AN: I just want to say thanks to all the people who reviewed this story, you guys are just so great... there aren't any words to describe how much I appreciate them! And thanks to all the people who wished me a happy birthday ;)

Again I'm sorry that it took me so long to update, but I just had a lot of stuff to do and with my birthday and everything I just didn't have the time.

Oh and I got nominated at ' the shades of grey awards' for outstanding author and best AU for my story accidentally in love, don't forget to vote (doesn't have to be for me, but there are a lot of other authors who are dying for a vote :P )

I hope you guys like this chapter .... enjoy!

- Spikegirl



---------------------------



Chapter 10: He’s my daddy



“Where are you going, man?” Xander asked him, still half asleep.

“I’m going to see my daughter.” He answered his friend with a smile on his voice. He was really excited to finally meet her, he had seen her of course, but he didn’t really have a change to really talk to her. He hoped that things would go okay, he would first drop by the shop to buy her a little something, he just had no idea what he should buy her. ‘I mean, what do you give to your daughter who you haven’t seen for four years?’ He thought to himself. He still couldn’t get over the fact that he had missed four years of her life. He missed her first word, the first time she walked. But he promised himself that he wouldn’t miss another event of her life. He didn’t want to be away from her, even if he didn’t really know her yet, but there was still a problem; his job. He didn’t know what to do, they weren’t really famous that they had paparazzi following them, but they were pretty famous in Los Angeles. And he really loved his job; he just had to figure out a way to solve all his problems.

Xander looked at the clock next to his bed. “Now?” He asked with an arched eyebrow.

“What’s wrong with now?”

“It’s 8 o’clock. Knowing Buffy she isn’t up yet, not for another 3 hours,” he explained.

“She has a kid now and kids wake up early, right?” Spike asked. He never really had any experience with kids.

“Whatever man, I’m going back to sleep,” Xander said before turning around in his bed and going back to sleep. Slightly snoring to say that he didn’t want to hear anything anymore.


Twenty minutes later Spike was standing in front of Buffy’s house. He was really nervous. He was standing there with a stuffed animal in his hand; a pig that looked too cute to resist. It reminded him of Mr. Gordo, the pig that Buffy used to have. She always slept with the pig, something that he couldn’t understand, there was nothing special of the pig but she loved the little thing. He didn’t know if she still had the bloody pig, but knowing Buffy she probably couldn’t get rid of the thing.

He sighed heavily and walked towards the door. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door....no answer. He knocked again, harder this time. Finally, he heard someone come down the stairs. The door opened and there she was...Emma, wearing pyjamas with little bears on them.

“Hi, William.” Emma said. “What are you doing here?”

“Hello Emma. Is your mother here?” He asked his daughter. He knew he was staring at her but he didn’t care, he wanted to remember every little detail of his daughter.

“Mommy’s still sleeping, she doesn’t like to wake up early,” Emma explained him.

“You don’t wake up mommy?”

Emma shook her head. “No, I can wait for mommy to wake up and make me breakfast.”

Spike smiled at her. ‘Smart girl. Probably got that from me.’

“Why don’t we make some breakfast together and give your mother breakfast on bed?” Spike asked her daughter who nodded her head enthusiastically. He smiled at her and walked inside the house, straight to the kitchen. He looked around the kitchen, looking for something to make his daughter and the woman he was in love with. He stopped searching for food when he heard Emma’s voice.

“What was that sweetie?” Spike asked her.

“Why are you holding a piggy?”

Spike looked at her with a confused look, before his eyes rested on the pig. He smiled. ‘Moron.’ He was still holding the pig; he completely forgot to give her the present.

“It’s for you,” he said, giving her the pig.

Emma gave him a big smile. “Thank you,” she said, giving him a big hug. ‘If that’s the result of giving presents, I will give her one every day.’ He smiled and went back to looking for something to make.

He saw a couple of eggs in the fridge.

“Do you like eggs, little bit?” He asked Emma who was looking at him with big eyes.

“What’s a little bit?” She asked him.

