Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been so long since I've updated anything and I hope I get this right!
Thanks for reading and please review.
HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA


Summary: Spike and Buffy finally go on their official first date…alone! The Spuffy love is here, in aces!


Act III; Scene I: ‘Sweet Love’





In the end, Buffy had pleaded with Rupert Giles not to tell his son what had happened in the school library. In the end, Rupert had listened and nothing was ever said about it.

Buffy had explained it away; making sure that Mr. Giles understood what the repercussions might be, for his son William. Riley Finn had become a stranger to Buffy; a complete unfamiliar stranger to her.

She had finally come to a startling realization about Riley; Buffy had. He had the capacity to be a rather scary, violent person and more then just a little sinister. What if Riley took off after Spike when he least expected it? Buffy could not risk that and Rupert Giles did not want to.

In the end? The whole library incident was kept between Buffy, Rupert Giles and of course, Riley Finn.

Besides, Friday evening had finally arrived and Buffy’s biggest problem now was choosing a wonderful, perfect outfit for her date with Spike. A growing pile of discarded outfits was thrown, indifferently, onto the floor of Buffy’s bedroom. Another pile of ‘maybe’ outfits was laid on her bed.

After what seemed like hours of deliberation, Buffy finally came to a decision. She chose a simple, yet classy black dress; the hem hit just above her knee and it was basic, but backless. Instead of rolling her hair up, Buffy chose to let it hang loose about her shoulders; curled a bit at the ends. Her make up was sedate, yet seductive. Not that Buffy would have to work at seducing Spike; that was definitely not going to be a problem, she had no doubt.

Spike had chosen his outfit with care and an eye for detail. He chose black dockers; a blue button down shirt and decided to let his usually slicked back hair go easy tonight. His curls were gelled into spikes

“God Buffy, you look amazing!” Spike gasped when Buffy answered her front door to him.

“You look pretty good yourself,” she giggled in response.

“Good evening William,” Joyce Summers greeted her daughter’s date evenly.

“Hello, Mrs. Summers,” Spike replied shyly as he took hold of Buffy’s tiny hand in his.

“We’ll be late,” Buffy stated with authority before she allowed Spike to lead her out of her home and to his car. As it would turn out, a truer statement was never said.


They ate their pasta; Spike and Buffy did, with the gusto that only young people have for food. It’s interesting, when you’re young like our couple; everything is so much more intense, isn’t it?

Just eating a simple meal, or holding hands while you walk together. The closeness of your lover's body to yours. It’s damn near a miraculous revelation at times.

After their delicious meal at the Italian restaurant, Spike took Buffy’s hand and led her to his car.

“The movie starts in just a moment and….” he began evenly. For some reason, Spike felt suddenly quite nervous about taking ‘his girl’ to a movie. He had no inclination why but…..

“Can we skip it Will?” Buffy asked shyly; her green eyes were half-closed; sated no, doubt, from the yummy dinner they had just finished.

“You want to go home?” Spike asked, trying hard to mask the disappointment in his voice.

“Heck no!” Buffy replied quickly. “I was wondering if we could walk on the beach or something. Would you like that Will? She asked in her coy, soft tone he loved so much. "I know the most perfect place to go," she added with a saucy giggle.


{Later that night…..}

Buffy looked up at the stars in the heavens above them and smiled at another memory. She glanced over at Spike who wasn’t staring at the sky; he was gazing, lovingly at Buffy.

They lay on a blanket he had so thoughtfully brought with him, just for this. Buffy felt like she was in heaven.

“You remember that summer evening when we came here; you know, right here and built those sand castles?” Buffy snuggled into Spike’s warm embrace and grinned up at him.

“We were having that stupid contest and…..” Buffy giggled when Spike cut her off.

“Yeah, and I lost the bloody contest,” he grumbled good-naturedly. “You were supposed to kiss me, if I won,” he mumbled. “I had to do your summer school math work for a week and…..”

“Which you did very well, thank you,” Buffy giggled in reply as she snuggled into his strong arms. “I got an ‘A’ in Intro to Algebra that summer. Never had to take the damned course again…..”

