Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been gone for a while but real life finally gave me a break so I could finish this chapter.
After leaving her grandmother’s house, Elizabeth was on her way home to meet her mother and sister but twenty minutes into the drive, she made a u-turn heading in the direction of the Sunnydale Motel. The fire Spike ignited within her still simmered causing her desire for him to prevail over reason.

She pulled into the parking lot and instead of parking directly in front of the motel rooms; she parked in a space in the far back and waited. She looked at her watch and just twenty minutes had passed as she contemplated her actions. It seemed like hours and the end result was the same. Reason was a passion killer. “This is crazy. I need to get the hell out of here.” She said out loud and started up the engine. She put the car in drive and just as she was about to pull out of the parking space, she saw Spike swaggering towards his motel room. He was sex in motion and Elizabeth couldn’t take her eyes off of him…perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect body…the perfect secret. She placed the car in park and turned off the engine watching him ascend the metal staircase leading to his room.

*~~~*

The hot spray of the shower and the soap washed away the sweat, grit and dirt from another day of working in the hot sun but things got hotter when she appeared, the cute blonde from the bar, Elizabeth Summers. God certainly worked in mysterious ways,Spike thought as he rinsed the shampoo out of his blonde hair and drenched his face before getting out of the shower. He grabbed a large white towel from the metal towel rack and dried himself off then wrapped it around his slim waist before exiting the bathroom.

He stretched out on his bed and placed his hands behind his head and thought about the plans he had made earlier with Xander. They had planned to hang out at a new bar that just opened up but Spike quickly cancelled on him in favor of the plans he made with Elizabeth. He had to admit he was being a bit presumptuous in thinking she would come, but what the hell…he wanted her despite what Xander thought. So what if the cute blonde was living out her blue collar fantasy with him. Whereas Spike believed she just wanted to have some fun before attaching herself to that bloke for the rest of her life. That was fine with him because he certainly didn’t mind being Elizabeth Summers fuck toy and saw nothing wrong with two people strongly attracted to one another having, normal, natural orgasms.

He removed his cigarettes and lighter from the bedside table. Pulling one out of the packet, he placed it in his mouth then tossed the reminder back to the table. Before he could light it, there was a knock at his door. A wicked smile appeared on his face. He was expecting only one visitor and not wanting to seem too anxious; he decided to let Elizabeth knock two more times before he answered the door.

*~~~*


Elizabeth knew he was in there and got the feeling he was blowing her off. Refusing to knock again and trying to salvage some of her dignity, she adjusted her purse over her shoulder, stood up straight and began to leave. She made it down the first two steps before she heard his voice.

“Going somewhere luv?”

She turned around. Spike was leaning against the door frame wearing nothing but a towel. Slowly, she walked up the stairs and stood only a few feet away from him. “I-I thought you weren’t here.” She lied.

“Well here I am…in the flesh” He stated, looking down at himself then at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth’s arousal stirred strong inside her as her eyes cruised his body at a slow motion pace. She was oddly nervous in front of this gorgeous sexy man who had already seen her naked. Meeting his gaze, she swallowed hard. They communicated with their eyes and the message was quite clear but what last bit of reason Elizabeth had left forced her to say, “This was a mistake. I think I should go.” She made a weak attempt to walk away.

“And that’s where you’re wrong” Spike replied and before he grabbed Elizabeth’s hand to stop her from leaving. He pulled her into the room and shut the door. He snatched her purse from her shoulder not caring where the expensive handbag landed. His swift actions had him breathing hard as he moved closer to her. His remained fixed on her, his eyes smoldering with desire. “The only mistake would be you leaving.” With a small growl, he captured her lips with his in a deep ravishing kiss.

That familiar growl sent shivers through Elizabeth. His intensity excited her. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue. Never had she felt so aroused and wet except in her dreams…those erotic dreams she’d been having since getting engaged to Liam…those same dreams which had suddenly stopped. Could he be? Could he be my faceless man? She thought as she felt her back being pressed against the hard door as the hard wall of Spike’s chest pressed against her breasts suddenly jolting her out of her thoughts as the kiss grew deeper and more intense.

