PULSE

Thanks to Kar for an edit...thanks sweetie
Please review!!! FEED ME!!! FEED ME!!!

Sleep

Buffy sat in the living room of Spike’s house watching the television to pass the time, nothing really holding her interest. She moved from the screen to the magazine that she’d found in the kitchen. Who would have guessed by the title that he’d be interested in cooking, but then again she didn’t know anything about the man that lay upstairs sleeping. The only things she did know was that he had a vivid imagination, rode a bike and apparently like to cook, which she also discovered when she’d made herself some lunch and found a ton of cookbooks. She could visualize him in the kitchen making dinner, one thing that she could never do was cook and she knew she could burn boiling water.

Throwing down the magazine she decide that it was time to check on her patient upstairs. Walking into hallway she noticed the time and thought it would be be a good idea to wake him up. Stopping in front of his bedroom door, she knocked on the wood to see if he was already awake. With no answer she pushed it open to see his sleeping form. The sheet lay draped over his hips, barely covering his groin; his left arm lay under his neck and right hand draped over his tight abdominal ridges that formed his stomach. Buffy took in every inch of the male that lay prone before her, each breath he took became exaggerate in her mind, as she focused on the raise and fall his chest. His abdominal muscles tighten and release as his diaphragm moved up and down, his fingers curled into a fist and inflicted memories of where they’d touched her body, and the hunger he’d unleased in her.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts and fantasy that she never saw his eyes open just a millimetre. She watched as his fingers uncurled and slowly run up his chest to his face, her eyes following every motion and inch of pale skin it travelled until they meet his own gaze. She quickly looked away in embarrassment and surprise at being caught ogling his body so openly, she could feel the heat in her cheeks rise.

“Don’t look away pet. Don’t you like what you see?” He spoke with a cool tone. “Don’t be embarrassed in being attracted to my body, Luv.”

“So sure of yourself, Spike?” Buffy spoke quietly.

“Only where you’re concerned, Luv. “

Buffy heard the rustling of sheets as she still looked away from him, she heard the muffled foot steps on the carpet but still didn’t back away from the doorframe. He came to stand in front of her, pulling her chin gently in his direction and made her look into his eyes that seemed to burn with a deep blue ring as his iris dilated. He leaned into her until she stood flat against the doorframe and his body covered hers, he ran a single finger along her bottom lip.

“I’m sure that you crave me just as much as I crave you. You’re like an addiction I don’t want to get rid of,” Spike ran his finger down her chin, neck and rested just where her blouse parted. “Maybe you could help relieve my withdrawal, Doctor.”

“Spike,” she breathed the words out. “You…you should be resting.”

She could only stand there as his hands roamed her body until they both came to rest on her buttocks, he clasped the flesh between his hands and squeezed as he pulled her closer. He watched her face contorting in unresolved tension and her short sharp intakes of breath as he started to grind her hips into hers. He let one of her cheeks go as he brought his hand to sit on her hips for a second before trailing it around to her front and resting it on her mound. He grasped the crotch of her pants and rubbed the fabric into his hand, her breath became a hiss as he continued to increase the pressure he applied and worked his hand in a circular motion.

Taking hold of her belt that she wore he pulled her into the depths of the room and slipped back onto the bed until he sat with his back on the headboard. Spike looked at her like she was his prey as he pulled the sheet from around him and threw it from the bed. With a single finger he motioned a come hither and patted the bed with his other had.

“Time to choose sweetheart. Retreat or come to my bed?” Spike spoke to his with a voice filled with desire. Buffy stood still, struck with such a force that riveted her to the spot where she stood. “Well?”

“I…”

“It’s simple Luv, turn and walk out or strip and come to bed.” Spike mouth opened slightly as he ran his tongue over his teeth and curled it above his palate. “I much prefer the bed option, Buffy, but it’s your choice.” He ran his hand down his body, “I’d prefer your company but if you don’t want to then no pressure. I’ll just see to the problem myself.”

