PULSE 8

NC-17 SEX SENCE AND USE OF LANGUAGE

A/N Thanks to Kar and Meli for having their usual great input to this fic. To my regular readers for nagging me to get back into the writing. Life has been kind of mixy at the moment. I've left my old job, moved 400 kilometres away, sold my old house, started a new job and just brought a new house….stress…gotta love it.

Cyanotic 
(Definition; slightly bluish grey discolouration of the skin due to reduced numbers of haemoglobin cells in the circulatory system, in layman's terms there isn't enough oxygen in the blood stream and the body is deprived of oxygen. An example of this is blue tarnished fingers, toes and lips.)

A week later, she felt just as raw and stripped of all pride since that fateful day with Spike. It just kept playing repeatedly in her mind. Like a film that refused to stop, she would do the most insignificant thing and a memory or word would reoccur. Slicing its way through her mind and down deep into her being, crippling her ability to eat, sleep or just function normally. She couldn't concentrate on work, she started to make mistakes and this wasn't going unnoticed by Karen. Buffy would shudder away from any type of physical contact and snap at anyone that dared question her decisions or authority.

Spike hadn't been to work for over a week, apparently taking sudden leave from work due to 'a death in the family'. He'd had no immediate family that he'd ever spoken about, he'd admitted that he had a living mother and father, but that was all. Not another single story or word came from him about his family. They might as well have been nonexistent for all she knew. Buffy knew that it wasn't true that a relative had died; it was just a poor excuse. Yet something from deep down inside her screamed back 'and like you would know whether it was true or not' and a quiet just audible 'yes you do know the truth, stop making out that you know nothing about him' reply.

He was due back into work today, this afternoon. Now. This minute. Each second that passed with out him being there shredded itself through her nerves. Dread had plagued her everywhere she went, it had hung around her all day darkening her mood and making her jumpy. Her stomach churned and twisted with each second, curling around itself internally, making her feel nauseated. Buffy couldn't do anything right today and the menacing thought that it was only going to get worse as it weld up to her throat.

She didn't miss the odd looks that she received from the nursing staff on the ward. She saw worry, concern and jealousy from many a female nurse. She even thought that she might have seen jealousy from one of the male nurses. Shrugging her shoulders at that one, some of them cut deep into her psyche. Buffy had come to like many of the nurses on the ward as they'd helped her adjust to the area in the beginning of this rotation. It was disappointing that they all seemed to have taken sides not knowing her part of the story.  Looking around her, she noticed that the change of shift for the nursing staff was underway.

Spike wasn't amongst the chattering females.

Buffy found herself caught within the glare of one of the nurses standing behind the nurses' station. The nurse leaned down to hear the whisper of gossip from another female nurse, shaking her head as she listened. Buffy assumed that they were talking about her as the nurse gasped and glared harder, as the other woman continued to whisper the words in her ear. Moving away from the gossiper, she started in on her target and like the hunted, Buffy tried to retreat away from the nurses station without causing too much of a scene.

"Dr. Summers, I want to talk to you," the nurse called out to the retreating doctor. "Dr. Summers."

Buffy turned her head, as she continued to retreat from the stalking form of the nurse she remembered from the cardiac arrest a few weeks ago. She was the one that gave her words of encouragement and reassurance, when Buffy hadn't been able to save a patient from the gas blast that had all started this sorry tale.

"Dr Summers," the young nurse tried again. "Buffy, please stop."

Her head snapped further around at the mention of her name, even though she was used to the nursing staff calling her by her first name. The nurses' voice was laden with worry and concern she could only surmise was for her. Coming to a complete stop at the nurse's tone, she turned around to face her, looking at her nametag she read.

Melissa Blaxland. Registered Nurse.

"What Melissa?" Buffy couldn't keep any eye contact with the woman as she could only guess what she was thinking. "What didn't I do for which patient?" Buffy slumped her shoulders in defeat; she'd worked hard to finish her rounds early so she could get out of the ward area as quickly as possible.

