Author's Chapter Notes:
As promised, here's Spike. Also, the rest of the chapters are going to be pretty long.
Yet again, Cordelia, Faith, Harmony and Willow were dragging Elizabeth to another bar. They were close friends who were taking this bachorlette thing way too seriously. She had to be the first bride-to-be that was going to be celebrating with a night out with the girls every week up until the big day. She drank her second shot and shook her head when the third one was passed to her. “No, no…I’ve had enough.”

“We’ll tell you when you’ve had enough…now drink.” Faith shoved the drink into Elizabeth’s hand, spilling most of the potent liquor on the floor.

All of her friends chanted the word drink until she downed the third shot, adding to the blazing fire in her belly.

“Come on Willow your turn.” Faith said.

“Oh no I’m the responsible one remember. I have to drive all you home tonight.”

“Are we still going to play?” Harmony asked, reminding everybody they had promised to play truth or dare when they arrived at the bar.

Everyone agreed except Willow. She knew this was a bad idea since everyone had been drinking. She didn’t want any part of it and dreaded she would have to witness some outrageous behavior or worse, listen to some startling confessions.

“Okay, who’s going first?” Faith asked.

“I will”, replied Harmony.

“Okay Harmony truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“How many guys have you had sex with including oral sex?”

Harmony had to think about it for a minute then perked up when the number came to her. “Thirty”

Willow made a face in disgust but all the other girls laughed. Harmony was only twenty-one and had only lost her virginity five years ago. Willow did the math. Harmony had been having sex for six years and if her calculations were correct, the bubbly blonde had slept with five guys for every year she was having sex.

“You’re such a hoe.” Cordelia said and then laughed before downing her third shot for the evening.

Harmony pretended to be hurt. “Hey that was mean.”

“Oh suck it up…you know I’m only teasing.” Cordelia said.

“Okay your turn Faith…truth or dare.” Cordeila asked.

“Truth”

“Did you screw your Physics teacher in order to graduate?”

“Hell yeah” She admitted brazenly. “And for your information I was passing Physics but my mother was concerned about me getting into Princeton and was afraid a ‘C’ wouldn’t look good on my transcripts. For her sake, I pretended to study hard when I was really making my professor hard and let’s just say I got into Princeton.”

“I’m sure you did.” Elizabeth replied with laughter.

“Damn right but I would have balled him anyway.”

“Ewww” Everyone replied in unison.

“You can ewww all you want…for an old guy he was hot.”

“Ewww” Everyone replied in unison again.

Willow felt like she needed that shot but she took one look at the shot glass filled with the potent drink and changed her mind.

“Cordelia your turn…truth or dare? Faith asked.

“Truth”

“How old were you when you lost your virginity and with who?”

Everyone couldn’t wait to hear the answer. Cordelia was pretty secretive about this topic. She refused to tell anyone even during their many sleepovers and her refusal to divulge the information only made everyone want to know that much more.

“Fifteen” She answered then downed her fourth shot to get up the courage to answer the second part of the question. She needed it because what she was about to reveal would shock some people or maybe just someone in particular.

“Who?” An impatient Faith asked.

Cordelia swallowed. “Liam” She whispered under her breath but no one could hear her except Elizabeth who was sitting beside her.”

“Who did she say?” Faith asked, looking at Harmony.

Harmony shrugged then looked at Willow, who had no clue. The red head shrugged then looked at Elizabeth. The look on the petite blonde’s face concerned her.

“Who was it Cordelia?” Willow asked.

The brunette was about to answer but Elizabeth answered for her.

“She slept with Liam.”

“Wholly shit!” Faith said as she picked up her shot and found herself at a lose for words when Willow took it out of her hands and drank it. In shock, everyone looked at the red head, her actions providing a much needed distraction as everyone watched her take Jose Cuervo to the head like she had been drinking for years, but the gagging and coughing that soon followed had dismissed that theory.

Harmony had patted poor Willow on the back. She looked at Elizabeth and replied, “That was way before you and Liam became an item.”

“Yeah…you had just moved to Sunnydale and our little fling was over for months.” Cordelia confirmed.

Elizabeth smiled to reassure her friend it was okay. She had no reason to be upset. Like Cordelia said, it was long before she moved to Sunnydale but what did bother her was why Liam never told her Cordelia was his first, leading Elizabeth to believe that she was his first. Now this revelation had tarnished the memory of their first time together and she began to wonder if he couldn’t tell her about something like this, what else could he be hiding from her.

Getting the party back on track Faith shouted, “Bartender another round and keep them coming until one of us passes out.”

