Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to those of you who reviewed this story. Just in case you're wondering, the blonde one will be making an appearance soon and let the fireworks begin.
Driving her brand new convertible her parents bought her as a graduation present, Elizabeth headed home to spend her summer break with her parents Hank and Joyce Summers and her little sister Dawn. As she approached the long private driveway leading up to the family estate, she felt a sudden sadness. Soon this place will no longer be her home. In three weeks, she was going to be Mrs. Liam Worthington III.

Elizabeth leaped out of her car, shouting for her family. All three came rushing out of the huge house to greet her. “Mom…Dad…Dawnie!” She shouted.

“Lizzie, I’m so glad you’re home.” Dawn wrapped her arms around her.

Elizabeth held the twelve year old close. “I’m glad to be home too…Dawnie…let me take a look at you.” She pulled from their embrace and placed her hands on the youngest Summers shoulders. There was a huge smile on her face. “You’re getting so big and are those boobies I see?”

With pride, the youngest Summers poked her chest out. “Yep and mom just brought me brand new training bras in all colors.”

Half smiling, Joyce looked at her daughter. “Hi honey”

“Mom” Giving her mother a weak smile, Elizabeth outstretched her arms. They hugged, their bodies not touching. They were barely on speaking terms because of her mother constantly bombarding her with wedding stuff but soon it would all be over and Elizabeth and Liam can start their new life in Boston. He’ll attend Harvard Business School while she attends Harvard Law School.

Elizabeth smiled and addressed her father. “Dad” They hugged.

“How’s the bride to be?” Hank pulled away from his daughter and opened her arms wide. “Let me take a look at you.” Smiling with pride, he said, “You’re as beautiful as ever.”

Elizabeth beamed. She was a daddy’s girl. “Thanks Dad”

“Honey where’s Liam? I thought he was coming with you.” Joyce asked.

“Oh he had some last minute things to do for his internship. He won't be back until next week.”

“That’s my boy…he’s going to make a fine husband Elizabeth…a fine husband.” Hank placed his arm around his daughter’s shoulders. “Well come on in you must be tired from the long drive. Edith has your room all ready for you, so why don’t you take a nap and I’ll have her prepare you some lunch afterwards.”

Joyce and Dawn trailed behind.

“That sounds great…I could use a nap.” Elizabeth grabbed her small shoulder bag and headed upstairs to her old room.

“I’m coming with you Lizzie. I want to show you my new bras.” The twelve year old proudly followed her big sister up the stairs.

*~~~*

Elizabeth and Hank Summers waited until their two daughters were out of sight before addressing each other.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Joyce. She seems fine to me.”

“Well that’s because you’re not the one talking to her on the phone all the time…I am and I’m tell you, I think something is wrong.”

“Have you ever thought that could be the problem?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean maybe you should back off…give her some space. She has a lot to deal with and darling lets face it…you can be a too much to take at times.”

Joyce frowned. “So is that why you spend so much of your time in the city?”

Hank looked at his wife and rolled his eyes. “I’ll be in my study.”

*~~~*

Elizabeth flopped down on her bed and kicked off her shoes, letting out a deep breath. She looked around her room. Nothing had changed but she had. The bubble gum pink color on the walls had to go along with the unicorn, fairy and boy bad posters. She had long outgrown the stuff animals that filled the bay window seat but she never had the heart to throw them away. Now everything had to go and Elizabeth decided that redecorating her room would be a welcomed distraction from all the wedding stuff.

She yawned as she made herself comfortable on the queen size bed. She reached for the phone and called her best friend Willow who lived an hour away.

The red head answered and Elizabeth barely gave her time to say hello. “Willow its Elizabeth…I’m home.”

“Yeah…how long have you been here?”

“I just got here about thirty minutes ago. How about coming over later tonight to hang out and help me redecorate my out-dated old room.”

“Love to…what time?” Elizabeth looked at her watch. “Say around two.”

“I’m there”

Both women hung up and Elizabeth pulled a thin blanket from the foot of the bed. The four hour drive home was draining. She yawned again and got comfortable then quickly fell asleep.