"Dr. Summers, do we need to play games?" Melissa grimaced as she watched Buffy's face crumple before her. "I think we better find somewhere quiet to talk." Looking quickly around the hallway she pointed towards the staircase. "How about I buy us a coffee and we sit in the parking lot while I have a ciggie." Melissa grabbed Buffy by the arm and guided her down the staircase in quick two steps.

"What is it with you nurses and smoking?" Buffy huffed at Melissa. "They'll kill you slowly and painfully. But then again one of you deserve to."

"That's not kind doctor, especially considering we're your colleagues," Melissa shook her head towards the young woman. "Okay straight to the point," Melissa pulled Buffy into the staff lounge to get them the promised coffee from the machine. Finally handing her one she asked quietly out of the range of hearing of others. "He can be an idiot sometimes. What did he do?"

"Who?" Buffy stiffened immediately; her already tight straining muscles went ridged and screamed out in physical pain. "I don't know what…"

"Oh please!" Melissa hissed. "Please don't treat me like an imbecile doctor. I may not have M.D. next to my name but I'm not blind or stupid…"

"I never said that you were," Buffy looked away from the woman. "I just don't think that it's in your job description to stick your nose in my business."

"Hey," Melissa lifted her arms up, "I surrender. I don't want to argue with you about what's my job and what isn't. But what I do think is my business is William. He is my friend and has helped me out more times than I can count on my hand."

"Good for him," Buffy started to walk back towards the staircase that would take her back up to the ward. "I'm not interested in his acts of being a Good Samaritan."

"Buffy," Melissa reached out and grabbed her arm. "I'm not here on his behalf or anyone else's. I'm here because you made him happy. He has a spark inside of him that I've never seen before.  Not to mention the fact that you two crackle when you're in the room together. What gives?"

"None of your business!" Buffy pulled her hand of her wrist. "I won't talk about my private life with someone I don't know." She walked in quick strides away from Melissa, but by the nurses' next sentence she came to a screeching halt.

"You mean more to him then a 'roll in bed' you know," Melissa whispered at her. "I know about you two and all the wicked things you've been doing together. Funny enough, I'm a little jealous. Wish I were getting that much action in the sack."

"What! How could you know…fucking Spike told you everything?" Buffy exploded. It was bad enough she felt like shit, but for him to blurt it out to someone else just added to the multitude of his sins. "What we do…or did together is no one else's business. He had no right to tell you."

"He had every right to talk to me Buffy," Melissa glared at her again. "Considering that you didn't seem interested when he came to your apartment and you slammed the door in his face."

"What? After he had been an inconsiderate, sarcastic and insensitive jerk!" Buffy's eyes narrowed together as her brow creased with all the anger she felt. "He obviously told you his twisted version of events and not all of the conversation we had."

"Yeah he only told me snippets of things Buffy," Melissa's voice filled with genuine concern as she continued. "I may not have the full truth but one thing's for sure he realises that he's truly fucked up."

"He has no idea how badly he's fucked up," Buffy sipped her cooling coffee. "He has no idea how much he's hurt me or how I feel."

"Then tell him," Melissa pleaded on behalf of her friend. She would do what she could to encourage the two to try to work it out and get back together. "What have you got to lose?"

"Everything," Buffy whispered. "I have everything. He'll never understand exactly how I feel or how much I am hurting. Never."

"Then make him understand. Do what you have to make him understand how you feel. Show him anyway you can."

Buffy face changed slowly over the next few seconds as Melissa's words descended through her mind. Thoughts and ideas filled her mind, options and decisions made about what to do about Spike. In a spilt second, a plan warped and twisted itself into her perception of how to handle the situation. Yes, she would show him how she felt. Exactly how she felt. Precisely what it meant to be at her end of their 'relationship'. Every twisted and nauseating truth about how she felt would be evident for him to see after she was finished with him. With a smirk on her face, she looked into now worried eyes of the young nurse and laughed with a broken monotone.

"I'll do just that," Buffy looked down at her watch. "He'll thoroughly comprehend how I feel by the time I'm finished with him."

