[Reviews - 48] LikedPrinter
Summary: A Victorian Spuffy fic, fantasy for the most part. William and Elizabeth (Lizzy Summers) are preparing for their wedding ceremony in the late 1800's.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16589 Read: 10464
Published: 12/24/2005 Updated: 02/02/2006

1. William and Elizabeth by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (1399 words)
This is a short, short story for me, something I've muddled in my mind since season 5 of BTVS.
Please know that there will be a major twist in the next and final chapter.

2. Chapter 2: 'Will and Lizzy' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (3876 words)
I need to ask you readers of this fiction to please be patient with me. I am afraid you will have to suspend your usual sense of reality in the future plot line of this story. I hope you enjoy.

3. Chapter 3: 'Heaven; In So Many Aspects' by spufette [Reviews - 6] Liked (2495 words)
Thank you all for reading and for the lovely reviews I have gotten for this story.

4. Chapter 4: 'Dreams In Paradise; Nightmares In Hell' by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (4701 words)
I hope you read and enjoy this chapter, it was very difficult for me to write.
Thanks,
spufette

5. Chapter 5: 'Spike And Buffy; Heaven Reconnected' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (4118 words)
Thank you for reading this fiction. I loved the reviews and all of you guys!