SarahandJamesFanatic, ~*~Tasha~*~, jenny, akarinacj, Bernardette, PhotographyNut, StrawberryJam, cordykitten - thank you guys, you're THE BEST!




Buffy and Spike stood silently for a little while, not knowing what to do. They clearly remembered the receptionist saying that this was the only room available. So it left no possibility for them to ask for another room.


"So..." Spike started.


"Yeah, I know. Do you have an idea?" Buff asked, massaging her temples. This whole situation was giving her a headache.


"Well, we can always toss a coin." Spike suggested, not really knowing what else they should do. "The one who wins gets the bed."


"And the other person?" Buffy wanted to know.


"There is always the floor or the back seat of the DeSoto."


"No way!" The blonde girl protested.


"Why not? Do you have a better idea?" Spike snarled, sitting in a nearby chair.


"I don't wanna sleep on the floor!" Buffy whined, stomping her foot on the flowery rug like a small child.


"What gives you the idea that you're gonna lose?" Spike asked, stretching his slender legs.


"Because you're gonna cheat." Buffy stated as if this was a known fact.


Spike looked at her in disbelief "Pet," He said slowly, "I know I'm good, but I'm not that good. How can you cheat in a coin toss” Spike asked fighting a chuckle but staying serious.


"Well, I don't know." Buffy admitted and sat on the other chair. She was tired too.
"Anyway, there is always a 50% chance that you'll win without cheating and I'm soo not gonna sleep on this old, dirty carpet."


"So what I'm supposed to do? Be gentlemen and offer you the bed?" This time, Spike couldn't stop himself and chuckled.


"That would be nice." Buffy admitted hopefully.


"Pff, forget about it." Spike quickly ended her illusion. They both started looking around the room.


It wasn't that bad. In front of the door was big bed covered with gray and clean sheets. Near the bed was a little low table with a TV sitting on top of it. A wooden table with two matching chairs, on which Spike and Buffy were sitting, took up the left side of the room. On the table
stood a little vase with nice smelling daisies. On the right side of the room was rather big wardrobe, probably for clothes. Next to the green TV stand was a door, which Buffy guessed that lead to the bathroom. So it wasn't bad. There were of course some major minuses: an old and dirty rug, the lack of a comfy couch and of course the biggest one, only one bed. But hey, it could be worse, right?


Spike stood up and started exploring the room. Buffy just sat in her seat,watching the vampire.


The first thing Spike opened was the big wardrobe, however when he saw there was nothing of interest inside it, he closed it and moved to the TV stand.


"Whoa!" He exclaimed happily after investigating the contents.


"What did you find?" Buffy asked, curious.


"Pet, we have our own mini bar! I don't know if this belongs to the owners of the motel or if someone forgot to take it when they were leaving ...but, honestly? I don't care. God, how I need this." Spike exclaimed, pleased with his find. "We have 6 beers, 2 bottles of Jack Daniels -- that's the good stuff -- and uhm, let me see, 3 bottles of, hmm, I think it's tequila." Spike started counting, looking through the stuff in the TV stand. "There are also some snacks."


"Snacks?" Buffy suddenly remembered that she hadn't eaten anything in last 20 hours. At first she had been too stressed, then too hurt, but now her stomach was growling, demanding some food.


*God, let there be chocolate, let there be chocolate.* Was her mantra as she waited to know what was available.


Chocolate was literally a cure for everything.



If you broke your nail, eat chocolate.



If you failed a test or an exam in school, eat chocolate.



If you had fight with your parents, eat chocolate.



If you killed your boyfriend and sent him to hell, don't worry, chocolate will make it all better.


"Three Sinkers, a few packs of chips and two tablets of chocolate. Want something?" Spike asked and looked at her expectedly.


"Do we have to pay for it?" Buffy asked, wanting to be sure before she eat anything.


"No"


"You're lying, aren't you?" Buffy already knew that look on his face mean he was up to something.


"Yeah." Spike smirked, loving the fact that she was able to know when he lied."


"God, I'm gonna go straight to hell for this. Gimme the chocolate." Buffy murmured.


"Here ya go." Spike threw her her treat, took a beer for himself and sat on the bed.


They sat in awkward silence for a few minutes, Buffy eating her chocolate and Spike drinking his beer.


When Spike finished the bottle in his hand" he looked at the tiny girl sitting to his left.


"Slayer?"


"Hmm?"


"Wanna get pissed?"


"Oh, I am pissed at you all the time."


"Not that kind of pissed, you stupid bint. Pissed as in drunk."


"Well, I knew that."


"Yeah, right."


Buffy just stuck out her tongue at him.


"Real mature, Slayer, real mature." Spike just rolled his eyes but the sight of that tiny, pink tongue made him feel...


*Weird, yeah that's the word. Weird. Wonder what else she can do with that tongue. Wonder how that mouth of hers would sucking on my finger, nibbling on my chest, around my cock. Licking, biting, sucking. What am I thinking? Argh!"*


"So what do you say?" Spike asked quickly, wanting to stop his overactive imagination before it got the best of him.


"Buffy and alcohol are probably very unmixy things." Buffy said, licking the melted chocolate off of her fingers. “Besides I thought you wanted to sleep."


Spike gazed again at her mouth, growing hard by her actions".


Buffy looked at the vampire splayed on the bed. He was looking at her with glazed eyes.


"Spike?"


"Huh?" Spike asked, coming back from his day-dreams, where Buffy was sucking his dick instead of her fingers.