"Buffy?" Melissa tried to get Buffy to look at her again. With a sharp tug of her hand, Buffy broke all contact with her and walked away from the nurse. "Stop Buffy!" She left Melissa to stand alone in the shadows of the room.  It was too late; the young woman was too far away to hear her pleas. Melissa could only hope that she could tell William in time so that he could avoid further hurt. However, she doubted that anything could lessen the pain he felt now. She just hoped that they didn't inflict to much more pain and suffering on each other.

Buffy appeared to have different ideas.


                                                             ~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~


She stood quietly under the tree positioned next to his house; her dark clothing hid her slight form under the shadow of darkness. Her eyes followed the trunk branch out to the tips of the leaves that brushed the side of the house to the roof and an open window. A direct route to the master bedroom window that was open to let the cool breeze in, on this balmy night. Keeping her hands strewn tightly against the trunk of the tree, she used it to hold herself in place. She was straining against the tide inside her that beckoned her to climb the tree and into his bedroom.

Each delicious kiss, lick, touch and slide of his cock inside her came flooding back into her system. It created such heat and warmth inside her core and flooded her pussy with slick moistness that it soaked through to her panties. Yet still the hurt and pain poured over the heat and it generated such an ache of disillusionment. That it suppressed everything else but the need to make him understand precisely how she felt. So strong that it became instinctual.

Unable to halt the overwhelming need to submit herself to her baser instinct, she vaulted herself onto the trunk of the tree and climbed up to the roof. As quietly as she could she walked across the tiled roof with arms out to balance herself, she stopped just outside the view of the window. Flushing herself against the side of the house, next to the crease of the window frame, she looked in through the glass.

Lying on the bed, covered with just a linen sheet, he lay in a heavy sleep on the bed. Her eyes covered every millimetre of his flesh that lay before her. She didn't miss the light sheen of perspiration that covered his delicious flesh in the warmth of the night. Memories of how he tasted under her tongue crept into her mind; shaking her head she buried the memory deep inside her. She didn't need distractions from reaching her goal.

Making himunderstand her hurt and pain.

With stealth like movements, she pulled herself inside the bedroom through the open window. Hugging herself to the wall, she headed in the direction of his sleeping form. Her fingers trailed over the hard surface of the wall, she swung herself around the furniture that got in her way. Until she stopped just at the side of his bed, she reached out and touched the bedhead. Swallowing hard she remembered hanging onto the frame of the old antique cast iron bed with such force to keep herself upright as he slammed into her from behind. She vividly remembered his long deep strokes as he had penetrated her to the core with his hard cock and the howling orgasm that flooded within her.

Hesitating, she turned slightly in an awkward attempted to stop this wild folly. Yet her reflection in the mirror opposite stopped her. She looked into the reflection of the oval mirror that Spike had pulled out the last time she'd lain in this bed with him. So that he could watch himself fuck her and she could see herself come under his touch. Biting her tongue, she had to stop herself from calling out in the desperate pain that crawled around inside her. The resolve to see this through flooded her veins and renewed her strength. She had to do this….

She'd come here to show him how it felt to feel like just a 'fuck'.  He'd claimed to Melissa that she'd been more than just a 'roll in the hay', that she meant more to him than that. Yet to Buffy, it seemed like nothing had changed between them since the first time in the alley except they knew each other better.  The fact that unfortunately she seemed to have begun developing feelings towards him seemed to have had no impact on him. This had made their time together more special and precious on her part at least. Especially when she'd told him that she wanted more and he'd been happy to be her 'man'.

Buffy knew that he'd experienced what it meant to be just a connivent body for someone, even if that somebody at one time had been her. She'd stupidly thought that they'd moved beyond that, become more than connivent bodies slamming together in the darkness. Spike attitude towards her hadn't changed, he'd fuck her anytime and in any place that took his fancy. He'd seemed elated when she'd asked for more from him and seemed so possessive towards her. Yet never had he even taken her out in public, not once on a real date, just home to his place or hers to fuck all night long. It wasn't enough anymore, not by a long shot. Therefore, it was time to take matters into her own hands and remind him what it felt like to feel like just a fuck. Feel her hurt from the emotional connection she had hungered after from him.

