Author's Chapter Notes:
Especially for cordykitten for the lovely reviews she is leaving me as i am posting!!!
Chapter 6; Sleeping together.

Through the Spike kissing haze, Buffy’s brain finally started to work again. This was wrong, this wasn’t suppose to happen. Pushing Spike, she broke contact with his lips, and with it the bubble around them stopped glowing before either of them noticed.

Sitting up on top of her, Spike looked puzzled. “What was that, pet. I thought that was good.”

Buffy blushed. “It was good Spike, really good in fact. But we can’t do this. You know that.”

“But it feels so good. Wrong things always do, baby.” He raised his eyebrows for emphasis.

Smacking him on the chest, Buffy just sighed at him. “Spike this is serious! We need to find a way out of this hard situation that we have been put in.”

Smirking at her, Spike took hold of Buffy’s hand and placed it on his crotch. “I can tell you something else that is ‘hard’”

Though the powerful arousal it sent through her, feeling his aroused manhood, Buffy snatched her hand back and placed it at her side. “Look Spike, we have to get some sleep, or we will never be separate.”

“That’s not sounding too bad. I like the idea of us being joined ‘together’.”

Feeling a light push from Buffy, Spike tried to sit up off her. Stopping not far from her face with a confused look crossing his face. “’ello now, what’s going on here?”

“What is it, Spike?” The confused look now crossed Buffy’s face as well.

“Bubble’s smaller.” He offered no further explanation than that. Holding his hands above his head, he moved his hands along the wall of the new concise bubble. “Yeap, it’s a good few feet smaller.”

“Well, what are we going to do?”

“Wanna go wake watcher boy?”

Buffy chewed her lip in contemplation for a moment. “Umm, no its really not fair to wake him. Plus, I don’t really want to try to explain to him that we where kissing on top of each other when it happened.”

“Well, what do you suggest then, sweet thing?”

“Umm, well can you still get on the floor?”

“Not a chance in hell, pet. Got to think of another plan, blondie.”

“Okay, Mr-not-coming-up-with-any-ideas. We are just going to have to share the bed together then. Can we lie next to each other?”

“We can always test.” After a slight struggle, the pair found they where able to manoeuvre themselves so that they where led still next to each other, their shoulders touching.

“Well I guess we can, you know, sleep now.” Rolling onto her side, facing away from Spike, which gave them both some more room, Buffy closed her eyes, determined to get some sleep, so that she would have a level head for the morning.

Her eyes shot open a second later, as Spike wriggled constantly next to her. Huffing, she turned onto her other side to face him. “What?”

Spike just gave Buffy a look like a little boy who had been caught doing something he knew he shouldn’t be doing.

“Spike! What are you doing?”

In a quiet voice, “Trying to take my boots off.”

“Your boots?” Buffy was slightly dumbfounded.

“Well yeah, princess, what else would I be doing? I can’t bend enough to get them off, not without banging into this damn bubble. Can’t exactly sleep with them still on now can I?” He gave her his best look to imply that she was stupid, but instead of the huff that he expected, she simply looked like she was about to burst out laughing.

Buffy could barely contain her laugh, “Spike, it’s night time vampires don’t sleep!”

“Okay, well it is uncomfortable.”

“Do you want me to help? I am very bendy.” With a little twinkle in her eye as she said the last word, she then used her slayer trained flexibility body to fold herself slowly into a little ball, until she was level with Spike’s feet. Never once did she touch the walls of their tiny bubble.

Slowly untying the knots, she pulled at each lace until it was nearly completely free from the shoe. She then slipped her delicate hand inside, he slender fingers danced along his flesh as she worked his heavy boot off his foot. Working it free, she then tossed it over the side of the bed, where it sailed through the barrier without any resistance, carefully she then moved to his other boot.

When they where both off, Buffy was starting to feel very aroused again. What was with her tonight? Just the sight of his naked feet was getting her wetting than being with Riley ever had, and that was just looking at feet!

Climbing on top of his legs, she ran her hands slowly up his denim clad legs until she reached his belt buckles. “Now see, I think these are just going to have to go as well. We can’t have you all uncomfortable now can we?”

Spike chuckled. “I am going commando, pet. Sure you can handle it?”

