Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long! I sure hope you guys like it! Thanks for all the support, it makes me so happy =D Love all the cool reviews, thanks people! Please review...if you like =P
He obeyed by kissing her softly, feeling slightly dizzy from just feeling her again. Tasting her again. It was sweeter then the last kiss they shared. More gentle but still passionate. She felt him embracing her body like it was the air he breathed, and leaned into his touch with a gasp.

“Buffy.” He panted when they pulled away, and he took the opportunity to kiss her throat and neck, and to be rewarded with a moan.

“Spike, should we even been doing this?” She whispered against his hair, and he smiled. The way she was clinging to his shoulders showed him she wasn’t as doubtful as she wanted to be about this.

“Yes, I think we should.”

“Ok.” He chuckled against her skin when she threw her head back and let her fingers run trough his hair.

The little voice in her head told her this was just too fast. That she was being reckless and that this was wrong. That she was going to get hurt. Even if they would end up together in the future. But she ignored it and pushed it further away so she couldn’t hear it anymore.

It felt too right to be wrong. His hands, his mouth…God. It wasn’t too soon if you knew each other for 4 years, was it? It wasn’t too soon if you knew you would end up together anyway, right?

Oh what the hell, she didn’t care anymore. The controlling, the logic, she was so sick of it. So tired. She didn’t care what she though. Also she was certain of was how she felt. How he made her feel.

“Spike, oh god. That feels so good.”

“Slayer.”

“Buffy.”

“What?”

“Call me Buffy.”

“Oh, of course Buffy, Buffy, Buffy.” He panted in her hair and she smiled.

“William.” She replied, and she felt a shiver running over his back as he was in her embrace.

He pulled back slowly, and she saw him looking at her with sparkling eyes and a boyish smile.

“Remember the first time we kissed?” He asked her, and Buffy giggled.

“Of course, that was like, a year ago.”

“And we were under a spell.”

“Yeah.”

“A very good spell.”

He stroked her arm with his fingers and she leaned in to kiss him again.

“I wanted to shag you so bad, back then.” He whispered in her air, and felt her body temperature rising.

“Me too.” She admitted with a blush.

“And after the spell. And before the spell. And every other second I exist.”

“Spike…”

“And kiss you, and hold you, and feel you….love you.”

‘Crap.’

“What did you say?”

************************************************************

“Xander, look…”

“Who the hell are you?”

“………”

“Well?”

“That’s a little hard to explain.”

“Why?”

“Because!”

“Ok, Chris. Let go of my arm this very instant.”
Xander was so frustrated and embarrassed he had just been dragged out on his arm by a girl, he started to hiss his words trough his teeth. Who the hell did she think she was?

“Naaaaah, I don’t think so.”

“My best friend is the slayer, and if she hears about this she is going to kick your ass.”
He threatened, but unfortunately, that had not the effect wanted it to have.

Chris just giggled and gave him a wink. “I wouldn’t be too sure of that. Look, I am….a friend of Buffy.”

“A friend? Right, how come I haven’t heard of you before?”

“I’m a new friend.”

“A new friend?”

“Look Xander, I don’t have time for this. I’m here to warn you about something. To prevent a big mistake you are going to make in the future from happening.”

“What, huh…what?”

“Look I…..I can see the future.”

“Like in visions?”

“Exactly.”

“So that is how you know Buffy?”

“Sort of.”

“Right. You told her things like these too, to prevent bad things from happening.”

“Right.” Wow, the first time in the conversation I did not lie. Well, except for my name.

“So listen up Xander. It is like this….”

************************************************************

“What?”

“You’re in love with me?

“….Yes.”

“What….”

“So what Buffy? Yeah, I am in love with you, whatever that means. From the moment I laid my bloody eyes on you, ok.”

“I….”

“And you don’t have to be in love with me. I’m not asking you for that. I just wanted you to know.” He planted a gentle kiss on the palm of her hand while he looked at her with his ocean blue eyes. A little gasp escaped her when his lips touched the skin on her hand and a strange feeling overwhelmed her.

He loved her. He was in love with her. Why did it feel so damn good to hear him say that? Why did it gave her so much hope? So much comfort? Could she say it back? Would it be ok to love him too?

She pushed the toughs from her mind, not wanting to deal with something so complicated at the moment. She had other things she needed to focus on. Like his lips that travelled their way down her neck, and the hand that started to slide under her shirt.

“Say it again.” She demanded, not caring how…complicated things might were. They would have a beautiful child together, he loved her, and she liked it. Right now, it was a simple as that.

“Love you Buffy, always. Love you love you love you.” He moaned in her ear, as her hands started to caress his torso under his shirt.
“You do?” His hand was running up and cupped one of her lace-covered breast. He smiled at her question.

“Weird huh?”

“Yes….but nice.”

His thumb brushed over her cover nipple and she gasped against his neck.

“So, what about that bed of yours?” She whispered in his ear, and he almost groaned from the heat of her breath against his skin.

“Downstairs.”

“Let’s go.”

Buffy didn’t know why she was asking him for this, like some teenager with a hormone explosion. She wanted him so bad, she didn’t even care it was considered wrong.

She wanted to feel what they would have. What kind of partners they would become. How he could love her, and how she could love him. Even though she couldn’t make herself say it, the love for their child, and the feeling that developed for him in such a short time by the way he had comfort her and taken care of her when she needed it, they way he had smiled and caressed her cheek, they way he had looked at her and spoken to her….they way he had kissed her…..she was slowly falling for him. And all she wanted right now was him.

“Buffy, Buffy are you sure?”

“Yes please, I want to feel you. I want to feel your love.”

“Oh god, Buffy.”


“Anya, why don’t we go out tonight huh?” Xander asked while he rubbed his girlfriend’ shoulders.

“If you take me to some good restaurant, I’m up for it.”

“Good.”

“And give me multiple orgasms when we get back.”

“Consider it done.”

He didn’t know why, but the strange girl had spoken the truth. He knew she had. She knew what was coming, and he needed to listen to her advice. It was almost ridiculous how he trusted this stranger and believed her every word.

But he did.

He was going to propose tonight.