Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope this chapter was worth the wait.
Elizabeth pushed the door open and saw him waiting for her on his motorcycle. She hesitated, looking back at the door then back at him. Feeling that irresistible pull, she gave into it and climbed on the back of his motorcycle, instinctively wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Hold on tight luv, you’re about to take the ride of your life.”

They sped off into the night and seconds into the ride, he popped a wheelie. Elizabeth held on for dear life. She thought she was going to pee on herself and the butterflies’ that were tap dancing on her internal organs didn’t make it any better. She had never ridden on a motorcycle before and yet she was finding the experience invigorating and empowering.

“DO IT AGAIN…DO IT AGAIN!!!!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, thinking he probably couldn’t hear her over the loud roar of the engine.

He popped another wheelie and she screamed with excitement, clinging to him like a live vine. They were going faster now and her face felt like it was literally being blown off and taking her hair with it.

She didn’t know how long they’d been riding for but she knew she didn’t want it to end. The roar of the engine vibrated between her legs in the most wonderful way and combined with the excitement from earlier, Elizabeth was certainly ready to be ravaged.

He slowed down enabling her to take in her surroundings. The headlight from his motorcycle illuminated the way as they entered a clearing that opened up to a lake and there was a floating pier anchored in the middle of it. Elizabeth never knew the place existed. He stopped the motorcycle and she climbed off and once her feet touched the ground, she wobbled. Her legs were like jello as she tried to brace herself by holding onto the black leather seat.

He watched in amusement. “Are you alright luv…it takes some getting use to but I assure you there won’t be any permanent damage.” He smiled.

Elizabeth smiled back. “I’m fine…that was fun. I’ve always wanted to ride on one of these.” She touched the motorcycle.

He didn’t reply as he took a mental inventory of her. Her shoes looked expensive and her clothes he was sure were designer. She looked like money and the huge diamond stud earrings in her ears had to cost at least a couple of grand. What was she doing here with him? He wondered. He was just a drifter looking for work. He only planned to stay in this town for a week or two then move on to the next.

When he arrived in Sunnydale two days ago, he had found a job quickly and wanted to celebrate by having a drink at the local bar and when he entered, he got more than what he had bargained for. The kiss he and the blonde cutie shared sent sizzling electricity through him. The way her tongue probed and explored his mouth and the way she felt pressed up against him made him want more.

After she left him standing in the bar, it had taken him a few moments to remember why he was there. He watched her take her seat beside some other good looking birds then he found a seat at a separate bar that put him directly in her line of sight. He ordered his drink and watched her. She had to feel it too…that chemistry…that connection.

His eyes followed her as she hastily left her friends and walked into the bathroom. Eager to get her alone, he paid for his drink and followed her but made a quick detour when he saw her red headed friend heading in the same direction. He waited for the two women by an exit door where coincidently his motorcycle had been parked on the other side of it. He was going to take a chance and see if the cute blonde wanted to finish what SHE had started.

He was quiet and that made Elizabeth nervous. What if he was a serial killer? She was as good as dead. After he had his devious way with her, he could dispose of her body in the lake and no one would know where to find her. Wanting to believe he was a good guy, she tried to rid herself of the horrible thoughts while silently scolding herself for making such a irrational decision.

He saw the look of fear on her face. He was making her feel uncomfortable and that wasn’t his intent. He knew he needed to put her at ease. “Don’t worry luv I’m not a serial killer or anything.”

Her eyes grew wide. “How did you know that’s what I was-?”

He tilted his head to the side as he waited for her to finish asking her question but she clammed up. “What were you going to say?”

Elizabeth chuckled. “Oh never mind”

He smiled, smoothing his tongue against the roof of his mouth while staring at her. The blonde went from cute to beautiful standing before him with the moonlight illuminating her delicate features. Wow he thought and suddenly felt hot. “Fancy a swim pet?”

Elizabeth swallowed. “Huh?”

“A swim” He turned, gesturing to the lake. It’s pretty hot out here and what better way to cool off then by taking a dip. He kicked off his boots and pulled his t-shirt over his head then watched her mouth fall open. He threw it to the ground and began unbuckling his belt.