Time she put her plan into action…

Out of her pants pocket, she pulled out four pre-tied long soft silk strips.  Trying not to wake him, she tiptoed around the bed laying two to the bedhead, pulling out the silk strips to lie down next to his arms. Laying a folded one next to his feet and the other silk strip on the empty pillow next to him, she prepared him to receive her retribution. From the bottom of the bed, she pulled the sheet away from his sleeping form and threw it onto the floor. Quietly she stood back from the bed and admired her handy work, with baited breath she pulled her shirt off and laid it on the chair by the window. Running her hand through her hair, she removed the tie that held it in place and let her hair spill over her shoulders. Pulling her pants off, she threw them on top of the shirt and her underwear followed suit.

Now the trial of her determination to go through with this would be put to the test.

As slowly and quietly, as she could Buffy came to stand at the end of the bed.  With soft touches and deliberate controlled movements, she slipped the silk strip between his ankles and knotted the ends together. Looking up after she accomplished the manoeuvre, she let out a quiet sigh of relief that he hadn't awoken him. Slipping back to along side the bed, Buffy grabbed the tie that lay at his side and strung it from the bedhead.

Taking his hand, she gradually moved it up towards the bars of the bedhead. With a slight flick of her hands, she slipped the already looped ends of the strips around his wrists and secured it in place. Buffy moved around the other end of the bed and repeated the process. Each second that passed left her more vulnerable to him waking and spoiling her plans. At all cost she had to avoid him awakening before she was ready to deal with him.

Looking over her handiwork, she decided that all the strips where in place and secure enough to hold him in place. Swallowing hard, she took a deep breath as she approached the bed; she stopped once her knees brushed the edge of the bed. Slipping one knee on the bed, she climbed onto the empty side of the bed. Taking the tie from the pillow, she folded it in half and laid it gently over his closed eyes. Instinctively reacting, Spike immediately woke up, straining to sit up as he realised the harsh reality was that he was tied up. It only made the knots tightening their hold around his wrist as he tried to push himself off the bed.

Buffy slung herself over him, until she sat astride his body and could miss the "fuck" that came out from his mouth. She rode him though his attempts to buck her off, but didn't miss a beat as she fastened the silk strip around his eyes. Blinding him to his captive. Grasping his head in her hands, she slipped her fingers through his hair and made 'shhhhhhhhhh' noises at him. Sliding one hand down his face she, lifted a single finger over his lips to quieten him down. Instantly he stopped, he immediately relaxed his body as he recognised something familiar about his 'abductor'. His nostrils filled with the faint smell of familiar perfume, but it triggered something deep within him.

Desire, lust and need.

"Buffy?" Spike whispered quietly. "It's it you luv?"

She responded to his question by bending down to let her hair run along his pectorals. His nipples instantly hardened as she let her tongue taste the salty skin that puckered under her rough strokes. His breath slowed from irregular sharp short gasps of air as she gently bit the peaked flesh, to almost nothing as he struggled against the will to fight his way free. To break free and take command of her, to give Buffy so much pleasure until she begged for mercy as she screamed his name as she came.

Spike could feel her licks and nips already take affect as desire welled up inside him. He felt the veins in his cock begin to dilate as the skin around the muscle begin to stretch and harden with the blood that begin to flow within it. Just above his groin, he could feel her pussy was teeming with moisture. She was so wet that it dripped from her onto the heated skin of his lower abdomen. Lifting his hips from the bed, he rubbed his cock against the cheeks of her bottom, trying to show her just how ready he was for her.

"Buffy, been to long luv without you." Spike begged for her. "Please luv I need you. Need to feel the inside of you…"

He pushed his cock harder against her buttom cheeks and gyrated his hips a little to expose as much of his hard flesh to her soft skin as possible.  With limited sensory ability, he felt her lean her torso over his, anticipating that she was about to mount him, he lowered his legs to lay flat on the bed again. Buffy slid her hands along his abdominal muscles, tracing each grove she found between each sinewed muscle. Licking a single finger, she slid the wet finger along his abdominal muscles, over the flat skin until she reached his collarbone. Making swirling patterns on his flesh, she contemplated her next move.

"Tell me you need me," Buffy finally spoke as she questioned him.

