Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Tasha for betaing this entire story. She's a sweetie to put up with me. It's been fun writing this story, I'm so glad that so many of you have enjoyed . Next up is either a chapter of Broken Betrayal or Never Be the Same Again.
February 14, 1999 Friday Valentine's Day

Buffy met the other Scooby girls outside the high school directly after school. Each had their own assignment. Buffy was going to the Bronze to pick up the hors d'oeuvres. Faith and Willow were off to the gallery to set up the tables and chairs. Cordelia was going to the caterers to pick up the dinner food. Both Buffy and Cordelia had heat insulated packs to keep the food warm until later. They had borrowed them from Joyce and the gallery.

Buffy arrived at the Bronze, and she knocked on the kitchen door. It was answered by the cook who ushered the Slayer inside. Between the two of them they had the hor d'ouerves packed into the insulated bag in a matter of minutes. Buffy took some cash out of her pocket to pay the bill, and she gave the cook a nice tip on top of that. She set off towards the gallery, humming as she walked.

When Willow and Faith arrived at the gallery, they were pleasantly surprised to find that Joyce had her workers leave the tables and chairs out where the girls could easily find them. The area that was to be used as the dance floor had been cleared. The two girls went to work setting up the tables in the chosen nooks. Then, they unpacked the paper supplies. Next, they unpacked the champagne flutes they had bought in the store next to the party supply store.

Cordelia arrived at the caterers to find she hadn't needed the insulated bag after all. They already had the food packed in three seperate bags for her. The head caterer helped her put the bags in her car while he explained that Joyce already had heat and cold insulating blankets at the gallery to further wrap the bags. Cordelia nodded as she took in all the information. Then, she climbed in her car, and she headed to the gallery to meet up with the others.

Buffy and Cordelia arrived at the gallery within minutes of each other. Willow and Faith came out to help get the food inside and wrapped in the blankets. Afterwards each girl decorated their table.

Buffy spread a black tablecloth out over her table. This made the red plates, napkins and plasticware really pop out and catch the eye. Red carnations in a clear vase rounded out the look. The champagne flutes she chose had a pewter bases in the shape of a gamefaced vampire and the glass was a swirl of black and red glass. Buffy originally wondered how the maker of the glasses had known what a vampire looked like. That was until she realized the woman was a human-looking demon.

Cordelia spread a white tablecloth across her table. Like Buffy, she had picked red plates, napkins and plasticware. Cordelia mixed red and white carnations for her table's cemterpiece. She had searched the store, looking for something a bit less exotic than Buffy had picked. Cordelia finally settled on flutes with flower bases that flowed up to encase the clear glass. Now seeing them on the table she was quite pleased with her choice. Cordelia hoped that Doyle wouldn't think they were too feminine.

Faith spread a black tablecloth across her table. Unlike Buffy and Cordelia, she had picked hot pink plates, napkins and plasticware. The carnations didn't come in hot pink, but the lighter color didn't detract from the statement the table made. Faith immediately fallen in love with the flutes that stood on pewter dragon bases. She caressed the bases as she thought about how surprised Xander was going to be with the whole package that night.

Willow spread a pink tablecloth across her table. She chose white plates, napkins and plasticware. The carnations on her table were both pink and white. She sighed when she put her flutes on the table. The bases were pewter werewolves, and the mottled glass reminded Willow of the full moon. Of course they had extra special meaning to her because of Oz's werewolfism.

Satisfied with their decorating, the four girls piled into Cordelia's car and went to Buffy's house to get ready for the big night. They had dropped their clothes off at Buffy's house the night before. They took turns showering and helping each other with hair and makeup. Buffy wore the new dress she had bought two short weeks ago at the mall. Faith wore the white pantsuit that really did set off her complextion. Cordelia wore a sophisticated clingy gold lame dress. Willow was wearing a clingy lavender dress covered in velveteen daisys.

