[Reviews - 170] LikedPrinter
Summary: Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone. Here's a little 14 chapter Valentine's present for you. Season 3, off-canon, and fluffy. Buffy is getting presents everyday leading up to Valentine's Day. Who could this mysterious person be?
Rated: 15
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21815 Read: 19472
Published: 02/01/2006 Updated: 02/14/2006

1. February 1, 1999 Saturday by maryperk [Reviews - 13] Liked (1187 words)
Yes, I am going off canon with certain things. Faith isn't evil and I'm introducing another character early. So if you don't like off canon stuff, don't read this one. And as always, thanks to my beta, Tasha.

2. February 2, 1999 Sunday by maryperk [Reviews - 10] Liked (1207 words)
If you check out chapter one, you will see the beautiful banner that Karyn made for me. Thanks to Tasha for betaing for me.

3. February 3, 1999 Monday by maryperk [Reviews - 12] Liked (1076 words)
My phone and dsl went out yesterday, just got it back on. Here's the introduction of Faith. As before thanks to my beta Tasha, and to Karyn to made the banner in chapter one.

4. February 4, 1999 Tuesday by maryperk [Reviews - 10] Liked (1197 words)
Yes, Day 3's charm was a diamond to match the earrings. I had that in my notes, but I guess I didn't get the info into the story. Thanks to my lovely beta, Tasha. Here is the introduction of character that was introduced later in the timeline of the BTVS and ATS.

5. February 5, 1999 Wednesday by maryperk [Reviews - 12] Liked (1101 words)
Thanks to Tasha for betaing this.

6. February 6, 1999 Thursday by maryperk [Reviews - 17] Liked (1091 words)
I've never had a professional massage. I just wrote this the way I needed the storyline to go. So if I messed up, sorry. Thanks to my awesome beta Tasha.

7. February 7, 1999 Friday by maryperk [Reviews - 9] Liked (1133 words)
Thank you to Kar for the interesting massage information. Luxferi, so far there isn't any real reason for the underlined words. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed this story. I'm so glad you are enjoying yourselves. Thanks again to Tasha, my lovely beta and friend.

8. February 8, 1999 Saturday by maryperk [Reviews - 10] Liked (1402 words)
Cordykitten, sorry you're so tired. Hope you feel better today. Yes, she got a charm in the shape of an ice cream cone. Dialouge from Crush used here, because it was so good. Thanks to Tasha for being my beta

9. February 9, 1999 Sunday by maryperk [Reviews - 10] Liked (1168 words)
Thanks to Tasha for being my beta.

10. February 10, 1999 Monday by maryperk [Reviews - 12] Liked (1178 words)
Thanks to Tasha.

11. February 11, 1999 Tuesday by maryperk [Reviews - 12] Liked (1202 words)
Thanks to Tasha for being my beta. Getting closer to the big day.

12. February 12, 1999 Wednesday by maryperk [Reviews - 10] Liked (1389 words)
Thanks to Tasha for being my beta. And thanks to all my reviewers. You really make my day with your fab reviews.

13. February 13, 1999 Thursday by maryperk [Reviews - 14] Liked (1771 words)
This chapter turned out to be a bit more plot angsty than I originally planned, but it's okay. Thanks to my reviewers. You're the bomb. Thanks for Tasha for betaing.

14. February 14, 1999 Friday by maryperk [Reviews - 19] Liked (5713 words)
Thanks to Tasha for betaing this entire story. She's a sweetie to put up with me. It's been fun writing this story, I'm so glad that so many of you have enjoyed . Next up is either a chapter of Broken Betrayal or Never Be the Same Again.