Everyone laughed. Elizabeth hugged Cordelia and whispered into her ear, “It’s okay…you’re still my girl…this doesn’t change anything.”

Cordelia breathed a sigh of relief then held up her shot glass. “To Elizabeth may you have a happy and fulfilling life.”

“God that is so corny…sounds like something my parents would say.” Faith replied.

“Can you think of something better?” Cordelia asked.

Accepting the challenge, Faith held up her glass. “To guys with big dicks”

Everyone shrugged in agreement and toasted to guys with big dicks then laughed after they drank their shots.

Interrupting the laughter, Harmony had a moment of clarity in her drunken haze. “Hey…its Elizabeth’s turn”

“Turn for what” A drunken Faith had forgotten about the game.

“The game silly…Elizabeth truth or dare?” Harmony asked

“Truth”

“Oh come on is anyone going to take a dare.” Faith asked.

Feeling bold, Elizabeth changed her mind. “Okay…screw it…dare then.”

“Oooh think of a good one Faith for the bride.” Harmony said.

The wasted brunette looked at the petite blonde. “I dare you to kiss the next guy that walks through that door.”

“No problem.” Elizabeth stood up, drank her fourth shot and walked over to the door. With each step, she prayed for someone remotely good looking to walk through the door with good breath. She looked over her shoulder at her friends, giggling as the liquid courage fueled her actions.

They all watched with anticipation as Elizabeth waited for the next guy to walk through the door. Several women had walked in, making Faith rethink her dare. “I should have made her kiss another chick.”

“Ooooh that would have been a good one too” Harmony replied.

After several minutes and several women later, Elizabeth was about to call it quits and accept another dare. She told herself if the next person who walked through that door was a woman; she was going back to her seat. Soon after saying those words, a very striking blonde man had walked through the door. Elizabeth couldn’t believe her luck. She looked over her shoulder at her friends again and smiled. Then she walked up to the unsuspecting guy, grabbed the material of his black t-shirt and pressed her lips to his. She found it a little hard to concentrate on finishing the deed because the softness of his lips was distracting her.

Feeling a sense of accomplishment, she was about to pull away from him but he had wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her flush against him, her mouth forced opened by his bold tongue. Shocked, she opened her eyes. She couldn’t believe what was happening but as quickly as her brain received the message the quicker it was understood. Her flesh and senses quivered in reaction as her nipples tented underneath her formfitting shirt. She opened her mouth willingly and closed her eyes. The pleasure she was experiencing was so raw…so real and so erotic, stunned arousal began to pool in her panties. Unnerved and flushed but wildly excited, her tongue reached for his. She released the grip she had on his t-shirt and splayed her hands against his hard chest before moving slowly to grip the back of his head. The kiss deepened and Elizabeth felt herself sinking as she and the blonde stranger weaved their tongues like familiar lovers. She felt his hands on her hips then on her ass but she didn’t protest. It felt good. She whimpered in his mouth but didn’t break the kiss that seemed to go on and on.

Alarmed, Willow said someone needed to break it up. Faith told her to be quiet while Cordelia and Harmony stared in disbelief and awe.

“We need to break this up.” The worried red head said again.

“Shhh” Cordelia replied.

Feeling the twitch of his cock through his pants, Elizabeth broke free of the mouth that was draining her will. She tried to summon restraint to regain her composure. She felt like the air had been sucked out of her lungs as she panted, her lips tingling from the continuing caress of his sensual mouth.

The blonde stranger let out a low moan of approval then ran his wet tongue across his bottom lip. He looked at the cute petite blonde matching him for breath. They were both speechless but the intense stare each of them was giving the other was unmistakable. Passion had been awakened and it lingered around them like smoke from a man’s pipe.

Elizabeth pressed her fingertips to her kiss swollen lips. She didn’t know what to say. She thought this was going to be a quick kiss, no tongue followed by some laughs and ending with her thanking the guy for being such a good sport and not the warm ocean of sensations coursing through her body, making her dizzy with need. She swallowed and her eyes slid close for just a moment but in that moment, she had seen a glimpse of that kiss. Warning bells clashed and clanged in her head. She needed to get away from him. She held her head down, breaking eye contact unable to look into his breathtakingly blue eyes anymore.

“Ahhh…sorry”

“No need to apologize luv the pleasure was all mine. Perhaps I can be of service to you some other time.”

Elizabeth could have debated that with him. The suggestion itself was a powerful aphrodisiac as her skin stung with sensitivity and the sound of his deep sexy voice and that accent; oh God that accent all had a drugging effect on her. She made the mistake of looking into his eyes again. There was a dark intensity there that was drawing her to him.