She gripped his forearms then trailed her hands along the curve between his shoulders and neck. She held him closer, feeling the hard press of his dick against her stomach. She wanted him even more than before, and she didn’t think she could stop wanting him. She gasped for air, breaking their kiss but Spike refused to part so quickly. Gently, he caught her lower lip between his teeth causing Elizabeth to whimper as she pulled the soft flesh free. Looking at him, she now knew why good girls should take a turn at being bad because she was no long able to get a grasped on the lust that rose up within her. Breathing hard, she stared at him. The deep blue of his eyes reflected the same intense passion she had for him. Roughly, Elizabeth grabbed the sides of his face then kissed him hard, plunging her wild and untamed tongue deep into his mouth.

Spike smiled against her enthused mouth without breaking contact. She was so turned on by that simple bite that he couldn’t wait to be inside her. He hoped she didn’t have any plans for the rest of the day because she was his. He lifted her shirt, placing both of his strong hands on her breasts, taking a moment to caress them through her bra before unclasping the front clasp of the satin fabric. His tongue touched one of her hard nipples first before his moist lips and he repeated the same action with the other.

Elizabeth moaned out her enjoyment. His masculine hands caressed her breasts while his beautiful mouth worked tirelessly on her nipples. She could feel her pussy beating a slow rhythm against his cock. She was eager to have him inside her. She placed her hand on his hip, wedging her fingers between his skin and the towel. She pulled it free from his waist then quickly seized his erection. It pulsed in her firm grip and a slight smile appeared on her face. His cock was just as she remembered it, long, thick and responsive while she squeezed and pumped it.

Naked and moaning his approval, Spike continued wetting her chest with his mouth. One of his busy hands caressed the small of her back while the other gathered up her skirt. He made contact with her bare thigh then slowly moved on to her hip where he encountered a small thin band of material. Slowly, he caressed her there then guided his hand to her soft bare ass. She was wearing a thong. Perfect he thought as he cupped and squeezed her rounded bottom and ran his index finger along the covered crease. She whimpered and quickly he silenced her by returning his mouth to hers with a plunge of his tongue then in a more daring move, he pressed the tip of his finger against her anal opening.

Elizabeth’s eyes and mouth opened to the pleasure she felt from being stimulated there. Liam had never teased her there before and the thought of actually being penetrated there gave her an unexpected thrill. She tugged on Spike’s hair getting more and more excited. There was just something about him that made her want everything he wanted to do to her. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the feeling.

She likes it Spike thought as he pushed the thong aside and added more pressure to her anus, penetrating the tight opening until the first half his finger disappeared into the tight passage. Elizabeth gasped and Spike lowered his head and captured one her nipples into his mouth and sucked hard to distract her from the discomfort by heightening her pleasure.

Gently, he moved his finger in and out and alternated with circular motions then began working his way back to her mouth. He brushed his lips across hers then nipped her bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth and carefully eased his finger from her. With his thumb between her skin and the thin strap of the thong at her lower backside, he lifted it, adding pressure to her already over stimulated anus. She whimpered and with each tug he would thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Spike broke their kiss. “You like it don’t you?” He whispered into her ear. Elizabeth was too caught up to respond.

Spike tugged again. “Don’t you?” He asked in a more demanding tone.

“Yes” She gasped out. “Kiss me…please kiss me” Elizabeth begged as if his kisses were the only thing sustaining her life.

Spike looked into her pleasure hazed eyes and smiled. His hand left the small of her back, trailing up her body until it reached her neatly done ponytail. Roughly, he loosened it. “I like it better like this.” He said as he watched her blonde hair come cascading down to her shoulders.

Elizabeth stared into his eyes, seeing nothing but desire there. Her hand tightened around his dick and wordlessly she responded by shaking her blonde locks looser. She could tell he was pleased because his nostrils flared and his mouth gaped open and his eyes…those blue eyes sparkled and grew darker.

