Spike awoke to Buffy trying to quietly and gently slip out of his grasp. “What are you doing?” he demanded and she let out a yelp, falling on her bottom to the floor between the couch and coffee table.

He peered over at her. “Well, that’s what you get for sneaking off.”

She glared up at him and then started to laugh, a deep belly laugh. He noted he’d never heard her laugh quite like that.

He liked it.

She sprawled herself out on her back, her laughs slowly dying to giggles. Swiftly, he slid down, placing his arms on either side of her head and grinned down at her.

Her giggles died and she let out a soft sigh, “Good morning.”

“Mornin’ luv. Sleep all right?”

“I did. Did you?”

“Best sleep I’ve ever had.”

“Yeah, right.”

“No, really, it was. Would I lie to you?”

“We slept on the couch, Spike. You weren’t cramped?”

“Nope. Were you?”

“Nope. I was all warm and snuggly and. . . . “ she smiled, “I liked you being here.”

Dipping his head to her neck, he buried his face there and collapsed lightly on top of her. “Jesus,” he swore.

“Uh oh. Did I do it again?”

“Do what again?” he asked against her throat, his hands skirting down her body, tugging her legs to wrap around him.

“Almost make you cry.”

He grinned against the column of her throat that he was peppering kisses across. “Not that time, but . . . You made me feel special.”

“Because you are.”

He looked up at her this time, his expression tender. “You almost made me want to cry just then.”

She smiled broadly.

“Minx, trying to get me to cry!” and he started tickling her sides.

She giggled, trying to fend him off. “I’m not trying to make you cry. I just like to know that I have an effect on you. That I touch you.”

He gazed down at her solemnly, “You touch me more than you realize, Buffy.”

She smiled sweetly at him and hugged him to her. “Currently not enough, though.”

“Mmmm. . . I wanted to hear about your day yesterday ---“

“So you don’t want to get laid right now?”

He laughed, making her laugh with him. “Yes, I do want to get laid right now. I was trying to be all supportive.”

“Then shut up and make love to me.”

He smiled down at her, wondering if she was aware that she’d said ‘made love’ instead of ‘sex’. Up until that point, she’d always referred to them as ‘having sex’ and he’d always referred to it as ‘making love’.

He decided not to draw attention to it and instead make love to his girl. He started by tugging on her shirt, and she helped him to discard it. That, somehow, gave her license to try and remove his. He took her hands in his and kissed them. “Not yet.”

“Spike, please?”

“Not yet. Soon.”

She held his gaze for a long moment, a determined look in her eye that he’d never seen before. He liked it. A lot.

“I promise,” he told her. “Soon.”

She sighed, “Okay. Kiss me?”

“Happily,” he murmured and kissed her deeply.

She moaned into the kiss and slid her hands down his shirt covered back, placing her hands on the waistband of his jeans. “Want them off,” she whispered.

He grinned, “You are a minx.”

She grinned cheekily. “And bossy. Take them off!”

He laughed and adjusted himself on his side, reaching for the snap. She batted his hands away and moved so that she was on her knees. He looked at her, “You want to do it?”

She nodded, “I want to do it. Lie back.”

He groaned, his head thudding to the oriental rug. “Fuck, Buffy, what are you doing to me?”

“I thought we covered that,” she murmured and unsnapped his jeans, slowly sliding down his zipper. “But in case you weren’t paying attention, we are about to ‘do it’.”

He grinned with his eyes closed. “’Do it’ huh?”

“Yep. You know . . . fornicate. Have sex. Make love.”

He smiled, “I like that.”

“Which part?”

“Make love,” his eyes popped open and met her green ones. “Make love to me?”

“About to,” she purred and tugged his jeans down his legs and then off. “I love that you go commando,” she noted.

“Me too.”

She leaned over him and fisted his erection, swirling her tongue around the tip and then suckling it into her mouth, moaning. The vibrations sent Spike’s hips bucking up. “God, Buffy . . . “

“Mmmm?” she moaned again and took more of him in her mouth.
“Buffy, baby, oh God. . . “ he babbled, his head on the rug, lolling back and forth.

Sliding her hand up and down his shaft, she sucked up and down, as much as she could, moaning every now and then.

“Buffy, please, baby, come up here.”

Still gliding her hand up and down him, she looked up. “Don’t you want to cum?”

“I want to cum inside you.”

“Well, you can’t. You have to wear a condom. Remind me to make an appointment for the gyno today.”

“Buffy, Christ, I have no condoms on me.”