Buffy’s eyes lit up. “Oh I can handle it. My plan is just sounding better and better every second.” She wasn’t sure where this recent sexy confident Buffy had come from, it had her acting more like Slutty the vampire slayer, but she really wasn’t complaining, she liked how empowered it was making her feel. It reminded her of the time Amy had cast a spell on the women of Sunnydale and Buffy had tried to seduce Xander in the library. Though she tried to forget that she had ever done that, she could never forget the sexy feeling it left in her.

Undoing his belt, she slowly pulled his zipper down, making sure to keep eye contact as she did. Reaching inside his tight black jeans, she wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft. “I knew you were lying when you said you got your nickname from rail road spikes. Guess I know why people really call you ‘Spike’.” Looking all coy she smiled at him. “I promise not to tell.”

She was just about to lean own and give the tip a kiss, when she felt something warm against her back. Looking behind her she saw the bubble glow, before it went invisible again.

Spring off Spike, she led back next to him, her whole face flushed. “Oh god, oh god.”

Feeling Buffy get off him, Spike opened a lazy eye to look at the girl stressing next to him. “What the…? What’s that all about then, love? Get a guys motor running then buggar off!”

“It’s us, Spike! We’re the ones doing this. We are the ones making the bubble smaller. Us and our lips! Or our on top of each otherness! But it’s us! We have to stop!”

Spike was now struggling to keep in his usual wicked grin. “Is that so? Guess we are just going to have to stop.” He gave Buffy one of his infamous leers letting her know that that was the last thing on his mind.

“Good!” Buffy was feeling a little more nervous now, knowing she was the cause of at least some of their problems, why couldn’t she stop herself tonight? “Now that we have settled that, we should sleep.” Rolling over, Buffy faced away from him once again. Her face was still blushing bright red, though she wouldn’t admit to herself whether it was from shame or arousal. Closing her eyes she tried to sleep.

Huffing, Spikes good mood drained fast. Pulling up his trousers, he fastened them again. “Fine, be like then.” Staring up at the ceiling, he decided he should, like Buffy, at least try and get some sleep.

After half and hour of total silence, Buffy was fast asleep. Unaware of what she was doing, she rolled over in her sleep and pressed her half naked body against Spikes, her head nestled on his chest. Happy to feel her on him, Spike stroked Buffy’s golden hair, and it wasn’t long before he too was fast asleep.

***
Buffy was the first to wake up the following morning. She felt a hard male chest cushioning her head and her legs where wrapped around strong male thighs. His flesh felt cold, but it was so nice against her hot body.

Without opening her eyes, Buffy sighed a lazy smile of womanly satisfaction crossed her face. As she slowly opened her eyes her world came back into focus and with it the reality of her situation.

Realising who’s undead body she was laying on, her eyes suddenly snapped open and she tried to carefully climb off Spike. However she had forgot about the bubble and instead of finding them apart, she found herself led flat on top of Spike again, which safe to say rendered him wide awake.

“Crap!” Climbing off him, this time being careful of the bubble, she led next to him, her face glowing bright red with shame. Pulling the sheets up to her neck she tried desperately to hide her modesty.

“Leaving already, pet? I wasn’t exactly minding you being there.” He gave her a tired yet cocky leer and her face blushed even brighter red.

“Spike, we should, umm, get up. We need to get this thing sorted.”

“Fine! Lets go and find watcher boy!” Feeling slightly miffed that Buffy had managed to spoil his fun yet again; he resigned himself to the fact that he was going to get no fun when he suddenly got a whiff of her arousal – maybe there was a chance of some fun after all.

Feeling a little more content he slowly tried to sit up before hitting his head on the bubble and found himself led back down again. “How exactly do you plan on doing this, pet.”

“Umm” chewing her lip, Buffy contemplated for a moment. “Well I guess the only way we can do this is to sit up together. If we sit up at the exact same moment we should be able to get up and out of the bed.”

After several minutes, both slayer and vampire where stood beside the bed. Through much struggle they had managed to get their clothes on, but due to their tight restricting, both look dishevelled like they had just ravaged each other. “Guess it will have to do.”

Due to the new smaller bubble, it meant that Buffy and Spike could barely stand more than a foot away from each other. “Come on.”

Taking hold of the doorknob, Buffy opened the door nearly sending the person who was stood on the other side flying. Buffy stood there staring.

“Mom!”

TBC…