Author's Chapter Notes:
Another chapter folks! Little faster then the last one =P Thanks for the kind reviews and such! Love you all!
The bed squeaked when they fell back on it and Buffy giggled against Spike’s chest when she heard it. It was the naughty teenagers having sex when they shouldn’t but it was kinda obvious that they were sound.

She also noticed how big and soft it was, as she lay on her back in the centre of it. The sheets were white silk, which surprised her, and it looked clean. It even smelled clean.

Spike took her mind away from the bed when his face appear only an inch from hers and smiled down upon her.

“God, you are gorgeous.” He whispered and he saw her cheeks flushing.

“Not too bad yourself.” she smiled a little shy. Even if she had always denied any other kind of feeling then hate and disgust towards him, she had never considered him anything other then good looking. She had been in denial, maybe.

After that whole engage thing, and Willows let my will be done spell, she definitely had been in denial, but she wasn’t blind. He was beautiful, and that was not something she could say about a lot of man. Men were handsome, or hot, but not beautiful. Not gorgeous. Not breath taking or angelic like he was.

He dipped his head to capture her lips with his and she arched her back to get him closer as she moaned into his mouth.

“God Buffy, keep doing that and I’ll tear off your clothes and have my wicked way with you right now.”

“Why don’t you?”

The way she wickedly smiled at him, and the teasing tone in her voice almost made his eyes roll back. Her hands were searching for the bottom of his shirt, and he helped her by pulling it over his head, bearing his nicely-shaped chest before her eyes.

He was lean and muscular at the same time, so different from what she was used to. His skin was soft, but his muscles were rock hard underneath it. It felt so good to touch him, and she let her hands run over his entire upper body. She was rewarded by groans and moans from his side, and the low sound in her ear made her shiver.

He loved her hands, and how they made him feel. It made him so warm he almost felt alive.
He tried to undo the buttons of her blouse, but the system was a little strange, and he groaned in frustration when they didn’t do what he wanted them to.

“Is there a freaking child lock on these thing?” He asked her, and he felt her shake when she started laughing.

“They’re not real buttons; they have tiny hooks you have to unlink. Let me help you.”

She slowly opened her shirt, while keeping her eyes on his, and revealed her midnight blue silk bra to him when it slipped of her shoulders. Then smiled in satisfaction when she saw him swallow, hard, and looking at her with wide eyes. She had never been able to make a man look at her like she was the water in the dessert, like he was looking at her right now.

She had no idea it could make her feel so feminine. So much like real woman.

When he reached out for her to kiss her again, she gave in to the feelings he was making her feel and let him undress her. She moaned when he unclasped her bra a stroked the sensitive skin of her breast and nipples with both hands. He was so very gentle it was almost painful, en it amazed how much he took his time with her. She had never imagined him the gentle kind of guy.

She knew he was afraid she would push him away with one wrong movement, and she arched into his touch to show him what she really wanted.

“Spike, please.” She begged, when he didn’t move any further, and he grinned.

“And you didn’t strike me as the begging kind.”

“You were wrong.”

At that, her hands travelled down to his jeans and undid the button, while he nuzzled her neck and placed tiny kisses on her skin.

She wanted to unzip him, but was stopped as his fingers slid down her stomach and slipped under the waistband of her black pants. She gasped loudly when his he slipped his hand in to her panties and stroked her with his fingers. Tracing the outlines of her folds and making her gasp. He stroked her gently, and she buckled forward to meet his fingers, and her slick entrance was already moistening his fingers.

Then he pushed them inside of her, first one, followed by the second one. His eyes almost rolled back along with hers. She felt so hot en wet around his fingers, and fit them like a tight glove. He could not imagine what it was like when it was him inside of her.

She couldn’t believe he could slip his long talented fingers in so easily, and realized how wet she already was. He hadn’t done any thing much yet, and she was already soaking his hand with her juice. That had never happened to her before, and if she wasn’t already flushed from excitement, he would have seen her blushing.

She moaned, as his fingers touched the right spot, over and over, and she clung to his shoulders for support. “Please Spike…” She gasped again. He was teasing her to the point of insanity.

“Tell me what you want, Buffy.”

“More.”

“More? I can give you more.”

She screamed when he plugged in an other finger and slid them in deeper and deeper into her heat. His thumb rubbed her clit faster and faster, and his mouth found hers again.

She moaned into his mouth and he smiled when the vibration tickled his tongue. He felt her inner walls tense around him and increased his movements to bring her over the edge.

He kissed her mouth, and then moved down to her neck and to her breast. Kissed, sucked and bit till she couldn’t take it anymore, and then followed his way back up to kiss her lips again.

It felt so good, and she moaned and gasped his name over and over. She had never been loud in the bedroom before, but she just couldn’t hold it back. It was only minutes when she felt the intense heat inside of her starting to explode.

“Spike, I’m gonna…”

“Come for me Buffy, please. Let me do this for you.” He groaned in her air, getting more and more turned on by every move and sound she made.
The low growl of his voice pushed her over the edge, and she got hit hard by her orgasm. She soundlessly screamed as her whole body tensed, and her inner walls strangled Spike’s soaked fingers.

Thanks god he hold her up, because she felt she would just collapse if he let go of her.

“That was….god Spike…”She panted, and felt him laying her back on the bed, kissing her belly and breast lovingly.

