PULSE 5

For Kar and our interesting conversations that lead to inspiration and laughter….

Thanks to Kar for another great edit job..luv you sweetie :lick:...

Be warned a very fluffy piece here and there….lol…lots of nummy treats in here as well…


Belonging


“More than this?”

Buffy still couldn’t look at her lover, her words seemed to still echo throughout the room, she wiped the strands of hair that hung around her face. She hoped that the words she’d uttered hadn’t stolen the most exciting thing to happen in her life, away from her. Sliding down the bed, Buffy picked up the sheet that had ended up on the floor and covered herself in a kind of armour around herself. She tightly gripped the sheet around her slumped form, as she sat now on the end of the bed.

“I want more than just a quick tumble every time we see each other. I want, no I need more than that. I could get this…” Buffy waved her hand in the air, “this anywhere I wanted too.”

“What Buffy? A fuck?”

“Do you have to be so crude?” Buffy finally looked over her shoulder to find a very unhappy man that lay on the bed.

“Yeah, I do,” Spike ran his hand down his face. “I need to be clear on what you want from me Buffy.”

“Well, do you want more than this Spike?” Buffy asked him. “Do you want more than a willing body in your bed?”

Spike leaned over to the bedside table, withdrew a packet of cigarettes and proceeded to light one. Taking in a deep breath, he inhaled the smoke from it, allowing it to penetrate his lungs and blew out the smoke with a large exhale. Creating a haze around him, he took another puff and flicked the ashes into the ashtray that lay next to the bed. Buffy crumpled her nose at the smoke and waved her hand in front of her face as the smoke filtered through the air.

“Those things will kill you!” Buffy said dispassionately as Spike continued to smoke.

“I know,” Spike put out the cigarette. “I’ve seen enough people die of lung cancer.”

“Then why do you smoke?”

“Because I do,” Spike moved down to the edge of the bed where she sat and pulled her back to the other end of the bed. “Why do you let me do the things I do to you?”

“Because I do,” Buffy replied to his question with his own answer.

“But you want more?” Spike moved his fingers down her neck to her shoulder and over her arm. Buffy shut her eyes as her body began to respond to his touch. “No don’t shut your eyes.” She moved her neck so that she could look directly into his face as he continued to caress her arm. “What more do you want from me than this?”

Buffy’s breath shuddered as he asked the question, she could feel the power that a single touch from him could reduce her to sheer hedonism, and the dominance of her attraction to him. The struggle to gather her thoughts raged inside of her, she still ached from the joining of their flesh, which she found it a distraction to find any ability to reason.

“I want…”

“Still finding it hard to ask what you want Buffy?” Spike asked her in monotone as he moved his hand to her waist and manoeuvred them so she lay on her back on the mattress and he lay above her. Pulling the sheet away from her, he hauled it over both of them even as Buffy struggled to keep herself covered.

“I want you. I want to be with you besides in the bedroom,” Buffy struggled with her words. “I want you to be a part of my life.”

“You want to be my girl?” Spike looked at her with a sharp penetrating gaze.

Buffy put her hand on his cheek. “I want to belong to you.”

Spike closed his eyes and pondered upon her words, he was at a loss a few weeks ago he’d just been a way to give herself some release from the world and now she wanted him to give her everything. He let the idea whirl around his neurons as he considered what she was asking of him.

“Buffy, do you really know what you’re asking from me?” Spike opened his eyes again to her face and saw the insecurity that shone from her eyes. “I’m a hard bastard and I don’t know if you could live with the man that I am.”

“Let me decide that,” Buffy quietly spoke. “Hard bastard or not, I want you.”

“How well do you think that you know me?”

“You may think that you’re difficult, but I’ve heard your patients say otherwise, and I know that I can trust you,” Buffy tried to answer his question. “You’re an intelligent man, warped sense of humour, and a little possessive at times?”

“Possessive?” Spike looked at her with his brow furrowed exaggerating the scar on his eyebrow.