"I need you," Spike lay completely still.  Her tone was raw, broken and ached of something that he couldn't quiet make out, a desperation maybe, but he wasn't so sure. It was the last thing on his mind at the moment, besides the woman that sat above him.

"Tell me you want me," Buffy continued.

"I want you," Spike spoke with as much emotion in his voice that he could muster. "You know I do."

"Tell me…" Buffy voice broke, as she didn't continue with her sentence.

"What baby?" Spike spoke to her with a gentle reassuring tone. He needed her so much and she was just an inch away. He so desperately wanted to show her how much she affected him. "Tell you what?"

"Nothing," Buffy voice resinated with a sudden resolve. "Nothing Spike. It doesn't matter except what happens here in you're bed doesn't it?"

"Buffy?" Spike spoke with an unsure pitch.

"Shhhhhhh," Buffy ran her fingers along to his mouth and finally laid a single finger on his lips again. "I have a much better use for your mouth than just speaking Spike."

Sliding her lower body up long his torso, she stopped just at the bottom of his neck. Spreading her legs slightly more apart, she placed both of her hands on his biceps and squeezed the muscles. Descending her hands along his arms, she reached just below his hands and grasped onto his wrists with her fingers. Slowly she raised herself slightly and slid herself upward until her open wet flesh lay inches above his face. Her sweet smell of arousal instantly hit his nostrils, his nasal cavities flared with desire and his mouth watered for the nectar he was about to taste.

"You do have other uses for that mouth of yours don't you Spikey," Buffy softly spoke. "So good at making me come and tearing me into two from the inside out."

"Gonna make my girl sing tonight," Spike replied totally missing her point.

"Then put your mouth to use Spike and prove it," Buffy moved her hips just above his lips and lowered herself slowly until his nose just lay below her upper wet lips. "Make me sing."

 Letting go of his right wrist she brought her hand to sit just above her pubic bone, spreading her fingers into a fan she slide them down her flesh. Dividing the slick folds of her vagina with two of her fingers, she stroked her engrossed clit with a few flicks of her fingers. Her nerve ending splintered as the raw need to be fulfilled spread through her body. Keeping her folds open, she looked downwards as she lowered herself just a few millimetres above his now open mouth.

"Taste me," Buffy whispered to the man lying beneath her. "Savour me Spike."

Spike lifted his head to meet her open folds of flesh, for just a second he was lost in her seeping wet vulva. Orientating himself to what he was doing, he knew how much pressure to apply and where each of her sensitive spots where.  He wanted to make her come so fast that she wouldn't know it hit her until it was over. Flicking his tongue along her crease, he made his way to her clit, repetitively darting the rough flesh along her sensitive nub. Sending wave after wave of pleasure cascading through her body, her flesh felt like it was burning under the intensifying pressure.  Buffy began rocking her body softly in time with the licks of his tongue, backwards and forwards she gyrated her hips. He ached to grasp her hips in his hands to guide her momentum and feel her muscles caress his fingers as he stroked her inner walls with his fingertips. Spike would just have to make do with what she would allow him, even though she denied what he really wanted. To touch her.

"Do you tongue fuck as well as you lick Spike?" Buffy lifted her self slightly forward and held herself still. Looking down at him still blindfolded, she could do anything she wanted to him and she doubted that he would protest. He had yet to realise that this was her game and while she was playing it, she was going to get some dammed pleasure from the exercise. "Care to give me a preview of how you really want to do me Spikey?" He could feel her breath on his face as she leant down to whisper it in his ear. "How I'm gonna use that hard cock inside of me?"

Spike immediately slide his tongue into the depths of her pussy, he pushed his face in as deep as he could. He slowly began sliding the coarsen flesh of his tongue along her inner walls. At times stopping to flick his tongue upwards or downwards to stroke every inch he could of her. Moisture seemed to inundate the carven he licked, his taste buds fired with the divine taste that was uniquely her. He could feel her need for him deepen and flourish as her muscles began to clench and tightened against his tongue. She once again began stroking herself in a desperate need to come, driven on by the tantalising fever that he was creating with the way he curled his tongue against her walls.  She looked down suddenly as he pulled away just before she found release, removing his tongue and the delicious pressure it was giving her. Denying her path to fulfilment.