“Well, it’s just a name that I have for you. Do you like it?” He asked, really hoping that she did, he didn’t want her to hate him the first minute she knew him. But thankfully Emma nodded her head.

“But yes, I like eggs very much.”

“Alright. Let’s go and make some eggs shall we?”


A half an hour later they were slowly walking to Buffy’s room. Emma opened the door while Spike was trying not the let the tray with food fall on the floor. They slowly walked to Buffy’s bed…she was still sleeping. ‘God she looks like an angel.’ He thought, looking at her.

Emma and Spike sat on the bed. Emma looked at him and he nodded.

“Mommy,” she whispered. “Mommy, wake up.” She shook her mother a little bit.

“Ugh.” They heard. Buffy slowly opened her eyes, looking at her daughter, not noticing that a man was sitting on the other side of the bed because she was turned to her daughter. “We got you breakfast,” Emma said with a smile on her face, proud that she had made her mother breakfast.

“We?” Buffy asked, finallly noticing that Emma’s eyes weren’t directed at her. She turned her head to the other side of the bed.

“Hello cutie.”

Buffy smiled. “Hi Spike. You made me breakfast?”

Spike nodded. “Yep, for you and the little bit.” He gave a wink to Emma who giggled at him.

“That’s so sweet,” she exclaimed. “Thank you.”

After an hour of eating, talking and laughing Spike headed downstairs while Buffy washed Emma and herself. Spike was waiting downstairs, looking at the pictures of Buffy and Emma. He smiled at them. A picture on the television cut his attention; it was a picture of a pregnant Buffy with a big smile on her face. ‘God, they weren’t lying. Pregnant women really are beautiful.’

“What are you looking at?” He heard behind him, he turned around to look at a freshed looking Buffy. She was wearing jeans with a white shirt, completely clean of any make-up. She really looked beautiful.

“You.” He said with a smirk.

Buffy smiled at him. “I was seven months pregnant there, and completely cranky because of all the hormones. My friends were shocked when I finally gave them a laugh, actually so shocked that they had to make a picture to confirm that they weren’t seeing things that weren’t there.”

Spike laughed. “Nice friends you got.”

“They’re sweethearts. They’re coming over tonight for dinner, you can come too if you want.”

Spike thought about it for a second, he really wanted to come, but he couldn’t just leave Xander alone. He came to Sunnydale for Xander.

Buffy saw him thinking about it. “Xander can come to.”

Spike smiled at her. “Then it’s a date...well not really a date but you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean.” She said, giving him a small kiss on his lips. He wanted to grab her and give her a longer kiss, but he noticed Emma coming down the stairs. She was holding the pig tightly into her arms. “It was sweet,” Buffy said looking at the pig in her daughter’s arms. “Giving her the pig, she named her Ms. Gordo.”

“You still have Mr. Gordo?”

Buffy smiled at him. “I gave him to Emma, she loves it. She’s as crazy about him as I was. But anyway, I got you something.” She gave him a videotape. Spike looked at it with a confused look. “It’s a video of Emma.” Spike gave her a big smile, which made her heart melt.

Ten minutes later Emma and Spike were watching the tape. “Look William, here I am on the swings, mommy is pushing me, see?”

Spike nodded. “I see, nibblet.”

Emma giggled. “I like the names.” She smiled at him. Spike smiled back at her. ‘God, I love the little girl already.’

They continued watching the tape; Emma and Buffy were waving at the person who was taping everything.

“Whom are you waving to, sweetie?” He asked her, trying to control his jealousy.

“Danny,” She started. “He’s mommy’s friend.”

Spike looked at her. “Does mommy’s friend comes over a lot?” He asked her. He felt a little guilty to ask all those questions to his daughter, but he really needed to know. Emma nodded. “Danny is coming tonight.” She smiled. “He’s really nice.”

Spike nodded, trying to control the anger inside of him and continued watching the movie.

An hour later Spike left again.


Buffy was busy in the kitchen, getting dinner ready. They were eating mac ‘n cheese, Emma’s favorite food. She was just finished when she heard the doorbell. She walked to the door and opened it, revealing Willow and Oz.

