Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone who left reviews. I'm glad everyone is still enjoying the story.
Chapter-11 Coyote Ugly

Elizabeth knew she was entering foreign territory when she parked her white convertible along side the small dingy building. The place looked familiar but she couldn’t remember why.

Clearly, she was on the wrong side of town. “Are you sure you want to go in here?” She asked, looking at the building through her windshield.

“Yes, this is the place.” Spike got out of the car while Elizabeth remained seated, unsure if she wanted to go inside.

Spike opened the door for her and held out his hand. She placed her hand in his and climbed out of the car. He could see the worried look on her face. It was obvious she had never been to a bar like this. He closed the door and pressed his body to hers against the car. He smiled. “Don’t worry pet, you’re with me…I want let anything happen to you.”

A weak smile appeared on Elizabeth’s face. “Okay”

Spike leaned in and rubbed his nose against hers then kissed her lightly on the lips. Enjoying the sweet reassuring kiss, Elizabeth leaned in for more and he obliged, slowly snaking his tongue in and out of her mouth. Their passion ignited. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he grabbed her face as they kissed and kissed until their brief moment of passion was interrupted by the loud sound of a car horn in the distance. They broke apart and laughed then prepared to go inside. Elizabeth got back into the car to check her lipstick in the driver visor mirror then grabbed a tissue and handed it to Spike so he could wipe away the remnants from her lipstick.

Spike wiped his mouth and tossed the tissue. “Ready?” He asked.

Elizabeth nodded her head and smiled.

“I promise it will be okay. I’ve been to this place plenty of times. The place attracts some rough types but mostly people keep to themselves here.”

As they got closer to the building, it became clear to Elizabeth why she remembered this place. “Wait a minute; didn’t this place use to be called Willy’s?”

“Yeah, I think you’re right. I heard the owner changed the name to keep away the bad publicity. Spike chuckled.

Elizabeth wanted to burst out laughing but she held back. “Bad publicity”

“Yeah…go figure as if changing a name would help a place like this that already has a shady reputation.”

“You mean from the illegal prostitution, gambling, drug dealing, and shootings.” She replied.

Spike gave Elizabeth a curious look. “Why Ms. Summers are you sure you haven’t been here before?”

Again, Elizabeth wanted to laugh but she just smiled. “Oh no”

Elizabeth’s mother would die if she found out her daughter was in the very place she and her society friends tried to close down. Even with her many political and law enforcement friends she called upon for help, the elder Mrs. Summers didn’t have much success. Elizabeth was sure the reason had to do with the owner having dirt on her mother’s male political friends who frequented the back rooms accompanied by young men and women.

Spike held the door open for her. She stepped in and expected to see a chalk outline of a body on the floor but was pleasantly surprised to see that the place was a typical bar, smoky, noisy and filled with people trying to compete with the loud hard rock music playing from the jukebox. Of course it wasn’t the type of bar Elizabeth was accustom to but despite the Hell’s Angels, ladies of the evening and other shady looking characters, the place was alive and gritty with a underlying danger Elizabeth found intriguing.

Unlike the other bar where she was bored and uninterested in hanging out with her friends, Elizabeth knew none of them would step foot in a place like this. No one knew her here and the dim interior, shadowed booths and deep corners allowed Elizabeth to relax and be herself.

Spike touched the small of Elizabeth’s back and escorted her further into the bar. The place was the opposite of the place they had left, which wasn’t the kind of bar he liked to hang out in but he owed Xander since ditching him a week ago in favor of Elizabeth’s company. This place had a livelier crowd even if some of the patrons looked like they were just paroled from Riker’s Island. “Now this is a real bar with real people and real drinks.” Spike replied as he guided Elizabeth to a table a few feet away from the half moon shaped bar. Quickly, they were approached by a waitress.

“What will it be?”

“I’ll have a Jeckle and Hyde.” Spike replied.

The waitress smiled. “Brave man.” She leaned over so Spike could take a look at her ample cleavage. She whispered, “You’re my type of guy”. She winked at him and chewed her gum at the same time.

Spike was flattered. “Is that right, pet? He replied, enjoying the view.

Elizabeth cleared her throat. Spike and the waitress looked at Elizabeth. She gave him an annoyed look. He straightened up in his seat and hunched his shoulders. “Sorry, luv”

The waitress tilted her head to the side. She was not interested in what Elizabeth wanted to order. “Sorry” She lied. “What would you like?”

