It was midnight by the time Buffy managed to get everyone to shut up long enough to get a word in. When she pointed out what time it was, the Key merely blinked at her as if to say ‘So?’ While she, as a vampire, and Dawn, as one of the most powerful forces in the universe, were feeling as sprightly as ever, the other Scoobies seemed to be flagging.

As she herded the yawning Scoobies out the door, Buffy’s demon stirred when her fingers touched the heavy wood. We don’t just want them to go because they’re tired, do we? For a moment she got the oddest feeling that it was licking nonexistent lips. There’s also the matter of a certain Slayer we need to mark.

She gave a hungry growl at the thought. Wood and Giles gave her strange sidelong glances as Spike’s eyes darkened with desire. Dawn grinned to herself; part of her ability as the Key was to catch glimpses of the future. Judging by her visions, Spike was in for a ride and a half. For a moment the part of her that was still a teenage girl pouted. She may have Robin for now, but damn! Spike was a hottie.

As though sensing Dawn’s thoughts Buffy growled again possessively. Laughing, her sister pulled the two men from the room, the startled Watchers calling quick goodnights to hide their blushes. Buffy turned to Spike, leaning back against the door and giving a lazy smile.

Spike gave his own impatient growl, darting across the room and pinning her to the door with his body. Crushing his lips to hers, he moaned in delight as her nails ran down his back feverishly. Shuddering, he eased back to give her room, only to find her plastering her body against his.

Her hips moved in a slow, seductive rhythm as she began licking and nibbling his neck teasingly. When he tensed, she went to pull away; she was shocked and thrilled when his hand shot up, holding her against him. His husky, purring voice above her made her freeze, however, with a shiver of fear for him when the demon struggled for control.

“Buffy, I want you to claim me.”

She stepped back, meeting his eyes. “You understand what it means? If we do that… There won’t be anyone else for you or me, Slayer. Just us. I’ll kill anyone who comes near you.”

Spike growled at her territorial statement. “And I’ll rip anyone who looks at you wrong into pieces. I know what I’m doing, love.”

When she realised that he had been thinking about this for a while, she gave a low groan and kissed him savagely. Her eyes flashed silver fire at him as she backed away, leaving him whimpering his desire for her. Shaking her head, she dodged past him and stopped in the doorway to their bedroom, looking back over her shoulder.

“You coming then?”

By the time the Slayer had recovered enough from her calm acceptance of his wish, she’d pushed the door shut. He was across the room in a few seconds, barging into their private sanctum only to screech to a halt at the sight that greeted him, his mouth going dry as his cock leaped to sudden, painful attention.

Buffy was lying on the bed, dressed only in a matching set of frilly black lingerie. She leaned back onto her elbows, thrusting her breasts enticingly towards him. Slamming the door shut, he began to fumble with his clothes, made clumsy by his eagerness to join her. When she became too impatient, she rose and came to stand in front of him.

Her gaze crawled up to meet his before she took the two halves of his shirt in her strong little hands. The rip of the fabric made an erotic accompaniment to his moan of desire as she tore the clothing away. Delicate fingers ran along the bulge in his jeans before unbuckling his belt and opening his fly.

When his cock jumped into her hand, she shot him a sultry smile. “No underwear? Oh you bad boy, you.”

Her throaty purr made him quiver with desire. Pushing her back onto the bed, he nestled himself between her spread thighs with a cocky smile. “You know you love it, baby.”

Buffy nodded in agreement before his soft lips eased over her own, stoking the fire raging inside of her. She moaned and he took advantage of it, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Her hands buried themselves in his silky hair, her lips moving ravenously against his. Sliding down slightly, he began to kiss her neck.

On impulse, he moved his mouth to the area that a vampire usually bit its victim. Catching a bit of flesh between his teeth, he bit down on it. Buffy snarled, her response instantaneous. Her eyes flashed silver as her fangs dropped, and Spike found himself being bodily heaved onto the bed.

Moments later a now-naked Buffy landed atop him, sinking down onto his cock with no further foreplay. Spike groaned; it was cool and wet and tight and God it had been too long since he was last inside her. Her hips immediately rose away from his, drawing out the slide up to excruciating lengths.

Her demon face was contorted with pleasure as she paused, the tip of his length just stretching her opening. Their eyes met as his hands rose to pinch and knead her nipples. Then she slammed back down onto him in a brutally hard stroke that left him gasping for breath.

She began to whine as she picked up a punishing rhythm, her pelvis twirling with each downward plunge. His fingers rolled her receptive bud furiously as his other hand slid down her body, one long finger delving into the sticky wetness around where they were joined.

He rubbed her clit gently, increasing his pace as she began to growl and whimper in pleasure. Her nails scored his chest, the flares of pain making his head snap back as he gasped and panted in mind-numbing ecstasy. Then her voice was in his ear, a low, husky snarl that made every nerve tingle.

“Come on, lover. Harder, faster. Yeah, Slayer, fuck it’s good. Your hard cock so deep inside me… You love it, don’t you? Love my cool little pussy on you…”

Spike moaned his agreement, his hips pumping frantically in time with her thrusts. Her hand gripped his hair and gently turned his head to the side, her cool tongue bathing the skin of his throat, her rhythm not once faltering. Her fangs grazed his skin lightly, a fresh bolt of arousal jumping through him at the contact.

Powerful muscles suddenly contracted around his cock, squeezing him in a grip that was exquisitely painful. Then the sharp sting of her fangs sliding into his neck made his eyes close in release, his warm seed spurting into her as she began to come, writhing over him as she pulled long swallows of blood from him.

His orgasm seemed to last forever, making him only dimly aware of her actions as she roared her claim. “Mine!”

He opened his eyes, feeling the last of his come draining into her as he latched his teeth onto her neck and bit down, feeling her cool blood spill onto his tongue, the feeling of finally belonging making him want to weep. “Yours.”

An electric tingle shot through them both, the room rocking as though in a silent explosion. Silver light burst over and around them as the echo of the other’s pleasure stormed through their bodies. The soft, loving slide of her tongue over his mystically-sealed marks brought him down from his blissful high.

Her voice in his head was the last thing he heard before slumber claimed him. Sleep, my love.

****

In the next room, the Key smiled to herself. Emerald light gathered around her, travelling through the wall to settle softly over the sleeping vampire and her Slayer. Rolling onto her side, the age-old being gave a soft sigh of contentment and fell into sleep, images of things to come dancing in her mind.