“Hi Wills, Oz.” She greeted her friends with a smile.

“Hi Buffy.” Willow Rosenberg greeted her friend. Oz just nodded, he wasn’t really a man of many words. “How are you?” Buffy had called Willow last night to tell her about Spike and Xander.

“I’m fine,” Buffy told her best friend. She was about to close to door when she suddenly saw her other friends standing there. “Hi guys!”

When they all greeted each other they moved to the livingroom. “It’s to bad Jacky and Nancy couldn’t make it,” Buffy said to her friends who just came in.
They were all sitting on the couch when they heard the doorbell. Her friends looked at her with surprise on their face, they weren’t expecting more people. They had a lot of dinners, and the people who usually came where already present.

Two minutes later Buffy came back with two men in tow. “Guys, this is Spike.” She said pointing at Spike.” Immediately the room was filled with gasps. “AND...” Buffy continued. “This is Xander, my brother.” This earned another pair of gasps.

“Spike, Xander, these are my friends: Willow, Oz, Giles, Danny.” Spike could barely supress a growl when he saw the man named Danny. “Lilly, Rosy and Jody,” she said pointing to the three girls. “They dance with me at the club.”

After ten minutes of talking they were all seated at the dinnertable with food on their plates.

“Everything’s allright with the baby?” Buffy asked. Spike looked around the table; he hadn’t noticed that someone was pregnant.

The blonde female Lilly answered back.
“Yes, Danny and I went to the hospital yesterday and everything’s fine,” she said. “Danny’s so exicted.” She smiled at her boyfriend who was seated next to her. “He can’t wait to become a father.”

Spike sighed of relief. There couldn’t be something between his girl and this Danny now. He was becoming a father and obviously dating her friend. He looked beside him; Emma was sitting next to him. She was silently eating. He smiled at her.

They were talking and eating for a couple of minutes when Danny opened his mouth again.

“Are you coming to work Monday, Buffy?” Danny asked her. Spike looked at him with surpise.

“I don’t know, I don’t think so.” She said, smiling at Spike. She saw his look of confusing. “He works at the club, he’s the bartender.”

Spike nodded. ‘He knew the man from somewhere.’

“How are you dealing with it man?” Danny asked him.

“Dealing with what?” Spike asked him, not knowing what the man was talking about, he had a lot of dealing to do lately.

“With Buffy working at the club? I mean, I met Lilly at the club, but I still don’t like her working there. At least I’m there to keep the men off of her,” he joked.

“He hates it,” Buffy said. “But he knows that I don’t have another choice.”

Spike nodded. “I’ll find a solution.” He said to Danny.

Buffy looked at him with confusion. “Solution?”

“For a different job, so you don’t have to work there anymore.”

Buffy looked at him, becoming angry. “But I like it there, and I make good money. It’s not your decision.”

Her friends noticed that there was probably going to be a fight so Danny decided to change the subject.

“So, how do you know Buffy, Spike?” He asked him, hoping they would stop fighting.

Spike and Buffy stopped arguing, looking at him. Danny didn’t know about their past, only the girls and Giles knew.

The room became quiet when the little girl opened her mouth. “He’s my daddy.”

Everyone looked at the young girl with surpise on her face. Especially Buffy and Spike.

“Why do you think that sweetie?” Buffy asked her daughter, decided to play it on the safe-side.

“Because you call him Spike. You called him Spike at breakfast,” Emma explained.

Buffy and Spike looked at each other. “You *are* my daddy, right?” Emma asked Spike with tears in her eyes. He looked at Buffy who looked at her daughter with tears in her eyes.

“Yes nibblet, I’m your daddy.” He smiled when he suddenly had a arm full of his daughter.

“I knew you would come back.” She whispered into his ear.









--------------------------------------



AN: Thanks to chrissnicole, Stine, Debbie, jeanie, Nemo, DaniD, Spiked_Slayer, marstersgirl13, Tuesday, cordykitten, SarahandJamesFanatic, frederique, jerry and SpaceLord for your wondeful reviews!


- Spikegirl