Author's Chapter Notes:
Please note that this is a rough version because I can't wait for your reaction!
PULSE
Chapter 13
By Mercy
NC-17 for sexual content
Thanks to Kar for all your help so far
Please note that this is a rough version because I can't wait for your reaction!

Fallen


Buffy struggled to open the door with both helmets in her hands, hampered by the leather jacket she wore that was too big for her. She wondered who it had belonged to in the past as it obviously was styled for a female and Buffy stupidly hoped that it hadn’t been an ex’s of his. Buffy had sniffed the leather for traces of perfume that hadn’t been evident amongst the slight tinge of leather. The door to her apartment door was reefed out of her hands as Spike pulled it open for her, she watched as he took one of the helmets from her hands.

“Well, don’t you look dangerous?” He exhaled deeply with a soft whistle of appreciation as a puff of smoke exhaled from his lungs. “Hate to meet you down a dark alley way.”

Immediately a deluge of memories poured through her mind as she instantly recalled the one time that Spike had caught her down a dark alley. God this was going to be so much harder than she thought and it was just a simple day out with Spike. A simple day out with him, complicated with the fact that she wanted nothing more than to fuck his brains out and scream the roof down as he made her come. Shaking her head she tried to regain some composure before she totally lost it, grabbed him and ran back up stairs to her apartment ripping the clothes from his body as she threw him down upon her bed.

Unable to control herself she replied to his comment, “You already have.”

“I know. I still have the scorch marks.” He pulled her against his chest so that her erect nipples brushed along his chest. “I know how real dangerous you are, little girl.”

“Spike, please don’t,” she whispered as she twisted herself out of the burning embrace. “Don’t ruin it.”

“Sorry, love,” he reluctantly let her go and grabbed his helmet from her hand and walked over to his motorbike. “Let’s get this show on the road.”

She looked at him, as he slid himself over the frame of the bike and slipped his helmet over his head. He turned towards her and with his hand patted the seat of the bike behind him motioning her to get on behind him. With a soft sigh she slide the other helmet on her head as she flipped its visor up and gingerly stepped over to the bike. With some difficulty she lifted herself over the frame of the bike and got on the seat behind him.

“What do I do now?” she spoke loudly to him, unsure what to do with her hands and feet.

“Never been on a bike before, pet?” He turned his head as he flipped his own visor open to look at her awkward stance on the bike. She shook her head in reply as she slightly shook against him. “Put your feet onto the pedals,” He pointed towards the bottom of the bikes frame. “And you can either hold onto the handle at the back of the bike…or onto me if you can keep your hands on my waist, love.” He chuckled gently trying to lighten the tense mood that hung between them.

She placed her hands behind her grappling onto the handle behind her too frightened what might flare inside her should she dare touch him. Anywhere. She flipped the visor of the helmet over her face hoping that it would present itself as some kind of shield from his intense gaze.

“Buffy.” He leaned over and flipped the visor up so that he could look directly into her eyes. “Just a few things, love, before we go anywhere. You need to make sure that you keep yourself upright while we’re riding and lean sideways a little as we go around bends, you got that, Goldilocks?”

“Yeah.” She tersely smiled towards him as he flipped her visor down again.

“It would be easier to follow my lead if you held onto my waist, love, and leaned into me.”

“I’m alright like this, thank you.” She pulled herself back further from his body as she tried to keep herself of his lean body. Temptation was to close to her and she had to keep a clear head to keep him at bay.

“Fine,” with that Spike started the bike with a hard yank of his foot on the starter and pulled the throttle hard with his hand as the bike roared to life. With a few twists of his wrist he revved the bike and took off with a start that stunned Buffy into making a grab for his waist as she tried to maintain her centre of gravity. What she didn’t see was the smirk that covered his face in triumph as he sat in front of her with his face hidden by the shading of his helmets visor.

Closing her eyes for dear life she grabbed hard onto his jacket as he quickly approached the first corner he came across. Gritting her teeth she leaned to the left as they speed around the corner and harshly exhaled as they straightened up around the curve. Making a small fist she gently swung down with her hand and hit his thigh, in response he lifted a hand from the handle bar and swatted her on her thigh. She swore that she could hear a chuckle above the load roar of the engine and again went to smack him when he took a sharp right making her again grab onto his waist to hold her self onto the bike.

Making a promise to herself that she‘d make him pay when they got to wherever they where going. She gained the courage to open her eyes so that she could keep a track of where they where going and try to enjoy something of their journey. She let herself feel the pressure of the wind fracture whoosh through her body as they speed through the city centre and out into the suburbs they passed. Maybe this wouldn’t be as bad as she let herself think, one thing she knew was that this would be one hell of a ride.

