HIDDEN MESSAGES, by BSluver.
Author’s note: Disheartened by the show’s poor treatment of my beloved Spike, I thought I would have to take poor Spike’s fate into my lily-white hands. And there it is, all bundled up, swathed in the spuffiest of nests. For those like me for whom there is no BTVS worth speaking of without Buffy and Spike together, for your pleasure… NB: No Dawn ever existed in this story. NB: I had great fun writing this story, and I hope I managed to convey that fun to you. Let me know.

Type: humour, romance.
Rating: NC-17 my favourite.
Spoilers: Season 6.
Disclaimers: Btvs and all its characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. Although both Spike and Buffy are begging me to adopt them as they’re having so much fun with me.
Distribution: anyone can have it as long as you ask first.


HIDDEN MESSAGES, by BSluver.
PART FOUR
Everyone was drinking and munching away happily, chatting and teasing. Buffy’s excitement had by now returned to a safer level. Spike was being very good, and it only meant two things, a) he was not interested (impossible! Thought impish Buffy; doesn’t he find me attractive anymore! Retorted angelic Buffy.) or b) he had something up his sleeve… Which considering his duster and the permanent lopsided grin on his face was the only acceptable alternative.
All to her musings and tuning out her friends’ chatter whilst keeping her happy pally Buffy face on, she didn’t notice a slight movement on her thigh until the movement was repeated more vigorously… There you are at last, naughty vampire…, she thought, turning slightly towards him to acknowledge his gesture.
Why did he keep on brushing her thigh? This was no caress, she knew what Spike’s caresses were like. She felt Spike’s finger draw over her thigh repeatedly. She tried to make out what he meant, when she noticed a familiar pattern. Two vertical bars and a horizontal one… H… She nodded as though agreeing to what Willow was saying… She understood, he could go on with his writing… H… I….!
She moved her hand under the jacket to Spike’s thigh under his duster. H… I…!
H… O… T… P… E… T… ?... The question mark sent shivers down her spine as he tweaked her skin to emphasize the dot.
She sighed in response drawing everybody’s attention to her. “Hot… Cool…Drink… Good!”
The Scoobies were used to her primitive answers… Although they should really have been aware something was going on, but then the Scoobies weren’t particularly quick on the uptake. How long did it take them already before they noticed the Buffybot wasn’t the genuine Buffy Summers? No comment, thought Spike to himself with a snigger which also attracted the Scoobies’ attention, but this time they dismissed it as there really was no point in trying to explain Spike.
The latter’s hand soon resumed his former occupation on Buffy’s thigh.
K… I… T… T… E… N…, Buffy bit on her lower lip to keep herself from moaning. She loved it when he called her that, she loved it when he used his words, dirty words, shameful words, lovely words…
S… P… I… K… E… He knew she was hooked, but then after her barely suppressed moan so was he.
A… R… E… Y… O… U… W… E… T…? Another tweak and yet another flood of sensation in her pussy, more words, she wanted more of his words and more of his hand…
Y… E… S…
G… O… O… D… K… I… T… T… E… N… he paused and licked his lips, all the while grabbing a tortilla and dipping it in the hot salsa sauce then bringing it to his mouth.
“Didn’t know you ate human food, Spike!”
“Well, I didn’t know you ate human either, until the Demon Bird over there told me all about it!!!”
“What?!!! I never ate human…”
“Yes, you did sweetie. Remember last night when we played schoolteacher and the naughty but obedient pupil…”
No one until now outside Spike, Anya and Buffy… had got it. A collective “Eew, Spike, you’re disgusting…” resounded around the table when it dawned on them what Spike had been talking about.
“Yeah, disgusting Spike…” echoed Buffy, albeit belatedly ten seconds later once she had exorcised from her mind the image of a peroxide head between her thighs devouring her as he’d done only last night for hours slowly, then fast, gently then roughly, from one orgasm to the next until her legs had turned into quivering jello and her clit had been so sore that she had begged for mercy.
