Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to Kar for the interesting massage information. Luxferi, so far there isn't any real reason for the underlined words. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed this story. I'm so glad you are enjoying yourselves. Thanks again to Tasha, my lovely beta and friend.
February 7, 1999 Friday

Buffy's third period was actually a study hall slash free period for the blond teenager. In fact, this was the only class the Scooby girls had that the Scooby boys did not. Buffy knew having a free period pissed Principal Snyder off to no end. Luckily that day, another group of the troublemakers on the principal's list raised a ruckus on the other end of the school. So, instead of being stopped and harrassed, making her late for class, Buffy was able to slip into her seat just as the final bell rang.

"Hi. I'm John, and this is Missy. Is Miss Summers here?" asked a male voice. Standing in the doorway was a man and a woman holding a cooler between them.

Buffy jumped up, and she raised her hand. A little grin crossed her face when John held out yet another familiar looking black envelope. Buffy walked over to take the note. She opened the envelope to remove the ice cream cone shaped charm, and as she read it John and Missy put the cooler on the teacher's desk.

It's hard to keep my cool when you melt my heart with your fire. Your secret admirer.

When Buffy looked up, the desk was covered with pints of ice cream, and the couple had departed already. There was enough ice cream for each student and the teacher, Mrs. Butler. Buffy grabbed a spoon and made her choice first. Mmmm, chocolate chocolate chunk with fudge ripples. This is a chocoholics dream. Buffy went back to her desk, sat down and opened the ice cream. Her eyes rolled back in her head at the first bite. It was so good.

In a matter of minutes, Faith, Cordelia and Willow joined her. The four girls decided it was time to discuss the little get together they had planned at Joyce's gallery. Willow grabbed a notebook from her backpack, and she flipped it open to a page where she had already drawn a diagram of the gallery floorplan.

"While you were getting your massage, I dropped by and looked over the gallery with your mom. I think these nooks would be the best for our idea of private tables of two, and this area would be perfect for a little dance floor." Willow indicated different areas on her diagram. "Your mom already has a stereo system there. So, all we have to do is provide romantic music."

"That's great, Willow. What about tables?" Buffy asked around the spoon in her mouth.

"Oh, your mom has some small tables and fold out chairs she said we could use. So that's covered, and I thought we could go over to the party supply store after school. How about themed tables coordinations? Like, Buffy's could be black and red to match her envelopes?" Willow informed the other girls. She was really getting into this now. Willow flipped the page, and she began making a shopping list.

"That's a great idea. We could just get the supplies in black, red, white and pink and each of us decorate the table the way we like," Cordelia said. She was starting to feel more comfortable with the others; something she hadn't thought was possible.

"What about food? You know Xander eats like a horse." Faith smirked happily. When she had come to Sunnydale she had no family, no friends, and nothing to her name. Now she had everything, including a boyfriend who appeared to actually enjoy her company.

"I was worried about that, too, but Mrs. Summers put a call into the catering company that she uses for her gallery parties. As a favor to her, they said it wouldn't be a big deal to make a little extra while they were fixing the food for a party they are already doing that day. One of us can go by and pick the food up after school that day. All we have to worry about is hor'derves, so I contacted the manager at the Bronze. Those will have to be picked up, too."

"Wow, you are on top of everything, Willow," Buffy giggled, "Oh, make sure you get one of those onion flowers at the Bronze." She thought about how much she enjoyed eating those lately. "Okay, we got decorations, entertainment, and food covered. Now the important part... clothes. I bought a new dress last week that I'm going to wear."

"There is no way I'm wearing a dress, B," Faith declared vehemently, and she shook her head wildly.

Buffy laughed, "Never asked you to, Faith, but I did see a white leather vest and pants combo at the mall that would look awesome with your complexion. We can hit the mall after the party supply store."

"I'm going to wear a dress that I know Oz gets all googley eyed over," Willow announced. She remembered fondly the last time she wore the dress in question. She loved anything that made Oz drop his usual stoicism and become primal and growly. God, what a turn on, she thought.

Cordelia looked down at her ice cream. She didn't have money for a new dress, and the shame of lording her money over the other girls with her before made Cordelia feel small and useless. Then, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You know, Cordy, Doyle hasn't seen any of your not brand new dresses. We won't tell him if you don't," Buffy murmered as Faith and Willow nodded in agreement. The four of girls grinned at each other in solidarity.

"What's going on in here?" Principal Snyder's voice boomed through the room. His eyes glanced over all of the assembled students. "Ah, Miss Summers. I should've known you were in this class. What do you think you are doing?"

"It's my fault, Mr. Snyder." Mrs. Butler broke in. "The kids have been so great that I thought they deserved a treat. I didn't think about asking for permission."

Principal Snyder glared at Buffy before he turned to Mrs. Butler, "I'll let it slip this one time, Mrs. Butler, but don't do it again." He swept out of the classroom, and slammed the door behind him.

The students all laughed when the teacher grumbled under her breath about overbearing little troll Nazis. Most of them had no idea that the teachers of the school shared their opinion of the principal.

"God, he's such an ass. He makes Wesley look like a sweetheart." Buffy rolled her eyes. "So glad he didn't make the secret admirer list," Buffy whispered.