Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been about two years since I have updated this story. Thanks Greyangle for awakening my muse.

Enjoy :)
Spike watched Elizabeth shift beside him. He leaned his head down inhaling the sweet scent of expensive perfume and sex. He kissed the top of her head and whispered, “Good morning beautiful”

Elizabeth could barely open her eyes. Spike’s voice echoed through her head, sounding ten times louder than it actually was. When she was able to get her eyes into functioning order, she looked up at him. “It’s morning?”

He nodded. “You had quite a bit to drink last night. Don’t you remember saying you would stay?”

Elizabeth began to remember last night. “Oh, God” She rested her head back on his chest. “I will never touch another drop of alcohol again.”

Spike laughed. “That’s what you get Goldilocks for trying to keep up with a bloke.”

Elizabeth rolled onto her back. She placed both her hands over her eyes, rubbing them slowly to help ease her throbbing head. “You’re right…it’s your fault.”

Spike reached across her and pulled the small drawer out from the bed side table. He grabbed a small travel size packet of aspirin and placed it on top of the sheet in front of her. “I think this is what you need.” He got up and stretched his body before entering the small bathroom.

Elizabeth could not help but notice his naked muscled perfection as she watched him enter the bathroom. Lustful thoughts entered her mind but were quickly erased from the intensity of the throbbing headache increasing. She grabbed the foil packet and ripped it open with her teeth. She placed the two aspirin in her mouth but had difficulty swallowing them. Her mouth and throat were dry, an obvious side effect from the drinking. She needed some water but she was too achy to get out of bed to get it. Reading her mind, Spike handed her a small glass of water from the bathroom faucet. “Here you go, luv.”

“Thanks” Elizabeth guzzled the water down just like she did all those drinks from last night.

Ready for his morning cigarette, Spike looked for his leather jacket. He spotted it lying on the floor near the door. He remembered leaving it there last night while he and Elizabeth wrestled to the bed. He smiled, thinking about last night and how he was in the right place at the right time. He did not expect to see her at the club and couldn’t resist letting her know he was there even though she was with her fiancé.

He picked up the jacket and patted down the breast pocket finding his cigarettes but not his Zippo lighter. His brow creased. This was the pocket he always kept it in. He searched the two side pockets and still no lighter. He dropped to his hands and knees and searched the floor, picking up their discarded clothing going as far as to empty the contents of Elizabeth’s purse with hopes of finding it. Where the bloody hell was it? He searched under the bed and still no lighter. “Bloody hell!!!!” He shouted.

Elizabeth watched Spike search the room and dump out her purse.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Have you seen my lighter, pet?”

Elizabeth shrugged. “I remember you had it at the bar but that was the last time I saw it.”

“Right the bar… I must have lost it after being tossed around by that fellow who was trying to get his paws on you.” Spike pouted. “I was bloody fond of that lighter.”

Elizabeth saw the disappointing look on his face. “I’m sorry”

“Don’t be sorry pet…it’s not your fault.”

“But if I wasn’t up there dancing on that stupid bar you would not have gotten in that fight with that stupid guy.”

“You’re right. It’s your fault.” Spike smiled. He didn’t mean it. “No worries, I’ll just have to get another one is all.” Will you do me a favor and search that drawer for some matches.” Spike pointed.

Elizabeth sat up and leaned over to access the drawer. The sheet covering her fell, exposing her tanned naked breasts to Spike’s view.

Lustful thoughts entered his mind as he watched her search for the matches, disappointed when she found them so quickly. He was enjoying the view.

Elizabeth pulled out the matches that had the name of the motel printed on it and instead of handing them over; she rose up and walked towards him on her knees. Spike was standing at the foot of the bed watching her with a slight tilt of his head. She looked like a naked slave girl offering her goods to her master and Spike could feel himself getting hard. His lost lighter became a distant memory. I want her. Inches separated them. She smiled, struck the match and held it up to his face. He placed the cigarette in his mouth and let her light it for him.

Elizabeth tossed the matches not caring where they landed and placed her hands on his hips. She kissed his chest down to his stomach. Spike watched her and placed one of his hands in her tangled blonde hair. With his other hand, he took the cigarette out of his mouth and blew out the smoke then held it at his side. Every touch of her lips felt like warm rain making his cock grow and his legs shake. Slowly his eyes opened and closed. The pleasure from her mouth had a drugging effect on him. Relaxed, he took another puff of his cigarette and blew it out and continued to stroke her blonde hair in awe of her soft lips and tongue as her mouth journeyed back to his chest. He removed his hand from her hair and slowly guided it to the right side of her face where she was bruised. He whispered. “How’s your cheek, luv…is it still sore?”

Elizabeth stopped kissing his chest to answer him. There was a lazy smile on her face as she looked at him. Her eyes sparkled with lust. “A little” she replied. Lowering her head, she looked at his erection jutting out, her pussy going soft at the sight.

Spike wanted to get a better look at the bruise. “Tilt your head for me.” Carefully inspecting it, he noticed the bruise was more purple than red and there was some slight swelling. He wondered how she was going to explain what happened to her face without letting anyone know her whereabouts. He didn’t want to bring it up because this certainly wasn’t the time which by his estimates was running out. She would have to leave him soon.

He offered Elizabeth his cigarette and she gladly accepted it, taking a slow drag from it. She blew out the smoke then looked into his eyes. Smiling, Spike pulled her up by her shoulders until she was on her feet. She was much taller than him but in the right position for him to return the favor. He placed his hands on her hips and his lips on her stomach, kissing her just above her belly button. So soft. His hands glided over her ass down the backs of her thighs and calves then back around, creeping slowly to cup her small full breasts. Spike caressed the soft mounds, pinching and squeezing her nipples in unison.

Elizabeth took another drag from the cigarette and watched Spike hands and mouth caress and tease her heated body. She moaned, enjoying his touch.

Spike needed to be inside her. He looked up at her. “Lie down for me.”

Elizabeth handed him the cigarette and lowered herself down onto the bed never taking her eyes off of him, green and blue communicating the joy that was to come. Spike discarded the cigarette into an astray behind him on the motel dresser. Turning back to face her, he watched as she slowly parted her legs, showing him the wet gleam of her readiness.

Knee first, he climbed onto the bed and placed his hands on the insides of her thighs kissing one then the other, spreading her wider. He could spend forever there but that was wishful thinking and what counted was right now. He rose up then grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, watching the expression change on her face.

Elizabeth’s mouth formed a tight O. The sensation of his cock rubbing against the softness between her legs had it quivering like a butterfly wing. She was taken aback by the suddenness of her response considering he hadn’t even penetrated her, yet. She shivered in anticipation. She wanted him to take her long, hard and deep.

She was so sensitive…so responsive to him. Spike could feel her pulsing along the nerve rich underside of his cock as he continued to rub it against her wetness.

Spike was losing the battle between self-control and desire. If he kept this up, he would come on her instead of inside her. Slowly, he eased the tip of his cock inside then stopped. Her wet quim was tight with suction causing his body to tense. He couldn’t come quick again like he did last night, consumed by her heat. He dug his knees deeper into the mattress and lifted her, impaling her on his cock. He gasped. Her pussy loved his cock and didn’t want to let it go. “Yessssss”

“Spike” She whispered.

Spike’s body demanded that he thrust…that he fuck. He lowered her legs and himself back to the bed, silencing her whimpers with a passionate kiss. His thrusts were slow and deep as their desires and mouths tangled in mutual intensity. Their bodies rose and fell in perfect sync bonded by their passion, sweat and secret.