Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning! This interlude was written at the request of a fan of the story (you know who you are!) when Spike mentioned dreaming of Buffy. This chapter is total porn, there is no plot whatsoever. For those who want to skip it, feel free. For the rest of you, let the smut begin!
As he settled into bed, Spike allowed his eyes to drift shut. An image swam into focus, a scantily clad, now miraculously curvy Buffy. Her eyes fluttered shut as he felt the cool tickle of her breath on his lips, remembering the way her hands felt as they ran through his hair. Sleep claimed him, and suddenly he was back in the training room…

****

Still weak from her workout, Buffy swayed into him, bracing her slender form against his chest. Their eyes met, and he felt his mouth grow dry as her eyes darkened to stormy jade. He groaned as her pink tongue swept out to moisten her lips, bending to do the job for her, his arms twining around her waist as her hands buried themselves in his soft hair, their lips getting closer and closer…

The first touch was electric, the tentative pressure she applied at first not nearly enough to satisfy him. With a deep moan, he pulled her flush against him, one hand sliding down her back and under her thigh, lifting it to hook around his hips. Then it slipped back up, caressing the smooth globe of her ass as he ground her against him.

She was whimpering quietly, and at the first touch of his tongue on her lips they parted for him. With languid strokes he explored the inside of her mouth, the passion that had been burning inside of him since he first set eyes on her roaring into life. Never letting his lips part from hers, he freed his other hand from her waist and hoisted her up.

Slender but strong legs wrapped around him in a crushing hold, the subtle rocking rhythm she’d established driving him insane with want. Still carrying her, he stumbled backwards, blindly tumbling them to the soft, welcoming surface of the thick training mats. The force of impact jolted her against his erection, and they both gasped in fevered delight at the contact.

She was laying on top of him now; her legs were splayed one on either side of his hips, her pelvis still writhing erotically on his. Groaning, he rolled them over and captured her tiny wrists in his hands, smirking at her as he pinned them firmly to the mat over her head. His free hand reached around, one finger trailing over the sensitive nape of her neck until she arched into him and his eyes narrowed in triumph.

With swift fingers he unclasped her bra, pulling it away from her body as he sat up. Buffy stared back at him, green eyes dark and pupils dilated with her desire, unashamed of her nudity. The sight took his breath away. Her small but firm breasts seemed made to fit his palms, and he revelled in her needy moan as he rolled one raspberry-pink nipple between his fingers.

Watching her face, her kiss-swollen lips parted on a sigh that could have been his name, he waited until her eyes flipped open to meet his. His voice was a deep, husky murmur that seemed to travel in a bolt of desire from her ears to her nipples to her clit.

“Watch me.”

With a hungry smile, he swooped down and captured one hard bud in his mouth, his tongue flicking it mercilessly as she cried out and squirmed in pleasure. His fingers caressed its twin, pinching firmly as he bit down on the nipple captured in his hot mouth, the edge of pain making her keen her desperation.

Pulling back, he blew over her damp skin, the borrowed warmth of his mouth suddenly icy-cold against her cool flesh. The temperature difference made her shudder, heady desire coursing through her veins. He traded off, holding the neglected peak in his mouth before repeating his actions.

By the time he was finished, she was gasping and writhing, and although his nose was only human, he could smell the sweet tang of her arousal. His erection surged against the zipper of his jeans, and he groaned as she suddenly sat up, reaching for the fastenings on his too-tight clothing with eager hands.

As soon as the zipper was halfway down, his cock leapt into her hand, the coolness of her skin against his fiery heat making his head spin. Suddenly they were roughly flipped over, and his hands were fastened to the legs of a nearby vaulting horse with the silk rags he used to clean his weaponry.

His eyes shot up to hers where she straddled him, his breath catching as she slowly, deliberately raised her arms and piled her golden hair atop her head, a feminine gesture that lifted her breasts invitingly. He struggled, some primal need driving him to feel her under his fingers, but she merely laughed and shook her head.

Then his jeans were ripped away, the momentary friction on his legs making him bite his lip against the flash of pain. It was mixed with absolute pleasure the next minute as she leaned down, her cool, wet mouth engulfing the raging heat of his cock. Closing his eyes, he tried to think of something, anything, to distract him, but he yelped in pain when her nails dug into his stomach, his eyes flying open. It was his undoing.

Seeing her there, eyes smouldering, pouting lips wrapped firmly around him, was too much. With a yell of wonderful release, he thrust his hips sharply upwards, almost whining with delight as he felt her throat convulse as she swallowed his spendings. She eased away, her tongue darting out to caress her lips.

He felt himself hardening again (thank God for dreams!), and then she was naked, sinking down onto him in one smooth stroke and holy fuck he’d never felt anything like it. It was cool and smooth and so fucking tight he thought he’d explode. Then she started to move, using him to get herself off without a thought as to his pleasure, which only made him hotter.

She shifted, leaning forwards and bracing her hands on his chest, her nails fiery little points of exquisite pain as they marked him as hers. Then he hit a spot inside of her that made her cry out, her hips rolling forwards and down as her eyes met his. He could feel her muscles begin to flutter around him, could feel the stretched entrance to her core gripping him.

Leaning his head to the side, he watched her eyes glow silver as her fangs dropped. As her orgasm rocked through her, making her clench so tightly around his cock it was almost painful, she bit into his flesh and began pulling shallow draughts of blood from his neck.

The combination of the hot pleasure of impending orgasm and the sharp pain of her bite raced through across his nerves, and then he was coming, coming so hard it felt like he she was draining his life and absorbing it into herself. Aftershocks still shuddered through him as she sat up, eyes still gleaming with feral pleasure, lips stained red. She wiped her finger across her lips, piercing it with her fang so her blood mixed with his before offering it to him. His eyes never leaving hers, he began to suck as she gave a hauntingly savage roar of triumph, a phrase buried in the primal claim. that made his tremble in ecstacy.

“I love you.”

****
The shriek of the alarm clock woke him the next morning, and he rolled over in bed. A grimace twisted his lips at the cold, slimy wetness over his groin and hips and he closed his eyes in defeat. He hadn’t lost control in his sleep since he was sixteen. A smile lifted his mouth as he rose to clean up. If reality was anything like the dreams, he was in for one hell of a ride.