"Let me go Buffy," Spike spoke gently to her as he pulled against the silk strips that held him to the bed. "Let me pleasure you with all my body. Let me see your pleasure Buffy. I need to see…"

"NO," pierced through the room shattering any hope he had that she might let him go and become an active member in their pleasure. Scared that she might be losing control as she fought against better reasoning of letting him go, she spoke to him in now hushed tones.  "I want to be fucked Spike. I want to feel your hard long cock inside me and nothing else. I just want to fuck you and I want to do it my way."

"Anything you want sweetheart," hearing her words he reluctantly relented to her demands, it was better than her up and leaving him. She was finally back where she belonged, with him and in his bed. "I'll do anything to show how much I want you."

She lifted her body away from his form and now sat on her knees on the empty side of the bed just beside his torso. Leaning over him, she traced his lips with her fingertips, slipping one in he immediately began to suckle the finger. Feeling an immediate undulation of pleasure come from her hand, as it flowed and rippled over her breasts to her clit.  It made her hold her breath as she let the bliss flow through her, wanting to feel more she grasped her breasts in her hands. Pulling on the engrossed flesh, she tugged at her nipples as she positioned herself once again over his face. Cupping one of her breasts in her hand, she offered it to his mouth so that he could suckle and pay homage to her aching flesh.

"Suckle me," Buffy pleaded with him. "Suck it."

Spike opened his mouth onto her burning flesh as he immediately began strongly sucking on the puckering flesh. His tongue swirled around the engrossed nipple, in slow strokes encircling the tight bud as he teased her flesh. Sensing her heightening pleasure he gently bit the nipple as he sucked on the flesh like a straw, creating delicious alternating strengths of suction. With her other free hand she slid it down between her legs to try and relieve some of the frustrating pressure building up again in her clit. Whether he was stroking her nipple or swirling his tongue around it, she copied his rhythm as she pleasure herself. If he encircled her nipple, she circled her clit and if he stroked her nipple with his tongue, she would flick her clit with her fingers.

"Oh fuck," Buffy felt herself begin to tetter over the edge again towards orgasm. She probably would have been happy with coming there and then.  Yet the idea of letting herself come and deny him the same pleasure, seemed to have the element of justice she was trying to extract from him. Yet why spoil a great fuck?  Pulling herself abruptly away from him, a loud  'pop' filled the room as his mouth broke away from her breast. She sat back onto her haunches as she looked at him from fingertips to toes, and each silk strip that held him to the bed.

"Does my girl want me to taste her other pretty breast?" Spike crooned at her, now convinced that she was here to make amends between the two of them. Why else would she have come seek him out in the middle of the night and be back in his bed? Expect to make things better. She was his girl. Without an answer he titled his head towards he hoped was her head, "Luv please."

"Please what Spike?"

"What ever you want." Spike was now pleading to be able to touch something of her. "Tell me what you want?" he whispered to her as he ached to have his mouth on her.

Feeling her nerve endings on fire and an immediate need to come she decide that she wanted to feel the hard flesh of his ridged cock slid inside her. The hard velvety feel of the long length penetrating deep into her depths, like no man she'd ever been with before could. Placing a hand on his abdomen she traced his six-pack again like she had before, and then down the light track of hair that began just below his navel to the base of his cock.

She encompassed the base of his ridged length with her fingers, gently applying pressure to the shaft. Buffy didn't miss the sudden intake of air as she moved up the veiny flesh, grazing its rough skin with her nails. Running her thumb around the head of the shaft once she reached it, she spread the drop of dew she found on it around it's circumference as she teased the flesh. Spike lifted his hips of the ground as she began stroking his cock with her hand with slow forceful movements. Unable to bear being a passive participant he decided that it was time to join in fully in this sensual dance, he wanted to give and receive everything that she had to offer.