“Yes, Spike, a little possessive defending my honour and all, or would you rip the arms of every man that decided to give me their ‘special attention’?” Buffy tried to lighten the conversation between then and at the same time hope that he was a little possessive of her anyway. “Or would you do that for any woman that you came across?”

Buffy’s observation of his handling of Hepburn, had given her some hope that she wasn’t more than a fuck toy for his personal use. She knew that they hadn’t started out in the conventional way, but she hoped that they might be able to move forward from here and make go of things. Spike was not the type of man she ever imagined herself with, and not the type she’d ever been interested in. Yet since karma had brought him to her that day in the alley, she couldn’t look backwards or envisage herself with anyone else.

He looked at the woman that lay beneath him in his bed; the question she asked him had a strong element of truth in it. Besides defending his mother when he could from his abusive father, he’d never reacted so instinctively possessive towards another female. Sure he’d had his rough and tumble in bars from his past, but he’d been ready to beat the shit out of the man that had spoken to her like she was a piece of meat. Buffy wasn’t the type of girl that he’d have pursed into his bed, but she’d been an enigma from day one.

From deep down within himself came the call to take her up on her offer and let her into his life. Spike had to acknowledge that he could happily have her as part of his life, but he wasn’t so sure if she would like the total package once she really got to know him. He didn’t know how she’d cope with being ‘his’, he could only imagine that she would become his obsession and the centre of his world, and he didn’t know if she could cope with that. So he decided that if she really wanted to be a part of his life that, he would have to confront her with what he would really be like. What he would expect from her and if she could live with that, then he was willing to give her anything and everything.

“No, Buffy, I don’t,” Spike moved himself so that he totally lay over her, taking her head between his hands he spoke softly. “I usually just scare the git off, but with you it’s different and something that I haven’t done in a long time.”

“Long time?”

“Beat the shit out a bastard that deserved it, Buffy,” he could hear her shallow intake of breath at his statement. “I have a past that I’m not to happy about, but I live with it and move on with my life.”

“Oh,” Buffy quietly replied. “Are you telling me that you’ve been in trouble?”

“No, Luv, I’m not. What I am saying is that I was never caught.”

“How bad?” Buffy asked the obvious question.

“Bad temper and alcohol don’t mix well.”
“That’s all? Nothing like a felon?” Buffy had to ask for her own piece of mind, that she wasn’t sharing a bed with a criminal.

“No, just the occasional brawling of a stupid young man.”

“Oh,” Buffy absorbed what he was saying.

“Still want me sweetheart? Knowing that I have a sordid past?”

“I wouldn’t call that sordid Spike!” Buffy slid her hand up to his cheek. “I would call that young and stupid, but yes I still want to know you. Be with you.”

“Then understand this Buffy I will be demanding and possessive of you. If you give yourself to me Buffy, I want it all. All or nothing, or you might as well get dressed and leave.” His frankness was startling to her; she could feel her breathing stop as he laid it all out for her as he didn’t want any misunderstanding from the beginning. “Just as I will give the same to you Buffy.”

“I wouldn’t ask for anything less.”

Buffy pulled his face down towards her own, as she brushed her lips along his, just a simple caress. Spike gripped her lower lip between his own and pulled it down as he slid his tongue in and began to explore the moist inner flesh of her mouth. He grazed her teeth applying pressure behind his movements until she opened her jaw, slipping in he savoured her rough flesh as they entangled themselves within each other. Moving his hand away from her face, he ran it slowly down her body and collarbone until it came to rest on her breast.

Grasping the soft skin, he massaged her nipple to peak as his hand moved in a circular craze until he began tugging slightly at her tightened tip of flesh. Rolling it between his fingers, he pulled the taut flesh at times as he continued to kiss her with a wild need that ached to be released. Spike watched as she arched her neck back slightly in response to what he was doing to her, he took advantage of the situation and trailed a line of kisses down her neck. Continuing until he reached the breast that had been receiving the attention of his hand, holding it still, he manipulated the flesh so that the nipple lay between his thumb and forefinger. Sliding himself down her body, he parted her legs with one of his as he nestled his hips between her own.