“I’ll have the same.”

Spike and the waitress laughed.

The waitress did a brief appraisal of Elizabeth. “Are you sure about that honey… I mean wouldn’t you like a white wine or a Shirley temple with lots of cherries instead.”

Elizabeth was insistent. “No, I want a Jeckle and Hyde.”

The waitress smirked and looked over at Spike, hoping he would talk the little girl into ordering something different.

“You heard the lady…give her the same and we want to run a tab.”

The waitress rolled her eyes. “It’s your funeral honey…I’ll be right back.”

She walked away putting a little more sway in her walk so the hot blonde guy would notice her ass.

“Friendly waitress” Elizabeth said sarcastically.

“Oh don’t be mad princess the lady was only trying to look out for you. That’s not the kind the drink a woman should order.”

Elizabeth hated being called princess but held back from saying anything. However, she was sure he caught the brief moment of annoyance on her face. She only addressed his last statement. “And why is that?”

“Because it can put hair on your chest”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “Well you’ll have to just take care of that for me.” She gave him a provocative look.

Spike returned the look with one of his own sexually suggestive looks. He placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it towards Elizabeth thigh. He raised his scarred eyebrow and looked slightly under the table before bringing his eyes back to hers. “Baby, I’ll shave you anywhere you need it.” He whispered.

His touch was electric and Elizabeth felt it between her legs. I want him. Unfortunately, their heated connection was broken upon the arrival of their drinks.

Spike grabbed his glass. “Shall we toast?”

Buffy picked up her glass. “What should we toast too?”

“Our budding friendship” Spike replied.

Buffy laughed.

“What’s so funny pet? Don’t you want to be my friend?” He smirked.

“I don’t think you and I could be friends.”

Spike leaned in and with his sexy voice asked, “And why do you think that is, luv?”

Buffy thought the answer was obvious and answered honestly. “You don’t have sex with your friends.”

“Not so pet, people do it all the time and I don’t think you and I are any different. So whether you like it or not we’re going to be friends and how it is you Americans say…friends with benefits”

“We’ll let’s toast to friends with benefits.” She replied.

“Damn straight” Spike finished his drink in one swallow.

Elizabeth hesitated but followed Spike’s lead and finished her drink in one swallow. Instantly, the expression on her face changed like she had bit into a lemon including the peeling. Her lips and tongue were numb and the insides of her mouth and internal organs felt like they were on fire. She had never tasted anything so strong and paralyzing at the same time. Elizabeth immediately came to the conclusion she didn’t want another one. However, she felt she had something to prove. She didn’t like being laughed at by the waitress and that crack Spike made about her being a princess didn’t make things any better.

Spike wanted to laugh as he watched Elizabeth struggle with the drink but thought better of it. She seemed to not like the comment he made about her being a princess. His meaning behind it wasn’t to hurt her feelings. The term applied because he thought she was something special.

The waitress brought over the second round of drinks. Spike picked up his glass. “I think you should make the next toast.”

Without thinking, Elizabeth held up her drink. “Here’s to dares”

Spike raised his scarred eyebrow. “Dares, pet?”

“Yep” Elizabeth sipped her drink.

“Why dares?”

Elizabeth was reluctant to tell him but he said they were friends. “You remember that night I kissed you.”

Spike let his mind drift back to that incredible night. “How could I forget?” He smiled.

“Well my friends and I were playing a game of truth and dare.” She paused and finished the rest of her drink. After getting over the shock to her system from the first drink, the second one wasn’t that bad. Once the numbness subsided she could determine the liquor had a kool-aid like flavor, a mixture of grape and cherry with a rubbing alcohol aftertaste.

Spike finished his drink and signaled the waitress they were ready for the third round.

“That night, my friend Faith dared me to kiss the next guy who walked through the door and you were the next guy.”

The waitress sat their third set of drinks on the table. Spike picked up his glass and clanked it with Elizabeth’s. He liked dares too. I wonder if she’ll be up for a game with me.

*~~~~*

Riley Finn was an ambitious rookie cop who had only been on the force for one year when the captain called him into his office for a special assignment. Hoping accepting the assignment would benefit his career and win him good favor with the captain, Riley accepted the assignment without questioning why he was keeping tabs on a rich brat. He just hoped the captain meant what he said about not forgetting favors.

