AN: I just want to say thanks to my beta Chelsea, you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!

When you guys leave a review, I always say something back or answer your questions. You should check it out if you haven't seen it before, it might take me a while sometimes, but I always write something back. You guys take your time to give me a review so I should at least take the time to leave you something to!

I hope you guys like this chapte! - Spikegirl


----------------------------


Chapter 8: She said Spike!


“Yes?” She said, looking at her brother and her sort-of-boyfriend with a hesitant smile on her face. Unfortunately they weren’t smiling. She saw Spike look at her with a look of anger and disbelief. She looked at her daughter who was looking at her with her big blue eyes. “Sweetie why don’t you go to your room, dinner will be a little later than usual okay?” Emma nodded and went upstairs; she always listened to her mother.

Spike waited untill he heard Emma’s room close again. “What the hell is going on?” he yelled at her. “What the bloody hell was she saying?” He pointed to the stairs.

Buffy looked at him, she was pretty sure what Spike was talking about, but she wasn’t completely sure, she needed to know what Emma said first. “I don’t know, what did she say?”

“What did she say?” Spike yelled again with disbelief. Xander was unusually quiet. He thought it would be best if he let his friend and sister talk. He was actually shocked himself that he did it. “She said Spike! That’s what she bloody said!”

“Wow, I see. That’s really something you need to shout about, she said Spike! It isn’t her first word you know!” She knew she was being immature, but she couldn’t stand it when people yelled at her. It reminded her to much of her father who used to blame her for everything that went wrong in his live. Xander always stood up for her, but it didn’t help much. Xander was his perfect child; Buffy was just an accident that he hated. Buffy got used to it, but it still hurt when she thought about all the horrible things he used to say to her. He only said them when her mother wasn’t around so she didn’t know that something was going on. Buffy didn’t tell her mother, she was afraid that her mother wouldn’t believe her and that things would only become worse. Her mother found out one day when her father came home and didn’t know that she was home, he yelled to Buffy and told her she was a whore that made his life a living hell. Joyce ran downstairs, she was cleaning her room, and after a long fight she ordered her husband Hank to get the hell out of her house.

Spike shook his head. “You bloody well know what I’m talking about.” He tried to calm down but the thoughts in his head made it impossible. “She said I was her bleeding father!”

Buffy looked down. She didn’t say anything back. “Well, am I?” He asked, looking at her.

Buffy looked back up with tears in her eyes. She nodded. “Yes, you’re her father.”

Spike looked at her, again with disbelief in his eyes. He heard Emma saying it, but hearing Buffy said it...it was just so unreal. He was a bloody father! He sat down on the couch, he felt like he was about to faint. This wasn’t happening...was it? He was a father, he had a daughter, and he had a baby girl.

“Look, I know this is hard.” He heard Buffy say. He looked at her. Buffy gasped, he had tears in his eyes.

He shook his head. “No you don’t,” he whispered. He shook his head again. “No you don’t.” He gave her one last look before walking out of the door, leaving her alone with Xander. She started crying. ‘He’s gone. He’s really gone.’ She thought. She felt arms around her. She looked up and saw Xander looking at her. Only now did she notice that she was sitting on the floor with Xander’s arms around her.

After what felt like hours she finally stopped crying. She looked at Xander. “Thank you.” She said.

Xander gave her a small smile and nodded. He looked at the door. “I better go. Spike needs me to.”

Buffy nodded. “Yeah.” She whispered.

He gave her a kiss on her cheek. “I can’t believe I’m an uncle.” He gave her a goofy smile, which made her laugh. And with that he dissapeared out of her door.

Buffy wiped away her tears. She had to be strong. She came this far without Spike; she could make it a hell of a lot farther! She didn’t need him. But god did she want him. She wanted him to be a father to Emma and a boyfriend to her. She wanted him in her life. But she didn’t know if that was going to happen, especially not after tonight. ‘God he must be so disgusted with me.’ She heard Emma’s door open and stood up.

“What’s wrong mommy?” She saw her daughter looking at her. “Where did uncle Xander and uncle William go?”

“Nothing sweetie, mommy just had a little fight with her friend. Uncle Xander and William left.”

“Will they come back?” Emma asked her with a pout. She liked her two uncles; they were really nice to her.

Buffy hugged her daughter. “I don’t know sweetie, I really don’t know.”


Spike slammed the door of the hotelroom shut. “I can’t believe her! All this time, all this fucking time and she didn’t even tell me! Didn’t even tell me that I have a daughter. A...” He stopped yelling. “A beautiful baby girl.” He smiled at the thought of Emma. She really was something; he couldn’t believe he didn’t notice the features that she had of him and Buffy. She had his blue eyes and his cheekbones, but she defnitely had Buffy’s nose and lips. God, he even saw her give him that pout that Buffy always did when she didn’t get her way. She was just a perfect combination of him and Buffy. But he was still angry, angry and sad. He had a daughter...He didn’t even know how old she was. He thought back at the last- and first time he and Buffy had made love. ‘She must be four.’ He thought. He shook away from his thoughts when he saw his friend coming to stand beside him. ‘He must have stayed to comfort Buffy.’ He thought because it was about a half hour later since he came in.