His frankness about what he wanted made her insides shiver, she could feel the room close around them and encase the fire that burned between them. No one had every been so forward with her about their desire for her, not that she had that many men to compare him to, but she couldn’t deny the fact that he’d opened a side to her sexually that had remained hidden and untapped. It frightened and stimulated her at the same time; one thing that she knew was this man knew how to make sure she understood what he wanted from her. His sexually aggression was a turn on, and she could feel the forbidden desire she’d denied herself lie within her, wanting to be released.

With a slight uncertainty she began to undo her blouse that sat on her shoulders, she continued to watch him as she pulled the shirt from her body and slid it down her shoulders. He shifted slightly on the bed as she removed her belt and undid the button that held her waistband together, she watched as he grasped his erection in his hand and began slow pumps with his hand. She immediately felt her internal temperature rise and her heart race at his open sexuality; she pulled the zipper down and let her trousers pool at her feet. Leaving her standing before him in a matching black bra and panties, she looked down at her underwear and wished she’d worn something more attractive than the sports set she wore.

“I don’t care what you’re wearing, Luv, it could be a sack cloth for all I give a damn. It’s what’s underneath I want to see. Your pretty breasts and pussy is all I care about.” He moved forward slightly, “Come to me.”

She moved one foot in front of the other until she stood at the side of the bed; she shyly moved her knee onto the bed but stopped herself from getting onto it. Spike pulled himself into a kneeling position directly in front of her as he ran a hand along her knee tracing her inner thigh until he came to her panties. He pushed the fabric aside and slid his thumb and forefinger into the junction of her legs. He let his thumb skim over her clit and his finger glide into the tip of the opening to her vagina. He didn’t move an inch of flesh against hers, his hand just rested where it lay, he watched her bite her lip in anticipation of his next move. He held his hand steady as she was saturated and just a hint of movement would extract the fire that began to glow within her, and he wasn’t ready for that to happen just yet.

“Take of your bra.”

Buffy’s hand moved to the front clasp of her bra and pulled the snap apart, she slid the fabric away from her breasts, and down her shoulders until it fell to the ground of it’s own accord. Spike flicked his thumb extracting a hiss of breath from her, he felt the muscles with her quim tighten with it, he had never seen such a response before and it heightened his own desire, but still he wasn’t ready to rush into the night.

“Do you want me to taste your pretty breasts?” Spike leaned his head down in the direction of her bust. “Do you want me to suckle on them, scrape them with my teeth and sooth your nipples with my tongue, Buffy?”

Buffy could only nod her head in reply she was so lost in the eroticness of his words and the tone of his voice. She placed her hand on the back of his head, entwining her fingers within his locks and pulled him even more forward towards her breasts. He resisted the pressure she was placing on his head and leant forward and licked her collarbone instead, he felt her shiver and sway her hips. Her nerve endings lighted the fire in her clit and make her rotate her hips harder over his hand that virtually held her upright.

“Ask me Buffy,” Spike trailed his tongue along her collarbone and onto her shoulders. “Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

Buffy still couldn’t speak through the haze that filled her mind, his words just penetrated through to her neurons that fired from the delicious feelings he was creating with his hand. He watched as she threw her head back from the pleasure she was experiencing, he stilled his movements as she increased the thrust of her body on his hand.

“Buffy?” Spike nipped her lightly on her shoulder and finally got her attention. “Ask me to do all the things you want from me.”

“I want…” she tried to form the words but they refused to come.

“Are you shy to ask for your pleasure?”

“Yes,” her reply was softly spoken and her shyness written on her face.

“Don’t be. You don’t have to be shy with me Buffy. Tell me what you want. It gives me pleasure to know you are experiencing the same thing that I am, and that you like what I’m doing to you.”

