Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello guys! First of all sorry for the lack of updates but I was out of the country for a couple of months. I was living in Egypt and had problems with internet (read: I didn't have it:P) Now I'm back and I started writing again so like always enjoy and if you have a minute of free time please leave a review. ;]
"So who goes first?" Spike asked, rubbing his hands in excitement. After few minutes of thinking, playing this silly game with the girl was becoming quite appealing.


"Ladies always go first." Buffy slurred a little, but Spike noticed that she was already more sober than 10 minutes ago.


*Damn Slayer healing!* Spike cursed, *I should hurry up if I want to find out some juicy details.* He started to think about what he could ask the Chosen one, as he wanted to know her darkest, juciest secrets. After a while, he noticed her expectantly looking at him.


"Uhm, sorry what did you say?"


"Uhh! You're just like every other guy you don't listen!" Buffy growled, instantly mad. "How can you not listen to me? Aftthher all, I'm a very interested person." She crossed her arms on her chest.


"You mean interesting person?" Spike asked, amused.


"That's what I said, you meanie!" After she said her last word, Spike couldn't stop his laughter anymore. She was just so adorable when she was drunk.


*Calling William the Bloody a meanie, eh, that’s a good one*


He stopped when he noticed that she was getting angrier by the second. It would be stupid to piss off a drunken Slayer who probably still had hidden stakes on her person. And Spike wasn't stupid.


"Sorry pet, I'm a bad, rude men. I promise you I'm gonna listen now, so will you please repeat what you said?” Vampire asked politely, trying to calm the girl beside him.


"Ok," Buffy answered with bright smile, happy to have his undivided attention "I was saying that ladies always go first in general, for example through the door or uhm..." She searched in her mind for other examples, "or other things. And since they always go first, so then this time as in the game which we want to play ... and I'm a lady so I should go first!" She finished, smiling happily at her companion.


"You know what pet?" Spike just shook his head at her strange English. "When you're drunk you're even more confusing than normal." He said seriously.


"Am SO not drunk." Buffy was offended.


"Riight Slayer. You're just tired?"


Buffy nodded.


"Ok, if this is settled, let's get back to the game. So Slayer, shoot!" Spike smirked at the girl.


"You don't know the rules?" Buffy was shocked beyond words that someone could not know the rules of truth or dare. It was such a popular game. "Spike, you don't shoot in this game. But don't worry if you don't know how to play. I'm gonna teach you." Buffy nodded happily. "First I ask you if you want truth or dare. Then you choose if you want to answer a question or do something and then I give you a task to do or I ask you a question. And then.." Buffy paused for a moment, thinking what to say, "Well you just do it I suppose."


Spike growled in irritation. How could she think he didn't know how to play? He was over a hundred years older than that stupid wannabe of the Slayer. She was so...so...


"So ask the question already." He hissed between clenched teeth, trying to calm his nerves.


"Truth or Dare, Spikey? Buffy giggled, happy to have her way.


"Dare." Spike said and immediately regretted it, seeing the mischievous look in her green eyes.


"I dare ya to..." Buffy stopped dramatically “...to sing me a song!" She finished happily, clapping her hands like a small child.


"Wha? Are you bloody stupid?!"


"Am not stupid" Buffy looked at him, offended *Why is he mad again?* She wondered.


"So why the hell do you want me to sing some stupid song? It's just ...it's just....lame. Can't you think of something fun? Can't you dare me to, I don't know...kill somebody, for example?" Spike couldn't understand her lack of interesting ideas.


"It's no fun." Buffy pouted slightly, still a little mad that he didn't like her dare.


"Killing is no fun?" Spike looked at her like she said the most idiotic thing. "Pet, you're clearly mistaken. Probably your parents or that bookish Watcher made some mistakes couple of years ago..." When Spike continued his monologue about how killing was better then anything else, Buffy just looked at him, thinking he was just probably kidding. After all he was talking to the Slayer, no matter how drunk she was. She looked at his beautiful face and just sighed. He was dead serious.


