AN: Thanks so much to Chelsea for betaing this chapter! You're the best!!

I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter!

The new chapters (for the people who've read this story on an other site) will be coming soon, I promise.

xxx

- Spikegirl

---------------------------------------------


Chapter 5: meeting Anne


When she came downstairs, her daughter was already watching TV. She heard from many parents that their kids would wake them up early in the morning, but Emma always let her mother sleep. She only woke her up when she was really hungry, or on the most excited day of her life... her birthday.

“Good morning, mommy.” Emma greeted her mother with a cheer.

“You’re in a good mood today. Sleep well?” She asked her daughter. Emma wasn’t always this cheery in the morning; she got that from her father. Actually, she looked a lot like her father. The same eyes... so blue that you could drown in them, the nose, smirk, smile, ears, so much that reminded her of Spike. Well, the smirk of her daughter was a little different from the one from Spike. When her daughter smirked she looked like a little angel, but when Spike smirked he looked more like a devil. But Buffy loved every part of it.

“I’m going to stay with auntie Willow and uncle Oz this weekend, remember mommy? We’re going to the zoo! Auntie Willow pwomised! She said we could see the elephants and the zebras!” She said with excitement. Willow asked her to come over for the weekend, so Buffy could have a weekend of peace and quiet. She had thought that Buffy deserved a couple of nights of rest. Buffy wasn’t all too happy about it though, this would be the first weekend in almost 5 years she would be without her little girl and she was scared as death. She couldn’t help it; she couldn’t be without her baby girl.

“Yeah, I remember sweetie. We had to pack your stuff a week ago!” Buffy said with a pointed look. Emma was so excited that she begged Buffy to pack all of her clothes a week ago.

“Come on, we have to eat, auntie Willow is gonna be here in less than an hour, come on, let’s go.” Buffy ordered her daughter.

When Willow came to pick Emma up, she was ready to go. Buffy kissed her daughter and watched her get in Willow’s car. She thought about Willow’s words: it’s just for 2 days. Well, for Buffy that was 2 days to many. She was nervous, but also happy that she had a whole weekend for herself. She only had to work tonight, at the strip club. She worked at the club on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, Friday’s and Saturday’s. She wasn’t short on cash or anything, so she didn’t have to work on the streets.

A picture of her and Emma cut her eye. ‘God, she looks just like Spike,’ she thought. ‘Spike. I wonder were he is.’

10:31 p.m. at a gas station between LA and Sunnydale…

“Why the hell are we going to Sunnydale again?” A man asked his friend. Their car was heading to Sunnydale, the place he thought he’d never see again. Now they were at the gas station, buying something to eat. It was a forty-five minute ride left and he definitely wasn’t in the mood to go any further.

“Mate, it’s time to see the family again.” Spike told his best friend. Xander didn’t even call his family for over 5 years; it was time for a little family reunion. Spike also thought that family was the most important thing. He himself didn’t have any family; his father left when he was only four years old and his mother died when he was sixteen. Thankfully he had his uncle in Sunnydale who he could live with. He didn’t know what he would’ve done without his uncle.

“Maybe. I don’t think it's the right time to see them! They’re better off without me anyway.” He said with a look that could kill. He never told Spike that Buffy had looked for him. He knew that Spike would put him on a bus to Sunnydale straight away if he had told him.

“You don’t know that Xan. Maybe they’re living on the streets now. You’ll never know until you see it with your own eyes, man. Besides, the reason that you haven’t visit them isn't because you think there better off without you and you know it.” Spike guessed, and he guessed right.

“You don’t know anything Spike.” He said while Spike started the car.

“Maybe, you were afraid to show them how great your life was in LA, how much money you have by just playing guitar, when they are working their butts off for the little money they probably have. Or maybe, you were just thinking to much about Anya, I mean… she loves money, maybe you didn’t want her to see that you’re family wasn’t that rich as you are, but then again, maybe…” Spike started again, but was cut off by his friend.

“What about you Spike? Why haven’t you visited your so-called family? Maybe you were thinking too much about Anne.” Xander said.

“Don’t you start about Anne, Xander.” Xander had just hit a nerve, a big nerve. Now Spike was pissed. "Don’t talk about something you know nothing about.” He told him. It was almost 5 years ago that he had met her. He was with her for not even a day, but had already fallen in love with her.