Riley looked at a photograph and other information he was given of the young woman he was going to follow then placed it into his folder. There was nothing to report the first morning he started his assignment. The young woman’s home had a lot a visitors entering and leaving the gated estate and there was no sign of the cute blonde woman until she exited the gate eight o’clock at night with an unidentified man. He pulled out behind them in his newly issued unmarked police vehicle from the street and followed them to a fancy new bar Riley himself wanted to visit. He parked his car in the parking lot and waited, watching patrons enter and leave the bar. He was sure some of the patrons that were leaving were prime targets for major DUI arrests but he couldn’t do anything about that now except document the date, time and location of Elizabeth Summers whereabouts.

Finally, Riley had something to report when he saw Elizabeth exiting the bar alone an hour later. She was constantly looking over her shoulder, which appeared suspicious to him. He watched her make her way over to a blonde guy leaning against the car she arrived in. He certainly wasn’t the guy she left her home with as he watched her and the unidentified blonde man engage in some serious PDA. For a moment, Riley thought he would have to interrupt the couple and arrest them for public indecency but it appeared Elizabeth had come to her senses. She pushed the blonde man away so she could get into the car. Riley documented everything he witnessed then started up the engine and pulled out of the parking lot behind Elizabeth’s white convertible.

When they reached their destination, Riley immediately knew they were in the seedier part of town where he regularly patrolled. He watched Elizabeth and the blond guy make out again after they exited the car. He disapproved of the spectacle. Get a room. He wondered what she could be involved in because she certainly wasn’t the type of woman he expected to socialize with the type of people that frequented that kind of place. He documented the date, time and location and waited.

*~~~*

Several Jeckle and Hydes, truths and dares later, Elizabeth accepted Spike’s dare to get up on the bar and dance. She was swaying and working her hips to the rock beat and giving Spike seductive looks. The whistles she was getting from the crowd only fueled her on more. She enjoyed the attention as she closed her eyes and let the music seduce her into moving like she was weightless.

Spike placed a cigarette in his mouth and lit it then slipped his lighter into his left side pocket without taking his eyes off Elizabeth. Easily turned on, he was enjoying the show watching her give herself over to the music. He really didn’t think she would do it but he didn’t object after she finished her last drink and slammed her glass on the table before walking over to the bar. He saw her talking to the bartender thinking perhaps she was getting permission before she climbed up on the barstool and then onto the bar. The sleazy bartender wasted no time getting a peek under her mini skirt before leaning back on the cash register, anticipating the show. Most women would be considered trashy doing such a thing but it was clear she wasn’t from that part of town and it must have been a real treat to some of those guys who were use to seeing strippers with bullet holes wounds and track marks up their arms dancing out of necessity.

No, Elizabeth looked sexy and seductive and drew the crowd in with her provocative moves. Her slim but curvaceous figure, glowing tanned skin and white smile told a story that she was the kind of woman that took care of herself. I want her. Spike moved towards her but his path was cut off by some fat drunken wanker. His gut was telling him this wasn’t going to be pretty when the man outstretched his arm to touch Elizabeth but before the stranger could put his hand on her, Spike tapped him on the shoulder. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you mate.”

Annoyed, the man looked Spike up and down before answering. “What’s it to you?”

“The lady’s with me…so be a good bloke and just sit back and watch the show.”

“Fuck off…mate” The man mocked. “Before I make you wish you had.”

Spike was no fool. This wasn’t a guy he could take in a fight so he stepped back, figuring Elizabeth could handle herself.

The man refocused his attention back to the blonde slut. She was begging for it and he was just the man to give it to her. He grabbed the back of her leg and roughly moved his hand up and down the smooth silky flesh.

Oblivious to what was unfolding in front of her, Elizabeth continued to seduce the crowd until she felt someone touching her. She thought it was Spike. She smiled and looked down. Horrified, she pulled her leg out of the weight challenged man’s grasp. “Hands off asshole…I’m not interested.” She shouted and then looked for Spike, spotting him not far away. He shrugged his shoulders at her.

“Oh come on honey…I’m just having a good time but if you come down off that bar WE can have a better time." He ignored her and grabbed her leg again.

