Author's Chapter Notes:
Ooops! I'm such a dumb! I realized just know that this story wasn't complete, i'm so sorry!!! :-P
PART 2

“Willow, wake up! We have to talk!” Buffy said waking her up a bit abruptly.
“ What’s wrong?” the other asked, rubbing her eyes.
“ I heard you!” the blonde replied coldly.
“ What are you talking about?”
“ Yesterday. You and Tara. Talking ‘bout the spell … how could you?” she said, crossing her arms.
Willow sprang up panic stricken.
“ Oh god! Buffy, forgive me! It’s my fault, I know, but I didn’t mean to hurt you and I didn’t mean to make you fall in love with Spike, sorry!”
“ I’m not angry ‘cause you cast that spell on Spike and me… I’m angry ‘cos you made me forget it!”
“ What?!” her friend asked in disbelief.
“ When the spell broke, you were so disgusted and shocked that I thought I had to do something, so I said that I would have made you forget it and you seemed to agree…” Willow justified.
“ I must have been so shocked I didn’t know what I was saying. If you had asked me later, I’m sure I would have said no!”
“ I’m so sorry! I can’t even give you your memory back. Anyway, why do you want to remember?”

< Oh, she is so falling for him! > Willow thought satisfied.

“ Was it really like you told Tara?” Buffy asked, ignoring her question.
“ I mean… me and Spike… acting like two love birds! Spike had never struck me as the cuddling type. I thought he was something like ‘ Ok pet, I’ll marry you ‘cause for strange sodding reasons I have to; but don’t bloody touch me!’ ” she mocked him with a half smile.
“ No, it’s true! He really cared ‘bout you… well… I can’t say ‘really’… we are talking ‘bout a spell…”
“ Please Will, tell me more, tell me everything you remember!”

*********************************************************************************************
Tara was sat at her desk, studying a book; when she heard someone knocking at her door.
“ Come in, it’s unlock!” she said, without even turning, sure it was Willow.
“ What an imprudent girl! You should ask who is, before letting someone enter!” a male voice with a strong British accent exclaimed.
“ Spike!” the blonde started, springing up.
“ Hello, sweetheart!”
“ How can it be? It’s full morning and… anyway, how did you find me?”
“ To reply at your first question, it’s raining and it’s cloudy: no ray of sun. And about the second one… have you ever heard about those nice tools called ‘computers’? They can give you all the info you need…” he said, approaching slowly, while she was backing off.
“ C’mon! Relax, I don’t bite… literally! Well, I’d like to, but I can’t!” he rolled his eyes.
“ I can’t hurt, but I’m still dangerous…” he added immediately.
“ I could always… mm.. mess your room up…”
“ Oh! I’m trembling!” she commented sarcastic, starting to relax.
“ What ‘bout…” he said, grabbing a book on her bed, “… breaking something very precious to you?” he informed her, ready to rip it.
“ It’s just a boring history book and I can find it in every book store!” she replied, taking it gently from his hands.
“ Bloody Hell! Who am I kidding? I don’t scare even a butterfly anymore!” he complained, sitting on her bed.
“ What do you want, Spike?”
“ If I can’t threaten you, how the bloody hell am I supposed to get something from you?”
“ Don’t you know that magic word called ‘ Please’? If you try to ask me gently, maybe it could work…” she suggested.
“ Anyway, your sudden entrance was very, very scary!” she added, making him smile.
“ Ok, I’ll try, even if it’s definitely not my style: please, could you help me to find out something ‘bout a certain spell of your Wicca girlfriend’s?”
“ Do you mean the one ‘bout her will?”
“ Exactly.”
Well, I don’t know much, Willow told me ‘bout it yesterday …”
“ Tell me everything you know ‘bout the part involving the Slayer and me!” he ordered coldly, but he saw her taking fright.
“ Please” he added softly.

