[Reviews - 176] LikedPrinter
Summary: Starts as a season 2 fic after Buffy makes a gut decision.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No
Word count: 72652 Read: 31036
Published: 02/01/2006 Updated: 01/25/2009

1. 1 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 10] Liked (5465 words)
Okay so I'm kind of nervous about posting this one. I know I've posted before but I've held on to this story for a few months now and just work on it at my leisure. So I'm not that sure about it. Please let me know what you think. Thank you all for reading.

2. 2 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] Liked (3524 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed. Like I said before this was just one of the wips I had that I didn't know if I was going to post. Still not sure I should have done it now as opposed to later but I feel more comfortable about it with your support. So thank you for leaving such kind reviews and everything.

3. 3 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] Liked (2392 words)
Thank you all for the kind reviews. Hope you all are still enjoying this.

4. 4 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] Liked (1907 words)
Thanks to everyone for their really kind reviews. This one is pretty slow and steady but I keep plugging away at it. Please let me know what you think. Thanks again

5. 5 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] Liked (2437 words)
Thank you all for the great reviews. Here is the next chappie please let me know what you think as always and thanks for continuing to read.

6. 6 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] Liked (2124 words)
Thank you all for the great reviews. I know this one is taking a long time to get going but it is after all season 2. No hugs and puppies yet. Please continue to let me know what you think and thanks again for staying with me.

7. 7 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] Liked (2079 words)
Thank you all for your reviews. I know that I haven't been updating too regular lately but stick with me we'll get there eventually. Seems like real life is introuding on my fantasy life and that just sucks let me tell you. Anyway please keep reading and let me know what you think. As always thank you for the reviews and giving me the confidence to keep going.

8. 8 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 5] Liked (3594 words)
Thanks to all of you who have reviewed. This one is going to be pretty long from the feel of it already although that wasn't what I had thought it would be. Anyway thank you all for letting me know what you think and I'll continue to plug away at this one. Thanks for continuing to read.

9. 9 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 13] Liked (3912 words)
Holy cow it's been a long time since I posted. Unfortunately I have been busy working which I know is so not what I want to be doing. Any way thanks to everyone who is still reading this one and all reviews are greatly appreciated. Thanks for sticking around. Hope you enjoy.

10. 10 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (4202 words)
Hey know its been awhile. Took a little longer for this section to work itself out but I wanted the feel of it to be just right. Thanks to all of you who have reviewed. Please keep telling me what you think and keep in my mind that we have quite a way to go with these two. We're only getting started. Thanks again!

11. 11 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (3405 words)
well hello there. I struggled a bit with this chappie knowing that I would need to include oc interaction where before Buffy and Spike were both in their own little universe. Just remember we are still dealing with season two Spike and still even if a slightly smarter version a season two Buffy.

Now there is some dialogue from becoming part one and of course the credit for that goes to Joss who penned the episode. What can I say some of the dialogue is to perfect to change. Even if you do change the subtext in regards to the characters.

Please I just want to thank all of you who have taken the time to read this and also the many of you who take the time to review. And while writing for the bstv universe has become my favorite past time rl just doesn't always cooperate. So I'm writing as fast as I can and just want to thank you all again for sticking with me.

12. 12 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 6] Liked (2657 words)
Hello all! Here is my next bit of this one. A line or two may be borrowed from Becoming part 1 all credit for them goes to Joss. As for me I just want to thank all of you who have been reading and reviewing. Please continue to let me know what you think. I'll keep posting as fast as I can. Thank you all so much!

13. 13 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 3] Liked (3269 words)
Oh my God. It seems like it's been forever since I've posted. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to review and read this story. My muse seems to be a bit lazy now and it's taking a lot longer to get something accomplished on any of my fics so please bear with me. Thanks again to all of you and hope you enjoy!

14. 14 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 13] Liked (2665 words)
Hi everybody! Just a note to let you all know how much I appreciate everyone who is still reading this one. I've had a hard time getting not only this story but my other wips going so thanks for sticking with me. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed I can't tell you how much it means to me to get your opinion.

15. 15 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 9] Liked (5205 words)
Okay here's a bit of a lengthy chappie for you guys. There's a bit of dialougue from Becoming part 2 and of course credit for those little pearls I couldn't dare to touch go to Joss. Thanks to all of you who have reviewed and thank you for continuing to read this story. Let me know what you think, Thanks for everything.

16. 16 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 10] Liked (4136 words)
Well here we are season three at last. I know it's been awhile since I updated but RL just interfers with my writing schedule. And of course since I work in retail and it's the silly season once again it might be awhile before I can update once more. thanks to everyone who's reviewed once again. And thanks to everyone who's still reading this fic. Thank you!!!!!!

17. 17 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 6] Liked (3951 words)
Yes I know it's been a long time. Please forgive me but after the holidays I just seem to have this problem focusing and really if I can't stay focused to write more then one sentence at a time well let's just say it takes a heck of a time to get out a chapter. But now at least yeah it's done hopefully things will get a little easier I really know where I'm going with this one so for all of those out there who are still hanging on please don't give up we are getting there. Thank you to everyone who continues to read and review.

18. 18 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 10] Liked (3463 words)
hey all! I know it's been a long time between updates but RL has really got my brain in a scramble and i just can't seem to sit and focus. Just too many things to think about. I haven't given up on any of my wips though inculding the ones that I've not even posted yet. Hope some of you are still with me. Thanks for everyone who has reviewed my stuff you don't know how good it is to know your all still out there. Hopefully it won't be long between chappies again since I know where i'm going with this particular fic but i can't promise that so I won't. Thanks again to everyone and I hope to hear from you all soon.

19. 19 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 11] Liked (3349 words)
wow this is the quickest I've had another update in a while. Hope you all enjoy. Thank you to everyone who reviewed last chapter and hope this is along the lines of what you were expecting. Thanks for all of your supportive comments about this fic and how it's getting there too. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Thanks again.

20. 20 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (5109 words)
Sorry for the long break everyone. Just RL got really busy in a good way and my muse decided she needed to get away for a while. Thanks to all of you who are still interested in this story.

21. 21 by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (3807 words)
Hi all no your eyes are not decieving you I have finally updated. Yes it is a miracle. Hopefully this extremely long pause will not happen again. TTFN and thanks for reading!