Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own Spike (I wish) or any other characters from Buffy Joss Wheedon gets that privelage but I hope you enjoy.
Disclaimer: OK, yet again let me say I don't own any characters in this or any other story I may write. Although I would love to own Spike if Joss wants to get rid of him, hehehehehehehe.


----------------------



"Spike! No!...... Tell me again how I could ever love you?" Buffy sat up with a start, she didn't need this right now, tears for that thing, that........ that monster were not wanted. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and slowly made her way to the shower.

As the hot jets washed away the memory of her dream, her mind drifted to her promise of training Dawn.....


-------------------------------------------

"Oh, bloody hell!" was all that could be heard from a motel room just outside Los Angeles.

"How the hell did it happen? I mean if I'd wanted a pitiful soul I would have gone looking for gypsies! Well, I know one thing, I'd better not turn like the poof, or they'll be hell to pay! Wait a minute....... Well? Oh yeah, I'll go and see........ No you can't he'll just laugh in your face....... Well, bloody hell what else am I gonna do? Huh, see I gotcha there didn't I Right off to the City of Angles I go, bloody hell!" Spike got into his vamped out car, having made the decision to go and see the only other vampire in existence with a soul.

"Good talking to you mate!" he said to his now empty bottle of Jack Daniels as he threw it out of the window as he sped out of the motel parking lot, his half smile turning into a grimace as it smashed into a sign:

WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES

"Bloody Hell!"

-------------------------------------------

"Buffy! Please can we take a break, I don't have Slayer strength you know!" Dawn may show promise for fighting but no ability would ever out shine her whining skills.

"Ok, ok..... you win! We'll quit for the day, I'm kinda beat anyway, and I'll need to save some energy for slaying later and don't forget.... Ooooh doughnuts."

The now depleted Scooby gang stared as a half dressed Slayer pounced on the doughnuts and ate two before anyone else had even touched the box!

"Buffy!" Buffy paused mid-chew, "What?" Buffy recognised the voice, but assumed it was her imagination until...

"What? We didn't say anything Buff! You OK? You have been training pretty hard since Willow...... I mean...... Ummmmmmm how are the doughnuts?" Xander rambled on but Buffy had stopped hearing him after 'You OK?" "Buffy? I need you!" It was an anguished cry, but not magic, as she brushed it aside, she didn't know it was a cry from a soul in torment!


-------------------------------------------

"Angel, I'm back! Blood's in the fridge and I........ what's wrong?"

Angel had been coming down the stairs two at a time, which in Angel-speak meant he was happy. But, as Fred had been talking he'd frozen, his face changing and a deep throated growl had started resonating from the demon within. His gaze was fixed on the front door, and as Fred followed the gaze, she discovered what was wrong!

"Sire!"

"Spike! What...... Wait...... Sire? You haven't called me that in....... Oh God.... You......" a low warning growl stopped Angel's speech as abruptly as it started.

Angel's demon responded soothingly, while Angel nodded for Fred to go. She was more than happy to leave.

Spike entered the hotel and his demon growled for permission to submit. Angel growled back, and beckoned for Spike to follow him back upstairs.

An hour later Angel had heard the full story, including edited versions of his encounters with Buffy. He left out the bit about attempting to rape her, he wanted his help after all, not a stake through the heart.

Angel had said nothing, Angelus however had said a lot, but both the man and the demon were very, very pissed off.

Spike however, was only party fazed! It had taken him 3 months to finally make peace between his soul and the demon. Now all he feared was his Sire! Master vampire or not, Spike was no longer head of the family, The Order of Aurellius and now that he was also souled, he now had no proper claim to the title bestowed upon him by Druscilla, Angel was head again.

"Spike! Why did you come here? What do you want? Guidance? Advice? Pity? Torture for defiling my mate? Or maybe a round of applause for finally doing what I can not? Well?" Angelus had surfaced, but not completely taken over, or Spike knew he's have ripped his throat out by now, or at least tried!

"Maybe all of the above! I mean, bloody hell Sire! Do you think it was bloody easy coming to you? 'Sides, thought you'd be glad to see me, what with having a soul and all, might lose it at any time thanks to that pesky curse, eh mate? Thought you childe could comfort you, don'tcha think?" Spike decided to change tactics, and it seemed to be working.

"Spike! If we do this, you know what this means! You'll be my childe again! Ok....... Be Mine!" Angel quickly switched between his human form and the demon, and both knew this was what they wanted.

"For Eternity" Spike replied as he felt Angel's fangs sink into his neck, re-building the link that had been in-active for 100 years.

Angel drank slowly, ripping Spike's shirt open and then he pulled off the rest of his clothes as he growled his permission for Spike to drink.



Spike dove for Angel's neck and drank deeply, his demon crying out for more and chattering to Angelus. Spike's hands sought Angel's trousers, and felt how much his Sire needed to be released from his confines. He ripped them open and felt Angel roughly remove his fangs, Spike followed suit.

