Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is, again, pretty much just good, old-fashioned smut. There's no plot, so skip it if you aren't a great fan of the more raunchy stuff. Many thanks to luxferi, cordykitten, DaniD and gaillee for the wonderful reviews, as well as the rest of you. This one's for you!
Wood opened the door cautiously, a stake dwarfed in his large hand. When he saw who it was, he merely gaped in shock. When he’d asked Buffy where Spike was earlier that day, she’d just shrugged and gestured at her bedroom, giving a wicked smile before vanishing through the door.

Now, he just stepped wordlessly to one side. Spike and Buffy staggered through the doorway, each giving a weak nod of thanks before the disappeared into his bathroom. Soon afterwards he heard the shower running, and though he was itching to know just what had happened to them, he resolved to let them rest and recuperate before questioning them.

Meanwhile, Buffy and Spike just stood against opposite walls, the hiss of the water sounding dim to their dazed ears. The Slayer had been disconcerted for the first few moments; he could see the mirror out of the corner of his eye, and seeing only his own reflection and not Buffy’s was a little weird.

The couple stared at one another, eyes connecting with a sudden rush of realisation as the events of the night hit them. Spike was across the room in an instant, pulling back as his girlfriend flinched when his body crushed hers to the wall, only to be yanked flush against her by tired but strong hands.

Then her lips were on his, savage and demanding, the intensity of his emotions leaving him breathless when she finally pulled away. She made the mistake of looking at him, eyes dark and shining with arousal, lips swollen and red from her kiss, and then she had to do it again before he could speak.

“I’m so sorry, kitten. So sorry, so sorry...” His voice dwindled into a choked sob as his hands ran frantically over her body, assessing her assorted injuries as he winced for her every time he brushed a still-bleeding scrape. With neat efficiency, he stripped them both, vowing to burn the blood-stained and ripped clothing she’d worn.

Wordless, they slipped into the shower together. The edge of desperation was gone, leaving in its place a burning, languid arousal. The heat between them was almost palpable as they quickly washed, the Slayer gentle as he washed her injuries. He finished his thorough wash, the atmosphere between them becoming thicker as his hands began lingering on her smooth flesh.

She stepped back into his embrace, leaning against his broad chest as his fingers danced up her ribcage, sweeping across the outside of her breasts maddeningly lightly. They reached her shoulders, beginning a slow massage that made the heat between her legs intensify as her body throbbed with each circle of his fingertips.

Those tortuous, teasing digits moved down over her collarbone, her throaty moan of protest as the kneading stopped drawing a chuckle from him, the vibrations against her back sending a delicious shiver through her.

His agile hands palmed her breasts, lifting their weight as he avoided touching her hardening nipples. She whimpered, the tiny complaint going unnoticed or ignored as he bent his head, settling his lips near her ear. Then his fingers brushed swiftly over her nipples before jumping away again. She moaned and ground her ass against him, giving a sigh of satisfaction as he shifted uncomfortably.

In revenge, he tweaked her nipples, growling in triumph when she keened her desire, her hands scrabbling for purchase at his hard thighs. He began pinching and rolling the responsive buds, her every twist of pleasure making a new rush of desire head straight for his cock. Just when she thought she’d explode from desire, she was given a delightful shock. The Slayer, it seemed, liked to talk during sex.

His mouth moved, brushing the delicate outer shell of her ear, his warm breath caressing her skin and making her shudder with anticipation. “You like that, don’t you? Like the Big Bad rubbin’ your sweet lil titties… Such gorgeous tits you have, pet… Look at those rosy nipples, jus’ beggin’ to be sucked… You let Spike take care of you, kitten. I got what you need.”

His voice was a silky purr as it slid over her like warm honey. The questing fingers of one hand skimmed down her body, pausing to caress the swell of her hips before sneaking around. As his sure fingers dipped past her coarse, dark blonde curls, she bucked her hips forward, her head lolling onto his shoulder as she moaned.

“So tight, so wet for me... Your snug lil pussy just askin’ for me to touch… You want me, don’t you pet? Want the Slayer to make you come… Relax, kitten… There, my fingers just stretchin’ you open nice ‘n’ easy… Cor, so fuckin’ tight…” He groaned in her ear. “’ll feel so good on my cock… You want more, Buffy?”

Unable to speak, she merely nodded frantically. His constant litany, a combination of sweet praises and sultry promises, was driving her to the brink of madness. Two hot fingers slipped easily into her, beginning an agonisingly slow rhythm as his thumb circled her clit lazily. She could feel the tightening in her belly, the heat burning there. Just a bit more, a bit more…

As though reading her thoughts, he slid another finger into her and jerked them in a short, sharp few thrusts, his thumb pressing hard onto her clit. With a moan that seemed to come right up from the soles of her feet, she rose on tiptoe as orgasm washed over her, blinding pleasure making her head spin as her vision went blurred.

Excited beyond belief at seeing her so submissive, so obedient to his body’s commands, Spike placed strong hands at her waist. He raised her over his cock, his eyes seeking hers as she came down from her high. Seeing his question, she took a moment that was seemingly out of time to reach up a hand and tenderly stroke his face.

Without warning, he took her lips and swallowed her sharp gasp as he dropped her onto his raging erection. He felt her muscles momentarily tighten in protest, before she slid the rest of the way onto him. He panted, whimpering in his throat as she immediately started to work on him.

Her first few strokes were experimental, her pelvis rocking against his in a deliberate pace designed to drive him wild with lust; it was succeeding admirably. Then she started to swirl those full, womanly hips he was gripping tight enough to leave bruises, and the snug fit of her muscles over his cock made his head spin.

When she started to move in earnest, he dimly thought he might faint from pleasure. Excruciatingly slowly, she drew herself up and off him. She paused at the tip of her erection, shooting him a wicked grin before plunging back onto him. He groaned, leaning against the shower wall for support as she repeated the motion, moving faster and faster.

He was almost there, but there was something… Casting about frantically in his dazed mind, he realised that he wanted her to come with him. Reaching between them, he began to knead her clit, his murmured words becoming more uninhibited, more darkly erotic, by the second. The little vampiress whimpered, her muscles clenching spasmodically around his length, gripping so tight he thought he’d pop.

As though in retaliation, she arched her back away from him, her breasts thrust forward towards his mouth to distract him as her petite hand vanished behind her. Then he felt her first sure touch on his sac, and he tensed as his climax smashed into him. His balls tightened, his head flew back as he gritted his teeth, hilting himself with a wordless roar of release.

Her own orgasm was quieter, but no less monumental. Somehow, in a feat of incredible agility, she twisted on his cock to face him, the new sensations prolonging his climax as he shot burst after burst of warm fluid into her. Silver eyes met his once as he bared his throat eagerly, knowing what was coming.

She buried her fangs into the tender flesh, giving a muffled howl as his rich blood, spiced with his release, flowed into her mouth. Her muscles clamped down on his cock, wringing out a last few drops of his seed as she took shallow, gentle pulls from his neck. They stayed locked like that long after she’d drawn away and licked his wounds closed.

Finally he lifted her away from him, the still-warm water of the shower washing away the evidence of their joining, though their bodies were warm and sated, made tired by their exertions. In silence, they stepped out of the shower and dried one another, Spike noting with pleasure that her wounds were all but vanished.

By the time he finished drying his chest, she was slumped against the wall, asleep. With a loving smile, he lifted her into his arms, cradling her against him as she snuggled closer. He carried her into her bedroom, their bedroom now, and lay her gently on the bed. He joined her, wrapping his body around her cooler one as he drifted into sleep, safe in the knowledge that her body and her heart were healing.