She lay on the beach looking up at the midnight wonder streaked with azure. The moonlit sky was filled with tiny brilliance of light illuminating her surroundings. This was paradise meant to be shared with a lover but she had only the moon, the ocean, the sand and the palm trees to keep her company. She closed her eyes and made a wish.

When she opened them, he stood looming over her wearing only a pair of worn pants. Quickly, she sat up but felt no fear from this man who magically appeared out of no where. She smiled in welcome then began to untie her floral printed sarong and the sides of her red bikini bottoms. The barely there fabrics fell away from her body, giving him a view of her soft pubic triangle. She pulled the string on her bikini top that set high on her neck and then the tie in the center of her back. She tossed it to the side and then slowly lowered herself back down to the gritty sand, opening her arms and spreading her legs in invitation.

He fell to his knees on the unyielding sand and placed his hands on her inner thighs, spreading them further apart. He unsnapped his pants, letting them slid down his muscular stomach but made no attempt to push them any further. Slowly, he rubbed her pussy with the back of his hand, his knuckles brushing against the hood that encased her clit. She moaned and felt a tiny trickle of wetness from within moisten and then spread by his hand along her folds.

Her eyes wandered to his long, thick cock, pulsing with blood through the pattern of veins mapped to and from the engorged tip. Gently, she touched it, the dampness of his arousal wetting her fingertips. It twitched in response and she couldn’t wait to feel it inside her. Slowly, her fingers curved to wrap around him and once it was possessed, he hissed as if burned from her touch, taking in unneeded air.

The thumb of her hand had its own agenda as it traced the skinned piping of the tip. He gasped from the singled out touch almost stumbling as she led him by his cock down to the sand to join her. Instinctively, he used his hands for support placing them on either side of her head. He remained poised above her with his eyes closed in pleasure from her heated touch.

Abandoning the hard masculinity of him, both her hands slid down his powerful chest then back up to cradle his face, pulling him further down until their lips greeted and meshed. Her tongue demanded instant entrance and he relented, opening his mouth and snaking his tongue around hers. Within seconds, the kiss deepened transforming into something almost savage as their hard plunging tongues dove.

No longer able to sustain the weight of his upper body, he gradually lowered himself making sure his erection pressed against her clit. He moved up and down the sensitive wet flesh, the veins and ridges of his cock teasing and heightening her pleasure.

She couldn’t stand it any longer. Reaching between their hard pressed bodies, she guided him into her wetness slowly moving her hips to accept him deeper, moaning as inch by slow inch filled her.

They moved in sync with the waters of the ocean, a continuous push and pull that left her writhing in pleasure. He was unrelenting thrusting deeper and deeper until it hurt…a sweet kind of hurt as they soared in mutual ecstasy, the pain and pleasure merging into one.

Her ear piercing screams cut through the dark silence of the night as her body shook in infinite climax.


Elizabeth caressed and squeezed her breasts through her cotton sundress as her inner walls fluttered. She gasped but didn’t dare open her eyes as she rode out yet another one of her dream-induced orgasms. Quickly she pulled up the hem of the dress and shoved her hand into her panties. She pinched and rubbed her clit and folds before inserting two fingers into her wet pussy. The muscles of her vagina clenched and unclenched around the intrusive digits drawing out her pleasure, making the orgasm that much more intense. Lightly her body shook as she climaxed, moaning out her pleasure. But her bliss was cut short by a knock on her bedroom door. Her eyes shot opened. Swallowing and then finding her voice, she asked, “Who is it?”

“Elizabeth is everything alright. I heard some noises.” Joyce lied. She heard some noises but it sounded more like moaning and it just didn’t seem appropriate to use that particular word when she addressed her daughter.

“I…I’m fine mom. I was having a bad dream that’s all.” She lied.

Joyce shrugged. Maybe she was wrong. “I’ll have Edith prepare your lunch.”

“Thanks”

Elizabeth fell backwards onto her pillow glad her mother knocked rather than barge in like she usually did. She straightened her rumbled dress then took a deep breath, letting it out quickly. When she looked at the pink bedside clock, it was 12noon.