Faking a smile, Elizabeth lowered herself to his level and stared into his blood shot eyes. The alcohol had to be coming of out his pores because the smell made her eyes burns and his sour breath made her want to faint but she recuperated quickly. “No thanks fatty…I rather spend time alone with my hand…now stop it before my boyfriend over there beats the living crap out of you.” She pointed to Spike.

The man looked over his shoulder at the only guy who was giving him the eye. He realized it was the same guy who told him to leave the blonde slut alone.

“Who him?” Fatty asked. “In his dreams sweetheart” He turned his attentions back to Elizabeth once more. He was getting impatient. He could tell by the way she was dancing she was begging for it and he had the big one.”

Spike watched the scene unfold in front of him. The guy refused to take the hint. Slowly, he moved closer behind the big man. This time he wasn’t going to back down. If he had to fight the guy to protect Elizabeth, so be it.

“Come on baby…I got the big one.” The man lewdly grabbed his crotch.

Elizabeth had enough. “I’m sure you do you fat fuck but first you have to find it underneath all that blubber.”

Insulted for the last time by the small blonde, he lunged at her. “Come here you bitch.”

Spike grabbed the man before he could put his hands on Elizabeth. “I told you to keep your hands to yourself.” Spike forced the man around to face him then punched him hard in the nose. Blood splattered on Spike’s hand and the man’s face.

Stunned, the man immediately grabbed his bloody nose then pulled his hands away. After seeing the blood, he replied, “You broke my nose you son of a bitch.” He rushed Spike and grabbed him by the waist. Spike had underestimated this man. For his size, the guy moved pretty quick; too quick because he managed to get a hold of Spike, pushing him against the old juke box. There were a few sparks and the music fizzled out. No one really cared in the bar because they were use to this kind of thing happening all the time but the people did scatter, moving out of the way while Spike struggled with the big man flinging him around like a rag doll into tables and chairs, irritating the people who lost their drinks. He was tiring quickly trying to get out of the man’s grip before finally using the man’s momentum against him, propelling them towards the bar. Spike pressed the man up against the bar to gain leverage.

Growling, Elizabeth jumped on the man’s back. “Get off of him you bastard.” She yelled, trying to choke the man with her small arms. Her attempt distracted the man causing him to loosen his grip on Spike. He gave the man a blow to the ribs. Unaffected, the man grabbed Elizabeth and threw her small frame into Spike causing them both to fall to the floor, then out of nowhere the fat man got punched in his jaw from some other guy he didn’t have a problem with.

Aching, Spike got up and helped Elizabeth to her feet. He noticed a small bruise on her right cheek.

Stunned and shaken by the force of the fall, Elizabeth groaned in pain, holding the right side of her face but got back up on her feet with some assistance from Spike. “Thanks” she said and began bouncing up and down like a boxer in the boxing ring.
She was fired up. Her adrenaline was pumping and she had an almost demonic smile on her face as she watched the action going on around her.

If Spike didn’t know any better, he would say Elizabeth was actually enjoying herself. He lightly touched the side of her face that was bruised. It was bright red. Slowly, he spoke and paused after each word. “Are you alright, pet?”

Still bouncing and breathing hard, she shrugged off her injury. “It’s nothing…now let’s get that son of a bitch.” She yelled, looking for another fight.

Spike was surprised and turned on by her display of bravado. He smiled. Elizabeth was firecracker and she could have his back anytime. I want her. They both looked for the fat man who was engaging in another fight along with the rest of the bar. It was pandemonium. Wooden chairs, tables and glasses were being thrown across the room. “Look out pet” Spike shouted. There was glass coming their way. They both ducked at the same time. Loud thumps, slaps and bodies colliding echoed throughout the place. Spike knew it was just a matter of time before the police arrived. “I think we need to get the hell out of here luv.” He grabbed her hand.

Elizabeth agreed and quickly moved out of the way giving others the room they needed to fight along side of her. She screamed. “I think you’re right.” She gripped Spike’s hand tighter and let him guide her through the chaos.

*~~~*

Riley was immediately alerted by dispatch to the destination he was already present. Without thinking, he jumped out of the car when several of his fellow police officers arrived at the scene. They quickly organized and approached the building. Several people busted out the door causing a few of the officers to unsnap their gun holsters. Riley quickly started grabbing and cuffing people. Not aware Elizabeth and the blonde guy had gotten away.

