AN: Thanks SO much to chelsea for betaing this chapter!

And yes people I did post the story on another archive and YES I'll finish this story with NEW chapters, don't worry! :) - Spikegirl

---------------------------------------------------


Chapter 4: The consequences


When Buffy couldn’t take it anymore she grabbed his head again so he was forced to look into her eyes. With 3 little words she told him exactly what she needed.

“I want you…”

God this girl was making him crazy. He hadn’t wanted someone as much as he wanted her right now at this moment. He moved his hand to her panties and ripped them off her. He wanted her more than anything, but he also wanted her to come one time before he was inside of her. He wanted to make this girl feel as much pleasure as he could give her.

He looked into her eyes and smiled at her. He had all kinds of feelings he had never felt before, certainly not on a first date, it wasn’t even a date they had just drank a little bit. Well, a little bit... It was strange; he didn’t want to just fuck her… no… he wanted to make love to her. And God help him… he was gonna do just that.

He kneeled in front of her so he was looking straight at her pussy. She smelled so fucking good. Sweeter then any pussy he had ever smelled. He looked at Buffy and saw that she was nervous. Didn’t she want to go through with it? He wanted her more than anything, but he wasn’t going to force her into something that she really didn’t want to. He was about to ask her if she wanted to stop… when he saw something else in her eyes, lust. She didn’t want to stop! But if she didn’t, then why was she...no?

“Nobody went down on you before, did they?” He asked while he stood up. Bloody wankers! Who wouldn’t want to worship every single part of this goddess? He sure did!

“No” she answered with a shy smile, turning slightly red. She had sex with many guys because of her ‘career’ but nobody ever paid to get down on her. They just wanted to stick their cocks inside of her and forget about their wives or their pathetic lives. They didn’t care about her needs, Spike did. But what if she tasted bad down there? She could almost laugh at that. She had never felt nervous about what a man would think of her, but with him she worried about the strangest things.

“Don’t worry Anne. It will feel good, I promise… Let me take care of you. Let me make you feel good, baby.” He whispered. He kneeled down again and kissed her on her pussy. ‘God she tastes so good. She tastes just like honey!’

“God you taste so good!” He told her before he licked along her slit. He wanted to eat her good and proper, he couldn’t wait to taste her for real.

‘God how can this feel so good? Don’t let this stop… please don’t ever let this stop!’ Buffy begged. ‘What is he…?’

“Uhhhh!” She moaned. The feeling of his tongue inside her felt so good. If he didn’t stop she would come in less than a second.

Spike was finger-fucking her now while he sucked and nibbled on her clit. Buffy held his head and pushed her pussy against his face. She couldn’t take it anymore she had to… had to…

“Spike!…Uhhhh! Oh god…so good, Spike!” Buffy screamed. Spike felt her juices fill his mouth and licked her till she was clean. He stood up and kissed her, and forced her to taste her own juices. Buffy wanted him so much… so couldn’t wait. She hadn’t had an orgasm that fast before in her life! He sure knew how to pleasure a woman.

“I want you inside of me, please Spike.” She begged him. Spike couldn’t help but obey everything that his golden goddess told him. Spike lifted her up and moved them towards his bedroom, but when Buffy started to kiss his throat, he couldn’t hold her anymore and slammed her against the wall of the dining room.
Buffy put her hands on his cock and felt how hard and big he was. He was at least 10 inches and bigger than any guy she slept with. And there were a lot of them! She stroked him a couple of times, which made Spike groan. She smiled at the control she had over him. She guided his cock inside of her and wrapped her legs around his waist.

‘God he’s so big!’ she thought. ‘But GOD, it feels good!’ she screamed inside her head.
She had dreamt about this for years.

When he was a good 5 inches inside of her he slammed the rest inside of her. Buffy screamed of both pleasure and pain. Spike moved inside of her with slow and deep thrusts, but both knew they had to come, and fast! So when Buffy began meeting his thrusts he started to pound his cock inside of her, not holding back, which made their moans louder and more audible.

Spike reached down and pinched Buffy’s clit and she came with a scream of his name. Feeling her muscles clench around his cock made him slam inside her even harder and after a couple of thrusts he came too.

“Anne! Uhhhh!” He screamed. He had (thank god) enough strength left to carry Buffy to the bed and they cuddled up. Falling in sleep with a smile on their faces.

The next morning (4 am)…

Buffy awoke with an arm around her waist. She smiled, even with the headache that she felt, when she thought about last night, but the smile faded when she remembered that he didn’t even know who she was. For him she was just a one-night stand. For him, she was just Anne.

She couldn’t tell him the truth. She was scared he would be disgusted and freaked out. He would probably tell her to get out of his house and never come back. He would probably leave her, like Xander did. She couldn’t let that happen, couldn’t let another man leave her. Not this time…she would be the one leaving.