She didn’t comment and walked away, feeling his eyes on her. She took her seat beside Cordelia.

“Who the hell was that…Elizabeth, are you okay…how was it?” Cordelia asked.

Hunting for the words to express how she was feeling, Elizabeth replied, “I think I just tongue kissed the serpent that had enticed Eve.”

“Damn that good huh?” Faith replied.

“Yes” She whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone was quiet, trying to absorb what had just happened. Willow decided she needed another shot and this time she didn’t gag.

Wanting to continue the party, Faith gave her approval. “Well, you go girl…bartender another round and make hers a double.” She pointed to Elizabeth.

Everyone laughed except Elizabeth who kept brushing her fingers across her lips. The kiss she shared with the blonde stranger had sobered her up and enough was enough. She didn’t want anymore to drink. “No…no more” She waved her hand at the drink the bartender had placed in front of her. She grabbed her purse and made a beeline for the restroom located in the far back. She thought she needed some peace and quiet from all of the rowdiness in the bar but once she entered the bathroom, she discovered all the rowdiness was inside her head where carnal thoughts were running rampant. She wanted to straddle the blonde stranger and that was wrong because she was getting married to the love of her life.

Then, as if the devil side of her popped in on her shoulder…that naughty inner voice telling her why not explore the forbidden got her to thinking. She had never experienced another man before and once she took her vows that would be it, Liam for the rest of her life. She at least wanted to know what it was like, just one time to be with someone else. Then the reasonable inner voice interrupted the internal dialogue. Elizabeth couldn’t believe one kiss could make her question her fidelity but it was some kiss. She told herself to snap out of it but the strange longing she felt for the blonde stranger wouldn’t go away. She turned to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. She wiped away the smeared lipstick then reapplied a generous amount, topping it off with lip gloss. She primped her hair and was about to exit when Willow walked in.

“Are you okay…you’ve been gone for a while so I thought I’d check on you.”

Out of all of her friends, Elizabeth was closest to Willow. She was the first person who befriended her when she arrived in Sunnydale. They were best friends and she trusted the red head with her life and her secrets and what she was feeling right now she needed to get off her chest. “Can I tell you something Will?”

The red head saw the puzzling look on the best friend’s face. “Sure, what is it?”

“You remember that guy I kissed.”

“How could I forget?” She smiled.

“Well it did something to me.”

“Yeah and-” Willow nodded her head and waited for her friend to continue.

“I was turned on.”

“I think we all were.” The red head giggled. The two shots had some lingering effects on her. Willow knew better. She wasn’t much of a drinker.

“No Wills…I mean really turned on like I- want-to-have- sex-with-you-right-now kind of turned on.”

“Ooooooh” The red head shrugged. The blonde man was hot. “Me too” she replied, giggling.

“I’m not kidding Willow. I think I’m going to do it.”

Willow quickly sobered up. She wished she had trusted her gut feeling and broke the blonde pair apart. “What…Elizabeth no…this is bad…think about what you’re saying. You’re about to get married remember.” The red head tried to reason with the determined blonde.

“Exactly”

“Right…exactly…huh?” Willow wasn’t sure why she was agreeing.

“The more reason to do it…look, Liam is going to be the only man I will ever have sex with for the rest of my life. I think it would be beneficial for both of us if I had a little more experience in that area, especially on our wedding night.” Elizabeth was trying to use devil’s logic to appeal to her best friend’s intellectual side.

Partly falling for it, the red head replied. “I don’t know Elizabeth…what if you get caught?”

“I want get caught.”

Curious to know how her best friend had planned to go about it, she asked. “So what are you going to do…just walk up to the guy and ask him, hi would you like to have sex with me.”

“Pretty much”

“I was kidding.” Willow frowned. She couldn’t believe Elizabeth had taken her seriously.

“Well I’m not…come on.”

The two women exited the bathroom and stopped. Standing by the exit was the blonde stranger. He was staring at Elizabeth…that dark intense stare that gripped her only minutes ago. Her desire for him stirred. He gestured with his head for her to follow him as he walked out the door. Elizabeth didn’t hesitate and headed towards the exit.

“Elizabeth, don’t do this…you can’t just leave.”

The red head’s voice of reason caused Elizabeth to stop but it wasn’t enough. “Here take this.” Elizabeth handed Willow her two-carat diamond engagement ring. Please cover for me Wills. Tell the girls I wasn’t feeling well and that I took a cab home.”