Spike’s pulse raced. What was she trying to do to him? That sexy little move had only further aroused him. Unable to control himself, he fisted her blonde locks in his hand and yanked her head back, giving him full access to her lovely neck. He bit and licked up the stretched column before plunging his tongue back into her mouth.

Being manhandled like that was a definite turn on for Elizabeth. She preferred this to the delicate way Liam would handle her like she was made of glass. She moaned into Spike’s mouth and squeezed him tighter while her thumb played with the tip of his erection

Their tongues touched and explored deeply. Spike loved the way she held him in her hand, pumping, jerking and squeezing his cock and he wanted to return the favor. His hand abandoned her thong and moved to the front of her. He cupped her sex. The wetness he found there soaked through her panties, damping his fingers as he gently and firmly rubbed her quim. She was ready for him and he was just as ready for her as they matched rhythms…she stroking him while he stroked her.

He broke off their kiss and looked into her eyes. He needed to see how much she desired him. He eased his middle and ring fingers inside her and worked them rapidly allowing the palm of his hand to bump against her clit while his tongue outlined her wide open mouth. The sounds of her gasps and moans of pleasure simply turned him on as she climbed higher.

Elizabeth was about to come and when he added a third finger, she did. She drenched his fingers with her hot juice and craved a different kind of penetration. She voiced her request. “I want more.”

Spike gave her a wicked smile. “Ask and you shall receive.” He removed his fingers and kissed her hard on the mouth one last time. More kisses followed as he descended her body, causing Elizabeth to release his erection. He paused when he got to her stomach and began penetrating her navel with the tip of his tongue with slow lazy circles. He continued the wet seduction down to the waistline of her skirt while his hands kneaded her ass and hips expertly back and forth. Finally, the tongue journey ended with a gentle bite to her abdomen and a full lip kiss to her quim through her panties.

“Spike” She whispered, holding on to his shoulders to steady her shaky legs.

He pulled the wet fabric down her legs and over the heels of her shoes and deeply inhaled her scent. Spike moaned. He couldn’t wait to taste her for the first time.

Elizabeth felt vulnerable, exposed and nervously excited. He was going to go down on her and if he gave head like he kissed then she knew she was going to need more than his shoulders to hold on to. She felt his strong hands between her thighs pulling her legs apart to the length of his broad shoulders. Her legs tingled and burned from being stretched so wide. She thought she was going to lose her balance, but he pressed into her keeping her still. His face was up close and personal with her pussy, his hot breath caressing her there. She looked down at him.

With one hand, Spike pulled back the lips of her shinny pink quim and smiled but before he tasted her, he looked up into her eyes and said, “The perfect flower.”

Elizabeth’s pleasure hazed eyes smiled at him. He kissed the center and gave a soft lick to her clit. She gasped and whimpered as the walls of her pussy began to flutter. The feeling was incredible. She tensed and closed her eyes in anticipation of the next kiss, the next lick.

In a sudden move, Spike drew her entire sex into his mouth and thrust his tongue deep inside her, penetrating her nonstop with a combination of kisses, licks and sucks.

Elizabeth’s body jerked in response. “OH GOD…OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” There was a rush of warmth throughout her body and her thighs began to shake uncontrollably. She whimpered. “Ummmhnnnhn”. Her stomached tightened and a light sweat broke out on her brow and upper lip. Overwhelmed by the intense sensation, her body jerked some more and then spasmed as she came in Spike’s mouth“Ohhhummmmmmuhnnnn”.

*~~~*

“Where the hell is she?” Joyce asked out loud, forgetting her ladylike composure. This was the second time she tried calling Elizabeth’s cell phone and got her voice mail. She thought about the last time she talked to her daughter. Joyce was certain Elizabeth said she was on her way home. They were suppose meet back at the house and leave together for her appointment with the bridal boutique. It was going to Elizabeth’s final fitting with her wedding dress. After and hour of waiting, Joyce decided to leave without her. “Come on Dawn”

“But what about Elizabeth…isn’t she going?”

“Of course she is darling…she’s going to meet us there.”