Coming out of her temporary comatose state, Elizabeth shouted, “Wait!” thrusting her hands out in front of her to make him stop. ‘What are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?” He took off his pants, revealing he wasn’t wearing any underwear and recklessly discarded them to the ground.

A little voice in her head told her not to look down but being the hot red-blooded woman she was, Elizabeth looked down and saw his impressive cock in its limb state. She swallowed hard and decided to take a more appraising look at the blonde man standing in front of her bare ass naked…perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect body…the perfect secret.

As the moon sparkled down on his blonde muscular beauty, a shiver of excitement ran through her and suddenly every inch of her skin was hungry for contact…his contact. She pulled her purse over her head, dropping it to the ground. She removed her shoes then her top.

“Perfect” He whispered under his breath as he hungrily gazed at her tanned breast cradled in what appeared to be a see-through bra. Then she pulled off her skirt revealing her sexy knickers. Her color choice complimented her skin enticingly well as he felt his cock stirring in anticipation for the next item of clothing to be removed.

Elizabeth unhooked her bra and pulled off her panties, dropping them on top of his clothes. Surprisingly, she wasn’t nervous about being naked in front of him even as the soft kisses of the night air harden her nipples.

His breath caught in his throat as excitement crawled over his skin. Staring intently into her green eyes, he approached her slowly.

Elizabeth shivered as he stepped towards her, burning desire flickering in the blue of his eyes. This was it she thought. She was about to make love to another man and she didn’t even know his name but did she really want to know? Fearing if she did, she could no longer pretend it wasn’t happening since she had already made up her mind that would be what she would tell herself in order to cope with her new secret. He was going to take her right there on the ground and she didn’t care. The moonlight setting, the calming waters and the lush green surroundings was the perfect place to be pleased in.

With a slow gentleness, he ran his finger along the curve of her breast. Elizabeth sighed. Gently he lifted and cupped it into the palm of his hand expertly squeezing her erect nipple between his index and middle finger. She whimpered and closed her eyes, enjoying his erotic touch as she felt a shortness of breath coming on, forcing her to open her mouth. She wet her dry lips with her tongue then bit her bottom lip as the pressure from his touch increased. It had felt so good she had to witness his touch for herself. Gazing down, the added sense of sight seemed to make her breast more sensitive which only added to the wetness gradually forming between her thighs. “Oooh” was the sexual response she released as he sensually inspected the weight and shape of her breast. She gazed up at him. “I don’t even know your name.” She whispered.

He removed his hand from her swelling breast and let his fingertips dance lightly across her collarbone and shoulder before lazily stroking up and down her arm. He lowered his head taking in the pleasing scent of her perfume. “Wouldn’t it be all the more exciting if you didn’t?” He asked. She felt the back of his hand move across the side of her neck and down the valley of her breasts and then across the smooth plane of her stomach.

Abandoning her quivering flesh, he grabbed her hand and placed it on his fully erect cock, guiding her hand back and forth on the hard organ until she was doing it on her own. His eyes half closed in pleasure from the added heat of her small hand. “That feels nice.” Instinctively, her hand closed around it as her thumb rubbed the smooth tip, making him groan. Fearing if he didn’t stop her now he never would, he placed his hand on hers and slowly peeled it away. “Now how about that swim”

Suddenly, he took off running towards the lake with her in tow, quickly snapping her out her now idled aroused state. She immediately began laughing and he thought it was the sweetest sound he had ever heard. “Come on!!!!” He shouted as they both entered the water. He released her hand and as if they were reading each other minds, they both dived into the water together and surfaced at the same time.

Elizabeth wiped the water from her eyes and face as she watched him do the same. Unfortunately, the refreshing dip into the soothing warm waters didn’t douse the wicked fire dancing in her belly. She wanted this man even more as she fed off his erotic wildness. He was certainly different from Liam. This man possessed a raw sexuality that could coax passion out of her with just a touch.

“Who are you?” She asked as if he wasn’t real. She was experiencing all these feelings of excitement, pleasure, and wickedness all at the same time. The same feelings she had during her dreams when she would awake in need of male possession, wantonly wanting to be molded, kneaded and penetrated.