She knew he wouldn’t believe her if she told him it was the first time someone had got her off by using just their fingers, but it was true. Except for herself maybe. It had felt so good; she wanted to beg him to do it again. To make love to her with his fingers, mouth and body, and to touch all the right spots inside of her. But she knew she would just die if he would do it another time.

“I love you Buffy, wanne make you feel good.” He purred, and nuzzled his face against her.

“Well, you did. That was amazing.”

Spike crawled up her body and slowly kissed her mouth again.
“And that was only my hand love.” He grinned a bit cocky, and she shivered and laughed at the same time. When she spoke, her voice was a little shaky and thick, but also determent.

“Well, can’t wait to see what else you’ve got, but I think it’s time to return the favour.”
And she let her hands run down his hard chest to his jeans.

“Buffy, god I would never ask. I don’t deserve that. I know how you see me.”

She looked up and in his confused eyes, and shook her head. “No you don’t.”

“Do you know?”

Damn, why did he always ask the wrong questions? Or the fair ones.

“No. But I’m willing to find that out. I know I want what we will have. Or could have.”

“And this?”

“I want this, because…..You care about me. And that makes me…no matter how ridiculous that sounds…feel very good. Being with you had been very nice these last couple of days, and so does this. And I realize I care about you too. I don’t know why, or what it means, but give me some time to figure that out.”

He looked at her with a little smile, and nodded. “Of course.”

“And let me do this for you.”
She reached down again a pushed him down on the bed, were she had been.

“Oh god.”

She felt his erection pushing against the zipper and freed him by pulling it down slowly. Her eyes were locked with his again when her hands slipped beneath the waistband and grabbed a hold of him.

“Bloody hell, please...Buffy.” He whimpered when her hand run over the soft skin of his cock, up and down.

“I guess you are the begging kind as well.” She teased, and pulled down his jeans further to have more excise.

“Guess we make a good pair.” He giggled, and it turned into a moan when she squeezed the base of his cock with her hands and rubber the moist head with her fingers.

Her eyes were glued to his face as she worked his hands over him. His eyelids fluttered like the wing of a butterfly, and his lips were slightly parted. He seemed so lost in the feeling of her hands, and she couldn’t look away. He looked so vulnerable. She was so pleased that he could surrender himself to her completely, like this.

He occasionally opened his eyes to look at her and kiss her, and smile. She was only touching and kissing him, but it was already so intense she couldn’t stop shivering. The looks, the connection….the sweet things he whispered, while she explored him with her hands in ways no other man had given her excess.

She loved the way he moaned her name when she rubbed him harder and more determent, and she knew he was close.

“Buffy, stop, I’m gonna…”

“Do it.”

“I’m gonna make a mess.”

“For me, please.”

Her hot breath tickled his cheek and his eyes rolled back in his head.

“Let go William.”

“Oh god, Buffy.”
His whole body tightened when he climaxed into the sheets of his bed, and Buffy’s hands. Her encouraging words, her warm, delicious touch and sweet scent send him over the edge. She did things to him, made him feel things he didn’t know he could feel. And that said something when you were as old as he was.

He gasped and squeezed his eyes shut until he could spend no more, and Buffy stilled her movements.

When he opened his eyes and found her green orbs staring directly at him, he smiled at her while panting hard. Even though he did not need to breathe, a little oxygen never hurt during times like these.

“That was…..god”

“No, it was me.” She smiled a little shy, and he sat up to take a good look at her.

“Buffy…oh….You are bloody wonderful.”

She blushed when he rubbed her cheek with his thumb, but didn’t back away.

It felt so good to be touched by him, or to touch him. To give him pleasure. But she had gotten so caught up in the moment. It wasn’t like her to do something like this without thinking it trough. She had done that once, and it had been a huge mistake.

But she couldn’t walk away. She didn’t want to. She didn’t know what she wanted, but he was definitely involved in it now.

“Look, you’re all messy.”

He pointed at her hands and arms, that were sticky with sweat, his release, and her own, and she couldn’t hold back a small grin.

“Little bit, yeah.”

“There’s a sink in the there, if you want to clean up.” He pointed towards his small bathroom, and saw her getting up, to wash her hands.

He didn’t know what to say, but buttoned his pants to make him a little less exposed. She seemed a little shy, all of a sudden, and he didn’t want to scare her away.

“Spike, about this…” Buffy began. She had come back from the bathroom. All clean and fresh again, and wanted to break the silence. Wanted to tell him what it meant, and what it could lead to. What they could become.

Yes, that is what she would have said, if they were not disturbed by the bagging of Spike front door, and the childish voice of his very annoying vampire ex.

“Blondie Bear, are you here?”

************************************************************

“Chris.”

Chris had walked down the street, wondering what to do next after she had convinced Xander to marry Anya, instead of leaving her in front of the altar.

It wasn’t just a noble act either, considering Anya and Xander would have mayor issues after that, causing Anya to kill people and eventually die in the final battle. After that, Xander had moved to Africa were he had shut himself off from the real word completely, grieving and eventually dying.

Then she had heard a voice calling her name, and turned around.

There was that blond woman again. The shy one. The one she didn’t know.

“Heey. Tara right?”

“Y-yes. I’m sorry to bother you but…”

“Oh, that’s totally fine.” Chris smiled, waving her apologies away with a hand gesture.

“I need to talk to you.” Tara spoke in a stern voice; And Chris cocked an eyebrow and tilted her head. The same way Spike would have done it.

“I-I know who you are.”