When Buffy saw Willow's dress, she asked, "Willow, where's the dress we bought while shopping?"

"Oh. I'm wearing that one tomorrow evening. Oz and I are going to L.A. in the morning for some shopping goodness, and we're gonna catch a show later," Willow informed her friend. "Besides, Oz really, really likes this one."

A knock at the door interrupted the conversation. When Buffy answered the door, she was surprised to see a man dressed in a chauffer's uniform. A long, black limowas parked in front of her house.

"Miss Summers?" The chauffer waited for Buffy to nod her head before he continued. "My name is Tom, and I'll be your driver this evening. Your secret admirer told me to fetch you and your companions to the gallery." Tom turned slightly to motion towards the limo.

"Thank-you, Tom. We'll be right out," Buffy said. She turned back to the other girls and squealed. "This is so cool. I better like this guy because I could get very used to being spoiled like this."

"I'm sure you will, B," Faith reassured Buffy, "I can't believe how totally nice all your gifts have been. If I didn't have Xander, I might be tempted to fight you for him."

"Thanks, Faith." Buffy hugged the dark Slayer. "I'm so glad you're here. I've always wanted a sister."

"Well, let's get a move on, girls. Our guys are waiting for us," Cordelia announced. She herded the others out the door and towards the waiting limo. She nodded graciously to the chauffer when he opened the back door to allow the females to slide into the back seats. She missed her family's money, but having the other girls for her friends was more important to her now.

Buffy and Faith sat one side, while Cordelia and Willow sat on the other. The four teenagers chatted idlely on the trip to the gallery. When the limo pulled up to the curb the girls waited for the driver to come around to open the door for them.

Willow gasped when she saw Oz standing there with a daisy in his hand. He looked so handsome and relaxed in his dress slacks and dress shirt. Oz held out his hand for Willow to take, and he helped her out of the limo. He handed her the daisy, and the two of them went into the gallery.

Cordelia smiled when she saw Doyle for the first time in dress clothes. He had chosen a tuxedo reminiscent of gunslinger wear. The coat was cut longer than usual, the tie was a string and the vest was a maroon brocade. Doyle held a blood red rose that he handed to Cordelia as he helped her out of the limo. They followed Willow and Oz into the gallery.

Faith was thrilled to see that Xander cleaned up so nicely. He wore the same type of casual dress clothes that Oz was wearing. In his hand was a white rose that he totally forgot about when he saw the white suede pantsuit Faith wore. She had to quietly say his name to get his attention. He shook himself and finally held out his hand to help her out of the limo. She took the rose from him. Faith sniffed it before she dragged him into the building, leaving Buffy alone.

Buffy gulped when she saw her secret admirer. He looked so incredible, not at all like the last time she had seen him. The slicked back look was gone; replaced by white-blonde tousled spikes. It made her forget the real reason he called himself Spike. He wore black leather pants that clung to him even better than his usual black jeans did. His shirt was unbuttoned half way down showing off his incredible chest. The shirt was sheer with the pattern of leapord spots on it, which made it seem like his body was playing peekaboo with her. Buffy gulped again as she realized how well her dress matched his attire. Her eyes flew to his face when he chuckled. Buffy took his hand, and she let him help her out of the limo. When he handed her the rose he was holding, she buried her nose in it and looked up at his face shyly.

"You don't appear to be surprised to see me, luv," Spike observed. He brought her hand up to his cool lips.

"I kinda figured it out when you sent the necklace." Buffy continued to look at Spike through her lashes.

"So, no plans on goin' all Slayerish on me?" Spike smirked at Buffy as they moved slowly towards the front door of the gallery.

"I hadn't planned on it, but I can if you really want me to." Buffy chuckled when Spike shook his head negatively.