Y… O… U… R… H… A… N… D… N… O… W… God, he loved her, even now while writing on his thigh in this simple sensual game she was impatient and bossy. His memory went back to last night when she had forcibly pushed his head to her clit when he had been bent on driving her insane with want. Well she drove him insane now… He started moving his hand slowly as it was not good form to keep a slayer waiting, besides he couldn’t wait to touch her.
His hand was still too slow in coming…
She tweaked his thigh in emphasis, he complied instantly, they really were made for each other, she thought, they both loved taking and surrendering authority in their lovemaking, changing perspectives…
She felt his cool hand on her thigh under her flowing skirt (picture Buffybot skirt only a bit shorter.) brushing her inner thigh then drifting towards the edge of her lacy black thong… He slid a finger under the edge to come and play with the brown slightly rough curls there…
“Mmm…” she let out a sigh, there was nothing else she could do, he was slowly but surely driving her mad with desire.
“Buffy, this cheese sauce sure is good…” Willow said in agreement.
“Yeah, good… sauce…” Primitive Buffy was back, and no one was any the wiser.
Meanwhile Spike’s finger had moved down a little and he gave a sharp tap on her sensitive nubbin. He knew from experience (tested, repeated and approved) that she could come from just one of those and he couldn’t resist trying to drive her over the edge while her friends would remain as per usual blissfully unaware.
She knew where he was going, she had almost come from his tap on her clit, and she was determined to delay the inevitable for as long as she could. He had said he would try to be good but well he was the Big Bad after all. There would be payback later. She knew, he knew too…
This was not working. “Fine moment to exercise restraint and willpower, love,” Spike muttered under his non-existent breath.
N… O… W… N… O… W… She wrote on his thigh while pushing his hand lower…
R… E… S… T… R… A… I… N… T…? She added as she drove his index and middle finger within her drenched folds.
G… U… E… S… S… N… O… T… He moaned at the feeling of his fingers prisoners of her raging inferno. He wouldn’t mind turning to dust if it meant being drowned in her own personal lava lake.
His moan did not go unnoticed however.
“Sp.. Spike, are… you… all right”, enquired Tara. She was feeling strange vibes coming from the vampire. Pink-tinged to crimson aura, whatever could it mean?
“’m allright, ducks, just savouring this hot salsa sauce, is all…”
Buffy covered her gasp by asking how a vampire could savour hot salsa sauce when all he ever had was blood… “Vampire delicacy, pet…” She also came right there again.
M… O… R… E… she signalled.
“More of that flippin’ hot salsa sauce, mmm…” he let out as he slid his fingers from top to bottom and bottom to top of her burning slit, before plunging into the cave where all that deliciously hot lava was pooling, bubbling away, now covering his fingers up to his second knuckles.
“Oh, God!” she almost shrieked with pleasure. “Cheese dip… so good…”
“Sure is, Buff…”, complied Xander, while Tara found it odd that Buffy’s aura was turning crimson red like Spike’s, whatever could that mean?
D… E… E… P… E… R… she added with her right hand.
Spike complied, with a slight twist to her instruction as he curved his fingers inwards to hit her g-spot, after all he was a master vampire, it wouldn’t do to be the Slayer’s lapdog.
That was all it took to send Buffy into a screaming orgasm, which was muffled by Spike’s right hand that had come to cover her mouth with lightning speed when he felt Buffy’s vagina begin to clench on his fingers drenching him with more of her own lava flow.
“Don’t talk with your mouth full!” he instructed “mmm, so damn hot…” he whispered to her against her lips as he made a show of teaching her good eating manners.
“Spike…” It came more as a gasp, but everybody took it as a show of protest at Spike’s unforgivable behaviour. “You, you’re… a pig,” she added as she looked at him straight in the eye.
“That I am, pet, that I am… Oink, oink…”
She felt her vagina contract in aftershock. Not again, she sighed, she always turned into mush or got horny as hell when he was being boyish and insupportable. He was going to pay for that, she had almost given herself away to the others, it had been a close call, and there was no reason she should be the only one flirting with fire, so to speak.



TBC