HIDDEN MESSAGES, by BSluver.
Author’s note: Disheartened by the show’s poor treatment of my beloved Spike, I thought I would have to take poor Spike’s fate into my lily-white hands. And there it is, all bundled up, swathed in the spuffiest of nests. For those like me for whom there is no BTVS worth speaking of without Buffy and Spike together, for your pleasure… NB: No Dawn ever existed in this story. NB: I had great fun writing this story, and I hope I managed to convey that fun to you. Let me know.

Type: humour, romance.
Rating: NC-17 my favourite.
Spoilers: Season 6.
Disclaimers: Btvs and all its characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. Although both Spike and Buffy are begging me to adopt them as they’re having so much fun with me.
Distribution: anyone can have it as long as you ask first.


HIDDEN MESSAGES, by BSluver.
PART FIVE
She moved her hand on Spike’s thigh again…
P… A… Y… B… A… C… K… Ah, there she was, his little spitfire… He couldn’t wait to see what she would do, although he knew he couldn’t give their secret away. That is, until he felt Buffy’s small hand moving to his fly. She would fondle him there, he knew, but he felt safe as he was convinced she would never go beyond that. That was, until he felt her pop the top button on his fly.
U… N… F… A… I… R… L… O… V… E…
“You asked for it, didn’t you?” she said innocently, while handing him a salsa-covered tortilla chip with her left hand.
“Guess so, luv!” He replied, cramming the salsa-covered chip and moaning in pleasure… as she grabbed his length gently and pulled it out to play with.
He was rock hard, he felt so good, she thought, as she slid her right hand up and down, having to open it when she moved towards the base as he was too big for her own petite size hand.
F… A… S… T… E… R… “More, so good…”, he let out in a moan…
“You sure like salsa sauce,” commented Xander, oblivious as ever.
“Yeah, so hot, sure you don’t want any, pet?” his voice the lowest it had ever been.
“Oh, I will, Spike, later… later…”
“Yeah, later…”
His voice was strangled, he knew he wouldn’t be able to say another word without giving himself horribly away. That’s when she took her hand away…
H… A… V… E… T… O… C… U… M… He cast a desperate glance at her and thanked the devil he didn’t need to breathe or he would be panting like the good lapdog he was right now.
T… H… E… R… E T… H… E… R… E… she signalled as her right hand was now free.
B… I… T… C… H… She grinned at the word, she loved it when he called her all those inappropriate names in the throes of passion, as they showed how much control and power she had over him. But then she did the same when the roles were reversed.
She decided she had tortured him long enough and patted his swollen cock gently. She resumed what she had been doing, circling him as tightly as possible (he loved being her prisoner) and sliding up and down his length faster and faster now.
He thought hitting her g-spot was a clever trick, now what would he think of that? She moved up to the head and scratched delicately the ridge directly underneath. He roared as he came violently, spurting all over her hand, his game face on now.
“What was that, Dead Boy? Going all fangy and vampiry on us. What did that chip do to you? Ey, that’s a good one, “tortilla chip”, “chip in the head”…”
“Very amusing dear…” replied Anya, her ever supportive if not very enthusiastic self.
“A pepper, a very hot pepper…” His eyes did not leave Buffy’s as he tried to communicate how intensely he felt right then.
“You shouldn’t have so much salsa sauce, you know Spike” Willow offered “It can be extremely corrosive to your stomach lining, you see. Although I’m not sure about vampires…”
“Fine, we’re fine… I can never have too much… salsa sauce, god…”
“Me neither… Hot salty goodness, yummy…” Buffy felt she had to add her two cents’ worth, besides seeing Spike come had got her very horny and she couldn’t wait to be back at the crypt for more hot salsa pleasure.
“I don’t know about you, people, but I’m knackered,” she said wiping her hand as best she could on a napkin Spike had grabbed from the table, “I think I’d better go for a quick patrol then bed… Don’t wait for me Willow, Tara! Coming Spike?”
“Oh, yeah”
“Spike, Buffy, how … come your auras have been all … pink and crimson red all evening, … and …why is it turning crimson again?” asked a very puzzled Tara.
“Hot salsa sauce, pet. Hot salsa sauce.”
“Yeah, … Hot salsa sauce.”
THE END