She was so beautiful, kind, caring, everything he wanted in a woman. She was just so full of emotion; it was a real sight to see. He made love to her that night, he was so happy, but when he woke up and found she was gone he was angry, very angry at her, but most off all he was hurt. Saddened that she had left him. He went to the hotel she was staying to find her and get her back, but the receptionist told him that she didn’t have anyone named ‘Anne’ staying at her hotel. When he described her she said she was already gone and wouldn’t give him her full name. Just like that he had lost the love of his life. Of course, he had had other women, but he never loved any of them like he loved Anne. He still thought about her a lot, and when he was drunk the only thing he would talk about was her, which made Xander crazy.

“I don’t know anything about it because you won’t tell me. You’ve got to admit Spike; this girl made you crazy. You haven’t really been with someone after her. Okay, so you’ve gone on a date or two, but nothing serious. What’s so special about her?” Xander asked his best friend. He never seen this girl, but he really would like to get to meet her. He’d never seen his best friend in love with a girl before. She must be very special.

“Let’s not talk about it okay? We’re in Sunnydale in about 40 minutes, so get yourself together mate; you’re about to see your sisters.” Spike told him.
Xander knew he was avoiding the question, but right now he had to focus to get himself together, he was a 22 years old man for God’s sake, he shouldn’t be scared! But he was… scared AND nervous about seeing Buffy and Dawn again. He had a pretty good idea how Buffy looked, since he had seen her about 5 years ago, she had changed a lot then. But Dawn…how would she look? The last time he saw her, she was 12. She would be around 18 now. He thought about the times they were together, as a family. Buffy and Dawn would always come to see him when he practised with his band. Those were the good old days.

Forty minutes later they saw the vandalized sign that had the 'dale' scratched out and it was replaced with ‘hell’ so it said; ‘Welcome to SunnyHell’

“Yep the good old days.” Xander said out loud when he saw the sign.

“Home, sweet home, mate!” Spike said with a laugh. It felt good to be home. He couldn’t wait to see Buffy and Dawn again. They were both just kids; okay he was only 2 years older than Buffy but still, when he last saw them. Buffy would be 21 and Dawn 18, if he wasn’t mistaken.

He wondered if they still lived at Revello Drive. Spike looked at his friend and saw that his face had turned into a shade of red. ‘He’s nervous as hell! Poor Xan-man.’ He thought. He looked at the streets and saw a sign saying: ‘The Pleasure of Doom,’ it looked and sounded like a strip club. It hadn’t been there when he still lived here in Sunnydale. He looked at the sign again with a smile. ‘That would help him relax.’ He thought. He pulled over and stopped the car.

“Why are we stopping?” Xander asked. He looked at the sign in front of him. “The Pleasure of Doom? Why are we stopping here Spike?” He said and looked at his best friend. At the smirk that formed on his face he knew the answer. “Oh no Spike, not now! What do you want? Me standing in front of my sisters with a fucking hard-on?” He asked with a scared look on his face. He couldn’t face them after going to a strip club. Besides, Anya would probably kill him.

“It will help you relax, mate. And if you’re worried about Anya, she won’t mind, she goes to strip clubs herself.” He told Xander while stepping out of the car.

“She does what? How do you know? She’s cheating on me?” He asked his best friend, his face as white as if he’d seen a ghost. Anya was cheating on him. He had sex with her every night, wasn’t she satisfied?
“She isn’t cheating on you, mate. Don’t worry. She just likes to look at other women’s bodies. Nothing wrong with that.” He answered.

“She’s looking at women? Not men? Thank god!” He said while stepping in the club. When they were inside they heard a guy announce the next group of strippers.
Meanwhile backstage…

“Lilly, Buffy, Jacky and Rosy you’re up! Are you guys ready?” A girl in her thirties asked the four girls. They were getting ready for their show. They had to dance at a song from Christina Aguilera: Get mine, Get yours

Buffy had to sing, which she always liked doing. Many people told her she had a good voice, but she didn’t really do anything with her talent. Everyone at the club was nice to one and other. Buffy’s best friend at the club was Lilly. Lilly had to take care of her baby brother when her parents died at a car accident, so she took the job as a stripper. Sometimes Timmy (her baby brother), and her would come over to have dinner at Buffy’s house. Or when Lilly had to work and she needed a babysitter she would always just bring Timmy at Buffy’s house, Buffy didn’t mind, Timmy and Emma got along just fine. They were best friends.
The four strippers all wore dresses, which ended a little above their knees. Lilly wore a yellow one, Rosy a pink one, Jacky a blue one and Buffy a red one. They all wore black heals and they had their hair up with a rose in it. Basically, they looked hot!

When they slowly heard the music begin they walked on the stage. When Buffy came up she began to sing.