Angel's demon growled for Spike's obedience and submission and Spike assumed the position! Angel knelt behind him on the bed and drove into him so hard the headboard cracked, he sunk his fangs back in as he rode Spike, his rough hand reaching round to pull Spike with him to oblivion.

Spike felt the pain, but where with Angelus that had been the point, Angel, it seemed, wanted to give pleasure as well!

"Bloody hell!" Spike roared as Angel sped up, sunk his fangs in deeper, and came with him.


-------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Sunnydale......

"Whoa!" Buffy had to lean on a nearby crypt as a wave of pleasure, slightly mingled with pain, washed over her. Her mind and mind and body screamed for Spike, and the release that only he could give. "No, he's an evil, soulless.... evil man, who can do things I've only been able to dream about..... God, did I call him a man? Uggghhhh, no evil vampire, bad vampire.... not sexy or hard or..... arrrgggghhhh" Buffy shook herself out of her reverie as she realised what going down that line of thought would make her worse.

She made her way out of the cemetery, deciding that an early night with her thoughts might not be such a bad thing, she ran home, thoughts of Spike running through her mind. What was she thinking telling him goodbye, maybe if he came back...... No, nothing had changed... but..... arggghhhh.

-------------------------

"Buffy!" Spike woke with a start, murmuring his beloved's name, jumping out of bed and waking Angel in the process.

"Spike? Are you leaving so soon?" Angel tried to keep the lust out of his voice, but it didn't go un-noticed by Spike.

"Sire, I have to..... I mean..... Oh bloody hell, don't look at me like that....... OK, you win." Spike shot one of his patented grins at Angel, and crept cat-like over the bed to him.

-------------------------

Three hours later....

Angel had finally led Spike go, with his blessing, to claim his former mate for his own.

Spike left humming to himself, he was going back to Sunnyhell, only this time he'd do things right!

-------------------------

The next evening Buffy was once again thinking of Spike. This time she had decided to really enjoy herself. She had made sure
the house was empty, and taken the bathroom mirror and propped it up on her dresser so she could see herself as she lay on
the bed.

She pushed herself up on the bed so she could see without straining her neck and made herself comfortable.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm................ Spike.................." Buffy's right hand ran slowly up the inside of her thigh, her left moved to her breast, finding hard, aroused nipples awaiting her caress. Her fingers slid into her wet pussy so easily, she was dripping wet, she slid them in and out. "Spike, that's sooooo good! More..... please....."

Buffy, imagining that Spike was there, was so caught up in her fantasy that she didn't hear the bedroom door open, or the loud gasp and moan that followed. She allowed her left hand to join the right and touched the bid of nerves that was screaming for attention. "Ahhhhhh, god yes...... Spike, that's soooooo good....... mmmmmmmmmmmm." Buffy could feel her orgasm building quickly, as her fingers got faster she opened her eyes slowly to look into the mirror, but as her eyes slowly focussed she noticed what had escaped her before.

"Oh God!" Two blue eyes stared at her, cloudy with desire. He slowly moved forwards and looked from her eyes, to her hands, and back again. "Spike? When....... how........ Oh God........" Buffy's heart fought with her brain for a moment, and suddenly realised they agreed for once. "...... I don't care... come here... please? I missed you!" And as she said the words, she knew they were more true than even she had realised. Buffy was slightly shocked at being caught out.... and murmuring his name too, but the embarrassment only lasted a moment as Spike moved excruciatingly slowly towards her, and the prospect of having her fantasies fulfilled so quickly.

"Buffy....... I........ Oh God luv, you been thinking about me? I have to tell you something, but I don't know how.......... Luv I can't concentrate if you keep doing that......... I want to apologise, what happened....... I can't.......... Oh bloody hell!" Buffy had given up waiting and had carried on touching herself, shaking her head when he tried to apologise, a silent forgiveness, but when it seemed he was going to keep talking she crept along the bed to where he stood and unzipped his fly before he realised what she was doing.

Buffy's eyes flicked to the mirror and watched as she rolled her tongue over the tip of him, and enjoyed the feel of his cool, hardness stroking in and out of her hot wet mouth.

"Buffy, God I missed you Luv, but there's something I've missed even more than what your doing now." Spike carefully extracted himself from between her ravenous lips. He took off the rest of his clothes, aware of her hungry eyes roaming over his toned body, watching his sculptured muscles twitch slightly as he moved. Finally, their eyes met and as Buffy looked on, she saw her reflection and something else. She finally realised what he had been trying to tell her.

"You have a Soul? But how? Please tell me you not cursed.... I can't....... when...... I........." Buffy could feel herself getting hysterical.

But Spike silenced her with a kiss, a kiss that promised her all the answers, and a world of promises and pleasures that she just had to be patient for. "Yes, I have a Soul, no curse.. I swear, now no more question for now, I will answer everything later, we have a lot to talk about! But right now......"

He had been slowly making small butterfly kisses down her body, and only cut off his speech when his lips finally reached their target.