*Bloody hell!!! That's sick, wanting the Slayer like that. Yeah! That's it! I must be sick or something. Dangerous one, if it's making me horny watching the Slayer lick her fingers. Bloody hell! I'm going insane. I need a drink. Need a drink. Drink.*


"We're gonna stay here for a while, maybe 2 days. There will be time for sleeping. Right now I need a drink." Spike replied and stood up.


"Oh, I have better idea." The vampire stopped. "First I'm gonna take a shower *a cold one* and then we're gonna drink." He said and turned heading to the bathroom.


"Wait!" Buffy said, a little louder than necessary. " You're gonna leave me here alone?"


Spike looked at her "Huh? You're scared to be alone or you just got to love me so much during our little adventure that you can't stand to be without me?"


Buffy shook her head, but Spike noticed the strange look on her face and he could smell the fear that filled the room. "The Slayer is scared to be alone in a room? You've got to be kidding me!"


"I'm not scared, you stupid moron, go take that shower." Buffy turned her head away, not wanting him to see the look of worry in her eyes. After everything that had happened in the last day being alone or even thinking about being alone was making her shake with fear. But being with Spike? She felt safe. She would be lying if she said that it was perfect, but for now, it was enough.


"As you wish." Spike said and disappeared into the bathroom. A few moments later, Buffy heard the shower.


Buffy stood and walked to the mirror hanging beside the bed. She saw a young girl with tired eyes. She was dirty from her fight and should probably take a shower as well, but for the moment, she didn't have the energy for that.


*Maybe I should call my mom? Tell her that I'm okay…Her stream of thought was interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. Buffy turned her head and she gulped.


In the doorway stood Spike. Well, an almost naked Spike.


He wore his black jeans but his chest was bare and he wasmtoweling his hair. He threw the wet towel in the bathroom and turned to look at the Slayer.


Buffy was almost drooling. He was gorgeous. There was no other word to describe him. He looked like a Micheal Angelo sculpture. There were little drops of water running down from his neck to his stomach and at this very moment, Buffy wanted nothing more than to lick the drops of his chest.


"What do you prefer, luv?" Spike's voice brought her back to reality. "Jack Daniels or tequila? We don't have any lemons or salt, so JDwould be probably better." Spike walked to the TV stand and took out a bottle of JD. "Ok?"


Buffy sighed heavily, closing her eyes for a brief moment. Maybe getting drunk that was what she needed.


"Yeah, that sounds good."


"Take two glasses from here and go wash them in the bathroom."


Buffy stood up and did what he told her to do. She entered the bathroom and laid the glasses on the sink and splashed her face with cold water, wanting to cool down a little. She washed the glasses, took two deep breaths and came back to the room.


When she was back from the bathroom, glasses in hand, she noticed that Spike, once again, was sitting comfortably on the bed with a bottle in his hand. Unfortunately he was back in his black T-shirt.


"Come here pet. We're gonna drink here."


Buffy just looked at him skeptically, not moving from her spot.


"Are you scared Slayer?" Spike asked. He knew she would never say no to a challenge.


"As if!" Buffy quickly sat on the bed, handing him the glasses. They both took their time making themselves comfortable, sitting as far away from each other as possible.

Spike took the glasses and filled half of one with liquor, which he gave to Buffy and then poured himself full glass. The looked at each other and without word drank.

"Bleah!" Buffy made a funny face at the burning sensation the alcohol was making as it went down her throat. ”This is disgusting! How can you drink this?"


Spike just glared at her as if she had said the most scandalous thing in the world. "This is Jack Daniels, pet, the best liquor in the world."


"I suppose it's not so bad, give me another." She felt suddenly very warm, so she took off her sweater, suddenly clad only in a thin T-shirt.


"You okay there?" Spike asked, pointing at her covered stomach.

"Yeah. It's still a little sore, but I'll heal." Buffy played with the edges of her shirt. "Uhm, in case I didn't tell you this earlier... Uhm, I kinda... I just want to...." Buffy stopped for a moment and then added quietly "Thank you."


Spike smiled at her and nodded his head giving her another glass of liquor.

Four shots later, the bottle was almost empty and Spike was already feeling much better. Saving the Slayer's life, taking her to his home and even the sudden lust he felt for her didn't see quite so bad after a few drinks.


Their positions on the bed progressed as they continued to drink. At first, they sat as far away as possible, with the bottle of liquor and the glasses between them. By the third shot, not sure they could sit up by themselves, they were sitting next to one another, leaning on the headboard, their bodies touching lightly."

"Spppppikkkkeee.."

"Wha?"

"I'm bored. Wanna phlay someting?" Buffy felt fantastic. She turned her head to look at the vampire sitting next to her. Why there were two Spikes instead of one?

"What game? We don't have here anything. Not that I'd mind. In good ol' times me and Dru loved to play games." Spike asked, curious.

"Am not talking about some stupid killiiing games with your skanky ho." Buffy whined "I want to play th-thruth or dare. And gimmie another glasss of my new bestest frriend Jack Dwahniells." Slayer giggled at her own joke.

Spike gave her what she wanted and looked at the girl sitting next to him. He was a little dizzy but still could think straight, not like the blonde girl.

Truth or Dare with drunk a Slayer?

This could be interesting.




***********************************************************
So didyou like it? If yu have a minute o two please review. Next chapter - buffy and Spike playing ruth or dare. Believe me, it WILL be interesting.