Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello guys, if you have time please leave a review ;)
Buffy stood in front of Acathla with a broken heart and eyes full of tears. She dropped her bloody sword to the dirty ground, finding it's weight suddenly to much to handle. The Slayer slowly closed her hazel eyes, trying to forget what only couple of minutes ago had happened.


*It's the end ....I-I killed .. Him ...I sent my Angel to hell ...O GOD ...o god...*


Her sobs were now so strong that her trembling body collapsed to the ground. Suddenly Buffy realized something: Spike and Drusilla had disappeared.


*Well, why do I even care? It's not like...they needed to kill ..gah! STOP! Just, just don't think about killing, sending to hell, slaying, swords, blood...*


Buffy glanced once more at the sword, walls, floor with the little pool of blood and left this place.


Buffy was walking through the dark Sunnydale streets wondering what she should do. She stopped in front of 1630 Rovello Drive wanting nothing more than hot bath and ...


*...and for mum to hug me and kiss me and tell me that everything's gonna be ok.*


Before Buffy had chance to enter the house she remembered the angry words her mother had said a couple of hours ago.


"You walk out of this house, don't even *think* about coming back, young lady."


Again Buffy's eyes filled with tears. When she could clearly see again Buffy noticed that all the lights in house were off.


"She didn't wait for me. Right now when I need help...my mother doesn't want me..."


Buffy looked into the sky, wondering what horrible thing she had done to earn such an awful life. With small nod to herself the small girl turned around and walked into the darkness.


The Slayer arrived at her Watcher's house with a grimace of pain and fear on her pretty face. Her walking was becoming difficult because of her wound and she was feeling more tired with every step.


*Should I be here? Do I have any right to ask him for help?*


Her hand was lightly trembling when she knocked at Giles' apartment.


There was no answer.


Another knock.


Still no answer.


"But?... He has.. Maybe he's "at the hospital? ...Or in Xander's house? ... or at the library."


But a small voice in the back of her head told her another possibility:


*Maybe he doesn't want you here?*


Buffy closed her tired eyes and sat slowly on the grass, thinking what to do.


*Why am I so surprised that he's not here? Do I have any right to ask him for help? After what happened? God, since I've came to Sunnydale I caused ... them ...all my friends and family...only pain...pain and tears... so much pain.*


Finishing her monologue Buffy stood up. She knew what decision she should make.


*I'll leave them alone. They'll be better off without me and I'm gonna be better off without them. I mean, they don't trust me anymore and probably even don't –like- me right now. Well, it's quite normal after my boyfriend had killed half of population of Sunnydale.*


She walked back to the house to collect some private things before disappearing from Hellmouth. Buffy climbed through the window to her room one last time, careful not to wake her mother. She for sure would break down if there was going to be another painful confrontation.


Buffy pulled an old green bag from her closet and started packing things she wanted to take with her.


She picked some clothes, one warm blanket... After a few seconds of thinking she added another blanket to her bag.


*I mean who knows where I'm gonna sleep tonight? Or every other night of my life?*


Buffy sighed silently and packed the rest of her stuff: all the money she had in her blue piggy bank and of course her best friend ever, Mr Gordo.


"Well, I'm done."


The Slayer in her wanted to take some stakes from her desk but the little girl in her was still too frightened by what she had done earlier to even consider taking one.



She wants to go home, and nobody's home
Where she lies, broken inside
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes
Broken inside



She took some paper and wrote a note telling her mother that she was leaving and not planning on coming back.



Open your eyes and look outside
Find no reasons why
You've been rejected
And now you can't find what you left behind
Be strong, be strong now
Too many, too many problems
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs

She wants to go home, but nobody's home
It's where she lies, broken inside
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes
Broken inside



Buffy looked around her room silently saying "goodbye" She started having flashes in her mind of what had happened in the previous months of her life.


Her first meeting with Giles.


Her first bronzing with Willow and Xander.


Her first kiss with Angel.


The Master and her death.


Her meeting with Spike .


....and her first meeting with Angelus


One single tear fell down her cheek before she climbed out of the window and disappeared in the night.



“Her feelings she hides
Her dreams she can't find
She's losing her mind
She's fallen behind
She can't find her place
She's losing her faith
She's fallen from grace
She's all over the place

She wants to go home, but nobody's home
It's where she lies, broken inside
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes
Broken inside”



AT THE SAME TIME


Spike was nervously driving the DeSoto, wanting to be as far away from Sunnydale as possible. After an hour he slightly relaxed.


*Well, after all my bird defeated the Poofter. Heh , good for her, right? Wait a minute. MY bird??!! God, I must be really tired to called the Slayer my bird.*


The vampire hugged Dru tight to himself trying to forget one petite Slayer....


He wasn't looking forward to the time when Dru would wakeup, knowing that she would be furious because her Daddy was gone.


Spike turned down the radio still wondering what had happened when he and Drusilla left the battle.


A couple of minutes later he felt Dru starting to wake up....


"And here we go..."


But when his dark princess opened her shinning brown eyes she was very calm and still. She didn't move from where she was tucked under his arm.


*Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this.*


"William?"


"Yes , pet?"


"Where is Miss Edith?"


"Uhm...I think that she's in the back seat"


Dru looked around for her favorite doll. She found it and hugged the doll to her chest.


"William?"


"Yes, luv?"


"Miss Edith says that you need to go back. That you don't belong to me ...My sweet Spike....."


"What the bleeding hell are you taking aout?! Dru? We can't go back Besides luv, You know that I'm yours. I love you princess"


"Oh William, you don't have a choice..... You were very bad pet hurting my Angel .... but Mummy forgive you.... The stars are saying that you must go ..... and that soon we'll be happy. My daddy'll be back from that colorful party ... we'll be a happy family again...."


"Dru why do you keep telling that we have to go back to Sunnydale?"


"Because sunshine is broken...."