She smiled, “You underestimate me. Reach into the coffee table drawer.”

Reaching over, he pulled the drawer open and found some packets of condoms inside. He looked at her in mock surprise. “Buffy, so scandalous!”

She smirked and took him in her mouth again, causing him to gasp. Taking her off him, he hauled her up and kissed her hard.

“You like it when I’m scandalous, then?” she asked innocently.

“Fucking love it!”

She smiled, “Thought so.” And she tore open the package, arranged herself so that she sat astride his thighs and slid the condom down on him.

He grinned, reached out and tugged on her pants. “Now I want yours off.”

Smiling, she climbed to her feet and slipped off her pants slowly and he was sure she was giving him a show. Idly, he stroked himself as he watched her, drinking her in, thinking she was the sexiest woman he’d ever laid eyes on.

When she slid her thong down, he licked his lips, sat up, and kissed her mound. Now it was her turn to gasp.

Grinning, he slid a finger along her slit and licked the juice off his finger. Then, he opened her, flicking his tongue on her clit.

“Spike,” she breathed.

“Mmmm?” he moaned and slid his finger inside her.

“Oh God.”

“Bloody right.” He sucked her clit into his mouth until her legs started to tremble. He let go, licking his lips and lay back, pulling her by the hips with him. “I want you to ride me, Buffy.”

Her eyes were dazed, filled with lust, her lashes hooded. She nodded and straddled him; lifting her hips she grasped his cock and positioned her pussy on top of him, sliding down slowly.

His eyes rolled back at the sensation of being fully sheathed inside her. “So, good…so good, Buffy. Ahhh. . . “

“Yes,” she hissed and lifted up slowly and then slid down slowly again.

His eyes popped open, his eyes like blue fire. “You feel amazin’. So wet and hot . . . so tight and . . .” he took her hips and guided her up and down.

“And?” she prompted.

He smirked, “My girl likes dirty talk does she?”

She nodded, gulping.

Sitting up, he halted her movements, but kept her on him as he twisted so that his back was against the couch. Placing his hands on her hips, he slid his hands up her soft back and pressed her forward so he could plunder her mouth with his. She started to move on him again, moaning into his kiss.

Dotting kisses across her jaw and up to her ear, he bit her lobe and whispered. “Want you to ride me to a bloody gallop, Buffy. Feel your sweet, hot pussy all around me. Want you to cover my cock in your juice.”

She started going faster, bouncing up and down him.

“That’s right, Buffy, ride me. Do you like my cock inside you? Like to feel it all the way inside you?” he was gasping now, so incredibly close to letting go himself. Needing her with him, he reached between them and started to rub her clit. “That’s it baby. That’s it. Ride me, take me all in . . . . Fuck me, Buffy, fuck me hard.”

That did it. Her walls squeezed the life out of him and she screamed his name, cumming hard and all around him as he requested. He came with her, roaring her name and biting down on her shoulder as she dug her nails in his shoulders, still moving up and down him, riding out her orgasm.

He pressed her to him, holding her tight against him, panting from the intense pleasure she’d just given him. A light sheen of sweat covered her and he knew he was covered in the same. Lifting her head to his, he kissed her languidly. He smiled, probably like a bloody fool, at her.

She smiled and buried her face in his neck, letting out a puff of air, causing him to shiver. Stroking her back, he said tentatively. “Buffy?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

He thought about making her look at him, but in the end, he had more guts to say it if she didn’t look at him. “I’ve been feeling this way for a while now so I don’t want you to think I’m sayin’ it cause you just made me see the bloody Milky Way.”

She giggled, “I know you don’t just say things, Spike.”

“Do you know what I’m going to say?” he asked cautiously, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

“I think so.”

“Buffy,” he started and then paused.

“It’s okay,” she told him and picked her head up, gazing at him, “I think I’m ready to hear it. I didn’t think I would be but –“

“I love you, Buffy. I’m in love with you.”

She smiled, “Tha—“

“Don’t thank me,” he said hoarsely. “Don’t thank me for that.”

She nodded, “Okay.”

“And I’ll wait, Buffy. I’ll wait forever if I have to, to hear you say it back. Or not at all. Even if you can’t say it back, just letting me love you is enough.”

“Spike—“

He pressed his lips to hers. “Ssshhh. No pressure.”

“Can I thank you for that?” she asked timidly.

He nodded, “Yes. That’s acceptable.”

Wrapping her arms around him, she hugged him tight. “Thank you for being so wonderful and special.”

And he nearly did cry that time.