Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone who left reviews.
Chapter 14-Liam’s Sweet Hangover

The intense sensation to urinate woke Liam out of his sleep. His body was stiff and he was lying in an awkward position on the bed. His right long muscular arm was stretched across the small bedside table and his right leg rested numb on the lush carpeted floor while his other leg and arm rested comfortably on the bed. Slowly, he started to move his right arm and leg, trying to get the blood circulating while he moved his other leg from the bed to the floor. Once the feeling returned to both limbs, he stood up and let out a gasp. His head felt like it had been hit with a two-by-four. He placed his hand against his left temple and massaged it, hoping some of the throbbing would subside. Between drinking at the bar and back at the suite, he was surprised he didn’t get alcohol poisoning and unless he wanted to travel down the same road of alcoholism like his grandfather and his father, Liam knew he needed to cut back on his drinking.

He walked unsteadily, his pathway to the bathroom littered with discarded clothing. Where are the aspirin when you need them? He made it to the bathroom and immediately lifted the marble toilet lid and let out a steady stream of dark urine that kept coming. Relieved, he exhaled then looked around the elegant marble bathroom, admiring the Jacuzzi tube, steam shower and gold fixtures. He stared into the toilet bowl, shook his penis one last time then flushed.

He made it back to the bed without stumbling and got comfortable lying on his side. Relieved that some of the pounding in his head had subsided, he thought about last night. The events were still fresh in his mind. What a night. He chuckled, remembering being at the mercy of his intoxicated buddies blindfolding and handcuffing him to the chair. He didn’t like it because the sense of being helpless was not a trait he could identify with. The men in his family were strong, take charge kind of men but weak when it came to alcohol and beautiful women. Both he could attest to last night. Thinking he was going to receive a traditional lap dance from some hot stripper wearing cheap perfume, it was a shock to his system when the blindfold was removed and his stripper was no other than Cordelia Chase. The outfit she wore was typical Cordelia, sexy without being sexual and classy without being trashy. She mesmerized him and here she was lying next to him sound asleep. Last night was incredible. They made love for hours, oblivious to the world outside his bedroom door without a single word uttered as they allowed their bodies to speak for them

Once again, he had initiated the whole thing. He’d done it now. She was going to hate him all over again. He reached out and brushed a long dark brown lock away from her face. “Please don’t hate me.” Liam didn’t realize he’d made the statement out loud.

Cordelia stirred at the sound of Liam’s voice. Slowly, she opened her eyes, getting a view of his massive chest that was pressed against her for hours last night. She yawned and slowly turned onto her back. Suddenly feeling modest, she pulled the covers up to her neck then ran her a hand through her hair, pulling it back from her face.

“What time is it?”

Liam glanced at the clock. “It’s 8:30.”

Cordelia could barely look him in the eyes. “I have to go”. She started to get out of the bed, pulling the top cover with her.

“No, wait” He grabbed her hand. “Don’t you think we need to talk about last night?”

She yanked her hand away. “Nothing happened last night.” She wrapped the cover around her body and began looking for her clothes.

Liam was slightly stunned, his brow rising in confusion. “A lot happened last night and we need to talk about why it happened and what we’re going to do about it.”

“What we did last night meant nothing.” She lied. She rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door. She avoided looking at herself in the mirror as she quickly put on her clothes and gathered her toiletries from the marble counter top then walked out of the bathroom, still avoiding eye contact with him.

Cordelia’s statement had stung making Liam angry. He jumped out of the bed and began looking for his underwear and clothes. He began to dress quickly, wanting to get the hell out of the room. He stared at her. Liam was heated. “Fine, it was a mistake…a stupid indulgent mistake!!” He yelled at her. He put on his underwear and pants, looking at her the entire time. “I guess that’s what you’re going to tell Elizabeth so you can get your revenge!!”

Cordeilia was annoyed. “Revenge, what the hell gave you that idea? If I wanted revenge you idiot, I would have told her about the first time but I didn’t. You have your best friend to thank for that.”

Liam was confused. “Then why?” He stopped wrestling with his clothes and took a several steps towards her.

She huffed. “Isn’t it obvious?” She began to shiver at his nearness, her heart swelling in her chest. “I wanted you and I’ve never stopped wanting you.”

Liam closed the gap between them and quickly secured her into his arms, crashing his mouth to hers. She welcomed the bruising kiss, sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. Her hands tangled in his hair as their mouths turned this way and that way, stealing each other’s breath.

He lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her long beautiful legs wrapped around his waist as he guided her to the bed, his mouth never leaving hers. The kissing seemed to go on and on until finally it wasn’t enough. His mouth left hers, moving to the sides of her neck then to the cleft in her throat. It still wasn’t enough. Liam lifted himself from her body and grabbed the sides of her expensive magenta silk blouse popping off two of the four buttons that was fastened from the bottom up. Quickly working loose the front clasp of her lace bra, he freed her ample breasts, his mouth descending until one of her hard nipples brushed his lips before his tongue help guide it deeper and deeper into his mouth.