"Maybe later, pet. Right now I just want to enjoy your company. Maybe we can do some dancing and get a few buffalo wings in before the Whelp eats them all." Spike chuckled as he opened the door, and he allowed her to enter the building in front of him. "Wolfboy and demonboy had a hell of a time keeping him out of the food before you ladies arrived."
"That's Xander for you. Always thinking with his stomach."

They entered the area that the girls had designated for the dance floor. The other three couples were already dancing on it. Spike pulled Buffy into his arms, and the pair began to gracefully sway back and forth.

Buffy gasped in realization, and she pulled back to peer up into his face. "You!" Her heart raced.

"Miss Summers, it's a pleasure to dance with you once again," Spike said. His usual rough accent melted away.

"Will, you are so bad," Buffy cried softly as she slapped his bicep playfully. She laid her head on his shoulder, and she marvelled at how wonderful it still felt to be in his arms.

"What can I say, Buffy. I'm a bad, rude man, but I'm all yours if you want me," Spike whispered in Buffy's ear. He was delighted to feel a shiver of desire course through her body as he continued to blow softly into her ear. Spike decided to test the waters a little further. He reached his tongue out to flick Buffy's earlobe. Spike was rewarded with a whimper.

Buffy felt her knees buckle when Spike licked her ear. She hadn't realized her ears were so sensitive, but maybe it was because it was Spike who was doing the licking. Buffy clung to his shoulders as he moved his lips to the flesh just below her ear. Everything disappeared in that moment, and Buffy forgot that her friends were in the same room with them.

"So beautiful, and so responsive. My Slayer." Spike's accent roughened back up. He saw some movement out of the corner of his eye. "Careful," He said, "The Whelp's made a break for the food."

"Be good, Spike. I overheard them talking, and he's trying really hard," Buffy whispered. She broke away from the vampire's grip, but she grabbed his hand.

Buffy pulled him over to the table where she let go of his hand, and she snatched up a small paper plate. On the plate she placed some buffalo wings, some blooming onion chunks, several deep fried mozzarella sticks, and a couple of baby carrots. Buffy drifted over to some folding chairs set against the wall.

Spike was mesmerized by the sight of Buffy walking away from him. He stood there stunned at how thrilled he was to be here with his Slayer. Well, he was stunned until the little saucy minx beckoned him over with one forefinger. Spike slid into the seat next to her, and stole a buffalo wing off her plate.

"Did you like your gifts, Slayer?" Spike asked. He fixed his entire attention on Buffy, and he ignored her smirking girlfriends gossiping nearby.

"Yes, they were wonderful," Buffy answered. She, too, ignored the others as she continued to munch absentmindedly on the food. "Did you come up with them all on your own?"

"I had help from your mum and Red." Spike finished the buffalo wing, and he put the bone on Buffy's plate. He watched as a dazed look came over the Slayer's face while he sucked the sauce off his fingers. "But I did come up with some of them on my own."

"I figured that when I overheard the gang whispering about the drum." Buffy chuckled as she popped a piece of blooming onion into her mouth. "Mmm, so good. Do you want a bite?" Buffy asked as she held another chunk out to Spike. She gasped and wiggled in her seat just a bit when Spike snatched the food from her grasp and licked her fingers clean as he did. Good lord, how does he do that to me? I thought we were supposed to be enemies, Buffy thought to herself.

Spike looked down at the now empty plate in Buffy's hand. He took it from her, and he threw it into a nearby trashcan. Spike offered her his hand, and the couple got up to continue dancing. They circled the dance floor for a couple of more songs, strangely comfortable in the arms of their mortal enemy, before the other girls pulled Buffy away to go set up the dinners.

"She hasn't punched you yet, Captain Peroxide. There's hope for you," Xander snarked. He had been hoping for a Spike smackdown, but it seemed that wasn't on the Slayer's agenda.

"Much to your disappointment, 'm sure, Whelp." Spike glanced at the teenager. "After my l'il visit before Christmas, I realized how much I care for the Slayer. That's the only reason 'm back in this hellhole of a town."

