[Reviews - 347] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and William are best friends about to embark on their last year of high school. Seen all their lives as nerds Buffy decides they should both use the summer to transform themselves into 'date worthy material'. How will this joint transformation go? And how will they react to each other when they suddenly become all hot and sexy?

NOMINATED FOR 'BEST SAGA' AND 'BEST FANTASY' AT THE LOVE'S LAST GLIMPSE AWARDS!!!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 38316 Read: 28412
Published: 02/22/2006 Updated: 08/04/2006

1. Ch 1 - Can't change overnight, but... by Flibble [Reviews - 21] Liked (1567 words)
Hi guys. This is my very first high school fic. I got so excited when I first had this idea that I had to share it. I hope you enjoy. This story is dedicated to those of us who were actually considered nerds in high school and would have loved to do the whole make over thing and been seen differently. Thanks to Brat for taking the time to look over this chapter and encouraging me to post.

2. Ch 2 - Preparations by Flibble [Reviews - 15] Liked (1138 words)
Thank you so much to everyone who has reviewed so far. This is the best response I've ever had to a first chapter and it's really put a huge smile on my face. I hope you continue to enjoy the story. Thanks again to Brat for looking over this chapter.

3. Ch 3 - About this whole image thing by Flibble [Reviews - 20] Liked (1444 words)
Thanks again for the great reviews. I'm really enjoying writing this story and it definitely goes quicker when I see that people are enjoying it.

4. Ch 4 - Buffy's transformation by Flibble [Reviews - 17] Liked (1057 words)
Thanks for all the reviews guys. I'm so excited by the great reaction this story has received. It really helps me put pen to paper.

5. Ch 5 - The new Buffy and William by Flibble [Reviews - 16] Liked (1098 words)
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews. I've been so excited by them all. I'll still working on future chapters so that hopefully I won't be slowing down on the updates. I hope you enjoy!

6. Ch 6 - The night continues by Flibble [Reviews - 23] Liked (2114 words)
Thanks to everyone who has shown support for this story. And to those that had a bit of a whinge about the shortness of the last chapter, this one is for you. It's nice and loooong. *wink*

7. Ch 7 - First time for everything by Flibble [Reviews - 20] Liked (2380 words)
Thank you so much to those that have reviewed this story. I love hearing what you think and am really glad that you are enjoying it. This chapter was inspired by a great 80s movie called 'Some Kind of Wonderful'. It had the single best kissing scene ever filmed to date - IMHO. For those of you that remember it I even borrowed a line from the movie. : ) Enjoy!

8. Ch 8 - First day of school by Flibble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1708 words)
Thanks for the reviews everyone. Sorry for the delay in updating. I've run out of reserve chapters so everything is being written from scratch now. Hence the longer time between updates. I really hope you do all stick around to see what happens though. I'm aiming to finish the story before the birth of my baby which is due in 5 weeks so.....I'll be pushing myself to get it done.

9. Ch 9 - Back to The Bronze by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (2195 words)
Hi Everyone. Thanks for the reviews. I hope you continue to enjoy the story. Oh yeah, I forgot to thank Brat and sixstringbaby for looking over the last chapter for me pre-post. Thanks guys!

10. Ch 10 - The fine art of sharing by Flibble [Reviews - 16] Liked (2093 words)
Hi everyone. Thanks so much to those who have read and reviewed this story. I really appreciate all the support I've received. I hope you enjoy.

11. Ch 11 - Confrontations and realisations by Flibble [Reviews - 20] Liked (2510 words)
Hi all. I'm back! Sorry about the delay in updates but my baby decided to arrive two weeks early and it's taken me this long to restore some small semblance of order to my life. Yes, I'm now the proud Mum of a beautiful baby boy named Liam James. I'll try to keep updates regular from here on out but hey, anything Liam does is more interesting than writing so...you may have to be patient. : ) Oh and thanks to Jenny for reminding me of the term hobiscuit. I loved it so much I just had to use it in this chapter.

12. Ch 12 - Making up by Flibble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1747 words)
Hi Everyone. Thank you so much for the best wishes for me and my son. And also for the support you've given me regarding this story. It's nice to know that so many of you are willing to be patient when it comes to updates. I really do want to keep this story moving as quickly as possible and your support means the world to me. Hugs, flibble.

13. Ch 13 - Repercussions by Flibble [Reviews - 20] Liked (1848 words)
Hi everyone. For those of you that are still reading this story I'd like to say thank you so much for your patience. I had such a great time writing this chapter. Buffy kicks arse! I hope you enjoy it. I'm really really really hoping to write and post the next chapter within the week.

14. Ch 14 - Finding each other by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (1991 words)
Hi all! Thank you so much for your reviews of the last chapter. I was so stoked to see that people are still tuning in. Now you get a nice spuffy reward. I hope you enjoy!

15. Ch 15 - Busted! by Flibble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1132 words)
Thanks for the great reviews. They really make my day. : ) I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

16. Ch 16 - Late night conversation by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1096 words)
Hi All. Sorry this chapter was so long in coming. I'm striving to step up my writing output. I hope you enjoy.

17. Ch 17 - First date by Flibble [Reviews - 8] Liked (2137 words)

18. Ch 18 - The things you find by Flibble [Reviews - 5] Liked (1758 words)
Hey guys. Thanks for sticking with me. Each and every review has me bouncing in my seat. : )

19. Ch 19 - The big decision by Flibble [Reviews - 8] Liked (1320 words)

20. Ch 20 - The perfect moment that wasn't by Flibble [Reviews - 20] Liked (1513 words)
Do you trust me?

21. Ch 21 - The next morning by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (1305 words)
Wow! I should throw a spanner in the works more often. I get more reviews that way. hehe. Thanks all for the great reviews people, and for not trying to clout me over the head for ruining Buffy's well-laid plans.

22. Ch 22 - Happy at last by Flibble [Reviews - 13] Liked (1868 words)
Technically this is the final chapter folks. Though an epilogue will be posted in a few days (hopefully).

23. Epilogue by Flibble [Reviews - 26] Liked (1297 words)
Thank you so much to everyone who read and reviewed this story. I’d like to say an extra special thank you to Suzee, DaniD and Dirktavian for their awesome reviewing efforts. You guys really kept me motivated. Also to Gypsy_jin for our apparent psychic connection. I’ll send you vibes next time I’m writing. Finally to brunettepet for coming in at the end there and making my day with her wonderful reviews. I had such a great time writing this one and I will miss it.

For those of you that have read the first eleven chapters of ‘Overcome’, that’s the story I plan to work on finishing next. So hopefully I’ll be updating that one in the next week or so.