She carefully moved his arm to rest on the bed. She found her clothes in the living room. She looked around for her panties that he ripped off but she couldn’t find them.

‘Oh well. It’s not like I have any use at them anymore.’ She thought, thinking about last night when he had ripped the panties off, leaving them broken.

She made a move to open the door, but something made her stop. ‘I’m never gonna see him again, never gonna make love to him again.’ She thought. She couldn’t leave like this. She walked back to his bedroom and saw him still lying there on the bed. She smiled; he looked like a little baby. She walked towards him and kissed him softly on the lips, carefully not to wake him.

“I’m sorry Spike. I’ll always love you, no matter what.” She whispered in his ear. And with that she walked out of his house. Not looking back.

At the hotel she packed her stuff, got on the bus and made her way to Sunnydale… her home.

She would leave Xander and Spike behind her. They were the past…. or so she thought….

One and a half months later…

“Oh my god! I’m pregnant!” She screamed.


“So, when I found out I was gonna have you, I told Auntie Dawn and Willow and they helped me, because I couldn’t do it all alone.” She told her daughter who was listening with an interested look on her face. Of course she didn’t tell Emma the whole story, with the sex and all and the yelling, just the basics. That she loved her daddy more than anything and that they just couldn’t be together. She decided it would be better to tell her daughter the PG version.

When Emma yawned, Buffy picked her up in her arms and took her to her room. It was a typical girl’s room. The walls were painted pink and had a bed like the ones you saw in fairytales. Emma had a lot of stuffed animals that filled her room. Next to the pillow, was Mr. Gordo, Buffy’s old pig.

Emma crawled in her bed and Buffy pulled the covers up. She kissed Emma on her forehead. “Sweet dreams my little angel.” She whispered to her sleeping daughter.

Buffy walked to her room Her walls were covered with pictures of Emma and her friends. She walked to her clothes. She put on her nightgown and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After she was done she went back to her room and got into her bed. She soon fell asleep and dreamed about the day she told her best friend and sister she was pregnant.

“What do you mean, I’m pregnant?” Willow asked her best friend with shock written all over her face.
“What do you mean, what do I mean? I’m pregnant Will! I took a test and it’s positive!” She yelled at her best friend. What part of ‘I’m pregnant’ didn’t she understand?

“How… I mean, I know how, but… when? " Dawn asked her sister. She would’ve told her if she had a boyfriend right? They were sisters and they shared everything. Okay, the details could be left out, but the important stuff…

“OH MY GOD, a client got you pregnant. I thought you were being careful, and you don’t sleep with man for money that much anymore right? And when you do, you always use condoms, right? Did something happen at your new job? Did something happen at the strip clubs?” Willow asked Buffy. Buffy had a lot of secrets, but a keeping a new boyfriend from her, she would always tell her.

Buffy had practically stopped her profession as a hooker. Instead she stripped in a club. It made a little less money, but she felt a lot better about herself as a stripper than a hooker. She just couldn’t do it anymore after she found out that she was having Emma. She did sleep with guys for money sometimes, but only when she was in desperate need of money. But the most of her ‘hooker’ days were over.

“No! Nothing happened at the club, god Will, I would’ve told you otherwise.” Buffy said to her best friend. She really would have! She couldn't keep secrets from Willow especially when she used her resolve face.

“Okay… let’s stay calm. Take a deep breath.” When everyone in the room took a deep breath she continued; “Buffy, do you know who the dad is?” Willow asked her best friend.

“Oh god! Something happened in LA that I really need to tell you guys…” She started telling the whole story to her best friend and sister. Afterwards they looked shocked, but also happy, because they knew how much Buffy loved Spike.

“Are you gonna tell him, I mean… he deserves to knew, after all, he IS gonna be a father.” Dawn told her sister. She loved Spike too, not like her sister, but she loved him like a brother.

“No, I can’t tell him. I don’t want to. Besides, he doesn’t even know that he slept with me, just that he had a one-night stand with a drunken girl named Anne.” She told them with a sad look. Willow spoke up. "Buffy he will find out no matter what you do. It's inevitable. You can't keep secrets like these without consequences."

Buffy cried softly for her unborn child and Spike. Willow and Dawn pulled Buffy in a hug to calm down the vulnerable girl.


Buffy woke up at the feeling of something wet on her face. She looked at her alarm clock that read 7.43 a.m. When she looked at the mirror hanging next to her bed she noticed she was crying from the memories of her dream. She wiped the tears away, put on her robe and made her way to her downstairs.


--------------------------------

AN: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Thanks to : Spike_rulez, Smitten, DaniD, Nicki, Tuesday, Klai, caatje, Spuffy6, MarstersGirl13, Jenny, Nemo, becky, cordykitten, SarahandJamesFanatic, frederique, Rachael, Chrissnicole, Stine, gotkona for reviewing the last chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue giving me these GREAT reviews! You know it makes me SOOOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Spikegirl