Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone who left reveiws. I'm glad you thought Spike and Elizabeth's first time was worth waiting for. Keep reading because there is
more to come.

Also a big thank you to Greyangle for being my beta on this chapter.
Chapter 6-The Morning After

Slowly, Elizabeth eyes fluttered open to see the bright sunshine beaming through her window and onto her bed. She turned her head and immediately felt the stiffness in her neck as she tried to focus her eyes on the bedside clock. It was 9AM, five hours later from when her head first hit the pillow after spending several hours with a man that wasn’t her fiancé. Her mouth and lips were dry, obvious side effects from the drinking she did last night among other things. She swallowed and moistened her lips with her tongue but what she really needed was a glass of water and some aspirin to help her with the sexual hangover she could feel slowly creeping up on her as a result of last night’s activities.

Last night, a night she would never forget, was an incredible experience. One in which good erotic fiction was based on. A night, she recklessly risked her life for to indulge in and lucky for her, the blonde stranger didn’t turn out to be a serial killer but one of the most sexist and sensual men she had ever met. Still, she didn’t know his name but she did know what it was like to experience someone other than Liam. It would be one the most pleasurable experiences of her life and one of the biggest secrets she’ll have to keep.

The blonde stranger with the piercing blue eyes had rocked her world. Never had she experienced orgasms like that with Liam, her only comparison. The other man was so different…so…so male…so wild. He was like a fantasy made real, awakening her sleeping passion and her own wildness which she has struggled to tame. Unconsciously, she touched herself, gently running a finger up and down her puffy folds as she thought about the clashing of their thighs fueled by the eroticism of the moon.


Suddenly an onset of mixed emotions invaded her mind…guilt, happiness, shame, and satisfaction and although the encounter with the handsome blonde stranger was unforgettable, it was unlikely to ever happen again. Besides, what were the odds she would ever see the sexy blonde man again. She got what she wanted and now that page has been written and filed away in the diary of her mind.

Still touching herself, Elizabeth looked towards the brightly lit window. She could tell it was going to be another beautiful day. She smiled as she ran her wet finger from her tingling center up the center of her chest to her lips. She placed it in her mouth, tasting her own desire, the thoughts of him getting her excited. She knew she needed to stop thinking about him but she couldn’t. Feeling that surge of excitement rush through her and a rush of questions run through her mind, Elizabeth wanted to know, what was his name? Where did he come from? And if she ever saw him again, could she resist wanting to take another walk on the wild side? Feeling her headache getting worse, she dismissed the thoughts reconfirming it was best she didn’t give those questions power with answers.

She made her first attempt to get out of the bed. Her neck wasn’t the only thing stiff so was the rest of her body. She ached all over. Slowly, she climbed out of bed, taking her steps carefully towards her bathroom. Opening the medicine cabinet, she grabbed a bottle of aspirin and her birth control pills. She filled the empty cup sitting on the sink with water and swallowed the aspirin and pill together, washing them down with one single gulp. Closing the cabinet, she saw her reflection in the mirror. She noticed a small bruise on her left shoulder. She touched it and flinched. There was no doubt how she got it she thought as she looked at her other shoulder. There was a twin bruise almost in the same spot.

Curious, she walked over to the full-length mirror in her bedroom and that’s when she noticed there was more bruising on her upper and lower backside including a few small ones on her ass and hips.
“Shit, shit, shit!!” She shouted repeatedly out loud. Elizabeth looked like she had been in a fight and had gotten her ass kicked but what did she expect. Last night the floating pier was their bed as her body and the blonde stranger’s body rose and fell like they had known each other for years and were lovers for just as long. Slowly, a wicked smile of satisfaction crept across her face. Despite all of the sexual battle scars, last night was one hell of a night.

She put on a pair of thin pink pajama bottoms that matched her pink tank top and a thin short white robe. Still wearing that same smile, she slipped on her fuzzy pink pig slippers and headed downstairs, practically floating down the spiral staircase.

*~~~*

The first person she encountered was the housekeeper, Mrs. Edith, who has been with the family since Elizabeth was born.

“Why good morning Elizabeth…how did you sleep?”

Despite her extracurricular activities and the late hour she returned home surprisingly, Elizabeth felt rested for someone operating on only five hours of sleep. “It was the best sleep I’ve had in very long time, Edith.”

“Well that’s good…the rest of the family is having breakfast out on the patio…enjoy the rest of your morning dear.”

“Oh I shall” She nodded and winked at the older woman. “I shall.” Edith looked at Elizabeth with questioning eyes. She knew that look. The young woman she helped raise since infancy had done something she had no business doing. Edith shook her head; Elizabeth could be a sneaky little devil and the old woman just hoped what ever she did, it wouldn’t interfere with her marriage to the handsome young Liam.

