Author's Chapter Notes:
As before, this interlude is totally PWP. If you don't want to read the smutty stuff, I'd strongly suggest you give it a miss. If not, enjoy!
In her sleep, Buffy twitched restlessly. The arm flung carelessly over her waist tightened, pulling her forwards so the few inches between their bodies closed. She purred in contentment, settling back into a remarkably pleasant dream that seemed to have sprung out of nowhere.

****

The comforting feel of the night was wrapped around her, her silver eyes easily penetrating the darkness; sundown no longer shielded the secrets of the night from her. She was in a cemetery, stalking proudly naked between the cold, unmoving headstones silently, her sleek muscles rippling as they tensed.

Her prey was somewhere nearby. She could smell him on the air, that mixture of leather, smoke, whiskey and something headily masculine that made her borrowed blood fizz in excitement as her pussy grew moist. Her nostrils flared, drawing in that delicious aroma once again.

It wasn’t something physical that made her turn and retrace her steps, it was a feeling, a sense of knowing something so absolutely that she didn’t question it. Stalking soundlessly into the small forest, she bared her fangs at a nearby fox, the animal snarling and darting away.

The vampire preened under this display of its ferocity, while the Slayer sniffed in disgust. The mixture of the two opposite forces made her lips pull up in a smirk as she continued on her way. She was getting close now, the wetness between her legs increasing. Her ears caught the faint thud of his heartbeat, and the fact that she couldn’t hear the rustle of his clothes as he shifted made her mouth water. He was waiting for her.

And then he was there, standing bathed in silver like a statue, the glittering moonlight making his cheekbones seem even sharper and the hollows beneath them darker. His eyes glinted at her as he gave a feral, commanding growl. She returned it with one of her own, her sharp eyes noticing the stirring of his body.

She couldn’t tell which of them moved first, but suddenly they were crushed together. Their tongues battled for dominance as her lips ravaged his, the kiss bruising in its unrestrained passion. Finally she tore away, leaving him panting for breath as she dropped to her knees, her nails raking down his chest and leaving little red trails to mark him as his.

The thought drummed in her mind like a mantra. Mine. Mineminemineminemine. She growled again, a low, husky sound that made his toes curl with desire. Her teeth latched onto his nipple, her nails scoring the other one before she petted them with tongue and fingers, soothing the sting away.

Nipping and licking, she made her way down his body until she was level with his cock. Suddenly her arm swept out, knocking his feet from under him. As he landed and the breath left him in a rush, she pounced. Her mouth cool engulfed him, her head dipping down as she took all of him in at the first plunge.

She heard him cry out somewhere above her, felt his hands as they tangled roughly in her hair and pulled her away. He tried to roll them over, but she used his momentum to roll them until she straddled him again. Her fangs glittered in the moonlight as she bared them in warning, snarling with a clear message: I’m in charge.

He stilled obediently, rewarded when she leaned down once again and swallowed him. He began thrusting his hips in time with her movements, keening high in the back of his throat. She growled an unintelligible order around him and he obeyed, coming in quick spurts as she swallowed his seed down.

The last of his come had trickled down her throat when her head snapped up, cocking to the side. He tried to rise, but she pressed a firm warning hand on his chest and he sank back down. The sound of footsteps drew ever closer, pausing at the last minute as though not able to decide which direction to go in. Buffy felt Spike twitch as he caught the sounds of another life form, grunting when he suddenly flipped them over.

Then his hot tongue was buried in her core, one of his hands clamped firmly over her mouth as she writhed in ecstasy. Then two fingers replaced his tongue as he began giving slow, languid licks up the length of her folds, starting a gentle thrusting rhythm, massaging that wonderful spot just inside her.

****

Spike woke to find Buffy squirming beside him. He carefully sat up, trying not to disturb her. At first he thought she was having a nightmare, then his eyebrows climbed as he realised that her face was screwed up not in pain, but in exquisite pleasure. ‘Alright, kitten,’ he thought with amusement, ‘who are you dreamin’ of?’

As if in answer to her question, she let out a sobbing moan. “Spike.”

The Slayer gave a wicked, delight grin, the next minute whimpering as his cock began to harden. Sighing, he cast one last look at her twisting around on the bed, burning the image into his eyes. Then he slipped out of her arms and into the bathroom, mournfully wishing he could wake her up instead of getting reacquainted with his hand.

****

The footsteps were moving again, skirting the edge of the clearing. Her nails dug into his head as the thrill of the illicit jumped through her. She could just imagine being caught like this, looking so wanton, so wanting. Whining and moaning pathetically, she gasped as orgasm washed through her.

Back in control again, she rolled them almost violently over, bracing herself on her hands and knees as he slid out from underneath her, knowing without asking what she wanted. Kneeling behind her, he thrust inside with one long, deliciously hard stroke. Almost immediately he gripped her hips, grunting with the effort as he slammed into her.

Buffy trembled with the searing pleasure, whimpering as she let her front end collapse, throwing her ass up higher so he could thrust deeper into her. She gasped in delight, groaning as the speed and power behind each thrust increased, making her rock back and forth in the age-old dance of lovers.

She felt him stiffen still more inside of her as he prepared to come. His hand slipped underneath her, the contrast of his finger delicately stroking her clit and his rough, brutal thrusts pushing her over the edge. She wailed incoherently as the pleasure turned her vision white and her eyes crossed.

Behind her Spike groaned, pulling out of her. Knowing what he wanted, she spun around on her knees, taking his cock in her hand and pumping it fiercely as he tilted his head to the side. She sank her fangs into his neck and drank deeply, savouring his guttural groan as he came onto her belly.

She felt his hand rubbing his creamy come across her breasts and down between her legs, marking her. Pulling away from his throat, looking into eyes suddenly soft and glowing with love, she looked down at her glistening body and growled with satisfaction.

“Mine.”

****

After cleaning himself off, Spike slipped back into the bedroom. Buffy was lying still now, thighs slightly spread, a contented smile on her face. Chuckling quietly, he gave a contented sigh and snuggled into her arms, resting his head over her still heart, the soft rumble of her purring lulling him back to sleep.