“Are you allright man?” Xander asked him. Spike looked at him with an arched eyesbrow. “Right, stupid question.” Spike nodded.

“I just can’t believe that I’m a bleeding father. She didn’t even tell me.” He started to get angry again.

“I understand you’re angry, but she didn’t really have a choice. You weren’t there, and she couldn’t contact you. Maybe she was scared, maybe she was scared that you would leave her just like I did.” He explained.

“But I’m not like that! I don’t abbandon my family!” He yelled before realizing what he said. “I’m sorry man.” He looked at Xander.

“It’s okay, I know I made a mistake, make that a big mistake. But you need to talk to her, man. You both deserve to be happy.”

Spike nodded. “I know. I just need to cool off for a little while. I’ll go and see her tomorrow.”

“Allright, you want to go and take a bit of fresh air?”

Spike thought about it for a moment. “Yeah!”

They were walking for fifteen minutes when they suddenly saw her walking.

“Isn’t that Buffy?” Xander asked pointing at the small girl walking a couple of feet in front of them.

Spike nodded. She was walking really fast. “Where is she going?” He stopped for a moment when he noticed the direction she was going. “Like hell she is!”

“What?”

“She is walking to the strip club!”

The two men looked at each other before following her. They arrived at the club five minutes later, but they didn’t see Buffy anymore. “Maybe she’s inside?” Xander asked.

They entered the club, looking for the blonde girl when they suddenly heard a voice announcing the next ‘act’.

“There’s a slight change of plan guys!” They heard a man say into the microphone. “There are 6 girls here who are going to dance and sing for you, but their clothes will stay on!” The man yelled their disagreement. “Don’t worry, don’t worry, it’s still going to be hot, I promise. Here they are: Buffy, Lilly, Jacky, Rosy, Jody and Nancy! ”

The two friends looked at the stage when they heard the man say Buffy’s name.

“Hi guys,” Buffy said through the microphone.

“Hi Buffy!” Almost all the men said, which made Spike growl. Xander looked at his friend with a surprised look.

Buffy smiled. “I actually had a day off, but I really need to work of some frustration. So my friends and I are going to sing a song called ‘Beep’. Ryan is going to sing with us, but don’t worry, he won’t take his clothes off.” She said with a smile, looking at the guy next to her.

The men yelled and whistled.

Buffy was standing in the middle.

Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha
Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha


Ryan started singing.

It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...


The girls turned to sing.

I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha


Without taking their clothes of they still managed to make all the men in the room horny as hell. They kept grabbing their ass and tits when they were singing the chorus.
It was Buffy’s turn to sign now.

Every boy's the same
Since I been in the seventh grade
They been trying to get with me
Trying to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha)
They always got a plan
To be my one and only man
Want to hold me with their hands
Want to (Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha)
I keep turning them down
But, they always come around
Asking me to go around
That's not the way it's going down

'Cause they only want
Only want my ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha
Only want what they want
But, na, ah-ah
Na, ah-ah


Ryan was really starting to get into it and moved against the poles on the stage.

It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...


Buffy sang this part again. Spike looked at her, she was so bloody hot! And she could really sing too. He heard her sing before in the club, but he was too much in shock then.

I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha


Do you know that no
Don't mean yes, it means no
So just hold up, wait a minute
Let me put my two cents in it
One, just be patient
Don't be rushing
Like you're anxious
And two, your just too agressive
trying to get your (Ahh)


The girls were really dancing sexy, swaying their bodies and making all the men drool.

Do you know that I know?
And I don't want to go there

Only want
Only want my ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha
Only want what they want
But, na, ah-ah
Na, ah-ah

It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...


A girl who was dancing next to Buffy interrupted Ryan with singing.

I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha


Boomp-boomp, Omp-omp
Boomp, boomp-boomp
Boomp-boomp, Omp-omp
Boomp, boomp-boomp


The men were really yelling now. The dancing turned so hot in during the boomp that it was almost impossible for the men to stay in their seats, they were almost beggin the guys to take them right there! Most of the men were standing and whisteling at the girls on stage.

The girls started singing again.

Ooh, you've got it bad I can tell
You want it bad, but oh well
Dude, what you got for me
Is something I
Something I don't need
Oh!


The men even started to yell for Ryan.

It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha


They stopped dancing and bowed for the crowd. “Thank you!” They all yelled.

Buffy stepped from the stage and moved to the exit. She had worked out her frustration, god it felt so good to just sing and dance and not think about all the things that had happened. She stopped when someone stepped in front of her, blocking her way.

“Spike?”

Xander had already left, knowing that the two needed to work things out.

“We need to talk.”








---------------------------------



AN: Thanks so much to lara, Debbie, Nemo, spuffette, cordykitten, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic, Lau, chrissnicole, dragontiff, SpaceLord, frederique, marstersgirl13, Nicki, *bite me*, Tuesday, daisy, jenny, 76_Bloody_Trombones, Sarah, Stine, Spiked_Slayer and Opal for reviewing the last chapter. I really love you guys!!