Taking the dusky pink flesh between his lips, he licked the harden flesh with just the tip of his tongue, grazing it gently sending ricocheting shocks of pleasure through her body. He teased her further by gently gripping the nipple between his teeth and softly pulling it until it peaked further, and began suckling the tingling skin. He could hear her catch of breath each time he would alternate between licking and nipping her with his mouth.

Buffy could feel each lick or bite cascading through her body, everything else just disappeared from her existence expect this moment in time. She could feel his hardening cock against her thigh, and the momentum that Spike created as he little by little began to rock his hips against her inner thigh to create a delicious friction. Sometimes alternating between a slow and ardent up and down motion, or a quick and sensuous sideway slid when he would taunt her with his cock. Allowing the thick ridge to separate the wet folds of her flesh for just a fleeting moment, and direct the most tantalising pressure on her clit, even if it was just for an ephemeral second.

Buffy looked at her lover as he contorted his body, to grace her with the delectable waves of pleasure that speed through her being. She ran her hand through his short curly hair, grasping it tighter as her pleasure heightened, her eyes travelled along their bodies up and down, taking in every visual aspect of the sensual act she was a part of. Seeing him have her breast in between his lips, catching moments of the flicker of his tongue on her flesh made her need to have him accelerated. The need to feel his cock thrusting hard within her became an undeniable ache, just the thought of having him made her even more energized, and her appetite for him even wetter.

“Spike!”

He snapped his head up at her urgent call of his name, he couldn’t miss the desperation in her eyes with the hand that was pulling his hair she guided his head back to hers for a sensuous kiss. She slammed her lips onto his as she infiltrated his mouth with her tongue; she curled it along his own, with slow thrusts of the rough flesh and glided over his soft palate. Not satisfied enough with their kiss, Buffy drew her ankles up along the mattress, bending her knees until her feet lay underneath his mid thigh.

Taking a deep breath, she ran her hand down his back, feeling the discs that made up his spinal cord, letting her fingertips trail along the ridges as the discs protruded with his slightly arched back. Until she came to his tailbone, on which she laid her palm flat onto the flesh underneath and sliding her hand further along to the tight cheek of his bottom. Buffy gave the firm tightened flesh a few squeezes of her hand as she felt the muscle pull even tighter under her grasp.

With a slow glide of her hand, she made her way to the front of his body, and took his hard cock between her fingers from the base along the long veiny girth, to the very tip. Spike jerked his hips as she let a single fingertip run along the tip of his penis, drawing a small circle around it until she reached the outer width. Grasping it fully with her hand again, she allowed her thumb, to encircle the sensitive flesh just below the head of his cock, she couldn’t complete a full circuit, but it didn’t detract from the pleasure Spike was experiencing.

Finally she took him in a harder grasp as she slide him within her moist folds to guide his head into the entrance of her core, and arched her hips up slightly to pull him into her depths. Moving her hand back to his buttocks she applied pressure as she pushed herself forward, until he laid fully within her and she felt the instant he hit her cervix. He could feel her internal muscles flutter and tighten as he glided within her wetness. Caught up in the swift momentum of her need to feel him, he began to thrust hard within her with short blunt movements, making their bodies slap against each other as they came together.

Buffy moved her hips up and down off the bed in time with his quick thrusts, she watched as he clenched his teeth together at the raw desire that flowed through his body. He suddenly sat back on his haunches, and grabbed the back of her knees with his hand and pulled them forward to lie on her stomach. Moving himself slightly forward, he once again began slamming into her in a deeper penetration, the force of his thrusts caused Buffy to slightly bounce of the bed. She could feel every strong stroke of his cock within her walls, every inch of his hardness caresses her sensitive flesh stimulating every nerve ending that it passed over.

Moving it to a higher level, he pulled her legs apart and let her right ankle rest on his thigh. Taking the hand that still grasped his hip, he moved it until it came to rest on her pelvic bone, picking up her ankle again he rested it the best he could onto his shoulder. Returning his hand on the hand that lay on her pelvic bone, he slid it down further until it came to rest over her mound. He spread his finger inside her mound, separating her moist folds of her lips and looking her straight in to her eyes, he made his request.