"You could just leave, again," Xander retorted. He moved towards the vampire, but Doyle and Oz intervened before he could reach Spike.

"Could. Won't, though. I've worked hard for this payoff," Spike informed the sputtering teenager. "All the presents 'n charms 'n notes."

"By the way, what was it with that drum?" Xander asked. "You were supposed to give her the bubble bath that day."

"Just something between the Slayer and myself. I planned that on purpose," Spike said, but before he could continue or be questioned any further, the girls returned. He abandoned the other males as soon as Buffy once again crooked her finger at him. Spike grabbed his duster from the coat rack. He hoped the perfect time to give Buffy her last gift presented itself soon.

Buffy lead Spike to the nook where their table was set up. She heard his grunt of approval when he saw the colors she'd picked. "I used the colors from the envelopes even before I figured out it was you. You approve?"

"Oh, luv..." Spike pulled Buffy into his arms and kissed her on the lips for the very first time that evening. He groaned deep in his throat as Buffy's lips softened under his and parted. Spike's tongue outlined her lower lip, and he felt her hands tangle in his hair when the kiss deepened.

Buffy couldn't believe how good Spike's lips felt pressed against her own. Her knees buckled with desire. If his arms hadn't been around her like bands of steel, she was sure she would have fallen down. Buffy kept her fingers buried in Spike's hair. It amazed her how soft it felt under her fingers.

Spike pulled away to stare down into the Slayer's face. "Hungry, pet?" he asked. He grinned at her dazed 'uh huh' answer. "Which do you want first, luv, dinner or me?"

Buffy shook herself out of the visions of what was definitely yet to come filled her head. She glanced from Spike's smirking face to the table. Her stomach answered the question for her when it let out a loud growl. The earlier hors d'oeuvres had done nothing to sate the Slayer's quick metabolism.

"Dinner it is, then." Spike lead Buffy to her chair. He held it out for her, and he waited patiently as she settled into it.

Spike moved to his chair, but instead of sitting across from her he moved the chair so he could sit right beside her. He put his duster around the back of the chair before he sat. He popped the top off the sparkling cider and filled the champagne flutes. Spike raised one eyebrow when he saw the design one the flutes, but he didn't say anything.

Spike picked a card up off the table and read the contents. He smirked to himself as he realized that everything on the menu for the evening had a meaning and purpose. He put the card down, reached for the two bowls marked for the first course, and he opened them.

Buffy licked her lips when she saw the fruit and dipping sauce. She reached out to pick up her fork when Spike admonished her.

"Ah, ah, ah, Slayer. Keep your hands in your lap. I'm gonna feed you." He pulled a chunk of strawberry from the bowl and dipped it in the sauce. "The card says that strawberries represent love and passion, while vanilla is for passion and sensuality."

Buffy dropped her hands into her lap as Spike spoke. She watched in anticipation as he dipped the fruit and told her what it meant. Buffy opened her mouth. She took the berry in, nipping at his fingers as she did.

"Bananas invoke fertility. Although I don't think that counts in our case." Spike placed the slice of fruit into Buffy's waiting mouth. He put his thumb into his mouth to lick off some remaining sauce. Spike was rewarded with a small moan from his companion. He smiled at himself, and he marvelled at how easy the Slayer was to arouse.

Spike continued to feed Buffy while he told her about each type of fruit. Grapes represented fertility and sex. Papayas were for love and enhancing feminine awareness. Peaches, and of course Spike had to chuckle over this one as he remembered the hated nickname he had for his grandsire, represented love, sensuality, beauty and lust. Raspberries were for love, passion, sex, desire and sensuality.

Spike was glad he was sitting down with the tablecloth across his lap. Watching Buffy's delight as she ate the fruit and licked his fingers was making his cock hard. He could feel the arousal pouring off her in waves. When the fruit was gone, Spike put the bowls to the side, and he leaned in to press his lips against hers. Her mouth tasted sweet from the fruit and sauce. Right then and there, Spike decided that feeding her was going to become a favorite past time for him.

