Author's Chapter Notes:
Have to be completely honest and say that I had forgot about this one.. found it while deleting things on my computer the other day so hopefully i can get it posted.
Chapter 5: Getting even closer.

Xander voice snapped them both out of their daze. They both quickly turned guiltily away from each other.

"Umm Buffy? What just happened?"

Buffy looked red faced at Xander. "What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened. Everything is normal, nothings changed." Buffy felt very flushed and her friends could tell that she was lying, but they didn't say anything.

"Umm Giles, we umm need to sort this thing out" Buffy tried to turn away from Spike, but her skin tingled just knowing that his body was so close to hers. Just knowing he was stood behind her was killing her.

"Yes, yes I agree." Giles took off his glasses and started cleaning them. "Now if everyone could try and not say any spells in the meantime while we research it, it would be greatly appreciated." Walking over to the bookcase, he gave everyone a book, including Spike. Everyone sat down and silently got on reading.

Buffy and Spike where sat at the barstools by the kitchen, yet neither one could concentrate. It was like their bodies where on fire. Buffy had never felt so horny in her life! Flicking through the book, she started to just look at the pictures as her brain was no longer concentrating on the words as it went into overload of all the things she would like to do to Spikes body instead.

Kicking her shoes off, she looked at her pink painted toenails, before putting them up on the stool between her and Spike. Stretching her feet out, her toes now came to rest on Spikes muscle-y thigh.

Not looking what she was doing she slowly moved her foot up and down. Loving the way his body felt under her foot, the way she could feel his muscles through the denim of her jeans.

Spike looked down at the delicate toes on is leg. They moved so gracefully as the slowly stroked up and down. He imagined taking one of her toes into his mouth and sucking on it until it made Buffy's eyes roll up into the back of her head. As he foot continued to move, placing more pressure on his leg each time it went back up, he had to suppress a moan. Slowly it continued to move up to where the signs of how much he was enjoying this treatment could be seen.

Hearing Spike groan, Buffy looked up from her book. Her foot had come to rest on his erection. The feeling of it under her foot made her even more aroused. With a sly smile she wiggled her toes, making him groan again as his eyes rolled up.

Giles looked up from his book when he heard Spike make a noise in the far corner in the room. "Have you found something, Spike?"

Quickly removing her foot, Buffy looked back down at her book, unable to hide her smile.

"No Rupert, Just thought I had for a second. It was nothing though."

"Oh ok." Looking back down, Giles carried on reading his book.

Spike cast Buffy an annoyed glance. Two could play at this game. Moving up onto the seat next to her. Spike slipped off his coat.

Looking across at him, Buffy cold now see his taunt arm muscles flexing as he turned the pages. Keeping her voice low, so no one would hear them.

''What are you doing?'' she hissed at him.

‘‘What can I say, bubble was getting a little tight, thought I would take some of the strain off.''

‘‘What’s with coat, you never take that raggy think off. Why now?'' she knew she sounded erratic but she didn't care.

‘‘Got hot, pet.''

‘‘Vampires don't get hot.''

Spike suddenly dropped his voice to his sexy tones that was giving Buffy goose bumps all over ‘‘You're right, we don't, but you do don't you pet. I can smell just how 'hot' you are right now.''

Closing her eyes she let his smoky voice soak through her. Taking his cold hand he placed it on her bare thigh, causing more goose bumps to form. ‘‘I can feel your 'hotness' just flowing off you babe.'' Spike said as his thumb made little circle patterns on her leg, Buffy mouth parted in a silent oh. God did his hand feel good, she just wished it would go just a little bit higher.

‘‘God this is useless.'' Shocked everyone suddenly turned to Anya after her little outburst. ‘‘We have all been reading for hours and there is nothing here. We need to sleep.''

Taking off his glasses, Giles cleaned them for the ninth time that night. "As much i am inclined to disagree with Anya, she does have a point." Looking round the room Giles could see that everyone was visible wilting. "What I suggest is that we all go home and get some rest, and be back here nice and early."

