Chapter 18: Work Out

“Yours.”

His tongue darted out after the word fell, adorning her with long satisfying licks.

“Spike!” She moaned his name as he suckled at her tender nape.

“Want you!” He growled with desire, kissing a trail up her jaw.

“Mmmmm!” Buffy’s spine curved, pressing her peaked nipples into him.

“Taste so good!” Spike rumbled, tracing a long wet line up her neck to the end of her chin.

“Oh God!” She enveloped him with her legs, pulling him flush with her inferno.

Spike pulled back tugging his shirt over his head in a quick sweep, ridding it to the sand. He laced one hand beneath Buffy’s head, fingers tangling with her golden curls. His other palmed the flat expanse of her stomach, hooking a thumb under the hem he dragged her shirt away with his upward stroke, grazing a hard tip as he did so.

Buffy bucked wildly at the sensation, seeking any friction she could, begging release for the mounting desire smouldering deep inside. She outlined his bare muscles, following the contours down a tantalising path until her fingers rubbed roughly against his jeans. She reactively tugged on the barrier, her body screaming for reprieve from the throbbing want.

“Fuck!” He thrust involuntarily, lips slamming down, taking her, tasting her.

Spike swiveled his hips, grinding his erection into her core in an excruciatingly slow circular motion.

The moisture pooling amid Buffy’s thighs lubricated the swirling pressure. She raked at his flesh, meeting each circled plunge with equal drive.

Spike made quick work of her bra; discarding it hastily he lingered above her ivory mounds, hungry eyes devouring them. A loud raspy groan and he drew out the long expanse of his tongue, directing it over one creamy breast. She tasted like honey and salt water, his eyes rolled back.

Buffy could feel her arousal dripping down her legs as his talented muscle consumed her, lapping at both stiff summits. She cried out in bliss as he raked his teeth across, swallowing one into his steaming mouth, nibbling ferociously.

“Spike, I need...” Buffy’s hoarse plea elicited a deep growl from him.

“What…unnhhhh… what’d you need… anything, luv. Tell me!” Spike ground out, mouth abrading her smooth torso.

“Need you… touch me Spike!” Buffy lifted her hips as she spoke, pressing her seeping quim into his denim-clad hard-on.

No hesitation, Spike’s fingers seized the button of her jeans, ripping them open. All ten digits dove beneath the fabric, fondling her toned legs as they slid the barrier down her softness. He plummeted towards the exposed flesh, tongue running the velvety expanse of her inner thigh.

“Oh Spike!” Her legs spread reflexively at his ministrations.

“God! So bloody gorgeous!” He peered up at her through hooded eyes, hovering over her milky centre.

Buffy writhed beneath him, whimpering with severe longing. She grasped fist fulls of silken sand, her glazed irises soliciting for a release.

“Wanna taste you… gotta ‘ave all of you.” His thumb skimmed her peeking sex through red lace. “Feels like I’ve waited for a bloody eternity… gonna taste your sweet cream.” With his rough whispers, he gathered the band of her thong between eager fingers, purging her of the last obstruction.

A single finger dipped between sopping curls, slipping up across her slit to her engorged nub.

Buffy cried out, pure pleasure coursing through her.

“Kitten likes that eh… wants to be pet… played with.” Spike purred, closing in on his sweet delight. “Don’t worry luv… we’re gonna play.”

Spike’s slick muscle immersed itself between her lips, drinking in her flavour with a deep intent lick. Two fingers glided up into her sex, separating her tasty folds, allowing him better access to his treat. A primal groan resounded as he began eating at her feverishly.

Buffy squirmed… heat building within her walls, burning so good.

A strong arm seized her waist, pinning her down as she bucked. Once he gained control Spike slid his other hand under her ass, lifting her slightly. His tongue struck out, penetrating her trickling entrance.

“Ohhhhhhh!” Buffy screamed out into the night air.

It spurred him on. Spike began fucking her with his tongue, lapping at her inner folds. He buried himself deeper in her pussy, face butting against her clit as he pierced her juicy core.

Buffy was trembling… on the edge… he could feel it.

Spike pulled his hand down from her waist, diving into her rich pool he began flicking, rubbing her clit vigorously. He slowed his thrusts, intent on eating at her long and slow while her orgasm crashed around him like the sea.

The moment his tongue probed deep into her quim with one agonizingly measured lick her walls began to spasm wildly.

“GOD! SPIKE!” Buffy’s climax racked her body.

Spike continued his ministrations until he felt her jerks and thrusts become sporadic. He cleaned her lavishly as she came down from her high, claiming every drop for himself.

“Mmmmm!” Buffy bit her bottom lip, eyes closed in contentment.

Spike prowled up her glistening body, capturing her lips in a hungry embrace upon arrival.

Buffy could taste herself on him and didn’t hold back the desperate moan it unleashed. She heard the sound of his zipper seconds before feeling his weight strike her abdomen as he sprang free.

He howled, the feel of his swollen cock on her smooth skin almost sending him cascading over the edge. He was shivering with anticipation, dick throbbing with its own release.

“Mmmmm!” Spike nuzzled her neck. “Tasted so good… like the ocean… my salty sweet goddess. Want you… need you baby!”

Such adoration shown through the cobalt darkness of his gaze that Buffy’s breath hitched in her throat, tears suddenly stinging her eyes.

‘He deserves to know.’ The onslaught of thoughts dizzied her. ‘You don’t deserve him, not like this. Not before he knows who you are.’

Spike’s hands slid down, clutching the infuriating fabric of his jeans, beginning to tear them away when Buffy’s voice stopped him.

“S- Spike… wait.” She had to look away for a moment when his confused and pained eyes flashed up to meet hers.

“What? Buffy… what’s wrong, I’m sorry if I…”

“No! You didn’t… it’s just…I… I haven’t…”

He ducked down, cradling her face in his palms, feathering tiny kisses all over.

“Shhhh pet. It’s ok… I haven’t either.” The confession was heart-felt, meant for comfort.

Her eyes lulled back at the affection, only to snap open upon processing his response.

“What? Wait…WHAT?!” She was confused, mind reeling.

“What?”

“I’m so confused. What did you think I was saying?” Buffy asked.

“Huh?” He couldn’t believe he had to explain. “You know…” He glanced down between them at his massive erection, gesturing with a nod.

“Oh? OH! You thought I hadn’t…” She paused, eyes budding. “OH! You… YOU haven’t!”

~




*A/N: So... my attempt at smut... how'd you like? More in the next chapter. Please please, please let me know what you think. Reviews are love!*