*********************************************************************************************
“ So, you said you had never seen me so happy as I was then…”
“ You were, Buffy, … but it wasn’t reality…”
“ I have to ask you something.”
“ Anything!”
“ You can’t give me back my memory, so give me something to remember!”
“ I don’t understand…”
“ It’s simple: make Spike fall in love with me again! Just for a couple of days, I’m not asking it forever!”
“ WHAT? WHY?”
“ I just want to feel again that happiness you talked ‘bout, I need it, although I know he won’t be the real himself. Anyway, you owe me a memory!”
“ Are you sure? Do you really want me to cast a love spell on Spike?”
“ Yes. After all, he would never want to stay with me willingly… but I know I need to feel it, just for once!”
Without realizing it, Buffy had just admitted to feel something for Spike. Willow knew it was useless asking her about it: she would have denied everything.
“ Ok, I will help you! Just tell me where and when you want me to make the spell start!”
“ What am I supposed to say; on midday at the beach? He’s a vampire! What about tonight, at the cemetery at midnight? He’ll show up during my patrol…”
“ Ok, deal! Now, let me go to my class!”

*********************************************************************************************
“… and that’s all I know!” Tara said.
Spike chuckled amused.
“ So, the Slayer was in my arms… I’d like to remember how it felt!”
“ Willow said you were very happy, too. I shouldn’t tell you; but she also said that so far, spell or not, you’re the best boyfriend Buffy has ever had!”
“ Really? How did the Red dare to make me forget it?” he grumbled.
“ I agree with you: she hadn’t got the right to play with your and Buffy ‘s memories…”
“ So, Buffy forgot that, too. At least, we’re even!” he cut her, sneering.
“ Spike, let’s come to the point; what do you really want from me? ‘Cos I’m sure you haven’t come here just to make me report on your fake love story!” Tara exclaimed, crossing her arms.
“ You’re smart, witch! It’s true, there’s more: I want you to cast a spell for me!”
“ What?”
“ Make the Slayer fall in love with me again and…”
“NO! You can’t ask me to do that!” she cut him, amazed by her imperious tone.
“ C’mon! I don’t want it to last forever, just few days. I’m not gonna hurt her anyway, trust me. I just want to know how it feels to hold her in my arms. I know that it would be nothing but a spell and maybe after that she could hate me even more; but I think it’s the only chance I have got to be with her, to feel loved by her, just for once…” Spike confessed, angry with himself for saying more than he wanted to let the witch know.
His words moved the very sensitive girl.
“ I’ll make it last 2 days. Take it or leave it!”
“ Fine! Hey, does it mean you’re gonna help me?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
“ You seem to mean well, for once! Then… I owe you something: after all, you’re the only one who proved to my family and most of all to me that I wasn’t a demon!” she admitted, shyly.
“ You know, sometimes this sodding chip comes in handy!” he smirked.
“So, do you think you can cast the spell for tonight?”
“ Let me guess… at the Cemetery?” she asked rhetorically.
“ Ok, I’ll make it start at midnight. I think Buffy will be there then…”
“ I count on you, don’t let me down!” he said, approaching the door.
“ If you tell Buffy something about our meeting, I will kill you… well, … I’ll ask someone to do it for me!” he added.
“ I give you my word: I won’t tell anything to Buffy…”
Convinced of her sincerity, Spike departed.
“… but I’m gonna tell everything to Willow!” Tara muttered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as they met at University, Willow and Tara ran to each other.
“ You have no idea of what I’m gonna tell you!” Willow said excited.
“ No, * you * have no idea of what I’m gonna tell you!” Tara replied the same way.
“ Buffy talked to me this morning…”
“ And Spike with me!”
“ Spike?! At morning?” Willow frowned.
“ Today it’s cloudy, no sun, you know…” Tara explained.
“ Anyway, he came to my room and we talked ‘bout your spell…”
“ Wait! It’s the same thing Buffy and I talked ‘bout! And she was angry with me ‘cause she found out I made her forget…”
“ So Spike was!” Tara exclaimed astonished for all those coincidences.
“ And you can’t guess what he asked me to do…”
“A lo-love spell ?”
“ Yes! How did you know? Oh god, don’t tell me Buffy asked you the same thing!”
“ Yeah. She wants me to make Spike fall in love with her tonight, at the Graveyard!”
Tara burst out laughing.
“ Spike wants me to make Buffy fall in love with him tonight, at the Graveyard!”
Also Willow started laughing.
“ That’s so weird!”
“ Then, it means that Buffy is already in love with Spike…” Tara commented.
“ As Spike is already in love with Buffy!” Willow concluded.
“ They don’t need any spell; they just need to talk!” the blonde said.
“ But they’ll never do: Buffy is sure Spike hates her…” her girlfriend reminded to her.
“ And Spike is sure Buffy hates him. She’ll never make the first move and neither will he; unless they believe they’re under their spells…” Tara suggested with an evil smile.
“ Alright! Let’s do nothing, just make them believe that; now it’s up to them! You’re diabolic, baby!” Willow giggled, kissing her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy had never been so agitated as she was that night.
She had dusted 3 vampires, there were just few minutes to midnight; but Spike hadn’t shown up yet.
“ Good evening, Slayer!” the peroxide blond exclaimed, appearing from the shadows behind her shoulders.