Spike pulled her down for a kiss as he opened her mouth with his tongue, rubbing her lips with the moist flesh of his own. Swirling around the soft tissue that lay within, brushing along her teeth and teasing her soft palate with light strokes of his tongue. He lightly began massaging her left breast with his fingertips, pulling at her nipple as it peaked under his hand, and strumming her clit with his other hand. He felt her arch away from him in response to his touch and pulling back to receive more of it. With some reluctance he leaned back onto his haunches and looked at the woman before him, her body tight with passionate fire and her eyes glazed in fervour.

“Take off your panties, Buffy.” Spike told her. Buffy slowly withdrew the fabric from her hips and slid them slowly down her hips, kicking them away. Moving back further onto the bed, he made room for her as she climbed onto the mattress. “Lie down.” She quickly moved into the centre of the bed and lay down with her hands at her side. “Bend your knees.” Spike moved to the end of the bed as she lifted her feet and rested her ankles against the back of her thighs, he placed both of his hands on her ankles, lifting them until she was open to him and rested them on the mattress. Leaning over her he grasped her hands within his own, and brought them just above her pubic bone, “Open yourself to me.”

Buffy looked at him unsure of what he wanted and shocked by his requested, never had she been so open with another human being or so vulnerable to their sight. She gently pulled the skin where her hand rested on her pubic bone; she could see his jaw twitch as the muscle tightened. Not waiting for her to adapt and respond to the look in his eye of wanting he spoke, “More.” She slid her fingers down further and pulled the lips of her vulva apart, he didn’t miss her sharp intake of breath at this daring behaviour. It excited and heightened her pleasure at this new electrifying territory she’d never been in before.

He lowered his torso never breaking eye contact with her as he rested his hands on her inner thighs and ran his tongue over his lips as he bent his head towards her slit. He ran his tongue along the ridges of her vulva, never touching her clit, he would come in so teasingly close and then quickly dart out. She knew what he wanted her to do, what he wanted to hear. Buffy knew that she would never be released from this constant denial of any further pleasure until she gave into him.

“Please Spike!” Buffy begged him; she pulled at his hair in frustration.

“Please what, kitten?”

“Please… I want...please?” Buffy pulled at his hair again until he lifted his head from his task. “Please Spike! Just tell me what you want to hear? Please!”

“What do you want, Buffy? Just say it the best you can.” Spike looked at the desperation in her eyes. “Anything, Buffy! Don’t be embarrassed to say what you want to say.”

“Pleasetouchmycliterouswithyourtounge” Buffy blurted out as quickly as she could.

“Buffy, I want to hear it in English and slowly!” Spike moved his thumb back to her clit and slowly circulating it around her nub, increasing the already building pressure. “Don’t be so clinical, Luv. This isn’t an exam, so relax.”

Taking a slow deep breath she gathered all her courage and asked him for what she wanted him to do to her. “I want to feel your mouth and tongue on my…you know.”

“Say it,” Spike flicked his thumb over her nub again, “Buffy.”

“My clitoris! Now! Please!” Buffy pushed his head down towards her lower body again, and sighed with relief as he presumed to do as she asked. Spike felt the rush of pleasure in his body in getting her to verbalise her needs, even though it wasn’t exactly what he wanted her to say but it was a beginning.

He finally granted her desire as he alternated between circling the engorged flesh with his tongue and suckling on it like a nipple. He varied the suction as he tantalised her flesh and sent her nerve ending firing as he teemed her with bliss from what he was doing. He finally looked at her head thrown back onto the pillow as she experienced what he was doing to her. He saw her hands pull on the sheet under her, as he stroked her. Wanting to give her more and not wanting to wait for her to ask for more, he inserted another finger into her inner flesh making her rear herself off of the mattress that she lay on.

In time with his mouth he licked her nub, he pulsated his fingers in and out of her. He increased the depth that he penetrated her with each stroke, at times rotating his fingers to stroke every inch of available flesh he could find. Buffy let go of the sheet she’d anchored herself onto and reared up again, she began pushing her hips against his hand as he thrust it in and out of her mimicking the moment she truly desired, his flesh penetrating her own. Spike curled his fingertips within her until he heard her breath stop and her body shudder, he increased the pressure he was placing on her clit with his mouth, and concentrated on stroking her most sensitive spot within her wet flesh.

