The Ideal Man should talk to us as if we were goddesses, and treat us as if we were children. He should refuse all our serious requests, and gratify every one of our whims. He should encourage us to have caprices, and forbid us to have missions. He should always say much more than he means, and always mean much more than he says.~Oscar Wilde


“Hey sweetheart,” Spike said into the phone.

“Well, it’s been a very long time since I heard that from you.”

Spike nearly dropped the phone. It was Sam. “Bloody hell, I thought it was Alicia.”

“No, but close.”

“What can I do for you, Sam?” Spike asked, straining to hear the sound of the shower going. He was nearly crawling out of his skin to get up to Buffy.

“What the hell happened last night? I turned on the TV this morning and there’s Buffy, all over the place. Now I know that girl, she would not do something like that – what did you get her into?”

“Me? All of a sudden this is my fault?”

“Of course! Is she all right?”

“She’s fine.”

“You’re lying. I can tell by your tone. Does Buffy know that tone yet?”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Sam, she’s a little strung out about it, but she’s going to be fine. I’m right here and I’m not going to let them get the best of her.”

Silence fell for so long, Spike thought maybe Sam had hung up. “Sam?”

“I’m here. Are you guys, that is, are you guys together?”

Spike took a deep breath, “We are.”

“Don’t you dare break her heart Spike. I mean it.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it, Sam. I couldn’t. Did Alicia see anything about it?”

“No, she hasn’t. Not yet anyway. Who knows if one of her friends will clue her in.”

“Will you have her call me if she has questions or concerns?”

“Such the model dad all of a sudden. Tell me, when Buffy goes back, will this still hold?”

“Sam—“

“Look, do me a favor and have Buffy call me, okay? Don’t worry, I’m not going to tarnish your good name, so don’t worry. I’ll let you do that on your own—“

“Samantha—“

“I’m kidding, God! Take a joke.”

“You forget that I know you.”

“Yeah, well. . . look, just have her call me okay? I have had to deal with those mongrels before and while it’s fewer and further between that I ever have to deal with them, I can maybe give her some pointers.”

“So can I,” Spike said stiffly.

“Yes, I realize that, except you’re not the so-called peon here. Buffy is. She needs to know the peon way to deal with them.”

Spike sighed, “I’ll have her give you a call.”

“Thank you. Bye.”

Spike hung up, took a deep breath to release the tension in his body that only Sam could cause, and rushed up the stairs, taking them two at a time. The shower was still running. He grinned and quickly discarded his pajama bottoms, tossing them on the floor as he entered the bathroom, naked as the day he was born.

“Oh, Buu-uufy,” he sing-songed, smiling into the steam filled room and focusing intently on the closed shower curtain.

Her head popped to the side, “Spike?”

“Were you expecting someone else?”

She stared at him, “You’re uh, naked.”

“That’s what happens when you take a shower.”

He wasn’t sure if it was the shower or her shyness, but she seemed to flush completely. “Oh, you’re really going to join me?”

He grinned, “Didn’t think I’d really take you up on that offer did you? Do you want me to join you?”

“I – well, I thought maybe and I kind of did, but then I g-got nervous.”

“Why?” he asked, cocking his head to the side.

She looked at him, exasperated. “Why do you think?”

“Cause I get to see all your goodies?”

She closed the shower curtain, “Yeah, something like that,” she muttered.

He smiled and shook his head, chuckling. “Can I come in, kitten.”

He swore he heard her gulp. “Yeah,” she said meekly after a long while.

He didn’t need to be told twice and he was not about to wait in case she changed her mind. Quickly, he pulled the curtain back and stepped in.

His eyes drank her in and his body reacted immediately to her. She was a Goddess. A true Golden Goddess and he wanted to cover every luscious curve and swell of her body with his mouth. He wanted to lay her down and worship her. She was perfection, she was … Yeah, she was a Goddess from the swell of her perfect perky breasts to her flat an toned stomach, the curve of her hip, and her perfectly sculpted legs. She was a vision. She was Helen of Troy. And, she was his.

“Spike?” she said, breaking the silence. “You’re staring.”

“Yeah, I’m staring. You’re bloody gorgeous,” he crossed to her in two steps, mindful not to slip, and took her in his arms. Her hair was wet and cascading in strips down her back. Leaning in, he kissed her wet lips and tangled his tongue with hers. “Do you know how much I want you?”

She had to know, she had to feel Spike Jr. swollen against her stomach. “A lot?”

He chuckled, low and deep, rumbling from his belly. “Oh baby, you don’t even know. Do you want me?”

She pulled back a bit and looked up at him, a playful smirk on her now plump lips. “Oh baby, you don’t even know.”

Growling, he swooped in and kissed her hard, tangling his hands in her wet hair and devouring her mouth. He could feel the desire for her, his love for her, rising within him and threatening to take over completely and before it did, he had to be sure. The last thing he wanted to have happen was have her regret what they did.