"...just so you know." Spike stopped, sensing that Buffy wasn't listening to him. "Listen to me, luv." He waited for her to focus her eyes on him. When he knew he had her full attention he continued.


"Killing is the best thins in the world. It's even better than chocolate" He thought for a couple of seconds. "Well, maybe not better than chocolate, but just as good." He finished with satisfaction, shaking his blond curls which were now loosened from the lack of gel.


Buffy watched, fascinated his hair and decided that she liked it better than his normal, slicked back look She looked at him curiously and moved closer. She moved on her knees and hands and after some trouble with her balance, she kneeled between his parted legs.


Spike hissed when her slender legs brushed his, but took a calming breath and fortunately *or unfortunately?* could stop himself from grabbing her, throwing her on the bed and pounding into her. But God, it was the hardest thing in his unlife.


Buffy looked straight in his gorgeous eyes, searching for something.


Blue met green.


Spike just sat patiently and waited for her to make a move. After a while Buffy asked:


"Are you afraid?"


Spike's mouth flew open in surprise.


"Cause I think I like you," Buffy looked at his chest, blushing and trying to avoid his eyes. After a moment she added, "and I don't want you to be afraid with me."


At first Spike mind hung on one and only thought *She likes me...* He was so focused at this and so happy that this girl actually liked him that he almost missed her other words.


*WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE!! Slayer thinks I'm afraid to ... to sing some stupid song?!* Spike immediately forgot why he was happy only a few seconds ago and felt a rush of anger at Buffy and ...wave of embarrassment that the strongest Slayer he had ever met thought that he was a coward. And that was something his demon couldn't stand.


Without a second thought, he jumped off of bed, not noticing that he threw Buffy to the floor.


"You bitch! Who do you think you are? I'm the Big FUCKING Bad! The Slayer of Slayers!" Spike shouted, pacing before the bed and throwing his arms above his head in fury. "I've killed thousands of people, I've done things you can't even imagine... and you tell me that I'm a coward? Well, let me tell you something missy! I'M NOT A COWARD!" Spike turned towards the bed, wanting to threaten the girl with his fangs, if that would be necessary to convince her that he was a Master Vampire.


But the bed was empty.


"Uhm...pet? Spike asked, confused, looking around the motel room for the Slayer.


"Here." He heard a muffled sob from the floor on the other side of the bed.


He climbed on the bed, crawled on his knees to the other side of the bed and looked down.


"And why exactly are you lying on that floor?" He asked, his earlier anger gone.


"Because one stupid vampire threw me off the bed." She said and then burst into tears.


Spike looked at her, terrified. Her beautiful, usually sparkling with life eyes were now dazed and big tears were running down her pink cheeks.


Maybe it was something from his Victorian upbringing, but he hated to see girls crying. And seeing this particular girl sobbing her heart out tugged at his heart in a painful way.


Spike quickly gathered the crying girl in his arms. He sat at the edge of the bed with Buffy on his lap.

"Pet, please stop crying...shhh... Didn't want to hurt you, m'sorry... Please don't cry... I'm sorry." He murmured quietly in her ear, lightly running his hands down her back, trying to calm her down.


"I'm not hurt." Buffy said miserably.


Spike took her face in his hands, caressing her cheeks and spoke softly. "Why are you crying?"


"Because you don't like me." Buffy wailed.


"Huh?"


"I said I like you." Buffy choked a sob " and then you were soooo angry at me...and now I know you don't like me back." She hid her face in his chest.


Spike only sighed *Bloody women!*






***********************************************************
First thanks to:Spikesonlychilde, Deb, jenny, SarahandJamesFanatic, ~*~Tasha~*~, tina, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, StrawberryJam, Debbie, akarinacj who reviewed previous chapter. Hugs:*


I should update next chapter as soon as my beta gives it back to me.So it's first chapter after a couple of months. What do you think?


Naxt chapter - more drunken truth or dare:D