Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you guys like it! Sorry for spelling mistakes! Thanks for all the cool reviews you guys, it always makes my day =D
“Here we are.” Buffy opened the door for Chris and letting her walk into her bedroom.

Chris her sadness seemed to switch to excitement as she took in the room with a smile.

“I like it, it’s very girly.”

“Thanks…I think.”

Outside, the three that reached Buffy’s bedroom window made a cracking noise, but Chris distracted her by sitting on the edge of her bed, and cutting to the chase.

She knew who was out there, and letting her mother know was not the best idea if she wanted to have a normal conversation. Especially the conversation they were about to have.

“I was waiting for you outside Spike his crypt, yeah.” Answering the question Buffy had been about to ask.

“You know Spike?”

“Ehhmmmmm….well…..I’ll get to that later.” No way was she ready for that part yet.

“I’ll just give it to you straight: I’m here because of the wish you made last night.”

Buffy cocked an eyebrow, not quite recalling her little depression from the previous night.

“Let me give you a hint: If you can somehow, someway make it happen that all of those awful things I saw are not coming true, I’ll do almost anything you ask me.” She imitated Buffy’s voice in a very convincing way.

Buffy’s eyes widened. Those were the exact same words she had spoken in the graveyard.
“Were you spying on me?” She asked a little shaky.

“No, I was send to you. To help you make that wish come true. I’m the only one that can make that happen, since I’m the only one left.”

“You’re from the future, then?” Buffy stated, sitting next to Chris on the bed.

Now it was Chris her turn to look surprised. Buffy seemed to make this conversation a little easier then the one she had with Spike.”

“No, I’m an angel.” She joked, making Buffy gasp, and then gave her a playful push to show her she was kidding.

“You’re right, I am from the future. But send to you by higher beings, if that is how you want to call it.”

“Like….god?”

“I have no clue; they were not very clear on that part.”

Buffy was confused, but she was still thinking clear. And there was just one thing she needed to know. One thing she was dying to know.

“And we are related? In the future, I mean.

“Yes we are. How did you know?”

“You look like me. And somewhat like mum. Are we…”

But she did not finish her sentence. What could they be?

She did not dare to think something too close, because she was after all, a slayer. She did not dare to hope she would live long enough to start a family.

“You know what we are.”

“But that’s not possible, I mean...”

Chris snorted at that, realizing it was not going to get any easier then with dad.

“You sound just like dad.”

“You are my daughter.”

Buffy seemed just as stunned as Spike had been, but she had not lost her ability to speak. She was dieing to hear more from Chris, and making the puzzle in her head complete.

If this was true, it would mean that she was going to be normal, have a family. It was almost too good to be true.

“Hi.” Chris waved at her at that, giving her mum some time to let it sink in.

“My god, that is just….incredible.”

“Well…”

“You are incredible! You are my future child.” Buffy said in amazement, as if she hadn’t notice Chris before.

“Ehm…” Chris couldn’t help but blushing. She felt did not feel at easy under her mothers loving gaze. After all, it was something she had missed so much it hurt.

“I’m gonna have a baby.”

“Baby’s, if I don’t mess up and change the whole future, of course.

“More then one?” Buffy face lit up even more, as she paced restless trough her room.

“I’m going to be a mother of several children?” She was as shocked as she was exited hearing that she could get what she had held impossible.

“I had a brother, Will, or William actually. He was about 5 years older then me.”

Talking about her brother made Chris her shoulders slump a little, and Buffy realized a lot of bad things had happened in the poor girls’ life.

“What happened to him?”

“I…I don’t want to talk about it right now. Maybe later.” Chris mumbled, walking over to the window, and flashing her dad a smile to let him know she knew he was there.

“I live with Aunt Dawn, in a small house in Rome.”

“Rome, why do you live in Rome?”

“Because I was born in Rome. You moved there, and so did dad.”

“Oh, ok. Ehm…About that…Who is your father. I know it’s not Riley because you don’t seem to know him. But who is it then? Did you say you already paid him a visit?”

Chris turned around to face her mother, and giggled before answering.

“No, it is not your captain Cardboard. You know him, yeah. And you also know who he is.” Sensing that her mother had picked up some sort of signal.

“No, I…”

“Come on, give it a shot. I think you have.”

And she had. She had already figured it out. She had reminded her of someone other then herself form the moment she had laid eyes on her.

The coat, the accent, the comments, those piercing eyes. There was no way she could be wrong about this.

And still she could, and would not believe it.

“No. No, that is imposable.” She stuttered, shaking her head, and placing her fingers against her temples.

“No, it really is not.” Chris signed, dropping herself on the bed and lying herself down.

“Yes it is.” Buffy was staring to sound hysterical, making Chris laugh out loud.

“Spike is my daddy.”

“Stop it.”

“And you are my mommy.” Chris singsong, enjoying herself teasing her mum.

“He is dead!”

“What else is new?”

“That is not possible.”

“Would you give it a rest? You know it’s true.”

Buffy didn’t give up, but laid herself down next to Chris, staring at the ceiling.

“And you told him this?”

“Yeah, he knows.”

“That is why he was acting so strange.”

“He is dealing. Just like you.”

“I don’t love him.”

“You will.”

“He doesn’t love me.”

“Hmmm…”

“What hmmmm?”

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t understand. Does he have a soul?”

“He does, but you actually got together before the soul thing.”

“What?”

“Don’t ask me, I wasn’t born yet.”

“When is that?”

“One, maybe two years from now.”

“And he still has the chip?”

“What chip?”

“He doesn’t have the chip?” Buffy felt so confused. What had happened between her and Spike that made them start a family? That made then be partners

“I love to stay and chat all night, really I do. But I need to go. Search out some monk guys.” Chris signed, getting off the bed.

“No, don’t go. You need to explain.” Buffy said, grabbing her arm to stop her. She needed to understand.

“I will be back, soon. Perhaps I can talk to the both of you at the same time.”

“But...”

“In the mean time, you go socialize with dad. That would really help me a lot. Oh, and tomorrow morning, you should take your mum to the hospital for a cat scan.”

“What? Is something wrong with my mum?”

“It will be fine, just do as I tell you, ok?”

“When will you be back?”

“Soon. Don’t bother. I’ll let myself out.” And after a quick peck on Buffy’s cheek, Chris left the room, walked downstairs, and stepped outside, wrapping her coat around her body.

“You can come down now dad. The show is over.” She grinned, looking up to the tree Spike had climbed like a cat.

“Ok, pet. Wait up. I’ll walk with you.”

“No, I think you’re needed somewhere else.”