“But I thought we were all going together…where is she?”

“Stop asking so many questions…I told you, your sister will be meeting us there.”

When Joyce arrived at the boutique, the owner didn’t look too happy but she didn’t dare say a word about them being late. Maybe it had something to do with the $40,000 in wedding apparel Joyce purchased. Willow, Cordelia, Harmony and Faith were sitting and reading magazines when Joyce walked in.

Joyce gave a fake laugh. She was embarrassed. “I’m so sorry we’re late…I have no idea where the bride is…let me try her phone again.

“Maybe she got the time mixed up.” The owner, Ms. Grey replied with her own fake smile as she still tried to hide her annoyance.

Expressing her disappointment, Joyce replied, “That’s ridiculous…who forgets her wedding dress appointment?” Joyce looked at Willow. She was sure the red head knew where her daughter was.

“Willow, have you talked to her?”

“Not today”

Joyce looked at the tall brunette, flipping through a magazine. “What about you Cordelia?”

Cordelia looked up. “No Mrs. Summers”

Then Joyce looked at Faith, and raised a questionable eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

“Haven’t talked to her” She shrugged. “You know Elizabeth maybe she lost track of time buying shoes or something.”

“Well…you girls go ahead and start trying on your dresses. Dawn you go too and I’ll try calling your sister again. Joyce dialed Elizabeth’s cell phone number again, hoping her daughter was indeed buying shoes.

*~~~~*

Elizabeth hugged and bit the soft pillow as Spike kissed down her damp back. She giggled then moaned. “Oh that feels good…don’t stop”

“I hadn’t planned on it.” Spike continued his sensual assault on her backside, kissing down the ridges of her spine to the cleft in her bottom. He ran his hand across the soft flesh, admiring her tattoo just above it. He didn’t notice it the first time he saw her naked but there were other things on his mind. He also notice the small visible bruises but didn’t bother to mention those because he had an idea how she must have gotten them. There were a few still decorating his backside from lying on his back on the pier as she rode him on that glorious night. “Love the tattoo pet…how long have you had it?”

“About a month…ahhnnnn” Elizabeth felt his tongue move across her lower back then back to her ass. He didn’t stop there. Her butt cheeks began to tingle as Spike blazed a hot wet trail down the crevice to her sex and back again. “Yessssss”

He trailed his tongue down her legs, stopping to tease the sensitive backs of her knees. “Ohhh” was her response then she giggled.

Tickelish Spike thought. He moved further down the bed and his hand followed, grazing the flesh before he gently grabbed her foot, forcing her to turn over onto her back. He
bit the heel then tongued and massaged the arch with his thumbs.

“Hmmmm…that’s nice” Elizabeth replied. He was indulging in every part of her body and she loved it. Suddenly, her body jerked when he placed her big toe inside his mouth, sucking gently before releasing it. Her lips formed a tight O.

“You have the prettiest toes, pet.” He said, before giving her other big toe the same treatment, running his tongue over it thoroughly.

Elizabeth grabbed the sheets. Who knew her feet could produce such feeling and that it all connected to her pussy, making her want him for the third time. Releasing one of her hands from the sheet, she beckoned him with her finger. “Come here” She whispered.

Spike gave her pinky toe a lick and a quick kiss before setting her foot free. He lowered himself and slowly crawled between her legs. He was hard again and hovered over her, her, staring intently into her eyes. “You want me.”

“Yes”

Spike leaned down to kiss her but before his lips touched hers, they were interrupted by her cell phone ringing again, ruining the moment. “I think you should answer it this time luv or who ever it is, is just going to keep calling.”

Elizabeth touched his face. “Ignore it”

She lifted her head and offered him her soft mouth. They kissed. Her hand left his face and reached for his erection, placing it at her entrance. She broke their kiss. “This is what I want, right now.” She whispered before licking his parted lips.