"Oh God, Spike.... Yessssss...." Buffy came with a scream as Spike's relentless tongue swirled over her until he finally released her.

"Easy Luv! Vampire hearing an' all that!" Spike chuckled, it was nice to know he still had it, even with a soul.

"Oh Spike, I'm so glad you've not lost some of your better points...mmmmmmmmmmm........." Buffy was almost shy in her statement, echoing Spike's thoughts and eliciting a winning smirk from the man, yep a man, in front of her. "....... but, now it's your turn!" Buffy smirked back as she flipped them over so she was on top, and before Spike could respond he found himself impaled inside her.

"Buffy.... so tight, and hot..... you burning me..... wow I missed you Luv." Spike murmured, almost incoherently for a few seconds, and then the only sounds in the room were moans and sighs and they rediscovered the pleasure that both of them had only ever found with each other.

Buffy knew she was riding him harder than she ever thought possible, but he more than coped, he was giving back as good as got, and they switched dominance positions more than a few times before conscious thoughts slipped in to Buffy's brain. There was even more passion than usual, if that was possible, but there was also a sweeter undertone as well. Whatever changes this soul had brought to their relationship, and she realised that's what they had, was definitely one of the many she thought she could deal with.

Spike could hear the blood singing to him, her neck was arched in an inviting gesture, he had to turn his head to avoid temptation, the thought of hurting her again almost made him wretch, and even when his demon started to scream at him to drink, William wouldn't allow it. Buffy could feel the wave of an very powerful orgasm starting again, it had never felt this good before, and she suddenly knew why, and the realisation tipped her over the edge.

Just before the pleasure threatened to overwhelm any speech she leant close to his ear and said "Spike, drink, make me yours forever!"

Spike looked into her eyes and saw love, real love, for the first time. He wanted to say it, but at her words his throat contracted as he realised she meant every syllable.

"OK, Luv. Repeat after me. 'Be mine for Eternity' then relax, and trust me!"

"Be mine for Eternity"
"Be mine for Eternity"

As Spike sank his fangs into her neck Buffy came again as the powerful rush consumed her, as he drank they both felt a pull to be even closer. So Spike flipped them over, without removing his fangs or separating them in any way, so he could drive deeper into her.

Buffy came again and again, and finally, just when Buffy began to feel weak, Spike retracted his fangs and came with a roar that shook the bed.

Spike slid them over so they were laying on their sides facing each other, and began nuzzling and licking his mark, pleased to note it had completely obliterated the previous marks left by Angel (Internal growl) and Dracula, leaving only his visible. He held her tightly, and Buffy realised it was so she couldn't run away again.

Buffy, finally able to open her eyes, knew what she wanted, hugged him back just as tightly, and whispered so quietly that if not for Spike's vampiric hearing he would have missed it. "I Love you William!"

Spike started, his grip momentarily loosening as he stared at her in surprise. "Say that again Luv?"

"I said, I Love you"

"Bloody hell! I Love you too, I've waited so long to hear you say that pet. Say it one more time so I know I'm not dreaming?"

"I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, I Love you, I Love you...." Buffy laughed, relived at finally being able to say it and mean it at last.

"I Love you so much Buffy. I take it we have to keep it a secret? Which is fine, I guess, I'll wait forever for you, but I warn you, I will be making googly eyes at you at every opportunity behind their backs." Spike smiled, just happy to be in her arms, even if it meant pretending in front of everyone important in her life, he supposed he could cope.

"No Spike, we are going to tell the whole world, even if it means my friends all abandon me, which they won't. Dawn loves you anyway, and the rest will probably get used to the idea, and if they don't, tough luck! I can finally be with you, and they have no excuses or reasons to make me feel guilty or think there's anything wrong with us being together. Oh God, what about Angel? Don't........" Mentioning his Sire's name, despite recent events still elicited a low growl from him, especially now they were mates. But as she ran her hand through his hair the growl swiftly melted into purring. "I was just going to say, as he's your sire, and my ex, don't you need some sort of vampire permission or something, I'm sure I read somewhere....."

"Yes, pet, you're right. But, I already did. Don't be mad? I went to see him before you, I managed to get, reluctantly I might add, his permission to make you my mate, once we re-affirmed the Sire-Childe bond. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon, and definitely hadn't expected you to initiate it. It was only with his permission that I was able to claim you in the first place, and obliterate the previous claims on you."

"Claim me? Is that what you did? Wow, I like the idea of belonging to you. Of course I'm not mad, just glad you thought of it, really don't want an angry Angel turning upon my doorstep brandishing a stake with your name on it. I wouldn't want to hurt him, not really anyway. But promise me you'll never tell me how you convinced him?" Buffy had been doing a bit of research into vampire relationships and knew what went into defining bonds now, really didn't need that imagery.

Spike just smiled and held her tighter as she sighed against him. As he felt her breathing slow and drift off to sleep, he knew that a part of Buffy would always be linked to Angel, just like he would, but one thought remained as he joined her in sleep; she was his now, as much as he was hers, for longer than she knew.