With a sudden jolt of his body that surprised even Buffy, he gripped onto the bedhead where the silk strips held him down and lifted his feet so that his heels dug into the mattress. With a heave of his body, he pulled himself into a siting position against the headboard. His back against the frame of the cast iron bed, his hands resting on the mattress with his legs spread out flat on the bed. Buffy had to pull herself back quickly as he repositioned himself on the bed. He almost smacked his head into hers on the way up to where he sat now. Leaving her to find her balance within his change of tactics, she gripped onto the sheet below her as anchorage so that she wouldn't fall of the bed.

"Buffy," Spike voice was filled with sexual frustration and seething with need. "Remove the blindfold," his tone became stern and commanding, "I want to watch you as you ride me."

"No," Buffy could feel her resolve begin to waiver as he barked out his orders laced with desire and need. "No, I'm….I'm…"

"Buffy, undo the blindfold NOW."

Something inside her snapped as he told her to undo the blindfold, the need to show him just what a "fuck" was vanished. Her mind and spirit called out in hurt and anger as her hands shakily did his bidding. Her insides crumpled as her true feelings erupted. She cared so much, needed him…too much. She was lost within the physical needs of her body to think about the emotional damage she was doing to herself. Buffy quickly snapped out of her thoughts as she pulled the blindfold away from his eyes. Her resolve to see this game through shattered as she gave herself over to the hedonistic physical gratification of her body. All previous intentions of teaching him that lesson faded into the background; the only thing that mattered was the pleasure…

Blue eyes pierced through her defences as he bore his gaze down onto her body. He caught her gaze and locked it within his own; each reflected the other in their own iris.  Licking his lips at the sight of her aroused body, the light red marks that appeared on her breasts marked his territory and as well as the slight moisture that ran down her leg. Tilting his head, he curled his tongue along his palate as he contemplated his next move. One thing was for sure he wanted to feel her on his cock, her breasts heaving against his chest as she grounded herself against him. To feel her lips devouring his as their tongue battled against each other.

"Are you wet for me luv?" Spike stared at the soft curls that covered her pussy. "Slip a finger in and show me how wet you are for me." Buffy silently and against all self will did as he asked, pulling out a moist finger after she touched herself. "Let me taste you again," she slipped the finger inside his mouth and withdrew her finger slowly as he sucked nosily on it. "Straddle me," he slightly pulled his still tied together feet upwards.
Buffy held onto his shoulders as she slipped over his hips, and settled herself onto his thighs. Not being able to look at him, he bent his head awkwardly to try and catch her attention. "Fill yourself with me."

Swallowing hard, Buffy looked down at his straining cock against his abdomen, grasping it in one hand she lifted herself up and slide herself slowly down his ridged length. Buffy stopped just as the head of his cock scratched her sweet spot,  she dug her nails onto his shoulders as she took deep breathes to try to control her cravings. Swaying her hips in a circular motion, she caused the rimmed head of his hardened flesh to tease and taunt her. Flooding her body with such strong want and consuming passion that it burnt and sizzled around them. The pressure that this was putting on his cock, gave Spike such untold pleasure that he felt like he would explode with bliss any second. As she shallowly rode him, he felt the need to have all of himself planted deep within her depths. To have every inch of his aching cock surrounded by her moist, tight pussy as it clenched and stretched around him.

"Deeper Buffy," Spike spoke through gritted teeth. "I want to feel every inch of my cock covered by your wetness."

Buffy slid herself down all his long length, so slowly that it was intense agony for him. He wished now that his hands were free so that he could slam her down onto the entire length of his cock. He ached to touch her, but the buzz of being tied to the bed and somewhat at her mercy gave him an extra high to the sexual experience. Spike also wanted her to look at him, but she refused to look at him whilst she moved upon him. No matter how he angled his face, or tried to catch her attention she refused to look at him. Spike for an instance could have sworn that he saw deep regret deep in her veiled eyes.

"Look at me sweetness," he gently asked her, "Watch us."

Buffy shook her head as she closed her eyes tightly and shivered against his frame as she moved her body up and down him. She leaned her torso closer against his chest and encircled her arms around his neck, hiding her face deep in the depth of his neck.  She closed her mind to everything except what she was doing, she couldn't think of the man underneath her. Buffy could only centre her mind on the delicious feeling of ecstasy she was experiencing as she rode his cock. Every nerve ending that was exposed to the ridged hard length, came ablaze with cataclysmic delight that swelled throughout every inch of her body.