Buffy had never felt so pampered before in her life. She wondered how she would get Spike to feed her next time without looking like a desperate baby bird. Buffy couldn't believe how good Spike tasted. She had always thought that kissing a smoker would taste like an ashtray, but with her vampire ... Buffy pulled away to stare at Spike's face. Her vampire. That sounded right. Her vampire made smoke taste incredible. She grabbed her glass, and she took a long sip of cider.

"Ready for the main course?" Spike's voice filled with innuendo. He chuckled as Buffy blushed and ducked her head. He found her innocence refreshing, and he was glad his grandsire hadn't squelched it all out of her.

"Feed me." Buffy pursed her lips open, ready for whatever Spike had for her next.

"As you wish, luv." Spike uncovered the plate holding the main course. He read off the card, "Limes are for love. Olives are for fidelity. Avocados are for beauty, lust, love and sensuality. Lastly asparagus is a phallic symbol." Spike smirked at Buffy. "Do you know what phallic means, luv?"

Buffy shook her head, but she had a feeling Spike was going to tell her. She watched him pick up an asparagus spear.

"Open your mouth, luv, and leave it open till I say." Once Buffy had obeyed his command, Spike placed the head of the spear on her tongue. "Now close your mouth around it. No biting, pet."

Spike groaned when Buffy closed her mouth. Her pouty lips surrounded the vegetable. He gently started to push and pull on the spear, simulating a very sexual act. Spike was forced to drop his other hand down under the tablecloth to adjust himself.

Buffy suddenly realized what was happening. Was he making fun of her? Her eyes flew to Spike's face, but he wasn't laughing. She was delighted to see that his eyes were fixated on her mouth. Time to up the ante, she thought to herself. She opened her lips and firmly bit through the spear. As she chewed, she watched as Spike's eyes fluttered shut, and his face changed into that of his demon.

"Are you okay, Spike?" Buffy asked, her voice filled with concern. What had made him change so suddenly?

"'m just fine, luv. Just the thought of your teeth on my..."

"Really? You want me to bite you ... down there?" Buffy asked innocently. Nowhere in her relationship with Angel had biting really ever come up.

Spike flashed his fangs at Buffy, and he growled, "Vampires are very oral, luv. They don't mind a little pain with their pleasure. The thought of your teeth anywhere on my body..." Spike broke off as he shuddered.

"Is biting during sex painful?" Buffy's hand automatically covered the bite marks left by The Master. There was nothing pleasurable about the only time a vampire bit her.

Spike's eyes popped open, and he shook off the demon. "No, pet. It can be very erotic and sensual if done in the right way." His eyes followed the fingers on Buffy's neck.

Buffy turned her attention back to the food. "Okay. You'll have to demonstrate later because from my experience with the Master, I'd have to disagree with you." Her eyes on the food, she missed Spike's reaction to her words.

Bloody hell. 'm goin' to spontaneously combust before the night's through, Spike thought to himself, But what a way to go.

Spike picked up the fork, and he tried to distract his thoughts from throwing the Slayer down on the floor and ravaging her within earshot of her friends. He speared a piece of chicken, and when he was too slow bringing it to her mouth, Buffy grabbed his hand. How am I goin' to make it through the night. Every li'l thing is gettin' to me.

Soon it became a game between the two of them. Spike would spear a piece of chicken, or an olive, or a chunk of avocodo. Then he would deliberately be too slow bringing it to her mouth. This caused her to grab his hand to take what she wanted.

Buffy teased Spike every time he fed her an aparagus spear. She would open her mouth to wait patiently until he laid the head of the spear on her tongue. Then she would close her lips around it until he repeated his actions from before. She would finish by snapping her teeth and biting the spear in half. Buffy enjoyed watching the vampire squirm around on his chair. She knew she was in for it later, but she just couldn't resist.

