[Reviews - 82] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers goes to Sunnydale High, along with her brother Angel and his best friend Spike. What happens when Spike finally realizes his true feelings for Buffy and ends up seeing her in a new light? Knowing there's no way he can be with her, he ignores his feelings and goes on with his life, and eventually, Buffy can't wait for him to change his mind and moves on. Can Spike make it through his last year of high school with Buffy, or will temptation get the best of him?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 11396 Read: 10886
Published: 01/21/2006 Updated: 02/13/2006

1. Behind these hazel eyes by Bozakka [Reviews - 19] Liked (2098 words)
- First off, I have to thank my beta Enchantress- she's amazing- and Allison for helping me out. Now, if you're wondering, Angel and Spike are a year older than Buffy in this story.

2. Sweet whispers in my ear by Bozakka [Reviews - 7] Liked (1235 words)
Thanks to all of you who reviewed! I was really nervous, and I'm glad to see some people liked the chapter. For all of you who wanted to know, Angel and Spike are eighteen while Buffy is seventeen. Spike and Angel only have three months of high school left. Once again, I have to thank Enchantress and Allison for all of their help. You guys rock!

3. Dear Diary by Bozakka [Reviews - 8] Liked (1237 words)
Thanks to my betas Enchantress and Allison- they both really rock and make me not so nervous. I hope you all like this chapter.

Disclamier - The song belongs to Britney Spears.

4. Just thinking about you. by Bozakka [Reviews - 6] Liked (1098 words)
Thanks to my betas, Enchantress and Allison.

5. Goodbye to you. by Bozakka [Reviews - 12] Liked (1248 words)
Thanks to my betas, Enchantress and Allison.

6. I can't tell you why by Bozakka [Reviews - 5] Liked (1146 words)
Thanks to Allison and Enchantress!

7. Wet dreams by Bozakka [Reviews - 10] Liked (1098 words)
I love my betas so much! Thanks, Allison and Enchantress! Okay this is my first time writting a wet dream so please go easy on me.

8. You say it best when you say nothing at all by Bozakka [Reviews - 15] Liked (2236 words)
Thanks to, Allison and Enchantress. Both of them are amazing. I hope all of you like this chapter!