AN: Well, here's the last chapter. Just a small one though.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17: all the way

“This is heaven,” Spike said as he looked at his two girls who were seated on each side of him on the couch.

Buffy looked at him with a smile. “I’ve seen this bloody thing over a hundred times… but yeah… this is heaven.” He said with chuckle, looking at Nemo who was swimming towards a boat.

“Daddy look, he’s touching the butt,” Emma giggled.

‘Yeah, this is definitely heaven,’ he thought, giving his daughter a kiss on her forehead.

“You’re so funny. The big bad enjoying some quality time watching Finding Nemo,” Buffy said with a smile. It was three months since Spike had quit the band. Now he worked at the Liquid, as a bartender, and he loved the job. He only had to work three days a week and he got a lot of good tips. Faith worked the rest of the days, and she could have not been happier either. She had found a nice guy and was even thinking about settling down. Neither Buffy nor Spike had heard from Xander, but Spike had heard from Faith that Anya had kicked him out of the house and that he was now living in the basement of one of his friends.

“Yeah. Peace and quiet, just watching Finding Nemo with my two girls. Things couldn’t be better.”

“While we’re talking about peace and quiet, I’ve got something to tell you,” she said, taking his hand while standing up. Spike could see she was nervous. “Emma, Mommy and Daddy are going upstairs all right? We’ll be right back.”

Emma didn’t answer back, she was watching Finding Nemo after all.

When Buffy closed the door of their bedroom she motioned Spike to sit on their bed. She sat down next to him.

“What’s wrong?” Spike asked her when he saw her take a deep breath.

“You remember when I didn’t go to work last week because I wasn’t very well?”

Spike nodded.

“Well, the truth is, I haven’t been feeling well for a while now.”

Spike looked at her with fear in his eyes, thinking the worst.

“The thing is… I mean, what I’m trying to tell you… I’m… you know… I’m….”

“Buffy, what?!”

“I’m pregnant!” She almost yelled, looking at him, not knowing what his reaction was going to be. She thought that maybe it was too soon. She couldn’t believe it herself when she saw the pregnancy test was positive. She was using the pill, so she couldn’t be pregnant. It took a couple of minutes before she remembered the day when she had to throw up because of some fish that she ate. It must have happened that night when Spike came home, he hadn’t been able to keep his hands off of her. He came home with good news, he had a job, and he of course wanted to celebrate, which they did… a lot.

“Ehm.. Spike?” She said when he hadn’t said anything for almost three minutes. “Are you all right?”

“Are you sure?” Spike whispered his question.

She nodded. “I took five tests, they were all positive.”

Buffy jumped when Spike suddenly yelled and wrapped his arms around his. “I’m going to have a baby!!!!” He said with a smile. He took her face between his hands and gave her a kiss. “I want another Emma. Can we have another Emma?”

Buffy smiled through her tears.

“I love you so much, baby. You and Emma. And I’m going to love our new baby so much. I want to be with you all the way. I want to get out of bed at four in the morning to get you something to eat. I want to take an absurd amount of pictures of you with our baby inside of you and I want to be there when the baby is born. I don’t want to miss a thing.”

After about an hour of kissing, they thought it was time to tell Emma about the good news.

“Honey.” Buffy said, while Spike switched off the T.V.

“There’s something Mommy and Daddy need to tell you.” Spike said when Emma looked at him, wondering why he turned off Finding Nemo.

They both sat down next to Emma.

“What’s wrong, Mommy?” She asked.

”Well… Mommy’s pregnant.” She said, not knowing another way to tell her about the situation.

“Pregnant? What’s pregnant?”

Buffy and Spike looked at each other. They didn’t know if Emma was pretending, she knew most big words and Buffy didn’t know that Emma didn’t know what being pregnant was.

“It means that you’re going to have a baby brother or sister.” Spike answered the question for her.

Emma’s eyes grew wide. “I’m going to have baby brother or sister?!” Emma asked.

Buffy and Spike nodded.

“Jeej! I’m going to be the best sister in the whole wide world. We can watch Finding Nemo together and play together!”

Buffy laughed. She already knew that Emma was going to be a great sister for the new baby. She looked at Spike who also had a smile on his face. He leaned into her.

“All the way.” Spike whispered against Buffy’s mouth.

“All the way.”





----------------------------------------------

AN: Well, this is it. The final chapter. The end of this story. I really enjoyed writing this story even though I had a couple of problems with my pc. This was my third story and I'm glad that so many people liked it!

There are a couple of people I would like to thank:

First of all I want to thank my beta gotkona for doing such a wonderful job, thank you!
And I want to thank all the people who kept reading this story and gave me such wonderful reviews and ideas for this story, I really appreciated them and I couldn't have written this story without the help. THANK YOU for the support!!!!

I'm busy writing a new story, so I won't be gone for long. ;)

Well, this is it! Again, thank you!

- Spikegirl