Author's Chapter Notes:
I know some people have issue with my spelling, but I can't reach my Beta right now, so this is it =P Really sorry, but if it really bothers you then I guess you shouldn't read it...Even though I want you to!! Hope you like it! Please review!
Spike watched her walk away from his spot in the tree. She turned around one last time and waved at him before she walked around the corner and disappeared into the night.

He remained where he was, thinking about everything he had heard. Buffy’s reactions, the new things he had discovered. The fact that he would have a son…a son who would obviously die at a young age. He didn’t know how to feel. It was all….so confusing.

So confusing he did not notice Buffy, who was now walking towards the bedroom window.

She had been just as shocked. Paralyzed by the truth about the future. Her future. It seemed so unreal and ridiculous. Absurd!

The fact that living evidence had stood in her room made it hard to deny any of it. Especially since this girl was a living image of the both of them.

She could not think clear, or feel anything other then the battle going on inside her own head. She just needed some fresh air to clear her mind.

Unfortunately, that did not seem to be the solution to this problem. After opening her window, she came face to face with the man who apparently was the cause of her problem. The father of her future children.

“Spike!” She yelled. The shock almost made her lose her balance.

“Ehmm...Hi.” He said a little lame, leaning on windowsill with his elbows to keep him from slipping.

“What…Why…?” Buffy stammered, not really knowing what to ask him.

“Are you alright?”

“No…I don’t know.” The concern in his voice made her want to cry, and she turned her back to him, unable to look into his eyes.

“You want to come in?”

She knew they had to talk about this soon or later. And since he was here and in a not-so-freaked-out-anymore mood, she felt this was the moment to have a mature talk about all this.

“Thanks.” He mumbled, climbing over the windowsill and landing on the rug.

She felt uncomfortable being in this situation, but it was pretty obvious that he was just as nervous as she was. He wasn’t going to treat it like it was a big joke, and it made her feel a little better. She wasn’t the only one who was so confused.

“It is not possible.” She broke the silence, looking at him in desperation. As if saying it out loud would make it real.

“I know, luv.” He signed, shaking his head, and looking at his feet.

“But it is.”

“I know, luv.”

These last words were spoken in a more gentle way, and he looked up to face her.

“And she is so….”

“Perfect.” Spike completed her sentence, without any hesitation. She looked at him, and noticed his unsure, but love filled eyes that made her feel warm inside. A little hot even.

“Yes.”

“And she looks just like you, so beautiful.” He added, before realizing what he had said, and biting his lower lip in embarrassment.

Buffy hid her surprise by turning away from him, fumbling with strands of her hair. ‘What was he implying?’

“Buffy, I know this is all going very fast, and I am just as confused as you are. But I was thinking: If something so good could come out of the two of us, then how could that be bad?”

She was too terrified to see the look on his face, because his voice sounded so kind. She had never heard it like this before. This was all so much for her to process, and Spike was already trying to get together with her.

The painful thing was: It wasn’t about her. Spike wanted Chris as his daughter, obviously, and the only way to make that happen was to hook up with her. That was all that it was, and it hurt her feelings. Ridiculous as that might was.

Not that she was going to get together with him anyway. Not that she wanted to, she told herself. It was just rude to imply something like that, that was what it was...Rude.

“Because you are evil Spike, that is why.”

************************************************************

“Oh, crazy monk people. Come out come out wherever you are.” Chris sang, walking trough the halls of what had once been Glory’s house.

“I know you are here, and I’m going to find you.” She was glad that aunt Dawn had told her where this place was located, and that the monks would probably still be there.

She heard a sound coming from upstairs, and tiptoed towards the staircase. Sneaking around was something she had become very good at during all those years of training with mum and dad.

She stopped in front of the bedroom, and pressed her ear against the wood. Inside was a conversation going on, and she knew she had found what she was looking for.

“Hush, they might hear us.”
“I think they are gone, I don’t hear anything anymore.”
“Are they the same people that killed our most silky and effervescent Glorificus.”
“There must be over a hundred men down there.”
“Be still, please.”
“I told you they were gone.”

It was the perfect moment to open the door, so she did. It was one of the playful, dramatic, big entrance moments she was always trying to create.

“No, no they are still here.” She announced, opening the door with an elegant sweep of her arm and entering the room.

The monks flew apart like a herd of sheep’s, and that was what they were in her eyes: Poor, poor sheep’s.

“We won’t tell you anything.”A female monk screamed, as she tried to get away. The thing was, there was no other way out then the door Chris was no blocking. They were trapped.

“Thank you, that makes the slaughtering less noisy.” She groaned, pulling out a big, beautiful sword she had been hiding under her coat, and waved it trough the air.

“Now, let’s see. Who wants to go first?” Chris knew she shouldn’t be enjoying it like she was, but all the pain, grief and anger that was tucked away deep inside of her, made her wanting to hurt all the people that were responsible for making her feel this way. And these ‘things’ were just that.

Not that they didn’t need to die, because they had been her minions. But taking them out was not nearly as bad as killing Ben. He hadn’t been directly responsible, and he had been human.

But the monks…Nope, no problem at all. She was enjoyed this spot of violence, being completely in control of the situation for once in her life.

She played with them, scaring them with her words and treats. Before slicing and cutting into their body’s until there was nothing that gave away what they once were. She did make it quick though. She wasn’t a monster.

“Why, why do you kill us?” The last monks cried, struggling to get away, but not able too because of her strong grip on him.

“Why, you want to know why, monkboy? I’ll tell you why.” She spat, looking at him with furious eyes.

“Your ‘Glory’ killed my mum, in a way. Your ‘Glory’ hurt my dad and my aunt, and a lot more along with them. You have no idea what kind of fucked up world it turns out to be when that happens. So she needed to die. And you? You know why you die? Because you are one of her minions. You like her. You worship her. And just for that, and want to see you squirm and bleed. And die.”

“No, please.” He begged, holding up his hand when she raised her sword, but she had no mercy.

“What are you worried about? You are a monk; you’ll go to heaven anyway.” She sneered, and cut of his head with one, clean sweep.

“Oh wait; those are different kind of monks, my bad.” Chris shrugged, wiping of her hands on her jeans and leaving the house. She did not fight the silent stream of tears that rolled down her cheeks.

This was lying to herself, so she would be able to continue. In her heart, there was nothing to like about this, and nothing to like about the girl she had become. When she came out of the house, she was greeted by the sun that was now coming up, and she smiled trough her tears.

“Looks like dad in stuck with mum now.”