Author's Chapter Notes:
This wraps it up, folks! Always_jbj, hope you enjoyed it!
CHAPTER 4



Xander walked in to get Dawn for school. They were running late as it was, and she was still inside the house. "Dawnie! Get your keister down he---- yow!"

He suddenly forgot about punctuality at the sight of his best friend and loathed enemy caught up in a very steamy display of affection. They were sitting on the couch, mouths glued together and hands in unknown places. His shock at the scene distracted him from Dawn’s entrance.

Seeing his expression, she patted him on the back in mock comfort. He suddenly blurted out, "Buffy?!" but went unnoticed by the two in the living room.

Dawn laughed. "Don’t bother, Xan. They’ve been at it all morning. It’s best if we just let them be, and get to where we should be." She tugged on his arm, pulling him out the door.

"Wha… huh…" Xander stuttered on his way out the door. He began to point, but Dawn rolled her eyes and pushed his arm back down.

"Come ON, Xander. I’ll explain everything, later. But we’ve go to go!"

"Buh…Spuh…" Xander turned slowly, and walked out the door, with Dawn closely following. She glanced one more time at the couple before shutting the door and heading out to the car.

~*~*~*~*~

"Are they gone?" Buffy muttered between kisses.

"Long gone, pet. For almost an hour." Spike chuckled.

"Oh. Good." She kissed him one more time before pulling back, needing a break to catch her breath. Spike, however, was not ready to stop. He trailed kisses down her throat, lavishing her skin with nibbles and love-bites.

"Mmm… so glad I decided to do this." She groaned.

Spike paused his ministrations to say. "Just imagine what you’d be missing." To emphasize his point, he lick up the column of her throat before taking her ear lobe into his mouth and suckling.

"Remind me of this if I ever have doubts."

"You don’t have doubts now?" Spike questioned.

"Nope. I’m finally happy after all this time, and I think I deserve to enjoy it. And you as my source of happiness are not allowed to let me feel anything but." She affirmed it with a sharp nod.

"Oh, baby, I promise." He peppered her face with kisses. "If ever you are unhappy, it will not be because of me."

"Good boy." She grinned, patting him on the head. He scowled playfully.

"Oi!" Ten tickling fingers attacked her, and she shrieked and giggled and squirmed until she could evade their touch. Running upstairs, she laughed again when she saw Spike chasing after her. She ran to her bedroom, and tried to shut the door, but he was too fast. He blocked the door with his arm, and grabbed her around the waist. He spun her around once, and threw her on the bed. He pounced on her, locking her legs with his own, and blocking her body from escape with his arms. He was growling, she was chuckling, and they had never been happier.

"I’ve got you." Spike murmured. "There’s no escape."

Buffy stopped laughing, and gave him a flirtatious smile. "Well, what are you going to do to me now that you’ve got me trapped in an empty house… on my bed?"

Spike suddenly realized the way things were turning. "Buffy… are you sure you want…"

"Spike. Don’t worry," she reassured him, kissing him lightly. "No regrets, and I’m not going anywhere."

He looked into her eyes, making sure that she was completely sure, and then he lowered his head to kiss her. Their tongues dueled as clothing gradually was removed. Eventually, all that remained was a pair of pale, satin panties that clung low on Buffy’s hips. Spike looked at her body, bared to his eyes for the first time. She was perfect.

Her breasts fit perfectly in his hands as he kneaded them, tugging on the nipples, and watched her enjoyment. He leaned down, taking one into his mouth, suckling the taut piece of flesh to a peak. His hands skimmed her waist, feeling the goosebumps that erupted at his touch. He smiled and looked up to her face, seeing that she had been watching him. Pulling away from her breasts, he left one chaste kiss to each before sliding down past her belly button, trailing his tongue along the waistline of her panties. She moaned and writhed beneath him as he removed the last scrap of fabric from her body, revealing her diamond shaped mound.

"Buffy, bloody perfect, you are," was that last thing he said before diving into her nest of curls to feast on her wet, glistening center. He glided his tongue up and down her slit, toying her passage with a forefinger, circling just outside the hole. Her hips immediately lifted at his touch, and he took the hint, latching onto her clit. He suckled the little nub gently, then hard, then soft again, while he teased her hole with his finger. Swirling it a little bit longer, he heard her cry out in frustration, just before he plunged two fingers into her depths. Pumping rapidly, he lapped up the excess juices flowing from her throbbing pussy.

When she was close, he slowed until eventually stopping. He slid his body to meet hers, smirking at the annoyed look on her face. He kissed her passionately, making her forget her dissatisfaction with his talented mouth. When she needed to breathe, he pulled away, looking deeply into her eyes.

"You’re positive, pet?" She nodded lazily, smiling up at him with nothing but adoration in her eyes. She reached down, grasping his shaft firmly in her hand, and guided it to her opening. "I want you, Spike. I… I love you."

Spike shuddered, dropping his head to the crook of her neck. He began to push inside of her slowly. "I love you, too, Buffy. So much."

Once he was fully sheathed, he began to move within her. She ran her hands up and down his back, gasping his name. He sped up his pace as she wrapped her legs around his waist, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Spike!" she cried out when he changed the angle, hitting the spongy spot inside her that brought her so much pleasure.

His thrusts became more and more rapid as they both peaked, and came shouting each other’s names. They slowed to a stop, each looking at the other lovingly.

Spike was the first to speak. "Buffy, you're amazing... I love you."

Buffy smiled, and brushed a stray curl from his face. "I love you, too."

Spike grinned. "You sure you’re up for the job?"

Buffy kissed him slowly. "I think I can handle it."

He kissed her back. "I’m glad that’s how you feel."



~*~*~*~*~

Alrighty, that's it! If you guys want a sequel, let me know. Especially you, birthday girl! You want more? You gotta tell me!