*~~*

Spike and Elizabeth ran out of the broken door behind a group of people still fighting. Luckily, the cops had their hands full with them, which allowed them to get away.

Elizabeth threw Spike her keys and climbed in on the passenger side. She had a huge smile on her face. “Hot damn that was fun!!!” She yelled.

Spike looked at her in awe before starting up the car. Putting her luxury wheels to good use, he sped out of the parking lot in route to the safety of his motel room.

Elizabeth let the top down, kicked off her shoes and stood up in the car, holding on to the front window. She looked up into the midnight sky streaked with azure and howled like a wolf at the full moon. Finally, she sat back down and raised her arms in the air. She couldn’t stop smiling because she was still pumped and felt invincible. Her heart rate had to be off the charts, she could hear it pounding in her ears as her chest rapidly rose and fell with each breath. She turned the radio on and up to full blast and propped her feet up on the dashboard, bobbing her head to the beat, her blonde hair scattered wildly about her face and head.

Amused, Spike watched her and the road, looking back and forth between the two. He never thought his evening would turn out the way it did but he must admit, he felt the same way Elizabeth did but he was just too cool to show it. He glanced over at her, noticing how her skirt rose up her thighs, revealing her crotch covered in red panties. “You’re out of your mind.” He chuckled. “I can’t believe you thought you could take out that guy back there.”

“Woooing…so what…I haven’t had that much fun since…since.” Elizabeth immediately thought back to that night she met him, the kiss, the motorcycle ride, the heat, the moonlight, the water, the pier. Breathing hard, she stared into his eyes.

*~~~*

“Shit, they’re gone” Riley said out loud but surely the captain would understand why he neglected his duty to him and assisted his fellow cops at the bar. He made his way back to the station, transporting two degenerates from the bar. He would explain to the captain what happen and get back on Elizabeth’s trail the next morning. For the rest of the night, he had no clue where to begin looking.

*~~~*

Elizabeth and Spike crashed through his motel door stumbling to the bed, their mouths fused together. Her butt missed the edge of the bed and Elizabeth clumsily fell to the floor. They both laughed, breaking contact from their rough kissing.

Spike used one arm to pull her up from the floor and then quickly found her mouth again. Roughly, he gripped her ass in both hands, grinding his erection into her. He was hard and beyond ready to shag her. He tugged at her skirt but couldn’t get it down. He figured it was buttoned and he didn’t want to waste time searching for its location so he tugged her red panties down instead, breaking their kiss to push them all the way down her legs.

Elizabeth quickly stepped out of her panties then pulled her shirt over her head. She unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. She grabbed Spike by the face bringing his mouth to her breasts then forcing it back to her lips. She kissed him deeply while her hands roamed his body before settling on his belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans using one of her hands to reach inside. She grabbed and massaged his cock while her other hand pushed his jeans over his taunt ass and down his legs as far as her arms could stretch before she used her bare foot between his legs to push them down further.

Spike stepped out of his jeans and broke their kiss. Closing his eyes, he slightly tilted his head back and hissed in bliss. She had his cock in her hand; her heated caress was making him harder. He lowered his mouth back to hers, thrusting his tongue deeper before he made his move and suddenly pushed her to the bed, taking himself with her. He buried himself balls deep inside her before she finished bouncing. They gasped in pleasure at the completion of being joined.

She was tight and wet as he penetrated her deeply coaxing a long low moan from her. Spike was no horny teenager experiencing his first taste of quim by any means but the bite from Elizabeth’s clenching wetness had him coming quick for the first time.

Elizabeth head beat against the pillows as Spike’s cock moved strongly inside her again and again and again, deeper and harder and faster and harder and deeper and faster. She accepted his thrusts and gave back as good as she was getting. The weight of his body trapped her in place and the strength of his legs kept her spread wide and close to the bed as he pounded into her. It was a quick build to orgasm. The suddenness and strength of it made her voice explode with satisfaction, leaving her trembling.

They lay motionless for a while in a sweaty gasping heat, their limbs weighted with sex as they stuck to each other. Spike managed to lift his head and stare into her green pleasure hazed eyes. “Stay with me”

“Yes” She replied. The effects of the alcohol, bar brawl and the aftermath of rapture overtaking them. They fell asleep.