This time, Spike cut Buffy’s sentence off with a very passionate kiss.

“One plus one can equal one sometimes,” Spike murmured after he had kissed Buffy breathless. He gazed into her beautiful green eyes and smiled lovingly.

“I like this math much better then ninth grade summer school math,” Buffy replied saucily. She began to giggle wildly when Spike held her down, gently, and began to tickled her ribs and tummy.

“Buffy,” Spike whispered huskily as he leaned in to kiss her soft, pink lips. He had pinned her down into the sand, just like he had years before. Only this time, he had more on his mind then just a simple, innocent kiss.

Buffy broke from their passionate kiss and gazed into her love’s intense blue eyes.

“Say it,” she rasped desperately, even as she clung to him; their arms entwined about each other.


“Say what?” Spike asked just as desperately as he clutched Buffy closer to him, as if that were possible.

“You know what,” Buffy gasped breathlessly as Spike buried his face into her soft neck.

“Say that I love you,” Spike mumbled into the hot, pliant flesh of his love’s neck. “Tell you that I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you so many years ago?”

“I do,” he continued gruffly as he placed soft, sweet kitten kisses on her neck and face. “I’ve loved you for so long I can’t remember not loving you,” he finished in a near whimper.

“Will,” Buffy murmured lovingly as she stroked his blond head and nuzzled her lips to his forehead.

“I love you too,” Buffy whispered honestly; she pulled his fine chin up so that his blue eyes could meet her green ones.

“I think I always have,” she mumbled her confession with the bashfulness of a maiden.

“I know I always have,” Spike confessed again. He crushed his lips onto hers and kissed her passionately. “You are my sweet love,” he murmured into her mouth.


‘Sweet Love’ (by Anita Baker)


“With all my heart I love you, baby
Stay wit me and you will see
My arms will hold, baby
Never leave, cause I believe

Chorus:
I’m in love, sweet love
Hear me calling out your name, I feel no shame
I’m in love, sweet love
Don’t you eve go away, it’ll always be this way”


“I, I don’t have any….” Spike whimpered into Buffy’s ear as he ground his growing erection into her sweet cunny.

“Doesn’t matter,” Buffy replied in a muffled voice; especially since her mouth was connected to Will’s sleek neck. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

“I’m on birth control,” she continued with feminine confidence. “Besides, Will,” she purred, “I know you’d never do anything to endanger me, or hurt me. I trust you William Giles, from the bottom of my heart. I trust you more then anyone in my life,” she admitted easily.

“Oh, God Buffy,” Spike moaned in pleasure when he felt her tiny hand snap the first button on his trousers.

“I love you Buffy, so much,” he nearly wept the words as he pulled her lovely skirt up and slipped the thong she wore aside. This gave his long fingers the access he so desperately wanted and needed to her sweet, wet cunny.

“I trust you too,” Spike whispered huskily just before he slowly thrust his shaft into Buffy’s wet, welcoming cunny. He placed slow, long kisses on her warm mouth and stroked her golden hair with his trembling hands.


“Later,” he panted into her warm ear, “later I’m going to taste you. Make you cum with my tongue and mouth,” he promised wickedly. “But first, I need to be in you, my princess,” he whimpered in need.

Spike had to smile, victoriously, when his love gasped in surprised pleasure at the size and girth of his manhood.

“I’m finally home,” Spike hissed as he began to thrust slowly in and out of his dream girl, Buffy.

“Me too,” Buffy rasped as she bucked her hips up to meet her dream man’s.


‘Sweet Love continued’

“Oh your heart has called me closer to you
I will be all that you need
Just tried to trust in what we’re feeling
Never leave, cause baby…I believe

Chorus:

In this love, sweet love
Heart me calling out your name, I feel no shame
I’m in love, sweet love
Don’t you ever go away, it’ll always be this way…”


A/N: Ahhhggg! I am so inept at writing sex scenes! Yikes! I’m thinking I should keep things PG from now on, just to avoid them!

Anyway, here’s a chapter, finally and I’m afraid that as much as Spuffy is on the rise here? There is going to be angst later.

Thanks for reading, please review and I love you all, spufette.