He pulled away from her again looking at her body flowing with heat and fervour, she lifted her head slightly from the pillow to share with him what she was experiencing, the reflection of want, need and desire flashed through her eyes. “Do you like what I’m doing to you, Buffy?” She could only nod her head as he ran his hand over clit; she let go of one side and placed it over his hand that stroked her applying more pressure to hand. “Say it sweetheart, tell me how much you’re enjoying this.”

“I...oh god…so good...Spike so good.” With her reply he bent his head back to her clit and placed her hand back exactly where it had come from.

He felt her inner muscles grapple and contract against his fingers, squeezing every second of pleasure from what they shared. With a sense of urgency to make her come, he inserted another finger, increasing the pressure he placed inside her compelling her muscles to contract harder against him. He easily manipulate the flesh as she flooded with more moisture making the strokes of his touch easier and his ability to manoeuvre his way around inside her flesh, that optimised her pleasure.

“Come…let go...I want to see you come.” Spike lift his head away for a second, as he applied his other hands thumb to her clit, grazing the sensitive flesh with his nail, causing a wave of pleasure sheering through her and throwing her into orgasm. He heard her short and heavy pants as the ripples of bliss raced through her body, her scream of pleasure as it penetrated her brain. He slowed down his movements as she stopped her downward thrust on his hand; he pulled out his fingers from her body and as she watched placed his hand on his cock. He covered every inch of it from the tip to the base; he looked at her as he pumped his flesh between his hands as he returned to sit on his haunches once again.

Buffy pulled herself up into a sitting position in front of him, and leaned over to touch him, but he stopped her approach. Instead pushed her back onto the bed, and motioned her to lay on her side facing away from him, Spike moved behind her so that his front was to her back, he pulled her head back for another devastating kiss of another kind.

“Bend your knee,” was the simple command he gave and she did it with out question. He kissed the back of her shoulder and left a trail along her spinal cord as she again descended down her body, until he reached the cheeks of her bottom. He once again moved to sit on his haunches as he straddled her right leg, and held the bent left leg’s ankle within his hand. “Do you want too feel me inside you?”

Buffy pulled back the ankle he held in his palm and came to rest it on his shoulder, “What I want is to feel your umm…” and with a broken tone she finished, “I want to feel your cock inside me!”

“That’s my girl! Going in for the kill, and she knows what she wants and she’s gonna get it.” Spike pulled himself flush up against her body and straightening her leg as comfortably as he could. He took his throbbing cock and moistened the tip with the moisture that flooded between Buffy legs; he ran the head of his cock along her slit, circulating her clit for added apprehension of when he would thrust into her. He continued to tease her for a few seconds as he drew the moment out. He would slide the head along her opening, backwards and forwards, sometime slipping in the head into her wet quim before he quickly pulled out and began to tease her again.

“Please Spike! Don’t tease me anymore! I want you inside me! Please!”

He immediately stopped what he was doing and grabbed onto her ankle on his shoulder as he slammed his way into her body. He instantly felt her muscles contract at the invasion of his cock so swiftly and suddenly within her, Buffy felt her abdominal muscles contract in pleasure as she increased the pressure around him. She tried to concentrate as she tightened and loosened her pelvic floor muscles, squeezing the ridged hard muscle that lay within her.

“Buffy please stop! Oh god woman! Buffy please!” Spike lay still within her as her movement caused wave after wave of ecstasy through his body. “Baby I’m going to come if you keep doing that! Fuck!” Spike tried to gather his strength back and put everything he had into not allowing himself to come before she had again. After a short time of allowing themselves to just enjoy their connection, Spike slowly began to thrust shallowly with in her. Just an easy rhythm that they both caught onto, over and over he pulsated through her body slowing increasing the burn that flowed between then.

“Can you feel me ,Luv?” Spike asked Buffy as she pulled once again on the sheets for anchorage.