As she clutched onto his neck with such forceful strength, she used it to her advantage as she leaved herself against him. Moving herself up and down with either a strong fast rhythm or devastatingly slow strokes on his cock. Ultimately, she controlled the angle and depth of his penetration and the amount of pleasure he could experience. She concentrated totally on her own body's experiences as she continued to ride him as if only she existed. Repeatedly she slammed herself against his body; one thing she couldn't block out was the slap of flesh as their two bodies collided. Or his shallow sharp intakes of breath and his low moans as she rode him.

Buffy could feel her orgasm begin to swell and swirl around her insides, her pussy muscles begin to contract against the ridges flesh that it caressed. Hammering herself down on him as far as she could she began to grind her thighs against his hips. She angled her body for the maximum exposure of his cock to her inner walls and her clit against his pelvic bone. Triggering nerves to fire and cascade bolts of pleasure in and around her abdomen, making her shudder repeatedly against him. For a single second she looked down at where their two bodies joined, lost within her pleasure it was enough to send her into the abyss of orgasm.

Spike pushed his hips up as he felt her internal muscles milk and squeezed his cock; he needed to fill her as much as he could. He trembled against her as his overwhelming need to come himself enveloped him. He watched her face as the sheer elation she was experiencing spread across her face, he just wanted her to look at him and see what she was doing for him. Yet he didn't want to blow any opportunity she gave him to make up everything to her. If this is how she wanted to make love tonight than he would let her, but only tonight. Next time he would set things right. Hearing her quick pants indicated that she was about to come, and he wanted to be there with her as she came.

Feeling her body convulse indicating that she was on the verge of coming, he held himself back for a moment. Seconds later she grabbed his neck again as she free falled into her release, holding herself upright as she came. Spike immediately let himself come, filling her.  She instantly stiffened and jerked herself back. Now she look at his eyes as he glared at her, filled with desire and laden with need, she couldn't miss how they flickered with passion. After a few final shudders of his body against her own, she pulled herself off him and sat silently on the side of the bed. Standing up she grasped the sheet from the floor and put it around herself.

Spike watched her thinking, he couldn't believe his luck when he heard her voice and smelt her perfume. She'd come back to him after that fateful day that karma had been so cruel to them. He still could feel the hurt in his gut as she'd accused him of  thinking of her as nothing but a fuck. To be honest he couldn't have really blamed her after he'd had time to reflect on what had happened between them. All they had done was fuck, nothing more and nothing less with an all-consuming passion.
That's why he'd stayed away from work, to give them space and to think about how he could mend the damage and start again. The right way, but here she was larger than life and better than any wet dream he'd had whilst she was away.

"Buffy," Spike gasped between shallow intakes of breath, "was so good. Missed my girl so much."

"I'm not you're girl!" Buffy grabbed her panties and put them back on. "I came for a fuck and that's what I got."

"Buffy? What?" Spike looked at her with fear and trepidation. "Buffy please?"

"Well Spike as you once said 'it's' been a fun fuck! We must do it again sometime'," Buffy put on her bra, pants and shirt. "I've missed your lovely big dick Spike."

"BUFFY LET ME GO!" Spike roared.

"No Spike," Buffy's face broke out in an evil grin. "I'll make sure that you get rescued. Might be your luck that they might be gorgeous female cops."

"What the fuck do you mean?" Spike tried to remain calm and rationale. "Buffy untie me, now!"

"Sorry Spikey can't do that," Buffy replied shaking her little finger at him. "I'm sure 911 will be able to help." With that, Buffy grabbed a sock that lay on the floor and covered his cock with it. "Have to make you presentable and keep 'little Spike' warm."

"BUFFY LET ME GO!!!"

Buffy walked over to the side table and picked up the receiver and dialled 911, waiting for the telephonist to answer she dropped the phone in his waist. When she heard the 'hello, what is your emergency', she blew a kiss to an irate Spike as she walked out the door and down the corridor. Before she shut the front door, she heard one last final call from her tied up ex-lover.

"BUFFY!"