[Reviews - 133] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy's back from the dead and the secret she learned is a doozy. Spike always says magic has consequences.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 33921 Read: 39769
Published: 12/19/2005 Updated: 05/30/2006

1. Chapter 1 by maryperk [Reviews - 31] Liked (3822 words)
Tasha was my lovely beta for this story. Please let me know if you want me to continue.

2. Chapter 2 by maryperk [Reviews - 15] Liked (4573 words)
In the Season 2 memories, I am including Dawn, because the monks were damned good. And I am not ignoring Lie To Me, just pushing it back a little along the timeline. And as always, Thanks to my wonderful beta, Tasha. If you havent read her story Duty and Destiny, you should. It's fab!!

3. Chapter 3 by maryperk [Reviews - 15] Liked (7879 words)
Thanks to everyone for your fab reviews! Love ya.

4. Chapter 4 by maryperk [Reviews - 16] Liked (4029 words)
Thanks to Tasha for her betaing and to JackofSpikes and Karyn for being such great IM buddies.

5. Chapter 5 by maryperk [Reviews - 13] Liked (4351 words)
Thanks to Tasha for betaing this chapter.

6. Chapter 6 by maryperk [Reviews - 13] Liked (3727 words)
Yes, Angel is portrayed differently than his usual brooding self. He let the inner Liam out to play. LOL. Thanks to Tasha for betaing this for me.

7. Chapter 7 by maryperk [Reviews - 7] Liked (4333 words)
Just the epilogue after this.

8. Epilogue by maryperk [Reviews - 23] Liked (1207 words)
Thanks to JackofSpikes for her help with the ceremony in the last chapter. Thanks to Tasha for betaing.