“I want to see you come.”

Buffy heard his gravely voice and waited for him to start making delicious movements with his fingers over her clit, but she waited in vain. Her mouth opened in loss, she didn’t know what he expected her to do, he was the sexually aggressive one in this relationship. Spike slowed down the movements of his thrusts as he continued too just hold her folds apart, as his gaze moved from her eyes to where they were joined. Yet still he did nothing to alleviate the pressure that was beginning to mount within her and the anticipation of having him touch her was making it worse. Was he getting off holding out on her??

“Buffy I’m waiting,” still he didn’t tell her what he expected from her, the look of questioning began to wash over her face, and the frustration made her body tighten around him. A smirk covered his face when he realised that she didn’t understand what he wanted from her, and it turned him on knowing that she’d never been this adventurous in her life with anyone else. “Buffy I want to watch you…” again he repeated his request. “I want to watch you make yourself come when I fuck you.”

“Come?”

“Yeah Luv. I want to feel those lovely muscles of yours flutter around my cock as I watch you touch yourself.”

Buffy could feel the rush of blood to her face as she absorbed what he was saying and asked of her. Never had anyone ever asked this of her, or ever wanted to watch her. It frightened but excited her at the same time; this was what she found so exciting with him, the exhilaration he gave her when they were intimate with each other. He wanted everything from her and she had no hesitation in giving it to him despite the slight embarrassment she was feeling now.

“Do it, sweetheart.”

Without any further hesitation she slid her hand forward and ran a single finger over her mound and directly onto her swollen clit. She looked at his face as he watched what she was doing with her fingers; she watched his gaze move in a circular pattern as it followed her finger on her clit. She watched as his gaze never broke away as he began to thrust deliciously slowly in and out of her body, as his breathing increased as his visual pleasure increased his sensory overload. She felt her own pleasure amplify as she enjoyed the erotic scene being played out before her.

“That’s my girl!” Spike’s voice trembled with his words. “Knows how to please and pleasure her man.”

Spike’s words ricocheted through her body, she arched up as much as her position would allow her to as her pleasure became unbearable as the pressure she felt within overwhelm her. Trying to relieve some off it she slipped in another finger and began to strum her clit as he began to thrust more quickly into her. She finally gave into temptation and looked at where they where joined, with wide eyes she watched as Spike’s cock slide in and out of her flesh. It glistened with the fluid that flowed from her body, and sometimes she could see the tip pop in and out, as he pierced her deeply.

“Harder!” was all she could say as she felt the need for release flood through her. He could feel her inside go into meltdown as her vaginal walls began to clamp down on him and as she became wetter by the second. Her rapid intake of oxygen and her frantic movements over her clit signalled her readiness.

“My girl gonna come?” Spike initiated his own frantic thrusts as he became caught up in her intensity of desire and needed. “Gotta… come… with… my… girl.”

Casting his gaze back at her, he let her legs go and slammed himself over her, as he drove into her hard and fast. Angling himself so that as his cock slid over her clit, he made sure that he gave her the extra pleasure that he denied her from achieving herself with him dominating over her. She grabbed onto his shoulders as she felt her orgasm hit her and splinter her into a thousand pieces into the abyss, she tightened her grip on his cock as she came. Buffy tried to concentrate on drawing out the contractions for as long as she could for him and trying to prolong his pleasure. Yet like her, he quickly followed her into his own orgasm, as she watched him thrash out his last thrusts in his ecstasy of pleasure.

After catching his breath he looked into her eyes as they sparkled with the after effects of what they’d just shared. He remained lying over her body and just looked at the woman that lay beneath him, as she stared back at him with the same intense gaze. Running a hand down her face, neck and waist until he could no longer, he placed a gentle kiss on her face as he whispered just one word that summed up the whole experience for both of them.

“Mine.”