“Buffy, baby, are you sure?” he asked breathlessly.

She nodded, “Yes, I’m sure. I want you, Spike. Please, make love to me.”

Needing no further encouragement, he kissed her again and slipped a hand down her back, feeling the perfect roundness of her ass. Playfully, he swatted her and she let out a little squeal before dissolving into giggles.

He smiled, loving the sound of her laugh. “Baby, can we take this--?”

“Oh yes,” she nodded.

Stepping out of the shower, he grabbed for the giant towel hanging up and turned to her, opening it up. She smiled at him and stepped into it as he wrapped her arms around her, effectively wrapping her up in it.

Standing on her tiptoes, Buffy nipped at his bottom lip, teasing him, evading his mouth when he tried to kiss her. He growled and hauled her closer, claiming her lips.

Managing to escape from his clutches, Buffy darted from the bathroom, sans towel with Spike hot on her heels. Running into his bedroom, she spun and lunged at him. They kissed hard and possessively, Spike lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked backwards until he felt his knees hit the bed and they tumbled into bed together. She gazed up at him, smiling and shining in her beauty.

His breath caught, words were clogged in his throat. This was more than sex. This was . . . this was everything.

This was love.

“Buffy,” he said hoarsely, brushing strands of wet hair from her face, “I love you so much. I . . . I can’t even think or breathe with how much. God, woman, I love you.” And he kissed her again.

Wrapping her arms around him, she returned his fervent kiss and moaned in delight. “I love you too,” she murmured.

Spike set about doing what he’d wanted to do in the shower: Loving every inch of her body. She didn’t seem to mind, either. Any shy inkling she had earlier seemed to have been flung out the window as he kissed his way over her delectable body. Laving her breasts elicited a deep moan, and he made sure to pay special attention them, the sounds she made music to his ears.

Spreading her legs to accommodate him as he kissed the insides of her thighs, he grinned against her mound and lapped up her slit. Her eyes shut in bliss and her hands tangled in his hair. “Please,” she whispered.

He too wanted to tease, but at the moment, he was too starved for her to go through with it. Instead, he lapped at her, suckling her clit and tongue fucking her hole alternately. She dug her nails in his shoulders and that only served to spur him on. When she came, he was sure to take in every drop, relishing every sweet drop. Wiping his face on her inner thigh, he prowled up her body, teasing her folds with his cock.

She reached up, “Spike.”

“Yes, baby, tell me what you want.”

“You,” she said simply.

“You have me,” he whispered.

She grabbed his cock with her hand and stroked him a bit before taking his cock and placing it against her clit to rub there.

“My God woman,” he breathed. “You’re a minx.”

She smiled the smile of a woman who knew her power. It was a side of Buffy he’d never seen before and it spurred on the animal instinct in him that told him to claim her hard and fast.

“Please,” she encouraged, “Please, Spike.”

This was it, there was no turning back. He met her eyes and she nodded in understanding. Sliding in, he was encased in the tightest, warmest and wettest pussy of his life. He moaned, his eyes rolling in the back of his head. “Fuck.”

“Mmmm… “she hummed and moved her hips to meet his.

“God you feel so good,” he said hoarsely and slid partly out before pushing back in.

“Yes,” she hissed and thrust back at him.

The rhythm was set and she met him thrust for thrust. They kissed hard, their tongues tangled and they made the bed rock as their pace increased. Buffy egged him on when he lay against her, burying his face in her neck.

“Harder, faster,” she whispered and he obliged, his release soon upon him and desperate to make her cum first.

“Fuck me, Spike, fuck me.”

The dirty words pouring from her mouth spurred him on and when he obliged, she threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream, and a long moan emitted from her.

“Look at me,” he said.

She looked at him, her pussy strangling his cock and she bit her lip, “Come for me, I want to feel you come.”

He nodded, feeling his release rise up through his cock. “Buffy!” he shouted as he came inside her and she arched her back, squeezing him into oblivion once more with her pussy.

“Yes,” she hissed again and wrapped her arms around him as he spurted inside her. Collapsing against her, she rocked her hips, the sensation making his eyes roll up in his head, and she was able to ring more drops of cum out of him.

Their bodies were slick with sweat but neither seemed to mind. He looked down at her, knowing he had to have a goofy grin on his face. She smiled up at him.

“I don’t even have the words for how earth shattering that was,” he told her.

“I think you said that perfectly.”

“Am I crushing you?” he asked softly, nuzzling her neck.

“No. Please don’t move.”

“No intentions on going anywhere, luv. No intentions to go anywhere at all.”

“I think the world just melted completely away,” she said and sighed happily.

He grinned, “Give me a minute and I’ll make it melt again.’