***~~~**~~~***

City gave way to suburb as suburb gave way to the winding roads of the country side as concrete gave way to greenery. Buffy quickly learnt how to lean close against the warm body of Spike, as hers moved with his as one in tune with the bike as it gripped the road that they now travelled. She watched the scenery pass by in quiet reflection as enjoyed the freedom that she’d never experienced in a car being on a bike. The sense of protection and trust she felt having him in control of not only her safety but his as well. Maybe it was a lesson that she could learn, one of faith and sanctuary that she could find in his arms if she let herself go just a little more within herself.

She chided herself for being so insipid with him, covering everything with a candy veneer that was laced with a bittersweet taste. A taste that she might just choke on if she rushed into something stupid with these overwhelming feelings that gushed uncontrollably out of her consciousness. She had to remind herself too breathe as she envisaged what exactly all of this meant to her and to him. Her head began to ache with what ifs and maybes that she was beginning to tight around herself and as much as she tried she just couldn’t stop making herself think.

One thing was clear thinking too much was becoming dangerous. What she needed to do was feel and like a sharp slap to the head she remembered that feeling was the thing that got her into this trouble in the first place. She leaned her head against his shoulder as she tried to eradicate all thought from her mind, her body shuddered as she tried to slow her now erratic breathing. She instantly felt the body she held onto stiffen in response to her distress and the speed of the bike slow down with the slight jarring of the brakes.

Lifting her head, Buffy could see that he’d pulled over to a shoulder in the road that lead to a small park that over looked the valley below it. Bringing the bike to a halt he pushed down the foot bar with one of his feet as they came to rest on the ground and switched of the engine. With a gentle pressure he pulled her hands from around his waist and waited for her to dismount the bike. Turning around he watched as she did just exactly that but he couldn’t miss the tight hard movements of her body as she did so. Spike bit his lip in a vain attempt to keep his mouth shut before he asked her what was bothering her so much that she was as stiff as a corpse.

In a quick rush of movement, she ripped the helmet of her head and spun herself away from his gaze pretending it would seem to look at the view in front of her instead of the man that now sat casually on his bike. Taking it as a silent cue, he pulled the helmet from his head and rested it on the petrol tank of the bike. Running his hand through his hair to smooth it down and hopelessly get rid of some of his frustration, he sighed deeply as he dismounted the bike.

“Quiet a view,” Spike walked towards where she stood looking down towards the valley below. “So peaceful hey love?”

“Yeah,” Buffy watched as he made his way to stand by her side. “Peaceful and secluded.”

“Not to quiet for you?” Spike looked around him. “Would you prefer company?”

“I’m more frightened of what I’d do to you Spike than what you’d do to me.” Buffy walked a little further down the slope of the lookout letting out a hitched laugh. “Remember I’m the queen bit...”

“Buffy?” Spike spoke with a harsh tone. “We are so over it, sweetling. Just don’t go there.”

“That’s new,” Buffy turned towards him as she came to a bench that over looked the view not that she could really give a rats about what was in front of her except the man beside her. “You’ve never called me sweetling before.”

“See I told you our relationship was developing,” Spike came to sit beside her on the bench and put his arm running down the back of the chair. “You just got a new pet name and I’d say that’s a development. Don’t say things like that about yourself…things are different now.”

“We can’t change what happened between us Spike,” Buffy tried to look into spike’s eyes but just couldn’t do it.

“Why are we going down this path again Buffy?” Spike said with a sigh. “I don’t want to go around and around in the past Buffy. What’s done is done. Stop putting up barriers between you and me.”

“No I’m not,” Buffy quickly defended herself. Too quickly for Spike’s liking.

“Yes you are Buffy,” Spike tried to hold back a rising anger. “I didn’t come here to have you put up a wall between you and me even before we’ve started. Don’t give yourself a reason to fail even before we’ve fallen.”

“I think that we’ve already fallen Spike,” Buffy sighed quietly.

“We have fallen but remember that we can only do what where doing now. Picking ourselves up and moving forward. Maybe just maybe if I’m lucky you’ll fall for me all over again.” He closed his eyes for just a moment as if to find the strength to say what he really wanted to say but just couldn’t find the internal strength to do so. “But fall for me in a good way,” was all that slipped from his lips.

“I think...”

“Stop thinking about it, this and everything else.” Spike pointed out towards the view. “This is a new start and our first date. So shut gob and enjoy this. Us.”

Seeming to have broken the slight chill between them, Buffy laughed as he so politely told her to shut up. Shaking her head she breathed deeply to fill her lungs full of the clear crisp air, hoping that it would overcome some of the lethargy she felt towards herself. A new start, just like he’d said this was a new start for both of them and he had plans that they’d be going forward together.