*~~~*

Feeling energetic with every step she took towards the back of the house, Elizabeth wound up skipping the last few feet leading out to the patio. It was hot but she was glad there was a breeze so no one would wonder why she was wearing the robe she tied tightly around her to hide the bruising. Since most of the bruises were small, Elizabeth estimated they would clear up by the time Liam arrived home and completely gone on her wedding day. Now all she had to do was coordinate her wardrobe to conceal the evidence of her passionate encounter with the blonde stranger.

The French doors leading out to the patio were open and as she stepped out onto beautiful slated pathway, Elizabeth threw her arms up in the air like she was making her Broadway debut. “Good morning everyone!” She shouted.

Her mother, father and sister looked up at the same time. Everyone was amused except Joyce Summers who quickly returned to reading the morning newspaper.

Elizabeth strolled over to her dad. “Good morning Hank.” She grabbed her father’s shoulders then planted a big kiss on his cheek. Then she walked over to her little sister. “Dawnie” She gave her kiss on the cheek too. Last was her mother. “And how are you this fine morning Joyce?” Elizabeth grabbed her mother’s shoulders and kissed the air instead of her mother’s cheek. She didn’t want to mess up her mother’s morning face. The petite blonde never understood why her mother put make-up on so early each morning and she even suspected her mother wore it to bed.

Joyce certainly wasn’t amused being addressed by her first name as she raised a curious eyebrow at her daughter’s behavior. As she pretended to read the newspaper, she stared at Elizabeth out of the corner of her eye. Disturbed by her daughter’s extremely good mood, she wondered if that phone call she received last night had a ring of truth to it.

Joyce Summers had eyes and ears all over Sunnydale and if something involved her daughter, she wanted to know about it. The call came around 3AM. Joyce picked it right away thinking the news at such an ungodly hour couldn’t have been good. The caller was someone she knew very well, someone on the police force. She was informed Elizabeth was spotted riding on the back of someone’s motorcycle. The information was second-hand so Joyce was skeptical about believing it since her daughter was out with several of her girlfriends. It had to be someone who probably looked like Elizabeth she thought. After all, it was California. Over half the female population was blonde, fake and real.

“Well you’re certainly in a very good mood this morning. I take it you had a good night’s sleep.” Her father said as he poured Elizabeth a glass of orange juice.

“Oh yeah” Elizabeth grabbed a few pieces of bacon, some eggs, sausage, and two English muffins.

Hank Summers placed the glass of orange juice beside her plate as he watched his eldest daughter pile on the food. Amused, he said, “Hungry I see”

“Famished” Elizabeth replied, placing a fork full of eggs into her mouth.

“Well I guess a goodnight’s sleep will do that to you.” He concluded.

Elizabeth chuckled, knowing why she had such an appetite. It didn’t go unnoticed as her mother observed her out the corner of her eye again.

“Well, I need to get out of here…I tee off in one hour.” Hank excused himself from the table and kissed his wife on the top of her head.

“By dad” Dawn said.

“I’ll see you later pumpkin and when I get back, we can play that new video game I bought you.”

Joyce frowned. She knew Hank Summers was full of shit. He wasn’t going to be back for hours. Tee off her ass. He wasn’t going to their country club to play golf. He was going into the city to fuck his mistress and as for him playing that video game with Dawn, well her youngest daughter would have forgotten about it later and Hank would still come out as the perfect father but he would always be a neglectful bastard in her eyes.

Dawn was excited. “Cool”

“Later dad” Elizabeth said before biting into her muffin.

“Goodbye, honey”

Taking her father’s que, Dawn scooted her chair back, preparing to exit the table. “I need to leave too. I’m going over to Janice’s.”

Joyce looked up from her newspaper at her youngest daughter’s plate. “Dawn you barely touched your breakfast…eat some eggs and drink some juice first, then you can go over to Janice’s.”

“Awww mom”

“Don’t mom me…just do it. You look a little skinny and I don’t want people thinking we don’t feed you.”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at that statement. Her mother cared too much about what other people thought.

Dawn did as she was told then quickly left the table.

Joyce looked up from her paper to make sure Dawn was long gone before she addressed Elizabeth. With suspicious eyes, she looked at Elizabeth while she ate and listened to what sounded like humming coming from her happy daughter. Joyce could no longer remain silent. “So what time did you get in last night?”

Thinking nothing of her mother’s question, Elizabeth replied, “Late”

“Did you have a good time?”

Elizabeth nodded because she had just stuffed her mouth full of food.

Still suspiciously eyeing her daughter, Joyce waited for more of an answer.

Suspecting her mother was waiting for her to actually say something, Elizabeth swallowed then replied. “Yes, we had a great time.”

“So where did you girls do?”

“Well we went out to dinner, had a few after dinner drinks at a bar then Willow drove me home.” Elizabeth lied about the last part.

“I see” She said suspiciously.

Elizabeth didn’t like the way her mother had said those last two words. Finally she looked up from her plate into her mother’s scrutinizing face and she didn’t like the look her mother was giving her.

