Lost and Found



Interlude



Both Buffy and Spike were giddy all the way. They held hands, Spike leading the way. Every now and then he’d stop to place a kiss on her lips. It was glorious and new, this feeling that swept through them. This was a love that was accepted and received appreciatively. Their relationship before had been dark and full of battling emotions. The sun had finally made its way from the shadows, shining down on the couple.



They charged into Spike’s dwelling. Immediately Spike had Buffy against the closed door. He smashed his mouth upon her, tongue thrusting inside. His hand grabbed at her top. All of a sudden he halted his actions.



Stunned from the kiss, Buffy had to take a moment to focus. “What’s wrong?”



“I’m such a git. I’m going about this all wrong.”



She furrowed her brow. “Huh?”



He gave her a smile. It made her weak in the knees. It was cute and boyish, one she had never seen before. William, she thought. That’s William peeking his head out.



Spike ran his thumb down her cheek. “This needs to be special. Not a rough romp in the hay. Wish I had a cozy fire we could lay next to.”



Grinning, Buffy looked around. “Oh, I don’t know. This place has its charm.”



He chuckled. “Right.”



“Seriously.” She broke away.



Buffy examined the tiny apartment. She ran a hand over the refrigerator and then ventured into the living area. “It may not be as luxurious as the crypt . . .” She flashed him her teeth. “But it has a running fridge, seating arrangements . . . Oh, and hey Donkey Kong!” She held up the Playstation controller.



“That it does. Bloody brilliant game it is too,” Spike remarked.



The slayer stepped over to his bed. She plopped down on the mattress. “Comfy bed too.”



Spike threw himself onto the bed, landing on top of her. She let out a squeal. They laughed together, rolling around. Suddenly they froze, lying side by side and gazing into each other’s eyes. Lust mounted within both of them and they kissed.



“I’ve missed you so much,” Buffy mumbled between kisses.



“Oh, Buffy.” He let out a moan. “I’ve missed you too.”



They pulled away, breathless, her from need and him by reflex.



“I’m sorry I was a dumbie before. I should have thrown myself into your arms the moment I saw you. Like you see in those sappy romance flicks.”



He tenderly ran his hand over her hair. “Don’t fret, pet, things worked out. Besides, I was a right git for not having our reunion sooner.”



She nodded. “Can’t argue there.”



Spike couldn’t stand the restraint he felt in his jeans. He urged things further by cupping her breast. “Feel so good.”



Buffy arched into him. “I want you,” she panted. “No. I need you.”



“Same here.”



They undressed each other, spreading kisses over each newly exposed patch of skin. Buffy shivered. These fingers . . . So coolly enchanted and tentative. These lips . . . She had thought she would never feel them again. Only in her dreams. She almost feared she would wake up to find that that was what this was.



Naked, their bodies met. Limbs entangled, arms went around the other. They explored each other. They knew themselves intimately, but the sensation that came was always full of discovery.



“Mmmm,” Buffy mumbled.



Spike’s hand slipped down to her thighs. He spread them. As he did the musky scent of her arousal prickled his nostrils. He smirked evilly. She was ready for him. He pushed in his pointer and middle finger. They slid in easily from the juices that flowed. He moved his hand, playing with her passage.



“Mmmm . . . Ah.” She moved her hips, being taken over by his talented motions. So good. Oh, right there. In and out he went, hitting her G-Spot, making her moan.



Spike sped up his pace. When he felt the slight tremble of her muscles he stopped.



Annoyed, Buffy stared up at him.



“Not yet, baby,” Spike said.



She pouted.



“Oh, not the lip. Gonna get it.”



Spike leaned down to catch her lip, but she turned her head.



“Hey.”



“That was mean,” Buffy said.



“Won’t let me bite your lip.” He shook his head. “Fine.”



Spike lowered his head. His mouth clamped around her left nipple. She let out a gasp as blunt teeth clamped down. He began to suck, tugging on it. She clawed at the sheets, overcome by ecstasy.



Buffy grabbed his head and pried him off. “Now,” she demanded.



Her green eyes were heavy with desire. Spike was overcome by awe. There was something else there as well. Something that was new. He reveled in her gaze, mesmerized. She had chosen him. She wanted to be his, and him to be hers. He would be the only one allowed to kiss her mouth, taste her sweet skin, run his hands over her breasts, and . . .



“You’re mine, Buffy,” Spike declared.



She smiled instantly. “Always.”



“Promise?”



“As long as you don’t leave me again.”



“Never.”



“Convince me?”



He did.



Positioning his hips between her beckoning entrance, he glided in. They took a moment to adjust. It became too much and Spike moved. Slowly, he thrust out and then in again.



Buffy touched him all over as they joined. She was all over him, everywhere. All he could think was Buffy. He continued to rock and she met the rhythm at just the right interval.



Over and over they went. Up down. In out. Slow and then fast. Faster. Harder. Spike’s member beat against her tender region, making her cry out.



“Oh God!”



“Buffy. So hot. Tight. Perfect,” Spike got out.



At a whirl-wind speed Buffy exploded in a brilliant light. Spike buried his face in her neck, clenching his teeth, and then coming right after. He spilled into her.



Their arms snaked around each other. Contented smiles formed on both of their faces.



“I love you,” Buffy muttered.



Spike breathed in the scent of her, then kissed her head. “I’ll never doubt again.”



__________________________________________________