Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everyone! I'm sooo sorry it took me so long to update but I had a really hard time in my life. First 3 big exams - luckily I passed them:) and then I had an ugly beake up and just wasn't in the mood to write. This chapter is short because I want to check first if you still want to read this story. So read and tell me what You think:)
"Spike, not that I mind the adventure but..."


"God, why did I know that there would be a "but"?" Spike complained as he cut her off.


"Like I was saying before you rudely interrupted me," Buffy continued "not that I mind having an adventure, but where are you planning to go?"


"Far, far away pet." Spike replied seriously.


"Oh, just so you know, I don't think you can make it far, far away in this wreck." Buffy said, "And don't call me pet."


"Oh, Slayer you've done it now!!" the vampire snarled, "Don't you dare to say these awful things about my car. It might hurt her feelings!"


Buffy looked at him, thinking her was joking, but his angry face betrayed the sincerity of his words. One thing was certain: the vampire beside her was... strange. This being said, everybody could have their own obsession, right? Giles has his books, her mom has art, Cobain had drugs and Spike has his car.


Fully understandable.


"Okay, okay don't be angry. Can you at least answer my question?"


"Well Slayer, since you're all alone and I'm alone too... Right? Uhm, I thought that we could stick together for a while. We could have fun." Spike wriggled nervously in his seat "But only because I easily get bored." He added quickly, feeling uncomfortable because Buffy was starring strangely at him.


"Let me think this over for a minute there Spike. Mortal enemies, cooped up in one car, fighting over the radio. Let's just say that you've got an interesting meaning to word fun."


"Are you insulting me?" Spike pouted.


Buffy blinked at that sight. *Vampires pout? Am I actually seeing a vampire pout adorably?" * Nope, probably only my imagination. Not that I would be imagining a pouting Spike, or Spike in any way... *


"No, I'm not." Buffy said aloud and before she could stop herself blurted out "Did you just pout?"


Spike looked offended. "Bloody hell, no!! I'm the Big Bad, Slayer, I don't pout!” His disgust with her suggestion was evident in his face.


"Yeah." Buffy replied somewhat dreamily, seeing again in her mind adorable pout. God, she had a weak spot for pouting buys. She was distracted from her daydreams by a thought that made her jump in her seat.


"Spike! Stop the car. We need to go back to Sunnydale!" she said hurriedly.


"No fucking way!" Spike shook his head. "Last time I heard that sentence let's just say it ended VERY BAD."


"I don't care! Turn the car back, right now!" Buffy said in low voice.


"No." Spike said calmly.


"Spike I left my bag at the graveyard!"


"So what? You said yourself; you didn't have money."
Spike looked at the mirror in front of him seeing her bag at the back seat. He just loved to tease her.


"Well I didn't, but that's not the point! Mr. Gordo was in that bag!"


"Come again?"


"My fluffy pig! I've got since like forever and I just¦" Buffy was at the edge of tears once again.


"The bag is on the back seat." Spike said. *What it is with women and their dolls?*


Buffy threw a quick glance at the back seat, making sure that the bag was really there.


"Thank God." She sighed.


"Aww, thank you, pet. I didn't know you liked me so much" Spike smirked.


The Slayer looked at him, clearly annoyed at him. "You're a jerk."


"A jerk? Few seconds ago I was a God!"


"Hardly." Buffy snarled. "Get over yourself." She fidgetted in her seat trying to find more comfortable position.


"Can you tell me already where are we going?"


"Home."


"So why did you grumble so much when I asked you to go back?! And when did we turn around?”


"You didn't ask. You requested. And who told you that we are going back to Sunnydale? We're heading in different direction. If we really wanted to, we could go 'round the world and go back to Sunnydale that way but why would I do that? I’m not that twisted" Spike chuckled.


"God, I hate you."


"Hate you too, luv." Spike said almost with tenderness in his voice.


"I understood after you so pleasantly explained to me that we're not going to Hellmouth. I'll ask you once again where are we going and if you'll answer me *home* I'm gonna hit you" Buffy said tapping her fingers on the door of the car. "Care to explain what *home* means in your dictionary?"


"It means my home."


"And where is that?"


Spike chuckled; she was so curious. "Wouldn't you want to know, Slayer?"


"Yes I would. Now tell me. Please." Buffy gave him a pleading look and looked at Spike from underneath her lashes.


Spike blinked. God, when she looked like that he couldn't refuse her anything. *NO! I can't let some stupid girl make me… I won't tell her!*


"Spike pleeeeeease! Please! Please! please!" Buffy started jumping slightly.


"Oh, Slayer, stop that whining! You're gonna give me a headache." Spike grimaced and then added quietly "Seatle.”


Buffy nodded dumbly and opened her mouth to say something when Spike's hand clamped on her mouth.


"Stop. Asking. Bloody. Questions," Spike growled every single word.


He took his hand away from her mouth and continued. "I've got some small house there. Nobody knows about it. You can go with me there. You're company after all. Quite amusing, I must say. Not that I like you! I don't! I still hate your guts. But since my princess decided to play house with a Chaos demon, that doesn't leave me with much choice. Does it?" Spike noticed that during his monologue Buffy hadn't said a word, which worried him.


"So we're gonna kill all the neighbours and then bathe in their blood." Still no answer. "Slayer I knew you weren't listening me!" He said, irritated, and turned his head to the girl.


Buffy was curled on her side, fast asleep.


"Hmm, she must be tired." Spike grimaced at the tenderness he was starting to feel toward the girl. He shouldn't feel that! Spike clasped his hands tighter on the driving wheel, trying to focus on the road.