Once the main course was eaten, the couple sipped some more sparkling cider before turning to dessert. Spike presented Buffy with the cinnamon-chocolate truffles rolled in Brazil nuts. He placed them in front of her as he read off the card, again.

"Chocolate is for sensuality. The cinnamon is for love and passion. The Brazil nuts are for love," Spike quoted.

"Do you miss Dru?" Buffy asked suddenly. The mention of Brazil nuts made the Slayer suddenly remember the dark haired vampiress.

Spike tilted his head to study Buffy. Was she worried he wasn't serious in his attentions?
"Just the Brazil nuts reminded me about her," Buffy said quietly. She looked down at her hands and twisted them around in her lap.

Spike used a forefinger to raise Buffy's head. "'m right where I want to be, pet."

Buffy caught Spike's hand in hers, and she pressed her lips to his knuckles. "How do you make me feel so special?"

"Because you are special, Slayer. I knew that the moment I laid eyes on you dancing in the Bronze. Every encounter since has only enforced that feelin'." Spike put his hand into a pocket of his duster, and he pulled out a small jewelry box. "I think it's time to give you your last present from your secret admirer, pet." He popped the box open and presented it to Buffy.

"Oh, Will, it's the one I told you about," Buffy gasped. She stared at the ring nestled in black velvet. The heart-shaped ruby had a diamond on each side of it, and it was mounted in a silver band.

"Be my Valentine. Be my girl, luv, and I'll treat you like a goddess." Spike watched her every reaction. "I promise that I'll never leave you."

"Put it on me, Spike." Buffy held her hand out to her vampire. "I love it. Thank you." She admired the sparkle of the ring in the low light of the gallery.

When Spike was done putting the ring on Buffy's finger, he found his arms full of warm Slayer. He purred as she laid her head on his shoulder, and her hot hands caressed his back.

"Ready to eat your dessert, luv?"

"How about we take them back to your place?" Buffy pulled away to look at Spike's face. "You do have a nice place, right?"

"Yes, pet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy assured the other girls she would be there to help with the clean-up in the morning as she showed off the ring that Spike had given her. She said her good-byes, and she happily trailed Spike out to the limo for the ride to his apartment. The pair talked quietly on the ride, the rhythm of their arousal broken.

Once inside the apartment, Spike pulled the vampire champagne flutes from his duster pockets. He directed Buffy to the living room, while he pulled another bottle of sparkling cider from the fridge. No point in making the Slayer's mum mad at him. When he joined her in the living room, Spike found her admiring the ring he had given to her.

Buffy smiled at Spike when he entered the room. She reached her hand out for a glass of cider. After she took a sip, she placed the flute on the coffeetable. Then she hungrily eyed the dessert truffles already sitting on the table before giving Spike a pleading look.
Spike was pleased when he realized that Buffy wanted him to feed her again. He sat down beside her, and he plucked one of the truffles out of its paper liner. Spike decided to change things just a bit. He took a bite out of the confection, and then he pressed his lips against Buffy's.

Buffy moaned. Oh god, just when I don't think things can get any better, he does something new. She opened her mouth, and she let his chocolate covered tongue intertwine with hers. Buffy scooted closer to Spike until she was sitting in his lap. She swallowed what little chocolate she had in her mouth.

Buffy pulled away from the kiss, and she caught Spike's wrist in her hand. She engulfed his fingers and the truffle with her mouth, sucking his fingers clean as she pulled away. Then she crushed her lips back on to his, and she stuck her tongue into his mouth. Buffy's busy little hands carefully unbuttoned Spike's shirt. She really liked the shirt and didn't want it ruined. Buffy slid her hands underneath it to push it down his shoulders.