"Wait, sleep but Giles what about Spike and I? How can we..?" But no one was listening to Buffy's complaints. They where all heading towards the door, oblivious to her discomfort.

When the room was totally silent again and everyone had left, Buffy sank back down onto her seat.

Closing the door behind everyone. Giles turned round to see a dismayed Buffy and a quite chirpy Spike.

"Ah you two, what shall we do with you then?"

"I can't take him back to my house, Giles. Mum will have a fit! What am I gonna do, Giles?”

“umm yes, I can see your problem. Well stay here for the night in the spare room; it’s just along the hallway. Will you two be ok? Spike if you try anything, anything at all, you won’t have time to worry what Buffy will do to you. Trust me, if I hear you have done anything to hurt her, she will be the least of your problems, once I got my hands on you.”

A little more nervous now, Spike trundled off behind Buffy.

Once they got to the room, Buffy called sweetly to Giles. “Night Giles. Thanks for this I am sure we will be fine.” Before finally closing the door.

Turning back to Spike now, Her sweet personality suddenly changed. Now I don’t know what the hell you where playing at back there, but there will be no more of it, do you understand. No more!”

Spike smiled at her smugly. “Is that so princess?”

Crossing her arms across her chest, Buffy just glared at him. “Yes that is so!”

“Really?” Slowly Spike started to walk over to where Buffy stood by the door. “If I remember rightly, it wasn’t me who started this. I seem to remember a certain little vixen trying to temped old Spike over here.”

Buffy backed up against the door until her back came into contact with the doorknob. Spluttering her excuses, she looked at Spike wide eyed. “No, but, umm, it, wasn’t, no.”

Placing a cold finger on her lips, he silenced her. “Certain toes played a big part.”

“Spike?” Her voice had become a hushed whisper.

Leaning down towards her, Spikes lips where a millimeter from Buffy’s when she finally came to her senses. Slipping out from under his arm, Buffy ran to the bed, stopping just before she hit the barrier. “NO! We can’t Spike. I don’t even like you. Look we need to get some sleep and figure this out.” Putting on her serious face, Buffy looked at the bed. “Oh crap!”

Huffing Spike looked at her. “What now Goldilocks?”

“One bed, two people.”

Spike raised his eyebrows, to ask what.

“Idiot! We can’t exactly sleep in the same bed.”

“I am not really seeing a problem with that plan.” Spike’s smug smile was back on his face.

“Spike, we can’t! Now take this seriously. If I sleep on the bed, the bubble should expand enough to let you sleep on the floor.” Smiling at him sweetly, to show that the matter was now closed, she sat down and started to take her shoes off. Standing up again, she looked down at her shirt, she couldn’t sleep in it, not with how creased it would get. “Spike, close your eyes.”

“And why would I want to be doing that pet?”

“I have to get ready for bed, I can’t have you looking at me. Turn.”

“Make me.”

“Fine.” Placing her hands on his arms, which sent shivers though her whole body, she spun him round to face the door. “Stay like that.”

Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt and hung it over the end of the bed. Slowly then unbuttoning her jeans she then stripped them off as well and placed then over the end of the bed with her shirt. She never thought for a second that it might be inappropriate for her mortal enemy to see her purely in a red bra and pair of panties. Opening the covers she was about to slip in when Spike turned back round to face her.

They stared at it like deer’s caught in headlights. Seeing Buffy stood there in her underwear with her hair all tussled, Spike realized she looked damn sexy and he felt his cock swell in his pants.

Suddenly the arousal that they had been fighting since Willow’s spell overpowered them. Striding over to her, he held her face in his hands, and kissed her fully on the lips. The passion of the kiss made them both tumble onto the bed.

As they kissed each other, neither was aware of the bubble around them glowing as it closed in around them.

TBC…