He bit and licked the surrounding flesh, quickly removing to the other breast and taking the other hard peak into his mouth. His large hands took possession, squeezing and caressing her breasts as his mouth moved across them giving gentle bites, and swirls of his tongue to the neglected undersides before meeting in the center then down to her flat stomach and navel. His hands caressed her waist and hips, tugging her skirt down with her panties, pushing them both completely off while still maintaining his dominate position between her legs. Next, his hands went to his belt and zipper, undoing them to release his huge erection. He pushed his pants down but not completely off.

Cordelia grabbed his cock and positioned it at her opening. Liam snaked his way in, burying himself to the hilt. She gasped. He jerked slightly extinguishing the thought of coming right now out of his mind. That incredible feeling that he has only felt with her came rushing back from last night. There was nothing gentle about his thrusts as he took her hard and deep and she met him stroke for stroke as they stared into each other’s eyes until they climaxed, sweating and out of breath.

A knock at the door interrupted their bliss.

“Liam, are you awake?” asked Lindsay.

Cordelia and Liam looked at each. “That’s Lindsay. I don’t think he knows you’re in here. He whispered. “Grab your stuff and go hide in the bathroom.” He slide out of her, quickly pulling up his underwear and pants. He rushed to help Cordelia gather her things, throwing them after her in the bathroom. He looked around the room, making sure the things they had forgotten were kicked and shoved under the bed.

“Can I come in?” Lindsay started to open the unlocked door.

Liam heard Lindsay turning the door knob. Quickly, he raced to the door, pushing it closed. “No!!!!” He shouted while watching Cordelia put the last of her things into the bathroom and close the door.

Lindsay grinned. She must still be in there with him. He decided to play with his best friend. “Do you have a girl in there?” He laughed. “You cocksmen. I didn’t even see you leave with any of them then again, I was pretty occupied myself.” He continued to laugh while placing his ear to the door to hear what was going on. “Come on let me in. I’m tired of standing in this hallway.” He banged on the door.

“Open up”

Liam ran his hands through his hair, took a deep breath then let it out before opening the door. He forced a smile to his face. “Hey man what’s up?”

“What took you so long?”

“I wasn’t decent.”

“Decent? Not that I’m gay or anything but I’ve seen your hang low probably more times than your future wife.

Lindsay made a quick assessment of the room. “So where is she?”

“Where is who?”

“The hooker”

“I don’t have a hooker in here.” Liam put on his Calvin Klein button down shirt without tucking it into his pants then picked up his shoes and socks. He sat on the bed and began putting them on.

“You mean to tell me. You slept in this room by yourself without sampling any of that prime pussy I purchased for you last night.”

Liam didn’t answer him right away. Cordelia’s pussy was definitely prime but Lindsay didn’t need to know that.

“Nope…I was hammered and I guess I passed out.”

“Loser”

“Say what you want. I still had a good time except for your little surprise.” He glared at Lindsay. “I was looking for you last night and had I found you, you would have been a dead man. How could you put Cordelia up to something like that?”

“It was a joke. The chick I purchased to dance for you last night had a striking resemblance to Elizabeth but I couldn’t have her due to some shitty overbooking. I was in a bind so she helped me out.”

“It wasn’t funny. You put both of us in an awkward position.”

“All come on…don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy the show. She was fucking hot. I got a hard on and so did a lot of other guys watching her work that toned tight body. I don’t know why you ever gave that up.”

Liam shook his head. “You know why.” He nervously glanced at the bathroom door then back at Lindsay. “Let’s get the hell out of here.”

Lindsay looked at this watch. “We still have a couple of hours before checkout. I was going to order breakfast from room service.”

“Can’t do breakfast…I have to head home and get changed. Elizabeth and I have some stuff to do for the wedding.”

Lindsay rolled his eyes. “Whatever, lets go. I’ll tell you what you missed in the car while you were sleeping it off.”

They exited the bedroom

Liam thought about Cordelia. He didn’t want anyone to know she was there. “Have all the guys left?”

“Yeah, the ones with the girlfriends left last night. They didn’t want any trouble with their future ball and chains if they found out they spent the night with hookers. Doyle, Warren and Gunn left about an hour ago.”

Good nobody was around. “Ahh, I think I forgot something. I’ll meet you at the elevator.”

“Okay” Lindsay walked out the door, grinning and chuckling all the way to the elevator. I know exactly what he forgot.

Liam entered the room calling out Cordelia’s name.

She opened the door and asked, “Where is Lindsay?”

“He’s meeting me at the elevator.”

“What about the others?”

“No one’s here”

She exhaled. “That was close”

He didn’t respond. He just looked at her.

“What?”

“I forgot how beautiful you looked in the morning.” He ran his hand along her cheek giving her a weak smile.

Cordelia returned his gaze, feeling the pull. She leaned into him, offering her mouth. Liam didn’t hesitate, letting his tongue move lightly across her lips before entering her inviting mouth. The kiss started off slow then increased to a fevered pitch.

She tore her mouth away from his. “We don’t have time for this again. Lindsay’s waiting for you and if we don’t want to get caught, you better leave now.”

“I want to finish this.”

“No, we are finished.”

“Cordelia?”

“No, just go…we’ve done enough damage.” She turned her back on him, walking into the bathroom to finish gathering her things.

Liam left without saying another word. He met Lindsay at the elevator.

“What took you so long? I’ve been standing out here forever.” Lindsay could tell his best friend’s mood had changed. He looked frustrated.

“Let’s just go” Liam replied.