Baby you pretend that things
Ain't what they seem
All this tension on titling
Just exactly what we should be
Now I don't mind us being
Some kinda casual thing
Listen all I want to do for now is
Have you come and take all of me
Can you

Put your hands on my waistline
Want your skin up against mine
Move my hips to the baseline
Let me get mine, you get yours
Hang a please don't disturb sign
Put my back into a slow grind
Running chills up and down my spine
Let me get mine, you get yours


The girls slowly moved against the poles. They were only in their thongs now. They all wore black thongs and were moving sensually to the music that Buffy was singing to.

If you see me with a man
Understand that you can't question me
The feelings that you caught, ain't my fault
Can't help your jealousy
If you can handle the fact that what we have
Has got to be commitment free (free)
Then we can keep this undercover loving, coming
Hidden underneath the sheets
Can you

Put your hands on my waistline
(Ooh, on my waistline)
Want your skin up against mine (ohh)
Move my hips to the baseline
Let me get mine, you get yours
(But don't fall in love)
Hang a please don't disturb sign
(No, no love)
Put my back into a slow grind (slow grind)
Running chills up and down my spine
Let me get mine, you get yours (ohh)


Most of the guys were screaming and throwing their money at them. It wasn’t a secret that the girls on stage were the most popular and hottest girls in the whole damn club! The other three girls were singing the background vocals of the song in a husky voice.
Buffy was so lost in the music that she didn’t notice those guys. She also didn’t notice the two guys standing near the entrance with their mouths hanging open.

‘Oh my god, it’s Anne. She’s here, after all these years I finally see her again! Wait…she’s here? Oh god, she’s dancing here, she’s bloody a stripper!’ Spike thought.

Xander was almost having the same thoughts. ‘Oh my god, it’s Buffy. She’s here, after all these years I finally see her again! She’s here? Oh god, she’s dancing here, she’s a stripper!’ He thought. He looked at his sister who wasn’t wearing anything anymore. She was standing there naked, in front of more than 20 guys! How could she do that? Why was she doing this?

So come on and freak my body
We can get nasty, naughty
All night a private party
Gotta hit that spot just right
Work me like a 9 to 5

It ain't about the kissing and hugging
'Cause this is a physical loving
Straight sweating, our bodies are rubbing
Gotta hit that spot just right
Work me like a 9 to 5

We have a physical thing (oh)
We make love, but don't fall in love (yeah)
(Let me get mine, you get yours)
We spend time, just enough
So you get yours, and I get mine
No strings attached
(Let me get mine, you get yours)
I want your body
Not your heart

Put your hands on my waistline
(Hands on my waistline)
Want your skin up against mine
(Ohh, yeah yeah yeah)
Move my hips to the baseline
Let me get mine, you get yours
(But don't fall in love)
Hang a please don't disturb sign
Put my back into a slow grind
(Down my spine...)
Running chills up and down my spine
Let me get mine, you get yours

Put your hands on my waistline
(Put your hands on my waistline)
Want your skin up against mine (ooh)
Move my hips to the baseline
Let me get mine, you get yours (oh)
(But don't fall in love)
Hang a please don't disturb sign
(Freak my body babe)
Put my back into a slow grind
(Nasty, naughty baby)
Running chills up and down my spine
(Ooh, yeah yeah yeah)
Let me get mine, you get yours

Come here
Don't be shy
I won't bite

Let me get mine, you get yours


When Buffy stopped singing the guys in the club screamed even louder for the young ladies.
They smiled at each other, bowed and left the stage, shaking their ass.

After Buffy got dressed she made a move to the exit, she didn’t have to do any lap dances today. Her boss knew that she was having a quiet weekend for herself. She stopped however when she heard two very familiar voices calling her name.

“Buffy!” Xander shouted to get the attention of his sister. He was very mad at her, how could she live like that?

“Anne!” Spike also shouted to get the attention of the love of his live. He was very pissed at her, how could she live like that?

They were both running towards her, but stopped and looked at one and other when they heard two different names.

“Buffy?” “Anne?” They said in unison

“What the hell are you talking about?” The two best friends said simultaneously again.

They looked at Buffy who was standing with her mouth open.

“Ehm... hi?” She said. This wasn’t going to be pretty. Hopefully they all came out of this alive.




-------------------------------------------------

AN: Thanks to: DaniD, Spiked_Slayer, daisy, MarstersGirl13, Tuesday, jenny, SarahandJamesFanatic and lyssa, for reviewing the last chapter! Please continue giving these great reviews, they really inspire me to write faster!!

- Spikegirl