His sensual lips curled into a smile full of secret promise before he went underwater and surfaced only centimeters away from her. “I’m whoever you want me to be.” He replied and grabbed a hold of her face and kissed her passionately. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist as his cock floated and bobbed against her pussy.

His tongue was filling her mouth and Elizabeth sucked on it like she was feeding from it. The jaw stretching kiss went on and on just like the kiss in the bar, stealing the air from her lungs. When they parted for air, she eyed the pier in the short distance then looked at him. She pushed and kicked away from him, swimming towards the pier. Pulling herself up, she turned to sit on the wooden structure, her legs widely spread and dangling off the edge.

Shooting out of the water, he surfaced, splashing water on her. He pulled himself up, using the wooden space between her legs. She fell backwards to give him room to maneuver and quickly he was over her. Using his strength, he wrapped one arm around her midsection and used the rest of his strong limbs to move her further up the pier before settling on top of her, his cock playing between her legs.

He carried her as if she was weightless, his strength clearly demonstrating he was the man and she was the woman. For long moments he just looked at her, his eyes hypnotic and soothing with the dark flame of passion still burning bright. Elizabeth’s heart beat erratically in her chest and her breathing patterns began to change. She was wildly excited and couldn’t wait any longer to be taken by him.

Breaking their heated gaze, she lifted her head and captured his lips into a hard kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. The long deep kiss quickly spiraled out of control as they both began to lightly bite on each other’s lips and tongues eliciting little animal sounds of pleasure as their answered responses.

He eased into her, the hot wetness of her sex causing him to break their hungry kiss. “Bloody hell” He whispered, feeling her swell with moisture around him. Throbbing within her, he stilled and lowered his mouth to her throat, shoulders and breast. He peppered her heated flesh with wet kisses, moving on to make slow lazy circles with the tip of his tongue around one ripe nipple then the other.

He moved slowly within her, wanting to make it last. She felt so good.

Elizabeth’s vagina contracted in shock. He was rock hard and hot inside her. “Uhhnnn” His long pulsing strokes penetrated her deeply and her body continued to receive and accept.

Nothing but push and pull, push and pull with no ending in sight as their bodies meshed and contorted on the hard wood playing mattress.

Under the erotic moon, he loomed over her thrusting slow and long, alternating with a slow rotation of his hips, making sure he was touching all sides. Her throaty cries were exquisite…she was exquisite, as she lay bare and beautiful underneath him, her hips sealed against his, connecting to her.

Feeling his eyes on her, Elizabeth opened her eyes capturing his heated gaze. “I want your mouth again.” Granting her request, he let her breath invade his mouth once more, as they hungrily tasted the pleasure from each other lips and tongues. They rarely parted to breathe as they soared in mutual ecstasy…he on the verge of climaxing and she only one heartbeat away from joining him.

“Yes” the naked lusty lovers screamed in unison, knowing it was right as their hot, wet sex drained every drop of pleasure from their bodies.

Floating in stillness and contentment, they lay wrapped in each other’s arms slowly accepting it was time to depart. They dived off the pier and swam back to shore then fell onto to the ground damply exhausted from the swimming and sexual exertion.

Thanks to the hot summer humidity, it took their bodies’ very little time to dry before they dressed. He was finished first and waited for her to put on her shoes. He held out his hand and they walked the short distance to his motorcycle. Elizabeth climbed on and slowly they rode out of the clearing and back onto the main road.

Instead of having him drop her off a short distance from her house, she allowed him to pull up the hill of her huge long driveway. It was late and she wasn’t worried about anyone seeing her with him. She climbed off his motorcycle and waited from him to turn off the engine. There were no words spoken as he pulled her to him. They kissed hard and deep feeling that inner electricity and for every attempt one of them made to pull away, the other would pull back. It went on for an eternity until Elizabeth finally pulled away for good. “Its late…I have to go.” He just looked at her and nodded in disappointment because he knew he was never going to see her again. Their encounter was too good to be true. He watched her walk up the steps and into the massive house, holding out his hand to catch the one final kiss she blew to him before she shut the door. He sighed and started up the engine and sped down the opposite end of the huge driveway.