< Can’t wait to touch your sweet warm lips and hold you tight! > he thought.

“ Here you go, to torment my existence once again!” she replied, acting annoyed.

< He’s here! He’s here! Thanks God! > she thought happily.

“ What can I say? Pissing you off is my daily hobby!” he sneered, gazing at his watch: midnight o’clock.
“ I’m such a lucky girl!” she stroke back ironic, looking at her watch: midnight o’clock.

< I guess the spell is started: I hadn’t seen any bright light or smoke around him; but I’m sure Willow did her duty…>

Buffy came closer to Spike, losing herself in the blueness of his eyes.

< She’s close…and she’s watching me… kind of enchanted. Cor, she has really got the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen! I think it’s time to act…>

“ I love you!” they both exclaimed at the same time, and then they kissed.
At the beginning, it was very tender, both of them wavering; then the kiss became deeper and wilder: they were kissing like they fought, with the same passion.
Between kisses each one lost in thoughts.

< I’m in his arms and he’s kissing me! And it feels so good! Anyway, Buffy, don’t flatter yourself: he’s out of his mind now; the real Spike could never hold you so lovingly…>

< It’s like I’ve dreamt about; no, it’s even better! She’s so sweet, so warm, so.. You, bloody idiot! She’s not totally herself: the real Buffy could never be so happy to be in your arms…>

They broke their kiss, looking at each other with sad eyes.
They both panted heavily. She put her head on his shoulder, holding him tight; he caressed her hair, kissing her forehead.
“ If only it wasn’t a spell!” they thought out loud at unison.
Their eyes went wide and they watched each other puzzled.
“ You’re not under my spell!” they exclaimed together.

*********************************************************************************************
Willow and Tara were at the Bronze, sat at a table, hugged one to the other.
“ It’s half past midnight… I think it’s time to let them know…” Willow commented, gazing at her watch.
“ Me, too!” Tara replied, taking her hand and entwining her fingers with hers.
“ Are you ready?”
“ At the count of three: one, two…”
*********************************************************************************************
Suddenly, Spike and Buffy saw a cloud of pink smoke appearing above them. A sort of parchment fell from it and it floated in the air, near the two blondes, allowing them to read it:

“ There’s no charm, there’s no spell
To make you two admit what you feel
You know it now, so we can tell
It only means that your love is real
Best wishes from Willow and Tara! “

Buffy and Spike read the paper twice again, before it melted away with a glow of coloured lights.
They looked deep in their eyes, without saying a word for a long time.
“ Well, it was even better than my verses!” he exclaimed, trying to slow down the tension between them.
“ Anything is better than your verses, William The Bloody!” she teased him, remembering the night he had told her about his human life.
“ Then I hadn’t got my Inspirer Muse!” he smiled, skimming her hand.
“ I guess that was the two witches’ way to give us their blessing…”
“ Blessing for what?”
“ You already know the answer, pet!” he replied, holding her hand.
“ There aren’t games anymore: I love you, you love me…”
“ Wait!” she cut him, withdrawing her hand.
“ I’ve said what I’ve said at the beginning just because I was sure you were under spell; but…”
He put a finger on her lips.
“ Buffy, no more games!” he whispered, changing his finger with his cold lips.
That was a long and passionate kiss, even more than the first one they had given.
Buffy couldn’t hide behind a lie anymore.
“ You’re right, Spike: I love you and that scares me so much!” she confessed, playing with his leather coat under her hands.
“ I know, sweetie. I’m scared, too. But I’m sure that together we’ll make it less scary!” he said, running a hand through her hair.
“ You gotta show me how!” she whispered, taking his face in her hands.
He smiled, kissing her again and again.
“ ‘Till the end of my days, pet!”

THE END