Spike gave her a sexy smile. “How do you want it?” Slowly, he eased into her then slowly withdrew. “Do you want it nice and slow…like this?” Again, he slowly entered her and withdrew. Elizabeth eyes slid shut then opened. She smiled. “Oh, I like that.” Spike licked her parted lips then thrust his tongue into her mouth before pulling back. “Or hard and fast…” quickly, he filled her to the hilt, withdrew then quickly thrust into her several more times. “Uhnnn…uhnnnn…uhnnn” Breathless with anticipation, she whispered, “Yeah like that”, nodding her head as the words barely came out. She lifted her hips from the bed, trying to lure him back inside. “As the lady wishes” Spike thrust his tongue back into her mouth at the same time he thrust into her pussy.

Lush wet noises emerged from Elizabeth’s soft addictive depths as their bellies slapped together, sweaty and frantic. Warm drops of sweat flew from Spike’s skin to hers in their quest for mindless sexual gratification. The passion crumpled bed got a workout, side to side, front to back, him on top, her on top, until they finally collapsed in a sweaty heap. Elizabeth’s head was sticking to the Spike’s chest, her hand resting on his left bicep while his hand sensually and slowly stroked her back. They were breathing hard and wearing classic ear-to-ear grins of contentment with the scent great sex filling the room.

*~~~*

Joyce looked at her watch. Elizabeth was two hours late and she had no idea where she was. None of her friends knew where she was and the only place she knew her daughter was going was to her grandmother’s house to check on the renovations. She wondered if Elizabeth was still there. Joyce searched her handbag for Mr. Wise’s business card. She dialed his number and checked her watch again. It was pretty late but she was hoping he was still there. He answered.

“Mr. Wise this is Joyce Summers”

The burly man straightened up and cleared his throat. “Mrs. Summers…what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I was hoping you could tell me, is my daughter still there?”

“No but she was here earlier. I’d say about two hours ago”

“Did you get a chance to talk to her before she left and perhaps she might have mentioned where she was going.”

“No...I’m sorry. I didn’t talk to her before she left.”

“Oh…well thank you for your time.”

“No problem…Mrs. Summers…anytime”

Joyce hung up and dialed Elizabeth’s cell phone again.
*~~~*

Elizabeth head was nestled in the crook of Spike’s arm and shoulder with one of her arms draped lazily across his chest. He was smoking a cigarette and every now and then he would place the cigarette into her mouth so she could take a drag before returning it to his. It was a weird kind of comfort for them. They were almost not strangers anymore as they talked. The conversations they were having wasn’t too deep until Spike let it slip that he was not an American citizen.

“So what you’re saying is that you are in this country illegally?” Elizabeth asked.

“Well not at first but yes”

“How long have you been here?”

“Two years”

“But how”

Spike puffed on his cigarette then blew out the smoke. “It’s easy. I never stay in one place long enough for anyone to track me and all the jobs I’ve worked since I’ve been in this wonderful country of yours was off the books or under the table as you Americans would say.”

“But can’t you be put in jail or something for having an expired VISA.”

“No, they’ll just give me a slap on the wrist and deport me back to England. It wouldn’t be a problem getting another one after a year or two. Anyhow, I plan on returning soon. It’s about time I return to my other life.”

Elizabeth froze then lifted her head. Spike offered her the cigarette. She refused it this time. “Your other life…oh my God you’re married?” She assumed as she searched his eyes for the answer.

Spike laughed. “No pet…what I mean is. I think it’s about time I put my Oxford degree to use and stop trotting about the country trying to find myself. I’m done and now its time to get back to something more stable, permanent….kind of what you’re about to embark on.”

Elizabeth gave him a puzzling look. She knew there was something off about him as they talked. For someone who worked construction, he was surprisingly articulate and well-read. “You have a degree from Oxford?”

“Yep”

She chuckled and shook her head before lying back down on his chest. “So why are you working in construction?”

“I still need to eat and sleep in a warm bed pet. Besides, I like working in construction. I’m pretty good with my hands and I get the job done.”

Elizabeth smiled and wiggled against him. “You can say that again.”

Spike smiled and placed what was left of the cigarette in the ashtray. He pulled her on top of him and rolled Elizabeth onto her back. He kissed her so deeply she gasped as their lips parted.