“Yes!”

“God my girl is so wet. Makes it easier to fuck her tight…” This time it was Spike’s turn to get lost in the heated passion, he couldn’t finish his sentence as a flash of burning hot was flooded through him and rendered him speechless for a few seconds.

Eventually, Spike ground his hips harder against hers as he rotated his to touch every inch of her wetness, not leaving one cell within her untouched or unfound by his cock. He pushed her ankle forward allowing him to push himself deeper into her, but he was always mindful that he never applied too much pressure on her to cause her pain. “So fucking deep in my girl.” He watched as she looked at him at times, as she brought her hand down to feel his cock as he pistonned within her, her pleasure written all over her face. She would apply pressure along his length closing her hand around him, making him push harder into her as he passed through her hand to seek to her depths.

Suddenly removing himself from her, he pulled her onto her knees and placed her hands on the headboard making it clear to her what he wanted. Before he could ask her she spread her legs as she braced herself on the bed in readiness for him, she grabbed onto the headboard as hard as she could. He sat up on his knees behind her as he arched over her and grabbed her hips for leverage as he slammed himself repeatedly into her. She felt the rough motions of his hips as he pulled the head of his dick out of her and plunged it straight back into her, heard the slap of his thighs against her as he moved against her and the grunts of breathe as he heaved himself against her.

Slowing down the movement of his thrusting hips, he brought himself upright by lifting his right heel onto the mattress, which changed the angle of his penetration and prolonged the time between his thrusts inside her. Every time he moved deeply within her, he could hear her slight ‘ahhuhhhh’ of her breath escape from her lips.

“Buffy…fuck...push back Luv…that’s my girl….more …harder!” Spike spoke to her as she used her positions advantage to move back against him as he pushed forward. “So fucking wet…I can feel it slide from you…I can feel every muscle inside you twitch…with every stroke of my cock…deeper and deeper into you.”

He also took advantage of the position as he grabbed her breasts from underneath; moulding them to his hands and despite the deep penetration gently squeezed them and pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Buffy could feel herself begin to teeter towards her next orgasm, but she didn’t want to achieve it alone, “Spike please!”

“Please what, baby?”

“Spike, come for me.”

“Soon, Luv.” Spike continued to manipulate her breasts with his hands, as he gently kisses her back between words.

“No, NOW!” Buffy pleaded with him, she couldn’t hold on for much longer as she felt the muscle coil and tighten with in her. “Please, Spike!”

“You do it, Luv! Come if you want!” Spike freed one of her breasts and began to stroke her clit, pulling her deeper towards her climax. Not happy with his answer she began to contract her vaginal muscles again in time with his thrust, when he completely filled her, she clamped down onto him for maximum effect. “Buffy!”

She felt another change the speed and direction of his thrust as she pushed against him; she let go of the bed with one of her hands and slammed it onto his hips as she roughly ground herself against him. It finally came to a crescendo as Spike pulled her upright to sit against his back as he bounced her up and down on his cock, until he pulled her down one last time and held her hips to his as he finally came. He pulled onto her clit triggering her into the abyss just after him, he moved in her a few more times as he spiralled down from his orgasm.

“You, minx!” Spike still sat within her body as he kissed her shoulder, “It’s always so fucking hot with you!”

“Hot?”

“You get me hard just looking at you, girl!” Spike kissed her neck as he pulled the hair away from her face, “I always just want to grab you and find the closest place to fuck. You make it so good!”

“And I don’t even get any thanks?” Buffy grinned at him.

“Thank you, Luv!” Spike spoke before he realise what he’d said. “Bloody hell you got me!”

“Yep! See who taught who to say ‘Thank you!’” Buffy pulled her head around and gently kissed his face. “Maybe I should say Thank you to you for giving me so much.”

“Buffy?”

“I want more than just a quick fuck Spike! I want you!” Buffy broke her gaze with him frightened to see his reaction and rejection. “I want more than this…”