Leaning over he took her head between his warm hands that softly caressed the taunt skin of Buffy’s face as she pulled her face into a tight unsure smile. With a slightly quizzical look on his own face Spike took possession if the tip of her top lips as he enveloped it between his own mouth gently biting the fragile skin as he pulled away. He pulled Buffy deeper into his embrace as Spike ran his hand around her back as light feathery kisses reigned over her mouth to soothe the light sting of his bite.

Unable to hold back any further resistance or command any self will, Buffy gave into her deep seeded need to feel close to him once again. As if caught in a whirlwind of emotions that she never thought that she’d feel again Buffy felt something splinter deep inside her and erupt within. Her frame began to gently tremble as she anchored herself against Spike using his body to hold herself upright. Allowing her to lean closely next to Spike as she gave acquiescence to herself to become an active participant in the kiss that now began to devour not only her mouth but her whole body as it responded to his desire.

Opening her mouth further Buffy slid her tongue along the inner rim of his top lip as she returned the teasing caress that Spike had plagued her body with. Increasing the pressure of her tongue along his flesh with each swipe as it passed over in delicious promises of coming pleasures. Mouths became fused as the heat boiled over infusing the two together and began to burn as desire fuelled its flame. Tongues darted against each other trying to prolong their agony of needing to meet and the pleasure the instant that they touch each other. Until they could no longer deny their needed to touch the other as they slide deeply as they explored each other if for the very first time making the one hunger for other even more.

Buffy could feel all the walls that she’d built up inside herself begin to shatter as she pulled herself bodily over Spike as she began to straddle his hips. She could feel the heady rush of the tingle of desire rush from her mouth to her clit. Buffy couldn’t help the need to move her hips in response as she grinded them into Spike’s and couldn’t miss his obvious reaction with the hard cock that now pushed right back at her. She wanted his cock to be thrusting into her body like his tongue was doing to her mouth as she continued to act out her needs as Buffy rotated her hips against his groin showing him exactly what she wanted.

For a spilt second Spike ground himself up against the invitation of her body as he lost control of the desire burning beneath the surface ready to devour them both. Making a quick decision Spike pulled her hips out of his groin and pulled himself away from her mouth, resting his forehead against his own. Breathing shallowly and erratically Spike now looked into the surprised but saddened eyes of Buffy.

“We need…” Spike tried to speak between intakes of oxygen, “to stop…need to be sure…want you…but not here like this.”

“Oh,” was all Buffy could say as she pulled herself off Spike and looked away from him to petrified that he might further reject her.

Waiting until his breath was back he continued. “I want you and I want you badly but not here where anyway can see us. I want to fuck you so bad that I feel like I’m gonna come in my pants like a kid.”

“Then why?” Buffy finally looked at him. “I want you too.”

“Cause it aint right,” Spike came up to stand behind her. “Sex will just fuck up everything again and I thought we agreed on that fact? That we wanted to start fresh?”

“Yeah,” Buffy tried to begin pleading with him as she tried to get herself under control. “But Spike what about…?”

“Awh! No, don’t say anything about it,” Spike put a finger upon her lips indicating that she be silent.

“But Spike?” Buffy tried to reason with him.

“Buffy don’t make me repeat myself,” Spike moved his hand to around her shoulders in a firm grip. “Please.”

“Spike, I need…I’ve got to…”

“What?” Spike looked worried was to say the least about the look on his face.

“I got to go,” Buffy look around the park trying to find something that she was after but to Spike it just looked like she was looking for an escape route.

“We just got here, love.” Spike with a slight hint of bitterness in his voice.

“Yeah but we’ve been riding for ages,” Buffy shrugged his hand away from her shoulder as she moved away. “I need to go.”

“Why now?” Spike begrudgingly got up and dusted himself off.

“I can’t help it,” Buffy spotted a large bush and started to run towards it trying to hide the fact that she needed a few moments to collect herself after the intense passion that they’d just shared. “I just gotta go.”

“Oh that ‘go’” the sound of relief in his voice was overwhelming. “Love, could have put that in a better sentence.”

“What did you think I meant?”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Good,” Buffy called out from behind the bush, “because you need to find me some toilet paper.”

Muttering to himself Buffy vaguely heard his response, “I was hoping for a miracle not wanting to perform them myself. Loo paper? Where in the hell does she expect me to find that?” Spike shook his head as he headed back to their backpacks hoping to find tissues or something that would resemble toilet paper. “I know I’ll pull it out of my arse.”

“Smarty pants!”

“Yep love that’s me.”

“Can I watch?”

“What?” Spike sarcastically replied.

“Watch you pull it out of your arse?” Buffy asked him with a sweet tone.

“Oh bugger,” Spike mumbled to himself as he shook his head at the quick turn about of what just happened. One minuted their all hot and heavy and the next she’s demanding loo paper instead of a hard fuck. What in hells name had he signed himself up for when he decided to walk this path with Buffy?

“I heard that.”