“Enough about me pet, what about you?”

“What about me?”

“You don’t strike me as a woman who should be starving for excitement. Hell, you’re about to get married. I would think you would be oozing with it. Isn’t it every woman’s dream to be married to the love of their life, have kids and the big house in suburbia?”

Elizabeth began to feel uncomfortable. She sometimes doubted if Liam was truly the love of her life. “I guess”

“So why aren’t you?”

“I’m excited.” She lied.

Spiked frowned. “Then why are you here with me and not with your prince charming?”

“He’s not here.”

“Oh well that explains it then…doesn’t it?” Spike brushed back a few frizzy stains of her hair from her face.

Suddenly feeling ashamed, Elizabeth turned her head away from him.

Spike moved his head and captured her gaze. “He doesn’t excite you?” He asked as he brought his hand to her face, smoothing her eyebrows, her nose, her cheekbones, the curve of her jaw and chin as if he loved the structure of her face.

Quickly aroused from his touch, Elizabeth swallowed before answering. “No” She whispered.

“Do I excite you?” His hand trailed down her neck to the center of her chest where he gently kissed her before moving on to one of her erect nipples. He sucked it into his mouth. She moaned. Spike lifted his head. “Do I?”

“Yes”

The phone rang, breaking their hypnotic gaze. Spike’s head fell to her chest. This time Elizabeth decided to answer it without checking the phone’s caller ID.

Annoyed, she answered, “Hello”

“Elizabeth where are you…I’ve been waiting for you for over two hours now. How could you forget we have an appointment for your dress today?”

Elizabeth grabbed her watch off the bedside table and looked at the time. Shit, shit, shit She really had forgotten. She shifted from underneath Spike and threw the covers back. “I guess I lost track of time. I’m sorry mom. She said, as she searched for her clothes scattered about. “I’ll be right there.”

“Where are you?”

Elizabeth hesitated. “I’m…I’m…“I’m at the country club.”

“At the country club…you didn’t tell me you were stopping by there. You said you were on your way home and why weren’t you answering your phone?” Joyce was coming at Elizabeth with questions she didn’t want to answer.

“I’m leaving right now.” Elizabeth hung up on her mother before she could reply.

Shit, shit, shit She located her bra and thong and quickly put them on as Spike watched in amusement. Then she located her skirt and top. Quickly, she put them on and located her shoes and purse. She looked in the mirror attached to his dresser. She was a disaster. She reeked of sex, her hair was tangled, and her clothes were extremely wrinkled. There was no way she could let her mother see her in such disarray. She had to go home, shower and change before she went to the bridle boutique. She turned to look at Spike lounging in the bed with his hands locked behind his head; the look on his face was a mixture of amusement and seduction, enticing her to stay. She wanted to.

“I have to go.”

“I gathered as much.” They were silent for a moment then Spike asked, “Can I see you again?”

“Maybe”

Spike didn’t like her answer and quickly got up from the bed and within seconds, he was in her personal space, causing Elizabeth to take a step back. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard on the mouth. “Say yes”

Stunned and aroused, Elizabeth said, “Yes”

He kissed her again. “When”

“I don’t know”

“Tomorrow” He said.

“I can’t.”

He kissed her again. “Then the day after tomorrow.”

Elizabeth knew she couldn’t make any promises. What they were doing would have to end soon especially upon Liam’s return. “Soon”

Spike accepted her answer then slowly backed her up against the door. “I look forward to it.” He grabbed both her hands and locked them with his. He raised them above her head. He pressed his naked body to hers and kissed her, their tongues twisted in their open mouths, exploring deeply.

Feeling dizzy, Elizabeth broke the kiss allowing reason to set in. “I have to go.” She stared into his lust filled eyes as her hand turned the door knob behind her. She looked at him pleadingly. Spike stepped back, giving her the space she needed to turn around and open the door. As she pulled it open, he grabbed it and opened it wider for her. Elizabeth stepped out then turned to him and said, “Soon” and then she was gone.