Spike groaned at the feel of Buffy's hot little hands exploring his shoulders and chest. He couldn't wait to feel them attached to his cock, stroking him into oblivion. That thought hardened him almost painfully. Spike shrugged off the shirt, and he stood up to carry her to the bedroom. He unzipped the back of her dress. By the time, they had made it to the other room, the top of her dress was pushed down to expose her rosy-tipped breasts.

When Spike put Buffy down her dress fell from her body, leaving her only in her undies and her high heels. She stared down at Spike when he dropped to his knees to take her shoes off for her. Buffy tangled her fingers in his hair when he started to blow cool breaths on her silk-covered molten core.

Spike watched as Buffy's eyes fluttered close. He couldn't believe how responsive his sweet girl was. Spike stood up, and he picked Buffy up to carry her to the bed. He laid down beside her, pressing his body to hers. Spike nibbled at her lips, then her jawline, and down her neck to her pulse point.

Buffy trembled when Spike's open mouthed kisses trailed down her neck. She wasn't sure if it was in fear or anticipation. Before she could assess the feelings, he had moved down to take one hardened nipple into his mouth while he gently tugged and rolled the other in his fingers. All thoughts left the Slayer's head as bolts of pleasure ran down her spine from her breasts to her womb.

"Spike," Buffy cried out. Her hands stroked his shoulders and back, and her legs fell open. Buffy moaned as the vampire settled between her legs. Her hot core pressed against his stomach. She pressed her body up into him.

Spike could smell the Slayer's rising arousal. He abandoned her breasts, and he kissed his way down her stomach to the top of her panties. He hooked both thumbs into the sides of the undies. After he slid them down her legs, he automatically tucked them into the back pocket of his pants. Spike buried his face in the apex of Buffy's thighs.

Buffy gasped and writheed under the vampire when he licked her hot pussy with his cool tongue. She knew she was speaking, but for the life of her she had no idea what was coming out of her mouth.

Spike eased two fingers into Buffy's hot quim as he sucked on her clit. As her cries of pleasure rose in volume, Spike moveed his fingers faster. He felt her vaginal muscles tighten as she came undone. The smell and taste of her caused Spike's cock to harden and swell. He used his free hand to reach down and loosen the snap on his pants.

Buffy came down off her orgasm high slowly. She felt Spike's fingers in her pussy, his cheek on her thigh, and his purred with happiness. She realized he was lazily stroking himself. Buffy surprised the vampire when she suddenly sat up. As soon as he reared back slightly, she used her all of her strength to pull his lips up to hers. After another exploration of each other's mouths, Buffy broke away to breathe.

"No touching yourself, Will. That's all mine to play with," Buffy purred into Spike's ear. She flipped him over and covered his lips with hers. Soon she was licking down his jawline to his neck where she gently bit down on his undead pulsepoint.

"Gonna get yourself in trouble that way, pet," Spike growled. He fought to control his demon.

"God, I hope so," Buffy murmured. She left the neck area, and she slid down to the pecs. Buffy was amazed at how beautifully responsive Spike's nipples were. She licked and nipped at them, smiling to herself when he moaned. Buffy lapped down the vampire's stomach, paying close attention to the dips and curves of his muscles.

"Quit teasin' me," Spike growled.

"Lift up your hips, baby." Buffy slid her hands down to the waistband of Spike's pants. When he raised his hips for her, she pushed the pants to his knees. "Commando, huh?"

"Mmmmrph," was Spike's reply as Buffy abandoned his pants. All thoughts left his brain after the Slayer put her hands on his hard shaft. He twitched uncontrollably while her hot little fingers glided over the satin smooth skin.

"Spike?" Buffy smiled at the vampire when he opened his eyes and raised his head to look at her. "It was really fun trying to figure out who my secret admirer was."

"You can drop the act, Buffy, your plan worked. The Big Bad has permission from family and friends to woo the good little Slayer." Spike dropped his head back down on to the pillow. "Now please, luv, I want to feel your hot little gob surrounding my cock."

The End