[Reviews - 145] LikedPrinter
Summary: Pissed that Drusilla dragged him back to the Hellmouth, Spike has to find SOME way to amuse himself. Pretending to have a soul, he decides to sweep the Slayer off her feet before going in for the kill. Trouble is, feelings (and grandsires) always get in the way.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No
Word count: 67877 Read: 33755
Published: 01/12/2006 Updated: 08/09/2010

1. Arrival by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2219 words)
A new fic being written for my joint community seven_seasons with spikeslovebite.

2. Filled with soul by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2059 words)
Bit downhearted at the lack of response to chapter one. Hopefully this one will garner more interest.

3. 3 by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (3827 words)

4. 4 by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2622 words)
I am so grateful for the few that have commented, you give me courage to continue posting. The response to this fic has been surprisingly low, but I'm enjoying writing it so hopefully the handful reading will too. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

5. 5 by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2507 words)
I really appreciate all that take the time to review. This fic has been a review and hit black hole, LOL.

6. 6 by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2464 words)

7. 7 by Peta [Reviews - 2] Liked (2063 words)

8. 8 by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2259 words)
Hmmm, slightly shocked at the complete lack of hits and the no reviews. I wonder if it is the rating or summary? Well, whatever it is, it kinda stings!

9. 9 by Peta [Reviews - 8] Liked (2962 words)

10. 10 by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2740 words)
I am so glad for your reviews. Thank you so much for feeding a starving fanfic author.

11. 11 by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2299 words)
Chapter twelve will be out soonish.

12. 12 by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (3097 words)
I think the end is in sight for this fic. Don't forget to tell me what you think of how it's going. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

13. 13 by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (2928 words)

14. 14 by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2433 words)

15. 15 by Peta [Reviews - 8] Liked (2183 words)
If you give this a go and read, please leave feedback. It will be much appreciated.

16. 16 by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2422 words)

17. 17 by Peta [Reviews - 5] Liked (2482 words)
Extremely tired and going to bed. have a beautiful day, all.

18. 18 by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2721 words)
Thank you all so much those that review. it really does encourage a person to want to update.

19. 19 by Peta [Reviews - 11] Liked (3521 words)
There's possibly one of you that remembers this fic. If you do, I hope you enjoy!

20. Arrival by Peta [Reviews - 6] Liked (2359 words)
I know there have been some of you concerned about whether I intended finishing this story. Hopefully this new chapter will put you at ease. I appreciate so much your patience and promise that it will be finished eventually. And please, if you read the new chapter, think about leaving a word or two of what you thought.

21. Twenty One by Peta [Reviews - 11] Liked (2741 words)
The main reason I stopped writing/posting Disillusioned was because the fic started out so light and became incredibly dark. If you read this chapter you will see my reasoning. I have difficulty writing dark--I find it depressing and it takes a whole lot out of me, and so its next to impossible to sustain. This is also the reason why I stalled with What Place is This? and I think Elemental Slayer. So many people really loved Disillusioned and I am quite concerned about their reaction to the fic from here on out. I admit that only the bare bones of the tale remain in my memory so it could veer in different directions, but I do have a number of chapters written that I was too scared to post. I want to get on with writing spuffy so I've decided to throw caution to the wind and get these off my hard drive. Please, please be kind.

Warnings: This chapter is dark and has elements of non-con in it. I've ticked the 'rape' box but...well...I will leave it up to the reader.

22. Twenty Two by Peta [Reviews - 2] Liked (4433 words)
This is the make or break chapter and I have to say, I'm feeling sick. Warnings: it's not pretty and Buffy is 16. I'm sure you know the drill. If you don't want teh sex, don't read any further.

23. 23 by Peta [Reviews - 3] Liked (2470 words)

24. Chapter 24 by Peta [Reviews - 4] Liked (3219 words)
It has been a very long time since I updated this story. I have recently started watching Season One and it has inspired me to work on this, relearning how Jesse was in his very brief stint on the show. My thanks as always to the wonderful Holly for her beta efforts, and many thanks in advance to those readers who have stuck by me when I've struggled with this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

25. Chapter 25 by Peta [Reviews - 7] Liked (2847 words)
Can you believe it? Another chapter! I have one more in reserve, i think, and then it's finally to writing and hopefully wrap this fic. It is many years old now! thank you all for taking the time to re-familiarise with this tale, and for those who have reviewed. you make it all worthwhile!