The way Elizabeth stared back at her mother didn’t shake the elder Summers as the two women’s wills came to the forefront. “What time did you say you got in last night?”

Considering she was old enough to stay out late and that she had already answered the question, Elizabeth was getting annoyed and in a strained voice she replied, “I told you it was late so I don’t know.”

“And Willow dropped you off…right?”

Elizabeth shifted in her seat and felt her heart rate increasing. She had lost their staring down contest as she looked at her plate, feeling a sudden loss of appetite. She had already told her mother Willow dropped her off last night. “So what’s with the twenty questions, mom?”

Joyce decided to tell Elizabeth about the call she received last night. “Someone called last night and said they saw you on the back of some man’s motorcycle.”

Immediately, Elizabeth laughed in order to throw her mother off. “Me” She touched her chest with her hand. “On the back of a motorcycle…no way…those things scare me. Last night, I was in a bar with my friends having a good time.”

Joyce wanted to believe her daughter but Elizabeth had a history of lying and getting into trouble. It all started when she turned thirteen. That’s when all hell broke loss. Elizabeth was always getting into trouble at school for fighting and poor grades and things only got worse as she got older. When she turned fourteen, Elizabeth got upset with her teacher and ran out of the classroom and set off the smoke alarms, disrupting the other students. She got expelled but Joyce and Hank donated a new library to the private school in order for Elizabeth to be allowed back in. The last rebellious thing Joyce remembered Elizabeth doing was at the age of fifteen. Joyce had refused to let her daughter attend a concert so Elizabeth snuck out of the house, stealing Joyce’s silver Mercedes and the petite blonde almost got away with it but she wrecked the car on her way home from the concert. It turned out Elizabeth had been drinking and was abusive to the officer that arrived on the scene. She was handcuffed because she had resisted arrest and tried to kick the officer. Again, Joyce and Hank came to the rescue and had everything swept under the rug because there was no way Elizabeth would be accepted into Harvard Law School with a police record. It wasn’t until the death of Elizabeth’s grandmother that the petite blonde began to straighten out.

Deciding the family needed a change of scenery, Joyce moved the family from the East coast to Sunnydale where she grew up and it was there her daughter met Liam Worthington. He was positive influence on Elizabeth and seemed to calm her but every now and then her eldest daughter would do or say something to remind Joyce she still had that damn Summers wild streak. Like the time the Governor attended a charity function Joyce hosted at her home and Elizabeth decided to tell him he looked better without his hairpiece or the time Elizabeth flashed a judge friend of hers as a thank you for taking care of a little streaking situation Elizabeth did on dare.

Joyce couldn’t entirely blame all of her daughter’s bad behavior on teenage years. She truly believed some her Elizabeth’s behavior was inherited, Joyce herself having not always been the prim and proper woman she likes to come across as. She had her own skeletons tucked away in a closet with a very big padlock securing the door to insure they never came out. Lucky for her, the keeper of her secrets was long dead as thoughts of her mother brought on a brief moment of sadness. Joyce missed her mother.

Deciding to give Elizabeth the benefit of the doubt, Joyce believed her daughter. Soon she would become Liam’s problem and Joyce had no doubt he was the one to tame Elizabeth like Joyce’s father tamed her mother. It was just too bad Hank wasn’t the one to tame her since Joyce chose money over love. She may have let the love of her life go but at least she had a constant reminder of him. Dawn was the spitting image of her ex-love and thank God Hank never questioned her paternity since Dawn did favor a few distant cousins in his family. “You’re right honey, I’m sure it was nothing but a case of mistaken identity.” Joyce smiled at her daughter, studying her for a moment.

Elizabeth rubbed her brow in relief and suddenly felt her appetite returning. She scooped up a fork full of eggs and held it up to her mouth.

Quickly the smile on Joyce’s face disappeared when she noticed her daughter wasn’t wearing her engagement ring. “Elizabeth Anne Summers, where is your engagement ring and please don’t tell me you lost it?”

Elizabeth dropped her fork back to her plate and looked at her left hand. She had finally lost her appetite as she tried to think of something fast. Too caught up with adding a skeleton to closet, she had forgotten to retrieve her ring from Willow last night. She stayed calm as an explanation came to her. “Of course I haven’t lost it. It’s soaking in the jewelry cleaner. It hasn’t been cleaned since Liam gave it to me.”

“Oh, I thought I was going to have a heart attack.” Joyce replied, removing her hand from her chest.

Elizabeth knew she had to get her ring back as soon as possible. “Well I’m all done here…I guess I’ll finish working on my room. I’ll see you later mom.” She got up from the table and slowly walked the slate path leading to the French doors. Once she thought she was out of her mother’s view, she hurried through the house and up the stairs, taking two at a time. She shut and locked the door then rushed over to the phone to call Willow.